Top 10 Best Maafushi Hotels 2022
Most Popular Budget Hotels in Maafushi Island
Maldives is known all over the world for its first-class beaches and luxury resorts, and only a few have considered this paradise as one of the inexpensive premium destinations. Today this stereotype has changed qualitatively, and Maafushi in South Male Atoll can really become one of the most cheap islands for you. About 90 minutes from Male on the ferry, the island of Maafushi is the most popular destination for budget tourism.
The island boasts a list of accommodation from more than 54 hotels, many of that should not break your bank, given the excellent service. These guest houses and economy hotels have comfortable, spacious and clean rooms (much more than the usual rooms in guest houses in Asia) packed with modern facilities such as air conditioning, satellite TV, wifi, mini bar and hot shower; and there are all-inclusive/ full board options, with breakfasts, swimming pools and a spa.
Here is a list of the top 10 hotels in Maafushi, many of which include a transfer service to / from Male airport that's especially popular with budget travelers.
Arena Beach Hotel has a location - one of the best in Maafushi! In the rooms expect elegant furniture, silent air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV with cable / satellite channels. A private bathroom with a bath or shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries, including a dentifrice. The Arena Beach Hotel's rooftop features sun loungers and a shared hot tub. The staff is very friendly and helpful, will help book tickets and tours. On the beach there is a wide choice of water sports, there is a delicious restaurant with a menu of dishes of local and western cuisine overlooking the beautiful lagoon.
Kaani Beach is located on the island of Maafushi, right in front of a sunny beach in the shade of coconut palms. The hotel provides diving and snorkeling services, you can book picnics on the islands and go on an excursion, watch the dolphins. There is a rooftop sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout. Excellent beachside location, there are sun beds and towels, very friendly staff, clean, good rooms with air conditioning, daily cleaning, a wide range TV channels. All love it.
Today, Kaani Village & Spa is one of the best accommodation options on Maafushi Island - the hotel has a fine restaurant, excellent spa, pool, billiards and many services on travel, adventure, day trips to neighboring island resorts, snorkeling with a whale shark and manta rays and lots a fun tours. The comfy and tastefully decorated rooms have air conditioning, a minibar and a private bathroom with a rain shower. In addition, the hotel offers a sauna and traditional massages service. There is a 24-hour reception and a shuttle service to Velana airport, Male. We recommend this wonderful hotel a stone's throw from the white beach
The 3-star Stingray Beach Inn offers a relaxing break and a cozy laid-back atmosphere next to a bikini beach on Maafushi Island. There is a very good restaurant with an à la carte menu, hammocks in the posh garden, and comfortable rooms with air conditioning and a great bed, and also free Wi-Fi. Here is the best value for money in Maafushi! Compared with other options in this city, guests get more for the same price.
Velana Beach Maldives is a new Mafushi's hotel with modern and stylish interiors, everything is clean and cozy. Very friendly and polite staff. The guesthouse has a restaurant, water sports facilities and free bicycles. In the vicinity of many popular activities, such as snorkelling and windsurfing. In general, a decent option for a budget holiday in the Maldives.
Kuredhi Beach Inn is located in the northern part of Maafushi Island, Kaafu atol is 25 km from Male airport. Many rooms offer stunning sea views and all have barbecue facilities. There is also an amazing restaurant with delicious food and generous dishes. Each hotel room is equipped with air conditioning, tea / coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. Amenities include a private bathroom. In addition, rooms come with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Kuredhi Beach Inn.
With the most superb location on the island, Crystal Sands is right next to the beach, where guests have sun loungers. Very helpful staff, excellent room view, the hotel has everything you need, an excellent shower. The hotel can arrange for various water-sport activities including windsurfing, diving and snorkeling. Guests can also make use of the barbeque facilities and ironing/laundry services. Rooms at Crystal Sands are tastefully furnished with Maldivian-style décor. Each room is fitted with a private balcony, a mini-fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
Triton Beach Hotel & Spa offers a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel is located in Maafushi in the Kaafu Atoll Region, 26 km from Male City. The guest house has a barbecue and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Triton Beach Hotel & Spa features free WiFi throughout the property.
With an excellent location and high ratings from recently visited guests, the Salt Beach Hotel is located on Maafushi Island, on the atoll of Kaafu, 25 km from the capital of Male. A small, clean, cozy hotel. Very close to the bikini beach. Barbecue facilities and equipment for water sports are available. The guest house has a restaurant and a children's playground. The windows overlook the blue sea. All rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. For a comfortable stay, guests are provided with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Salt Beach Hotel
Located in South Male Atoll, 25 km from Male airport, Kaani Grand Seaview is a 4-star beach front property that features a spa centre, fitness centre and a conference room. Ocean View room with private balcony is air conditioned and has a personal safe, minibar and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free coffee and tea making facility is available in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including snorkelling, diving and cycling.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Kandima Maldivesl - Early Bird offer 55% OFF with other Kool book direct benefits
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays from now into 2022
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 25% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Mirihi Island: Easter offer 2022 - 15% OFF
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Atmosphere Kanifushi: Book direct and get additional 15% off, FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 25.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Om: The Nautilus Maldives and Ananda in The Himalayas announce wellbeing partnership
- Carnival Cruise Line Streamlines Embarkation Process
- Celebrate HARD! Hard Rock's 50th Anniversary in the Maldives special offer
- SAii Lagoon Maldives launches new Beach Pool Villa category
- Amilla Maldives celebrates the Graduation of their first Junior Class Marine Biologists
- How to Enjoy the Romance at HURAWALHI on Valentine's day 2022
- Pump Up the Romance on the Perfect date night at Finolhu Maldives
- All You Need Is Love: Valentine's Day Special Exclusive deals at Adaaran Resorts
- Kanuhura Maldives appoints Bryce Seator as General Manager
- Amazing moments of Sara Ali Khan on Maldives vacation in new video
- Siyam World Maldives appoints Adam Clive Lockwood as the Director of Culinary
- First Look: Waldorf Astoria Maldives announces Zuma Maldives
- Ultra-Luxe Experiences for Honeymooners at Milaidhoo Maldives
- Latest News from Meeru Island, January
- Cunard Unveils Over 150 Voyages for 2023
- Manage Your Mind: Raffles Maldives to host Freediving courses with Bastien Soleil
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, January
- JOALI Maldives gets EarthCheck Silver certification
- Meet new face: Furaveri Maldives appoints New Resort Manager
- Looking a Valentine’s Day Getaway? The Maldives Most Romantic Resorts to Feel the Love At
- Siyam World Maldives to hosts Tango Night with World Champions
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More