Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
Best Family Hotels Near Malé Airport
Updated July, 2020
Located within Emboodhoo Lagoon, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is your all-access guide to the great life in The Marina @ CROSSROADS, the first integrated resort destination in the Maldives. Opened on september 2019, and only a 15-minute boat jorney from Malé airport the resort offers direct access to an entertainment island with dining, shopping, and more fun activities. Hard Rock Hotel in the Maldives takes inspiration from the tropical surroundings, incorporating authentic notes of regionally-inspired music memorabilia throughout.
Within untouched environs of the scenic South Male atoll, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives boasts 178 spacious guestrooms including family suites, beach villas and one and two-bedroom overwater villas, exclusively on a beautiful island with inviting blue waters. The guests can also treat their taste buds to delectable on-site food and beverage options, ranging from a pool bar and all-day dining, to a latin & mexican restaurant and in-villa dining experiences, or to enjoy authentic american cuisine amidst the ultimate rock atmosphere at hard rock café maldives just steps from the hotel. Suited for families, couples and groups of friends this highly anticipated property also offers vacationers direct access to the maldives’ first entertainment island, where locates a rich combination of world-class offerings including entertainment, retail, fine dining and outdoor activities.
Inspired by local Maldivian culture, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives infuses contemporary design features with tropical architecture throughout the property, alongside regionally-inspired, authentic music memorabilia, according to Hard Rock International.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Adaaran Resorts: EASTER BREAK offer - UP to 40% OFF; book till 10 March, stay till 15th of May 2021
- Crown & Champa Resorts OFFERS: UP to 40% OFF; Hot deals are extended with booking window till 31 March
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Accorhotels Maldives: Maldives destination offer
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer from $337.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
The iconic brand offers an all-access pass to diving opportunities, a soothing Body Rock spa and a stretch of soft beach. Vivid colours help the exotic surrounds flow inside modern interiors (complete with the ever-present Hard Rock memorabilia). Some rooms can be found inside bright white cubes on the beach while other villas jut out over the sea and offer direct access to the lagoon. The resort is a part of Emboodhoo Lagoon, the country's first integrated resort destination – which means you can walk to nearby entertainment, dining and shopping at The Marina @ CROSSROADS.
Crossroads Island composed of different retail and Food & Beverage outlets, a cultural centre that showcases the beauty of Maldives and certain art and craft offerings that would support local artists and a marine life centre where knowledge of coral preservation and habitation is provided. There is only 5 minutes distance between Crossroads Island and Hard Rock Hotel by taking a walk through the footbridge. READ MORE
Beaches, as descended from the pages of glossy magazines, warm lagoons with turquoise water and one of the best diving in the Maldives - all this about the South Male Atoll. South Male Atoll (South Kaafu) is a group of islands in the Maldives, which lies just south of the North Male Atoll and is separated from it by the Vaadhoo Kandu channel. Showing the best of the Maldives, South Male region offers everything you can need for a memorable and comfy holiday. The days here revolve around swimming, relaxation, water sports and snorkeling - and nothing more. READ MORE
The distance from Velana International Airport (VIA) is an approximately 15 minutes by speedboat. Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is located 450 meters from The Marina @ CROSSROADS. Hotel guests enjoy direct and free access to The Marina via a footbridge. Hard Rock Cafe is located at The Marina @ CROSSROADS, only 450 meters from the hotel. Simply take a short walk or a hotel buggy transfer.
