Where and What to Eat at Sun Siyam Resorts in the Maldives
Maldives Restaurants & Dining
The Maldives is renowned for its best beaches, an ultimate luxury, and best dining experiences in the Indian ocean that delight the eye and the palate. Explore the vast dining options of Sun Siyam resorts in the Maldives that pleases the most discerning of tastes.
Having a meal at Sun Siyam resorts is like embarking on a different culinary journey every day, without having to leave one of the best five-star hotels in Maldives. To complement the unique gastronomic experience offered at the resorts, the most of world-class restaurants pride themselves on fabulous locations with sea views. As you might expect, this good food comes with service to match.
Whether you want to enjoy a gourmet menu in a sophisticated setting one of the best all-inclusive resort in Maldives or a casual meal right on the beach, cuisine offerings at Sun Siyam resorts blends international culinary trends with fantastic creativity.
SIYAM WORLD Maldives
Forget monotonous dining - Siyam World is home to 14 restaurants and bars including four different specialty restaurants for dinner.
Highlights: WOW! Premium all-inclusive benefits & 24 hour sports/snacks bar, Around-the-world dining - four dinner restaurants to choose from, Live cooking stations, Beach BBQ’s, Themed F&B events with Vegan and Vegetarian specialities available in all restaurants, Mini Bar included – replenished once daily.
- With live-cooking stations, Tempo restaurant serves a buffet-style global marketplace of aromas and flavors of international fare in a relaxed setting.
- Opened for breakfast and lunch, Baraabaru is beachfront restaurant offers around-the-world dining and the chance to get up close and personal with the chefs.
- For dinner only, Andalucia is an authentic Spanish and Mediterranean fine-dining restaurant in the Maldives. With a sea view that will crave you want more, expect good food and a great service all the way.
- Experience high-end Thai cuisine in Maldives at Takrai. Discover an exotic flavors and traditions of Thailand, all created by the most talented Thai chefs. Separate the great from the good. It's not just about Thai food it's about cuisine.
- Whether a rich dhal or a slow-cooked curries coupled with the freshest naans and chapatis, you’ll find all the classic Indian staples cooked to perfection at Kurry Leaf, including succulent grilled lamb chops grilled in the open air kitchen.
- The Wahoo Grill is a first-class seafood restaurant with an inventive menu. The fish, meats and seafood fresh off the boat. Grilled Seafood Platter is is highly recommended! There's a Kids menu features all favorite children's meal.
- With a modern Japanese cuisine offerings Arigato is an exclusive restaurant to guests staying at The Beach House Collection at Siyam World. You'll be rewarded with table topped with bites like wagyu beef, sizzling teppanyaki, sushi, and everything in between. Pair each course with a glass of wine recommended by a resident Wine Diva.
- Installed in an underground wine cellar, Barrique is an intimate restaurant for privileged diners who prefer fine dining and wines. Gourmet tasting menus are served surrounded by hundreds of world renowned vintages, and the sommelier is always on hand.
- A beachside, live cooking dining place, The Cube offers to food lovers the theatre of a rare close-up culinary experience, as each resident chef prepares a specially designed tasting menu right in front of guests.
- Set right on the beach Shipwrecked is your go-to beach bar with infinity pool. The most happening place on the island, a menu featuring fries and salads, pizzas and pastas. The perfect spot to soak up the fun, laughter and embrace your sense of adventure.
The adults only infinity pool bar, Mint serves bar bites, cocktails, mocktails and the freshest tropical juices. The beating heart of Siyam World and the greatest location to admire Maldivian sunset, Together is a bustling bar and snack stop that’s the social hub of the island. All drinks are covered by the WOW! All-inclusive meal plan. Found hidden in the tropical forest, Jungali Pool and Bar is a perfect spot to go if you love to be surrounded by nature and its beauty. Boasting big TVs and almost as many beers, Kulhivaru Sports Bar is the best spot in the Maldives for watching football, soccer or basketball with your team. An infinity pool bar The Orchid with the perfect view of that maldivian sunset offers to kick back with your favorite cocktail and let the view do the rest. Craving fresh ocean breeze and a little sunshine on your face as you sip your cocktail? Good Vibrations is an epic beach bar to sit back, grab a shisha or your favorite drink and enjoy the good vibes. Be entertained while a chef disassembles a Jurassic-sized spiny lobster in front of you on their teppanyaki table. Forget the calories, as Teppanyaki restaurant is such good place to eat at Siyam World!BOOK YOUR STAY
SUN SIYAM IRU FUSHI
Turn your Maldives holiday into an unique gastronomic journey around the world within acres of tropical paradise at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi. Fourteen dine around options offering a multitude of global cuisines makes food at the island an experience to seek and one to dream about long after your departure.
Highlights: Global cuisines, Cooking masterclasses, Champagne lounge, Wine cellar tastings, Homemade ice cream.
- Iru is buffet-style restaurant to savour a bountiful breakfasts and special themed dinners. The food, from executive chef, is far from the standard fare, with everything from Mexican to Mediterranean, Asian comfort food to Spanish dinner buffet and grilled-to-order stations every night of the week.
