Top 10 Best Guest Houses in the Maldives
Best Budget Accommodation in the Maldives
Updated Apr, 2021
Discover the best things to do in Ukulhas. Known as one of the best islands for budget trip in Maldives due to white sand beaches, clear waters and incredible marine life, Ukulhas is stunningly beautiful and surely rank as one of the best places to stay in Northern Ari Atoll. Our Top 10 Activity in Ukulhasi below features the most popular adventurous expeditions and romantic voyages that Maldives has to offer to its visitors.
The natural beauty of the area is second to none and provides a great choice of cheap exursions and activities to vacationers. It's natural to put a list of activities or things to do on a vacation. From fishing and sandbank picnic to house reef snorkeling, romantic sunset cruise and local island life experience it seems that there is always something to see or do in Ukulhas.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Scubaspa Yang - 15 May 2021 - from €2,313.00 - Best of Maldives - (25% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 16 May 2021 - from €1,199.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €280 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Carpe Novo - 27 Nov 2021 - from €1,382.00 - North Male - Baa - Ari - Vaavu - South Male - Early Bird Deal (10% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 02 Jan 2022 - from €1,236.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 . (16% OFF)
- Maldives Aggressor II - 07 Nov 2021 - from €3,133.00 - Best of Maldives - Meemu (Male-Male) - $500 OFF! Rates include discounts! Valid until May 07, 2021.
Arena Beach Hotel has a location - one of the best in Maafushi! In the rooms expect elegant furniture, silent air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV with cable / satellite channels. A private bathroom with a bath or shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries, including a dentifrice. The Arena Beach Hotel's rooftop features sun loungers and a shared hot tub. The staff is very friendly and helpful, will help book tickets and tours. On the beach there is a wide choice of water sports, there is a delicious restaurant with a menu of dishes of local and western cuisine overlooking the beautiful lagoon. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Maafushi
A great new hotel, recently opened, the rooms are large and clean. The beach can be reached in just 1 minute. West Sands Guest House features a private beach and water sports facilities on the island of Ukulhas, part of the Ari Atoll. There is also a barbecue, a children's playground, a sun terrace and a restaurant. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Ukulhas
A stone's throw from the private beach, Boutique Beach All Inclusive Diving Hotel is located on Dhigurah, an area famous marine protected area for whale shark and manta rays. Overlooking the Indian Ocean and our lagoon, guests can enjoy the beautiful sunset and safari boats from the Roof Top Boutique Heaven restaurant. It is just a minute walk from the beach. The PADI Dive team will be happy to assist the guests to the diving sites. There are 15 deep reefs between Dhigurah and the next island. Free Wifi is provided.
A perfect combination of awesome hotel and perfect staff, Acqua Blu Rasdhoo is located in Rasdu island and features a private beach area. The food is delicious, you can just tell them one meal in advance what you want, and it will be ready on the table for you whenever you ask for it ! Featuring free bikes, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Rooms are nice, beds very comfortable, TV with many international channels. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are offered. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Rasdu
Located in Finolhus in the Baa Atoll, Kiha Beach features an outdoor pool and rooms with а sea views. The hotel has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Fantastic! Very friendly and always smiling staff, very nice and clean room with beautifull view. Snorkeling right in front of the hotel was amazing, a very rich marine life. Everything is perfect, from beaches to ambience, from staff to room, from food to cleanliness everything is as per the book. With lots of activities for kids, Kiha Beach is a memorable stay for a whole family.
True Maldivian island hotel quintessential for guests who seek Surfing, Fishing, Diving, water sports adventure, honeymoon/ family beach vacation or a business retreat on tropical sun, sand and sea. Season Paradise, is a newly opened award winning 48 room hotel, featuring infinity swimming pool, Spa, Gym, Conference hall, Restaurant & Grill. Conveniently located 20 minutes away from Velana international airport, Thulusdhoo island offers an avenue to some of the best surf breaks, diving spots, water sports, local culture, white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters the Maldives acclaim. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Thulusdhoo
Newest beachfront property on the beautiful island of the Ukulhas, the Ranthari Hotel & Spa features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge right on the beach. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. At the hotel, each room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at The Ranthari Hotel & Spa have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.
Check Availability and Prices in The Ranthari Hotel & Spa
Relax Residence Thoddoo Maldives is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a barbecue and water sports facilities, the guest house is located in Thoddoo. We stayed for a week and liked totally everything. Owner and staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. Room is nice furnitured. nothing special but all necessary things. Cleaning was done daily and well. There is personal cattle, so we could drink tea or coffee any time (both were provided). Food was a bit unusual but tasty. Equipment for snorkling is provided for free. Same with umbrellas in case of rain. Relax Residence is one of the closest to the tourist beach. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Thoddooi
Kaani Beach is located on the island of Maafushi, right in front of a sunny beach in the shade of coconut palms. The hotel provides diving and snorkeling services, you can book picnics on the islands and go on an excursion, watch the dolphins. There is a rooftop sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout. Excellent beachside location, there are sun beds and towels, very friendly staff, clean, good rooms with air conditioning, daily cleaning, a wide range TV channels. All love it. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Maafushi
Apart from other guest houses, Thinadhoo actually has only one hotel - Plumeria Maldives. Consisting of two large buildings, it is one such, but is great. Firstly, the hotel is new. The clean and spacious rooms are furnished in a modern style, have their own balcony and many rooms with sea views. Inside a standard set of amenities and facilities, including air conditioning, TV, safe, jacuzzi, slippers, bathrobes, white towels, all for tea / coffee + free wifi. Excellent value for money, there is a swimming pool and half board and full board meal plans. The latter is preferable, since all the guests praise the cuisine and culinary talents of the chef from Indonesia. The staff is very friendly, helpful, good-natured and responsive.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till May 31 for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Special offer with fly, stay and dine benefits!
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 00.05.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort debuts in Paradise this Summer
- The Maldives have been added to UK's red list countries
- Take Your Vacation to the Next Level with Amilla Maldives
- St. Regis Maldives appoints Pedro Samper as Executive Chef
- The Nautilus Maldives launches its first ever Holistic Spa Month
- Sheraton Maldives Introduces USD 130,000 Exclusive Island Takeover
- Mother’s Day Weekend at Vilamendhoo Island Resort
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Honeymoon at Maafushivaru Maldives
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives partners with Bamford brand
- Cora Cora Maldives Appoints Umberto Piccolini as Culinary Director
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands announces LEGENDARY DEBUT offer
- Marriott Bonvoy celebrates Healthcare Heroes with special rates
- The Maldives resorts still welcomes Indian travelers!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen vacations in the Maldives
- Spend a romantic weekend at Baros Maldives
- The Most Romantic Bed and Breakfasts in the Maldives
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More