Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Families, Groups, Dining, Shopping, Activities, Nightlife
Updated Aug, 2021
Located within Emboodhoo Lagoon, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is your all-access guide to the great life in The Marina @ CROSSROADS, the first integrated resort destination in the Maldives. Opened on september 2019, and only a 15-minute boat jorney from Malé airport the resort offers direct access to an entertainment island with dining, shopping, and more fun activities. Hard Rock Hotel in the Maldives takes inspiration from the tropical surroundings, incorporating authentic notes of regionally-inspired music memorabilia throughout.
Within untouched environs of the scenic South Male atoll, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives boasts 178 spacious guestrooms including family suites, beach villas and one and two-bedroom overwater villas, exclusively on a beautiful island with inviting blue waters. The guests can also treat their taste buds to delectable on-site food and beverage options, ranging from a pool bar and all-day dining, to a latin & mexican restaurant and in-villa dining experiences, or to enjoy authentic american cuisine amidst the ultimate rock atmosphere at hard rock café maldives just steps from the hotel. Suited for families, couples and groups of friends this highly anticipated property also offers vacationers direct access to the maldives’ first entertainment island, where locates a rich combination of world-class offerings including entertainment, retail, fine dining and outdoor activities.
Inspired by local Maldivian culture, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives infuses contemporary design features with tropical architecture throughout the property, alongside regionally-inspired, authentic music memorabilia, according to Hard Rock International.
Here are just a few reasons why Hard Rock Hotel Maldives should be your next getaway.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Stories - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 30 Sep for a stay until 20 Mar 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book for 3 nights and get 20% discount. Stay Period: from 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
The iconic brand offers an all-access pass to diving opportunities, a soothing Body Rock spa and a stretch of soft beach. Vivid colours help the exotic surrounds flow inside modern interiors (complete with the ever-present Hard Rock memorabilia). Some rooms can be found inside bright white cubes on the beach while other villas jut out over the sea and offer direct access to the lagoon. The resort is a part of Emboodhoo Lagoon, the country's first integrated resort destination – which means you can walk to nearby entertainment, dining and shopping at The Marina @ CROSSROADS.
Crossroads Island composed of different retail and Food & Beverage outlets, a cultural centre that showcases the beauty of Maldives and certain art and craft offerings that would support local artists and a marine life centre where knowledge of coral preservation and habitation is provided. There is only 5 minutes distance between Crossroads Island and Hard Rock Hotel by taking a walk through the footbridge. READ MORE
Beaches, as descended from the pages of glossy magazines, warm lagoons with turquoise water and one of the best diving in the Maldives - all this about the South Male Atoll. South Male Atoll (South Kaafu) is a group of islands in the Maldives, which lies just south of the North Male Atoll and is separated from it by the Vaadhoo Kandu channel. Showing the best of the Maldives, South Male region offers everything you can need for a memorable and comfy holiday. The days here revolve around swimming, relaxation, water sports and snorkeling - and nothing more. READ MORE
The distance from Velana International Airport (VIA) is an approximately 15 minutes by speedboat. Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is located 450 meters from The Marina @ CROSSROADS. Hotel guests enjoy direct and free access to The Marina via a footbridge. Hard Rock Cafe is located at The Marina @ CROSSROADS, only 450 meters from the hotel. Simply take a short walk or a hotel buggy transfer.
Studios & Suites & Villas
Hard Rock Hotel is more than just a luxury resort. The collection of 178 guest rooms, suites, villas, and overwater villas are inspired by the local culture, and feature tropical architecture infused with contemporary design. Whether you’re traveling with family, that special someone, or friends, you will find a room or suite to meet your needs and wants. The Hard Rock team completely transformed the everyday guest experience into something unforgettable, with stunning views and legendary amenities to take the guest's vacation to the next level. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
All of the rooms feature:
- Simmons “Cool Max” bed with 300 thread-count linens
- 49” LCD TV with IPTV
- Sound bar with Bluetooth connectivity
- Signature pillow menu (upon request)
- Fully-stocked, premium mini-bar
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi and universal plugs
- Complimentary bottles of drinking water
- Electronic safe
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
- Signature bathroom amenities
- Outdoor deck / balcony with sun beds
- Signature Hard Rock amenities (upon request)
- Signature Sound of Your Stay program
- Rock Om in room yoga program
Additional for families:
- Wide range of amenities for babies, toddlers and teens
- Sofa bed available at surcharge
Lowest and most affordable rooms, the hotel's studios and suites are the perfect choice for a memorable getaway to the Maldives. Silver Sky Studios, Silver Beach Studios and Silver Family Suites (Duplex, 2br) are on offer. Silver Sky rooms are featuring a private balcony with ocean views, while Silver Beach Studios have a private terrace with direct beach access. Featuring a private terrace with direct beach access, the two-bedroom Silver Family Suite includes a master bedroom with a king bed, indoor and outdoor showers, a second-floor bedroom with bunk beds and ensuite bathroom.