- Every meal at Bamboo restaurant is a triumph. Melding flavors across Asian cuisines, the menu comprises essential dishes from Thailand, India, China and others—think laksa soup, Hainan chicken, assorted curries and a wide choice of vegetarian options.
- Discover best French cooking in the Maldives, from juicy duck confits to an exquisite steak tartare at Flavours. French fine dining served in an elegant but relaxed beachside setting for dinner only.
- One of the best spots on the island for traditional seafood and grilled meats, Islander's Grill is known for its use of sustainable seafood and eco-friendly ingredients. This relaxed beachfront venue also plays host to weekly Maldivian style barbecues and special dining events.
- Fuel up on the island’s best curries, briyanis, chicken tikkas and thosai at Taste of India. Authentic Indian cuisine is served in intimate dining spaces, both inside and out by the pool. Don't forget to save room for delicious Indian style desserts.
- Crave Japanese signature dishes, sushi and sake? Teppanyaki restaurant guarantees a good show, and the theatrical chefs provide the perfect backdrop for fun nights out with friends. Sit around the teppan and watch your meal cooked before your eyes by chefs primed to guide you through their menu.
- With a menu full of fresh, uplifting, superbly executed Italian classics, including freshly made pastas and hot stone baked pizzas, The Trio is a winner with the whole family.
- LA CREMERIA specialises in homemade ice creams, shakes and sweet treats. This dessert café is also the perfect pitstop for milkshakes, frappés and fresh juices, alongside a daily selection of irresistible desserts.
- Overlooking the main pool Fluid is a favourite family poolside bar serving sandwiches, salads and snacks. To wash a meal order a mocktail or fresh fruit smoothie. Reservations not required.
- If you fancy a wine degustation The Cellar at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is place to go. Make sure to discuss flavours and brands with the competent and friendly sommelier on a guided tour of the world’s greatest wines, from rare vintages to the finest champagnes. Tastings can be paired with cheeses, caviar or a range of light bites.
With a spectacular overwater location, Bubble Lounge offers the finest selection of champagne and sparkling wines, and sumptuous canapés, with sophisticated service. Adults-only pool bar, Reflections is a perfect sundown spot. With a drink in hand and front-row sunset views, chilled tunes provide the soundtrack for a romantic evening ahead. With a speciality drink menu to choose from, Waters Edge is a perfect place to relax with a signature cocktail to the sound of world-class jazz, live music and DJs. Indulge yourself with a destination dining experiences for every taste and occasion. Whether that’s a candlelit dinner under the stars, a stone baked pizza in the comfort of your villa, or a midnight barbecue on the beach, just say the word.BOOK YOUR STAY
Sun Siyam Iru Veli Premium All Inclusive
Sun Siyam Iru Veli takes pride in offering an exceptional culinary experience. With four outstanding restaurants and three bars, the resort ensures that every meal is a journey of flavors and delights.
Highlights: Locally sourced seafood, Special themed nights, First-class cocktails, Live evening entertainment, Kids under 12 eat free!
- Melting pot of cuisines from all around the world Aqua Orange is an all-day dining buffet eatery with tables on the beach. Aside form hearty breakfast, the lunch and dinner will tempt you back with Italian classics, Maldivian specialities and special themed evenings.
- An exciting addition to Iru Veli’s food scene, Roma is an Italian restaurant, combining popular dishes from across Mediterranean with romantic sea views. The menu features the best and freshest produce, meat, fish and veggie options with a strong focus on seasonal flavours.
- Feel the taste of the Maldives at Grouper Grill. With an open kitchen grill for seafood and steaks, this beach BBQ restaurant specialise in delicious seafood and fish, served fresh from the ocean, and meat cuts and steaks grilled to perfection.
- Beer, signature cocktails, wine—whatever you're in the mood for, Fresh Water pool bar is ideal for quenching your thirst. As for bites, you'll find a selection of pizzas, pastas and Maldivian classics are served for lunch, with your favourite refreshments served morning till midnight there.
- A laidback bar, Chemistry is known for a lot of things: Coffee, cocktails, mocktails and nightcaps. Talented bartenders and mixologists cater to every mood and taste, from first light right through until midnight. Reservations not required.
- The world’s finest wines and champagnes are available at Wine Cellar as a private experience paired with light bites, or in small groups via the resort's Wine Academy.
- Fall in love with destination dining experiences at Sun Siyam Iru Veli resort. Choose your gourmet menu and your perfect location in a tailored dining experience curated by a dedicated team just for you and your loved ones.
Sun Siyam Vilu Reef
Sun Siyam Vilu Reef brings new creativity and glamour to island dining, each dish lovingly prepared from the finest ingredients. Whether you’re seeking healthy food, the freshest daily catch or haute cuisine, these dining options whisk you around the world.
Highlights: Sunset happy hour, Signature seafood dining, Indian speciality cooking, DJ and karaoke nights, Weekly wine tastings.
