JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
Activities and Experiences in The Maldives
22 June, 2022
The Maldives' appeal as a honeymoon destination has long be established, but with its ever-increasing accessibility, its pristine beaches, transparent waters and barefoot luxury are now prime holiday spots for young families.
The growing mood for this shift can be seen with the creation of family-centric packages offered this summer – one notable addition is at the wellness retreat island of JOALI Being.
Known for being the Maldives’ first (and only) nature immersive wellbeing island retreat, the Bodufushi-based resort is relaxing its adults-only policy for the first time this season, by introducing a programme aimed at children.
Called the ‘Joy of BEING’, the new seven-day programme allows junior guests – aged six to 12 – to re-connect with nature and disconnect from technology in fun and creative ways, while the parents get some much needed R&R.
Using an educational and experiential approach built around JOALI Being’s four pillars of Mind, Skin, Microbiome and Energy, the new initiative aims to teach children valuable learnings around sustainability and wellbeing during their stay. For $150 per night per stay, children will learn new healthy culinary skills, the importance of protecting our planet, and how to take care of their personal wellbeing through fun and age-appropriate activities that have been specially designed by JOALI Being’s expert team of naturopaths, therapists, movement experts and nutritionists
Depending on the age of the child, the programme offers hands-on working with the resort’s Marine Biology team to plant coral on the house reef, and assist in the Olive Ridley Project created as a sea turtle rescue and rehabilitation centre. On-shore there are martial arts classes as well as jungle yoga and MasterChef-style cooking classes.
About resort: Since its official opening last year, JOALI Being has vaulted itself to the top of the list of getaway options in The Maldives thanks to its focus on wellbeing. Nature is at the centre of life at JOALI BEING, with the retreat being built using biophilic design principles and completely committed to nature immersive and responsible travel, what it calls “the pathway to true weightlessness”.
With thirteen different category of rooms, guests can opt for one-, two-, three- or four-bedroom villas and residences. JOALI Being features unique transformational spaces that allow guests to immerse in elemental therapies and healing experiences and, this summer, you can even take the kids.
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Design, Activity
A new landmark for glamor and sophistication in the Maldives, JOALI is an ultra luxury resort that's opened in 2018 on the island of Muravandhu, Raa atoll. Celebrating the "Joy of Life" with high skill, artistry and sustainability in its very essence, Joali promises a non-standard and exceptional island experience for its guests. The 73-villa property offers unconventional luxury in a private setting and a distinct focus on design by internationally-renowned design studio Autoban, architecture and design firm Atolye4n and Tokyo-based Studio Glitt.
Innovative dining concepts include Japanese restaurant Saoke, authentic Asian and Levant restaurant Vandhoo, Tuscan-inspired Bellinis, personalised dining and cooking school Her Kitchen, as well as numerous destination dining experiences. The Spa by ESPA invites guests on a holistic wellness journey along with a world-class fitness centre and expert trainers. JOALI Maldives celebrates its “Joie de Vivre” philosophy through unique programming such as Maldivian excursions and one-of-a-kind on-property offerings, including an Art Studio and Gallery, Flower Garden, Manta Ray Treehouse and more. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More