The villas are divided into five categories and include Beach and OverWater Villas. We recommend when choosing water villas to consider their location. The best views and waters for swimming are water villas and suites facing south (best on the southern jetty). Other rooms will see either each other or the Malé city skyscrapers on the horizon. It is also worth keep in mind that facing south you will receive more sun on your sun deck.
Gold Beach Villas (62 SQM) have a private terrace with direct beach access, sun loungers and ocean views. The villas also include an indoor chill-out zone, a 55" screen TV, and an ensuite bathroom with a waterfall shower and signature amenities.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the overwater villas are inspired by the local culture, and feature tropical architecture infused with contemporary design. Overlooking the Indian ocean, Platinum Overwater Villas come with pools, a private terrace, sun loungers, and direct lagoon access.
More spacious Rock Royalty Overwater Pool Villa (2br) comes with luxury amenities and an infinity pool. Rock Star Villa is featuring a tuk tuk bar and an infinity pool, and located over the water and includes private boat docking access, large outdoor living deck with sun loungers, and direct lagoon access.
Restaurants and Bars
A selection of great restaurants can be found right here, at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. Guests can reat their taste buds to delectable on-site food and beverage options, ranging from a Pool Bar and all-day dining, to a Beach Grill restaurant and in-villa dine experience, according to the brand. The food here is a one-of-a-kind experience. From international flavors at Sessions to American classics at our signature Hard Rock Cafe, you’ll eat like a rock star with an unparalleled cuisine in the Maldives.
Just steps from the hotel, guests will enjoy authentic American cuisine amidst the ultimate rock atmosphere at Hard Rock Café Maldives. With direct boat transportation from Velana International Airport and situated within the Emboodhoo Lagoon development, Hard Rock Café Maldives will provide approximately 185 seats both indoors and outdoors while offering diners exclusive beach access, taking dining with a view to a whole new level.
The Sessions is a diding place to discover the ingredient-driven menu, where dishes are inspired by contemporary and around-the-world flavors. From a-la-carte menus to daily specials, this laid-back restaurant is truly the Maldives dining like you’ve never imagined. Meet up, chow down, or rock out in the restaurant's private Chef's Studio for up to 12 guests with most immersible experiences.
The Elephant and The Butterfly is Mexican themed oceanfront restaurant and bar that's inspired by Latin American cuisine, offering Pan-Latin inspired dishes. All of these mouthwatering delights pair perfectly with a varied selection of international wines, selected by the resident sommelier. Enjoy lunch with a panoramic ocean view or dive into the menu of gourmet bites, including wood-fired pizzas, prime cuts of meat, locally-caught seafood, or signature guacamole prepared tableside.
The Pool Bar is a true rock-star fashion and the perfect spot to relax and hang out at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. A pool by day and lounge by night, the relaxed ambience changes as the sun goes down and a DJ begins to spin.
Hard Rock Hotel provides an exclusive and unrepeatable dining experience at Maldives, allows to dine in style on the beach, from a set menu to barbeque-style or a totally custom menu.
Located only 500 meters across a footbridge from Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, the Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives is an 800-meter lifestyle beach with a great selection of leisure outlets. Enjoy authentic American cuisine at Hard Rock Cafe Maldives with exclusive beach access, or Café del Mar, a world-renowned beach club from Ibiza. At the Marina @ CROSSROADS, the leisure and entertainment activities are endless.
Traveling to the Maldives with kids is easy with Hard Rock’s Roxity Kids’ Club® and Teen Spirit®. Kids will love hanging with the coolest crew around, the Roxtars—colorful, music-inspired characters that will keep them entertained so you can shop, eat, sleep, or relax. Kids get an all-access pass to pre-designed, 1 or 2-hour jam sessions. Parents can send their kids to one or all jam sessions for the day.
- Indoor activities, like movies, video games, air-guitar shows, and lip sync battles
- Music classes, including guitar, percussions, keyboards, and DJ basis (private classes for a surcharge)
- Water sports, including snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, and wind - surfing
- Beach and pool activities
Activities & Pampering
The hotel will provide guests with exclusive brand offerings and amenities, including The Sound of Your Stay® music programme, offering complimentary use of Fender guitars and Crosley record players for in-room jam sessions, as well as a renowned full-service Rock Spa®, a Rock Shop® selling all brand merchandise, Roxity Kids Club® and Teen Spirit® Club.
Inspired by local culture, tropical architecture infuses with contemporary design features, alongside regionally-inspired authentic music memorabilia. Guests can enjoy exclusive brand offerings and amenities including the sound of stay music program, offering complimentary use of fender guitars and crosley record players for in-room jam sessions, as well as a renowned full-service rock spa®, a rock shop® selling all brand merchandise, roxity kids club® and teen spirit® club.
