Top 10 Best Guest Houses in the Maldives 2021
Best Budget Accommodation in the Maldives
Updated Aug, 2020
Discover the best things to do in Ukulhas. Known as one of the best islands for budget trip in Maldives due to white sand beaches, clear waters and incredible marine life, Ukulhas is stunningly beautiful and surely rank as one of the best places to stay in Northern Ari Atoll. Our Top 10 Activity in Ukulhasi below features the most popular adventurous expeditions and romantic voyages that Maldives has to offer to its visitors.
The natural beauty of the area is second to none and provides a great choice of cheap exursions and activities to vacationers. It's natural to put a list of activities or things to do on a vacation. From fishing and sandbank picnic to house reef snorkeling, romantic sunset cruise and local island life experience it seems that there is always something to see or do in Ukulhas.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (21.02.21) in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Arena Beach Hotel has a location - one of the best in Maafushi! In the rooms expect elegant furniture, silent air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV with cable / satellite channels. A private bathroom with a bath or shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries, including a dentifrice. The Arena Beach Hotel's rooftop features sun loungers and a shared hot tub. The staff is very friendly and helpful, will help book tickets and tours. On the beach there is a wide choice of water sports, there is a delicious restaurant with a menu of dishes of local and western cuisine overlooking the beautiful lagoon. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Maafushi
A great new hotel, recently opened, the rooms are large and clean. The beach can be reached in just 1 minute. West Sands Guest House features a private beach and water sports facilities on the island of Ukulhas, part of the Ari Atoll. There is also a barbecue, a children's playground, a sun terrace and a restaurant. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Ukulhas
Relax Residence Thoddoo Maldives is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a barbecue and water sports facilities, the guest house is located in Thoddoo. We stayed for a week and liked totally everything. Owner and staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. Room is nice furnitured. nothing special but all necessary things. Cleaning was done daily and well. There is personal cattle, so we could drink tea or coffee any time (both were provided). Food was a bit unusual but tasty. Equipment for snorkling is provided for free. Same with umbrellas in case of rain. Relax Residence is one of the closest to the tourist beach. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Thoddooi
A perfect combination of awesome hotel and perfect staff, Acqua Blu Rasdhoo is located in Rasdu island and features a private beach area. The food is delicious, you can just tell them one meal in advance what you want, and it will be ready on the table for you whenever you ask for it ! Featuring free bikes, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Rooms are nice, beds very comfortable, TV with many international channels. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are offered. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Rasdu
Located in Finolhus in the Baa Atoll, Kiha Beach features an outdoor pool and rooms with а sea views. The hotel has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Fantastic! Very friendly and always smiling staff, very nice and clean room with beautifull view. Snorkeling right in front of the hotel was amazing, a very rich marine life. Everything is perfect, from beaches to ambience, from staff to room, from food to cleanliness everything is as per the book. With lots of activities for kids, Kiha Beach is a memorable stay for a whole family.
True Maldivian island hotel quintessential for guests who seek Surfing, Fishing, Diving, water sports adventure, honeymoon/ family beach vacation or a business retreat on tropical sun, sand and sea. Season Paradise, is a newly opened award winning 48 room hotel, featuring infinity swimming pool, Spa, Gym, Conference hall, Restaurant & Grill. Conveniently located 20 minutes away from Velana international airport, Thulusdhoo island offers an avenue to some of the best surf breaks, diving spots, water sports, local culture, white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters the Maldives acclaim. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Thulusdhoo
Newest beachfront property on the beautiful island of the Ukulhas, the Ranthari Hotel & Spa features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge right on the beach. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. At the hotel, each room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at The Ranthari Hotel & Spa have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.
Check Availability and Prices in The Ranthari Hotel & Spa
One of our bestsellers in Ukulhas, SeaLaVie Inn is a comfortable and welcoming guest house. If you prefer a quiet place, without too many tourists and you are not looking for luxury in overpriced hotel resorts, then this is your place. The whole staff is very forthcoming and caring for your needs. The new rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. And of course you are not far from snorkelling, the bikini beach and swim in turquoise blue water.Check out our list 10 best hotels in Ukulhas
Kaani Beach is located on the island of Maafushi, right in front of a sunny beach in the shade of coconut palms. The hotel provides diving and snorkeling services, you can book picnics on the islands and go on an excursion, watch the dolphins. There is a rooftop sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout. Excellent beachside location, there are sun beds and towels, very friendly staff, clean, good rooms with air conditioning, daily cleaning, a wide range TV channels. All love it. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Maafushi
Apart from other guest houses, Thinadhoo actually has only one hotel - Plumeria Maldives. Consisting of two large buildings, it is one such, but is great. Firstly, the hotel is new. The clean and spacious rooms are furnished in a modern style, have their own balcony and many rooms with sea views. Inside a standard set of amenities and facilities, including air conditioning, TV, safe, jacuzzi, slippers, bathrobes, white towels, all for tea / coffee + free wifi. Excellent value for money, there is a swimming pool and half board and full board meal plans. The latter is preferable, since all the guests praise the cuisine and culinary talents of the chef from Indonesia. The staff is very friendly, helpful, good-natured and responsive.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- CROWN & CHAMPA Resorts: UP to 40% OFF. Book until Feb 28
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Heritance Aarah: book early till 28th Feb for Stay till 31st Oct - 40% OFF
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 21.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- Former Miss GB, Amy Willerton vacations at Kihaa Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives triumphs 2021 Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More