Studios & Suites & Villas
Hard Rock Hotel is more than just a luxury resort. The collection of 178 guest rooms, suites, villas, and overwater villas are inspired by the local culture, and feature tropical architecture infused with contemporary design. Whether you’re traveling with family, that special someone, or friends, you will find a room or suite to meet your needs and wants. The Hard Rock team completely transformed the everyday guest experience into something unforgettable, with stunning views and legendary amenities to take the guest's vacation to the next level. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
All of the rooms feature:
- Simmons “Cool Max” bed with 300 thread-count linens
- 49” LCD TV with IPTV
- Sound bar with Bluetooth connectivity
- Signature pillow menu (upon request)
- Fully-stocked, premium mini-bar
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi and universal plugs
- Complimentary bottles of drinking water
- Electronic safe
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Signature bathroom amenities
- Outdoor deck / balcony with sun beds
- Signature Hard Rock amenities (upon request)
- Signature Sound of Your Stay program
- Rock Om in room yoga program
Additional for families:
- Wide range of amenities for babies, toddlers and teens
- Sofa bed available at surcharge
Lowest and most affordable rooms, the hotel's studios and suites are the perfect choice for a memorable getaway to the Maldives. Silver Sky Studios, Silver Beach Studios and Silver Family Suites (Duplex, 2br) are on offer. Silver Sky rooms are featuring a private balcony with ocean views, while Silver Beach Studios have a private terrace with direct beach access. Featuring a private terrace with direct beach access, the two-bedroom Silver Family Suite includes a master bedroom with a king bed, indoor and outdoor showers, a second-floor bedroom with bunk beds and ensuite bathroom.
The villas are divided into five categories and include Beach and OverWater Villas. We recommend when choosing water villas to consider their location. The best views and waters for swimming are water villas and suites facing south (best on the southern jetty). Other rooms will see either each other or the Malé city skyscrapers on the horizon. It is also worth keep in mind that facing south you will receive more sun on your sun deck.
Gold Beach Villas (62 SQM) have a private terrace with direct beach access, sun loungers and ocean views. The villas also include an indoor chill-out zone, a 55" screen TV, and an ensuite bathroom with a waterfall shower and signature amenities.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the overwater villas are inspired by the local culture, and feature tropical architecture infused with contemporary design. Overlooking the Indian ocean, Platinum Overwater Villas come with pools, a private terrace, sun loungers, and direct lagoon access. More spacious Rock Royalty Overwater Pool Villa (2br) comes with luxury amenities and an infinity pool. Rock Star Villa is featuring a tuk tuk bar and an infinity pool, and located over the water and includes private boat docking access, large outdoor living deck with sun loungers, and direct lagoon access.
Restaurants and Bars
A selection of great restaurants can be found right here, at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. Guests can reat their taste buds to delectable on-site food and beverage options, ranging from a Pool Bar and all-day dining, to a Beach Grill restaurant and in-villa dine experience, according to the brand. The food here is a one-of-a-kind experience. From international flavors at Sessions to American classics at our signature Hard Rock Cafe, you’ll eat like a rock star with an unparalleled cuisine in the Maldives.
Just steps from the hotel, guests will enjoy authentic American cuisine amidst the ultimate rock atmosphere at Hard Rock Café Maldives. With direct boat transportation from Velana International Airport and situated within the Emboodhoo Lagoon development, Hard Rock Café Maldives will provide approximately 185 seats both indoors and outdoors while offering diners exclusive beach access, taking dining with a view to a whole new level.
The Sessions is a diding place to discover the ingredient-driven menu, where dishes are inspired by contemporary and around-the-world flavors. From a-la-carte menus to daily specials, this laid-back restaurant is truly the Maldives dining like you’ve never imagined. Meet up, chow down, or rock out in the restaurant's private Chef's Studio for up to 12 guests with most immersible experiences.
The Elephant and The Butterfly is Mexican themed oceanfront restaurant and bar that's inspired by Latin American cuisine, offering Pan-Latin inspired dishes. All of these mouthwatering delights pair perfectly with a varied selection of international wines, selected by the resident sommelier. Enjoy lunch with a panoramic ocean view or dive into the menu of gourmet bites, including wood-fired pizzas, prime cuts of meat, locally-caught seafood, or signature guacamole prepared tableside.
The Pool Bar is a true rock-star fashion and the perfect spot to relax and hang out at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. A pool by day and lounge by night, the relaxed ambience changes as the sun goes down and a DJ begins to spin.