Expect a Maldivian Spa with a Thai twist. Get the Maldives spa treatment in the four treatment rooms at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. From the Hard Rock Signature Rhythm and Motion treatments to massages, body scrubs, wraps, facials, and special children’s treatments, there’s something on the menu for everybody.
Find all you need at Rock Shop®, the hotel's signature clothing and accessory store featuring a vast selection of private-label tees, accessories, collectibles, and clothing designed by music legends.
A range of scuba-diving programs is provided at the PADI Dive Centre at the marina. Various daily and weekly excursions will also be available, as well as private trips upon request.
The CROSSROADS features a diverse collection of attractions and activities including:
- Maldives Discovery Centre: a unique natural and cultural attraction
- Marine Discovery Centre: featuring underwater activities such as scuba diving and snorkeling
- CROSSROADS Event Hall: 463 SQM multi-purpose venue
- The Koimala & Maalimi’s Junior Beach Club and Camp
From setup to sundown, the hotel's team of professionals will make planning events in the Maldives easier than ever before. With both indoor and outdoor event spaces, a total of 178 stylish rooms, suites and villas, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is different with purpose, engaging with energy, and designed to inspire. Join at the CROSSROADS Event Hall for a conference, host a soiree at one of the dynamic venues, or plan a beautiful wedding ceremony on the beach.
Actually Hard Rock Hotel Maldives' reviews will exceed your expectations. Guests especially praise the location, service, food, activity and good value for money. Hard Rock Hotel is a resort with a special Vibe, a live, outward, expressive and enthusiastic energy. Its great for couples, groups of friends and for families. But what makes this place different from any other hotels in Maldives is staff. People working here are wonderful, extremely friendly and helpful. When you stay in Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, you’ll be blessed and super happy.
Pros: What Guests Like
- Perfect location
- The landscape, design and themes are extremely remarkable
- The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful
- Comfortable rooms; Overwater villa room in terms of size, decoration, view and ambience
- perfect room service
- A fun place to go with the family
- Wide variety of restaurants and bars
- Food is amazing; breakfast suits everyone
- Hard Rock Cafe is the best for dinners
- Activities are incredible, specially for the little ones
- the beaches
- The Marina@CROSSROADS facilities
- The kids club
- Rock Spa treatment
- Parties and live music
Things to Know before You Go
- When you book a resort special directly, you are guaranteed a 15% discount on in-villa dining, a 15% discount on treatments from the à la carte menu at Rock Spa®, and a welcome fruit basket on arrival. Book Now
- In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
- The resort is only accessible by boat transfer, which takes 15 minutes from Male International Airport.
- Check-in from 2:00 PM; Check-out until 12:00 PM;
- Children of all ages are welcome; Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
- Children 17 years old and below enjoy a complimentary stay based on the maximum child occupancy using the existing bed and enjoy complimentary meals from the kids menus.
- There is no a kids swimming pool
- There’s music everywhere
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 20.09.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- The Best Time to visit Maldives A Month-by-Month Breakdown
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- "Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
- MBM appoints Jose Enrique as the first Brand Ambassador
- 10 Ultra-Luxury Travel Experiences
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- Lily Beach Resort gets Haute Grandeur Global Awards regional honours 2021
- Celebrity Introduces New Brand Look, Encourages Cruisers to Sail
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Returns to Sailing
- Win a One Week Honeymoon to the Maldives with Coco Collection
- THE OZEN COLLECTION hosts Champagne Tasting Masterclass with Guy Charbaut
- THE OZEN COLLECTION launches Immersive Wellness Experiences
- Wonder of the Seas' Debut Shifted From China to U.S. and Europe
- Maldives is back to UK’s green list
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives wins 2021 Luxury Lifetstyle Awards
- Komandoo Maldives features New Menu at Aqua
- Six Senses to add second branded property in the Maldives – Kanuhura
- Underwater World: Amilla Maldives inspires travelers to celebrate local Art
- Vakkaru Maldives Announces 'Glitter and Gold' Festive Programme
- Hina Khan having a fun in the Maldives
- Sara Ali Khan enjoys the Sun and the Sea in Maldives
- Green Globe certifies Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Emirates offers even more reasons to visit Dubai and Expo 2020
- MSC Approved To Sail First Cruise Out of Port Canaveral
- Two More Norwegian Ships Restart Operations
- Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives announces New General Manager
- Holland America Sets New Dates for Three Ship Restarts in 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eaterie
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Crown & Champa Resorts celebrate 10k guest reviews on Tripadvisor
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eatery
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Lily Beach - Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Carnival Corp., Quest Diagnostics Offer Cruisers Access to COVID Tests
- Sea Cloud Cruises christens New Sea Cloud Spirit, its third Ship
- Green Initiative at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Jumeirah Group announces opening of new resort in Maldives
- Dusit Thani Maldives supports Community Connections with Unique Gifts for Kids
- Lily Beach Maldives to host Football Workshops with Guinness World Record Holder
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More