- A lively gastro-hub packed with lavish global buffets and live cooking stations The Aqua is the main restaurant at Sun Siyam Vilu Reef. Open for breakfast, luch and dinner this eatery offers a glorious buffet, including piping hot pastries fresh from the bakery, while lunch and dinner boasts Western classics and Maldivian house specials.
- With the twin food heavens — Italian by day, and Indian by night —The Spice restaurant is place where East meets West. During the day take a culinary trip around the best Italian fare from woodfired sourdough pizzas to the perfect tiramisu. Come sundown, the space transforms into a hub of Indian goodies with authentic curries and freshly baked breads, with a weekly buffet dinner taking guests on a culinary journey through the flavours of India.
- Fresh fish and seafood is best enjoyed right on the beach, with sand between your toes and it doesn’t get any fresher than at Well Done grill that’s actually worth bragging about. The menu majors on catch of the day and a Maldivian seafood, and all herbs, spices and vegetables are grown at the island's very own organic farm, bringing a gamut of flavours bursting to life in all of the dishes. There's weekly live music.
- Handcrafted cocktails with front-row lagoon vistas, The Nautilus is mixed drinks that will tingle your taste buds and blow your mind. With a perfect Indian Ocean views you’re guaranteed top-notch tipples including flawless classics that don’t try to improve on what’s already perfect.
- What’s the vibe? Positive Energy bar serves a sweet tropical shakes, ice cold cocktails and vitamin-packed smoothie by poolside and brought right to your lounger. Both are mixing to you by a world-class drinks team.
- Natural or biodynamic, old world or new: You'll find a fine wines and vintage treasures at Wine Cellar on the island. With expert sommelier you will never feel foolish for not knowing the difference between. A great for a drop of the good stuff, swirl and sip on the best vintage treasures by candlelight, all perfectly paired with accompanying nibbles and bites.
- From a light lunch on the lagoon, a beach barbecue at sunset, say the word, no request is too big for Vilu Reef's team.
Sun Siyam Olhuveli
Sun Siyam Olhuveli boasts with seven different restaurants and four bars, outstanding chefs and a passion for creative cuisine of the very highest standards to experience new tastes.
Highlights: World-class chefs, Thai speciality dining, Mixology masters, Weekly beach parties and Maldivian entertainmen.
- Set on the main Island, Sunset is the flagship all-day-dining venue at Sun Siyam Olhuveli caters buffet-style breakfasts and around-the-world dinners. With unspoiled views overlooking the spakling lagoon this overwater eatery showcases live cooking stations every night of the week too.
- If you stay on the Dream Island, Malaafaiy is place for buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant serves an array of international cuisines prepared by talented chefs. You can take a table outside in their alfresco area with ocean views to relax and soak up the sun.
- An evening venue for fine wines and fine dining Siyam Orchid restaurant is favourite spot for Japanese, Indian and Thai cuisine, with a dash of Maldivian flavour to the mix. Luckily for VIP guests who love the punchy flavours of Southeast Asian cuisine, Siyam Orchid also serves breakfast.
- With an open kitchen cooking and authentic Indian flair, Namaste brings the best of Indian curries, masalas and freshly baked naans right to your table. One of the Olhuveli's hidden gems this restaurant also specialises in various traditional Indian dishes such as tandories, biryanis, and more. With menus designed for sharing exotic flavours here are anything but bland.
- The barbecue menu at Maghrib Grill features a good selection of expertly grilled surf and turf, as well as veggies. Opt for the signature ocean platter, teaming with eight varieties of freshly caught seafood, or tuck in to a juicy tenderloin, grilled to perfection and enjoy a cosy wine and dine experience while chilling in style.
- Island Pizza brings a slice of the Apennine coast to Sun Siyam Olhuveli. More precisely, slices of quality Napolitano-style pizza in a relaxed setting. Found next to the sunrise pool the pizzeria also serves a selection of deli-style sandwiches and burgers, perfect during a midday break from the sun. Try the classic Margherita, parma ham, or the mouthwatering calzone.
- Barefoot, great cocktails and a view of the ocean—drinking at these Olhuveli's bars is pretty close to paradise. A modern lounge found next to the Infinity pool Dhoni Bar boasts world-class mixology with spectacular views. An adults only hang out spot Dream bar serves light bites and refreshments just steps from the Dream island's infinity pool. Expect a classic cocktails and evening entertainment, Maldivian style at Lagoon bar. Long lazy days from dusk till dawn, Sunrise Bar is full of laughter throughout the day and into the evening hours. Enjoy light bites and drinks with first-class service, while the sun drowns in the Indian ocean.
- Limited only by your imagination, the resort's team can serve a bespoke menu in the privacy of your villa, on a secluded sandbank, under a canopy of stars or even floating in your pool.
Sun Siyam Resorts in The Maldives
Sun Siyam Resorts is one of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies in the Maldives. Today the group currently has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Sun Siyam Olhuveli, Sun Siyam Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Siyam Iru Veli , Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka, and newest SIYAM WORLD MALDIVES.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More