Maldives Adventure Packages
Maldives Resort Offers
Updated 25 Sep, 2022
Explore the best adventure offers in Maldives, from dolphin cruise to the islands hopping, to snorkel the aquamarine waters, complete with luxury accommodation at the best prices.
Diving and kayaking, surfing and night fishing… The Maldives is a treasure trove for the vigorous traveler. Many of the region’s biggest thrills can be found under and on the water.
Discover our latest resort deals, promotions and discounts and savings on your next Maldives adventure holiday.
Featured Luxury Resort Offers
Adventure Getaway: from USD 665
Await an adventurous getaway for all the thrill-seekers at heart! Unlock our special package exclusively made for marine sports lovers with up to 30% off
- Luxury accommodation in pool water villas
- Daily buffet breakfast for two at The Edge
- Daily dine-around dinner at any Dining Outlet at our resort.
- Discover Scuba Diving package
- Sandbank Snorkeling by Jetski for 2 hours and MORE
Milaidhoo Bucket List: from $2,006
Cross it off your bucket list and explore the best the Maldives has to offer:
- One group Sunset Dolphin Cruise or group Fishing Trip for two
- One “Finding Nemo” guided Snorkelling at the House Reef
- Dinner for two at the beach once during your stay
- Half Board for two: breakfast and dinner at Ocean Restaurant
- USD 65 per person per night dinner credit (food-only) in other restaurants... and much more
A World of Wonder: from US$970
Discover the ebb and flow of Hanifaru Bay and immerse with the ocean's majestic giants; Stay period: from May to November 2022
- Three-night accommodation
- Manta Excursion one time per stay for 2 persons
- Turtle Safari or Dolphin Cruise one time per stay for 2 persons
Astro Retreat: from US$1,853
Explore the night sky and all its wonders with the special guest, Valerie Stimac.; for stays between 1-7 May, 2023 only!
- Healing Space Massage
- Dinner under the stars including stargazing on a secluded sandbank
- Wayfinding beneath the stars on a traditional Maldivian Dhoni
- Astrophotography sessions with Valerie
- Night-sky mythology stories focused on the history of the night sky
A Kandima Adventure
Kandima has got the perfect Maldivian adventure for you! Book our special offer and receive the best rates and a free upgrade to half board with a host of other book direct benefits for your K’adventure!
- Bed & Breakfast to Half Board Upgrade
- FLAVOUR OR ZEST – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at all-you can-eat buffet with live cooking stations
- Unlimited juice, soft drinks, water, tea/coffee during meal time.
- Complimentary stay for 2 children below 06
- Complimentary daily snorkelling trips (not guided) to house reef
Dive Into Your Wedding: from $9.100
Maldives underwater wedding package; 2-days minimum stay at the resort
- Underwater ceremony
- Underwater photo
- Dining by Design experience
- Personalised floral decorations
- Intimate wedding evening prepared...and much more
Kihavah Ocean Discovery: from $7.252
Revel in a dolphin watching cruise, turtle or manta ray snorkelling trip, scuba course, Seabob experience, and local island visit when you stay for 5 nights or more.
- accommodation in a Beach Pool Villa or Over Water Pool Villa
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One Dolphin Discovery excursion
- One Turtle Quest or Manta Ray Snorkelling
- Choice of one Scuba Diving or one Scuba Review course
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More