Wellness & Spa Offers
Best Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
Find out the best of wellness offers in the Maldives and experience spa treatments, healing therapies, healthy cuisine & fitness classes. Wellness holiday is the perfect jumpstart to rejuvenate body and mind, to a new exercise or wellness plan that sets up good habits for you to follow when you get back home. And you always get a chance to travel and explore a new place at the same time.
Surrounded by endless turquoise playgrounds and white sands, Maldives island resorts offer the ultimate escape for those looking to truly relax. Designed to strip away all worldly problems with a schedule of mindful relaxation, luxury spa treatments and healthy cocktails, these resorts are sure to help you feel zen level in no time.
Today lots of luxury hotels in Maldives offer fitness and wellness packages to allow travelers to try new forms of exercise, do a diet cleanse, or practice meditation and yoga. Whether you want to experience utter relaxation or indulge in pampering beyond your wildest dreams there is something to be enjoyed by every type of wellness traveller.
Our deals are updated weekly. Don't miss out.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till April 30 for stays until Sep 30
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1064.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Manta ray Watching
Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Read Full Review
Flush the environmental toxin out of your body Devarana Detox programme is designed to eliminate toxins and to maintain optimum health, energy and vitality.
- Accommodation for 5 nights
- Included roundtrip domestic transfer for 2 pax
- Daily breakfast at buffet restaurant
- Lunch and dinner with set healthy menu
- All selective beverages tailor made (2 x coconut juice or energy booster drink-mid-morning and mid-afternoon) for the program
- 1 x Wellness consultation by Thai ayurvedic consultant or Resident Yogi
- 1 x Detox program exit & review
- 1 x 90 mins Aromatic detoxified and contoured massage
- 2 x 60 mins Abdominal massage
- 1 x 90 mins Traditional Thai massage
- 1 x 60 mins Algae & Caffeine slimming wrap
- 1 x 60 Private Yoga Session
- 1 x 60 mins Reflexology Foot massage
- Use of Devarana spa facilities (pool, steam, sauna, hot &cold jacuzzi)
- Complimentary attendance to daily fitness activities
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Water Villas, Spa, Wellness
Just an hour from Malé airport by seaplane, JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa has designed for couples and families. This 5-star luxury beach retreat in the Maldives is an ideal destination for guests seeking to be fully present, nourished and reconnected. Read Full Review
Calm your senses with a bespoke package at Spa by JW.
Need to Know
- Promotional Code: ZJ1
- Valid stay dates: October 23, 2020 - October 31, 2021
The wellness journey for 2 persons at Spa by JW includes:
- 3 Nights accommodation or more
- Bottle of Spa by JW detox juice on arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast at Aailaa restaurant
- One private yoga session
- One 90-minutes Detox & Tone session
- One 50-minutes couples massage
- One 30-minutes guided meditation for two persons
Best Experience: for Couples, Beach, Diving, Value
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is a quiet place in the UNESCO Biosphere reserve on Baa atoll in Maldives where you will find luxury, beauty and privacy at reasonable prices. Only 98 rooms, two restaurants, SPA and sports grounds and the removal of the island takes 30 minutes by seaplane from Male airport. Snorkeling and scuba diving is awesome and the resort offers a number of fun tours, but there is no pool on the island. Read Full Review
If you vision of a trip to the Maldives is indulgence in thу healthy and holistic, the COCO WELLNESS package offers the perfect experience. All features included in the package are for two adults.
- Return airport transfer by seaplane.
- On arrival, a bespoke selection of healthy gourmet canapés served in your villa with Champagne.
- A healing 50-minute Coco fusion massage combining the ancient art of Shiatsu, Thai, Balinese and Swedish massage plus Reflexology to leave you feeling completely relaxed.
- A Hydra Marine facial that deeply cleanses, oxygenates and enriches your skin.
- A healthy five-course dinner at Cornus.
Best Experience: Water Villas, Couples, Families, Snorkeling with Manta Rays, Wellness
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is a newest luxury property located in Baa atoll, the UNESCO biosphere reserve in the Maldives. With a combination of 70 superb overwater and island villas, the resort takes inspiration from the “shape of the water”, the marine life of the atoll and the elements of water, sun, and wind. The resort has been designed to maximise environmental sustainability whilst providing a supremely luxurious and tranquil Maldivian escape. Read Full Review
Treat yourself to a spa package at Heavenly Spa by Westin. This signature wellness package includes the opportunity to revitalize your body & mind. The program uses nature, nutrition, spa, yoga, and functional movement to jumpstart your health. All fitness levels are welcome.
