Top 10 Best Maafushi Hotels 2020
Most Popular Budget Hotels in Maafushi Island
Maldives is known all over the world for its first-class beaches and luxury resorts, and only a few have considered this paradise as one of the inexpensive premium destinations. Today this stereotype has changed qualitatively, and Maafushi in South Male Atoll can really become one of the most cheap islands for you. About 90 minutes from Male on the ferry, the island of Maafushi is the most popular destination for budget tourism.
The island boasts a list of accommodation from more than 54 hotels, many of that should not break your bank, given the excellent service. These guest houses and economy hotels have comfortable, spacious and clean rooms (much more than the usual rooms in guest houses in Asia) packed with modern facilities such as air conditioning, satellite TV, wifi, mini bar and hot shower; and there are all-inclusive/ full board options, with breakfasts, swimming pools and a spa.
Here is a list of the top 10 hotels in Maafushi, many of which include a transfer service to / from Male airport that's especially popular with budget travelers.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Arena Beach Hotel has a location - one of the best in Maafushi! In the rooms expect elegant furniture, silent air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV with cable / satellite channels. A private bathroom with a bath or shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries, including a dentifrice. The Arena Beach Hotel's rooftop features sun loungers and a shared hot tub. The staff is very friendly and helpful, will help book tickets and tours. On the beach there is a wide choice of water sports, there is a delicious restaurant with a menu of dishes of local and western cuisine overlooking the beautiful lagoon.
Kaani Beach is located on the island of Maafushi, right in front of a sunny beach in the shade of coconut palms. The hotel provides diving and snorkeling services, you can book picnics on the islands and go on an excursion, watch the dolphins. There is a rooftop sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout. Excellent beachside location, there are sun beds and towels, very friendly staff, clean, good rooms with air conditioning, daily cleaning, a wide range TV channels. All love it.
Today, Kaani Village & Spa is one of the best accommodation options on Maafushi Island - the hotel has a fine restaurant, excellent spa, pool, billiards and many services on travel, adventure, day trips to neighboring island resorts, snorkeling with a whale shark and manta rays and lots a fun tours. The comfy and tastefully decorated rooms have air conditioning, a minibar and a private bathroom with a rain shower. In addition, the hotel offers a sauna and traditional massages service. There is a 24-hour reception and a shuttle service to Velana airport, Male. We recommend this wonderful hotel a stone's throw from the white beach
The 3-star Stingray Beach Inn offers a relaxing break and a cozy laid-back atmosphere next to a bikini beach on Maafushi Island. There is a very good restaurant with an à la carte menu, hammocks in the posh garden, and comfortable rooms with air conditioning and a great bed, and also free Wi-Fi. Here is the best value for money in Maafushi! Compared with other options in this city, guests get more for the same price.
Velana Beach Maldives is a new Mafushi's hotel with modern and stylish interiors, everything is clean and cozy. Very friendly and polite staff. The guesthouse has a restaurant, water sports facilities and free bicycles. In the vicinity of many popular activities, such as snorkelling and windsurfing. In general, a decent option for a budget holiday in the Maldives.
Kuredhi Beach Inn is located in the northern part of Maafushi Island, Kaafu atol is 25 km from Male airport. Many rooms offer stunning sea views and all have barbecue facilities. There is also an amazing restaurant with delicious food and generous dishes. Each hotel room is equipped with air conditioning, tea / coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. Amenities include a private bathroom. In addition, rooms come with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Kuredhi Beach Inn.
With the most superb location on the island, Crystal Sands is right next to the beach, where guests have sun loungers. Very helpful staff, excellent room view, the hotel has everything you need, an excellent shower. The hotel can arrange for various water-sport activities including windsurfing, diving and snorkeling. Guests can also make use of the barbeque facilities and ironing/laundry services. Rooms at Crystal Sands are tastefully furnished with Maldivian-style décor. Each room is fitted with a private balcony, a mini-fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
Triton Beach Hotel & Spa offers a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel is located in Maafushi in the Kaafu Atoll Region, 26 km from Male City. The guest house has a barbecue and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Triton Beach Hotel & Spa features free WiFi throughout the property.
With an excellent location and high ratings from recently visited guests, the Salt Beach Hotel is located on Maafushi Island, on the atoll of Kaafu, 25 km from the capital of Male. A small, clean, cozy hotel. Very close to the bikini beach. Barbecue facilities and equipment for water sports are available. The guest house has a restaurant and a children's playground. The windows overlook the blue sea. All rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. For a comfortable stay, guests are provided with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Salt Beach Hotel
Located in South Male Atoll, 25 km from Male airport, Kaani Grand Seaview is a 4-star beach front property that features a spa centre, fitness centre and a conference room. Ocean View room with private balcony is air conditioned and has a personal safe, minibar and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free coffee and tea making facility is available in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including snorkelling, diving and cycling.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More