Hard Rock Hotel provides an exclusive and unrepeatable dining experience at Maldives, allows to dine in style on the beach, from a set menu to barbeque-style or a totally custom menu.
Located only 500 meters across a footbridge from Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, the Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives is an 800-meter lifestyle beach with a great selection of leisure outlets. Enjoy authentic American cuisine at Hard Rock Cafe Maldives with exclusive beach access, or Café del Mar, a world-renowned beach club from Ibiza. At the Marina @ CROSSROADS, the leisure and entertainment activities are endless.
Traveling to the Maldives with kids is easy with Hard Rock’s Roxity Kids’ Club® and Teen Spirit®. Kids will love hanging with the coolest crew around, the Roxtars—colorful, music-inspired characters that will keep them entertained so you can shop, eat, sleep, or relax. Kids get an all-access pass to pre-designed, 1 or 2-hour jam sessions. Parents can send their kids to one or all jam sessions for the day.
- Indoor activities, like movies, video games, air-guitar shows, and lip sync battles
- Music classes, including guitar, percussions, keyboards, and DJ basis (private classes for a surcharge)
- Water sports, including snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, and wind - surfing
- Beach and pool activities
Activities & Pampering
The hotel will provide guests with exclusive brand offerings and amenities, including The Sound of Your Stay® music programme, offering complimentary use of Fender guitars and Crosley record players for in-room jam sessions, as well as a renowned full-service Rock Spa®, a Rock Shop® selling all brand merchandise, Roxity Kids Club® and Teen Spirit® Club.
Inspired by local culture, tropical architecture infuses with contemporary design features, alongside regionally-inspired authentic music memorabilia. Guests can enjoy exclusive brand offerings and amenities including the sound of stay music program, offering complimentary use of fender guitars and crosley record players for in-room jam sessions, as well as a renowned full-service rock spa®, a rock shop® selling all brand merchandise, roxity kids club® and teen spirit® club.
Expect a Maldivian Spa with a Thai twist. Get the Maldives spa treatment in the four treatment rooms at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. From the Hard Rock Signature Rhythm and Motion treatments to massages, body scrubs, wraps, facials, and special children’s treatments, there’s something on the menu for everybody.
Find all you need at Rock Shop®, the hotel's signature clothing and accessory store featuring a vast selection of private-label tees, accessories, collectibles, and clothing designed by music legends.
A range of scuba-diving programs is provided at the PADI Dive Centre at the marina. Various daily and weekly excursions will also be available, as well as private trips upon request.
The CROSSROADS features a diverse collection of attractions and activities including:
- Maldives Discovery Centre: a unique natural and cultural attraction
- Marine Discovery Centre: featuring underwater activities such as scuba diving and snorkeling
- CROSSROADS Event Hall: 463 SQM multi-purpose venue
- The Koimala & Maalimi’s Junior Beach Club and Camp
From setup to sundown, the hotel's team of professionals will make planning events in the Maldives easier than ever before. With both indoor and outdoor event spaces, a total of 178 stylish rooms, suites and villas, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is different with purpose, engaging with energy, and designed to inspire. Join at the CROSSROADS Event Hall for a conference, host a soiree at one of the dynamic venues, or plan a beautiful wedding ceremony on the beach.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (01.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 06.03.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Experience fun family vacations in the Maldives with latest hotel deals and special offers!
- Enjoy Fantastic Vacation in Maldives 2021 with Crown & Champa Resorts special offers
- Anantara Kihavah unveils collection of Luxury Private Pool Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has announced its partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO hosts Indian Celebrity wedding
- LUX* Maldives Luxury Resorts announces new appointments
- Amilla Maldives celebrates Easter in collaboration with Ministry of Crabs
- 5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
- 10 Luxury Hotels in Maldives for Solo Travelers
- Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
- Maldives named world’s most Instagrammed tourist location
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More