Need to Know
- Promotional Code: ZJ1
- Valid stay dates: March 15, 2020 - September 09, 2021
The offers includes:
- Daily healthy breakfast at Island Kitchen
- Daily 60 minutes couple spa treatment during the stay
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Use of snorkelling equipment and ocean kayaks (up to two hours)
- Access to Westin Family Kids Club
- Access to WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- Daily one hour wellness session as per schedule
Best Experience: for Couples, Beach, Scuba Diving
COCO Bodu Hithi is inherently romantic. Luxurious and contemporary, with superb private pool villas and an idyllic overwater spa, the island paradise of Coco Bodu Hithi is located in North Male Atoll and is a 40-min speedboat ride away from Malé International Airport. There are 100 villas, six chic restaurants, two open air cocktail bars, extensive thatched overwater spa and a fitness center (with ocean views!). An uncrowded infinity swimming pool and a large selection of activities, including scuba diving and snorkeling in the lagoon. Read Full Review
If you vision of a trip to the Maldives is indulgence in thу healthy and holistic, the COCO WELLNESS package offers the perfect Maldives health experience. All features included in the package are for two adults. Rates are applicable for a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- Return airport transfer by speedboat
- On arrival, a bespoke selection of healthy gourmet canapés served in your villa with Champagne.
- A healing 50-minute Coco fusion massage combining the ancient art of Shiatsu, Thai, Balinese & Swedish massage plus Reflexology to leave you feeling completely relaxed.
- A Thémaé purity radiance facial that deeply cleanses, oxygenates and enriches your skin.
- A private sunset yoga session with our resident yogi.
- A Sakura five-course dinner at our Japanese restaurant Tsuki.
- Prepare for healthy food that delivers on flavour and beauty as much as it does on goodness.
Best Experience: honeymoon, adults only, beach, diving, swimming with mantas
Intimate and stylish, at Milaidhoo it’s about enjoying the natural environment in understated luxury. Envisage upscale delights with a ‘Reinvented Luxury’ twist, where guests will experience an indulgent escape in the Maldives’s most unique getaway. Read Full Review
Experience the refined Full Body Massage with TheraNaka, leaving you utterly uplifted and relaxed and your skin nourished and hydrated. Choose your Elemis Facial and pamper tired feet and legs during a soothing spa pedicure. The Serenity Spa holistic treatment menu incorporates healing powers of plants combined with entrancing healing traditions from Africa, using local herbs and plants. Emphasis is placed on therapeutic and natural spa therapies using products by Elemis, TheraNaka and Coola. Minimum 4 Nights stay.
- One Milaidhoo Signature Treatment: TheraNaka Milaidhoo Tri-Scented Lime Infused Luxury Massage (90 min) during stay
- One Elemis Facial (75 min) during stay
- One TheraNaka Pedicure (60 min) during stay
- Half Board for two: breakfast and dinner at Ocean Restaurant
- USD 65 per person per night dinner credit (food-only) in other restaurants
- A glass of champagne and island signature welcome drink on arrival
- Use of our airport lounges for arrivals and departures
- Early check in and late checkout, subject to availability
- A dedicated 24-hour island host service
- Wi-Fi internet in all villas and public areas
- Laundry up to two pieces daily per guest per villa (excluding dry cleaning)
- A bottle of champagne in-villa upon arrival
- Personalised welcome gift and welcome fruits
- Gourmet in-villa turndown service every evening
- 100 on- demand movies in villa’s TV
- Conducted yoga every morning
- Non-motorised water sports.
- Free use of snorkelling equipment during stay
- Premium teas and coffees, daily fresh fruits and water
Perfect for: Coples and Families, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Just a 30-min by air from Male Kandima Maldives is aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas. Read Full Review
Stay 7 Nights with us and let us take you on the ultimate “Spa N’ Munch” vacation at the koolest island (desti)nation at the Indian Ocean! Get spoilt at our award wining esKape spa, and enjoy UNLIMITED soft drinks and juices during meal times at our super kool all day dining restaurants Flavour & Zest. Don't forget, we’ll also throw in a 20% discount on all food items at our a’ la carte restaurants!
Here's what’s included in the sweet deal:
- Breakfast and Dinner at Flavour or Zest buffet restaurants
- Unlimited soft drinks, juices, water, tea/coffee during meal times at our all day dining buffet restaurants Flavour or Zest • Guests opting to have their half board dinner in any a la carte restaurant will receive 20% discount on food
- Complimentary 90 minutes spa session for two - per stay • Rates are subject to the return transfer cost – Domestic US$ 350 per adult/ US$ 290 per child; Seaplane US$ 590 per adult/ US$ 390 per kid.
- Minimum Stay: 7 Nights
- Travel period: 11th January 2020 - 10th May 2021
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Horizon 3 - 05 Sep 2021 - from €965.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - Summer Special! Plus FREE Nitrox. Valid until April 30, 2021. 50% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 Aug 2021 - from €3,008.00 - Best of Maldives - Meemu (Male-Male) - $700 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 11 Dec 2021 - from €1,469.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €330 OFF! Rates include discount.
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 17.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- The Maldives allows Covid Passports
- Lindsay Lohan enjoys vacation at W Maldives
- Qatar Airways and JetBlue Expand Strategic Partnership
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More