The Best Haa Alif Аtoll Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Haa Alif Atoll
Escape from the ordinary to one of the best atolls in Maldives, Haa Alif. For families or intimate celebrations this tropical getaway is accessible via seaplane or domestic transfer.
The northernmost atoll, this exclusive region in Maldives is about 320 km north of Malé airport. Luxuriate in plush surrounds and set against a backdrop of stunning vistas, here magical moments are captured and senses are rejuvenated. Welcome to your paradise. Welcome to Haa Alif atoll.
Haa Alif atoll will boasts 2 luxury resorts and offer both beach and over-water accommodation. Atoll also has excellent options for budgetary experience. Find out the best hotels to stay in Haa Alif atoll.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Crown & Champa Resorts OFFERS: UP to 40% OFF; Hot deals are extended with booking window till 31 March
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Accorhotels Maldives: Maldives destination offer
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer from $337.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Hotels in Haa Alif Atoll
With ideal mix of luxury and natural perfection, JA Manafaru is a total Maldives all inclusive holiday and a top choice for travellers Read More
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa at Dhonakulhi offers luxurious boutique accommodations in the Haa Alif Atoll in Northern Maldives. Read More
Haa Alif Atoll for Budget Holiday Experience
Famous for the most beautiful beaches, Kelaa Island is a inhabited island in the Haa Alifu atoll in the Maldives. Opening for budget tourism in 2015, Kelaa is the authentic experience Read More
With a handful of budget accomodation, Hanimaadhoo is one of the inhabited islands of Haa Dhaalu Atoll and is home to Hanimaadhoo International Airport (HAQ). An ideal site for Read More
The island is famous for its long white sand spit - the Vashafaru-thundi. Set in Vashafaru, Waadhee Inn Vashafaru has a private beach area and a garden. Boasting luggage storage space Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More