Top 10 Best Maafushi Hotels 2021
Most Popular Budget Hotels in Maafushi Island
Maldives is known all over the world for its first-class beaches and luxury resorts, and only a few have considered this paradise as one of the inexpensive premium destinations. Today this stereotype has changed qualitatively, and Maafushi in South Male Atoll can really become one of the most cheap islands for you. About 90 minutes from Male on the ferry, the island of Maafushi is the most popular destination for budget tourism.
The island boasts a list of accommodation from more than 54 hotels, many of that should not break your bank, given the excellent service. These guest houses and economy hotels have comfortable, spacious and clean rooms (much more than the usual rooms in guest houses in Asia) packed with modern facilities such as air conditioning, satellite TV, wifi, mini bar and hot shower; and there are all-inclusive/ full board options, with breakfasts, swimming pools and a spa.
Here is a list of the top 10 hotels in Maafushi, many of which include a transfer service to / from Male airport that's especially popular with budget travelers.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Horizon 3 - 05 Sep 2021 - from €965.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - Summer Special! Plus FREE Nitrox. Valid until April 30, 2021. 50% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 Aug 2021 - from €3,008.00 - Best of Maldives - Meemu (Male-Male) - $700 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 11 Dec 2021 - from €1,469.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €330 OFF! Rates include discount.
Arena Beach Hotel has a location - one of the best in Maafushi! In the rooms expect elegant furniture, silent air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV with cable / satellite channels. A private bathroom with a bath or shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries, including a dentifrice. The Arena Beach Hotel's rooftop features sun loungers and a shared hot tub. The staff is very friendly and helpful, will help book tickets and tours. On the beach there is a wide choice of water sports, there is a delicious restaurant with a menu of dishes of local and western cuisine overlooking the beautiful lagoon.
Kaani Beach is located on the island of Maafushi, right in front of a sunny beach in the shade of coconut palms. The hotel provides diving and snorkeling services, you can book picnics on the islands and go on an excursion, watch the dolphins. There is a rooftop sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout. Excellent beachside location, there are sun beds and towels, very friendly staff, clean, good rooms with air conditioning, daily cleaning, a wide range TV channels. All love it.
Today, Kaani Village & Spa is one of the best accommodation options on Maafushi Island - the hotel has a fine restaurant, excellent spa, pool, billiards and many services on travel, adventure, day trips to neighboring island resorts, snorkeling with a whale shark and manta rays and lots a fun tours. The comfy and tastefully decorated rooms have air conditioning, a minibar and a private bathroom with a rain shower. In addition, the hotel offers a sauna and traditional massages service. There is a 24-hour reception and a shuttle service to Velana airport, Male. We recommend this wonderful hotel a stone's throw from the white beach
The 3-star Stingray Beach Inn offers a relaxing break and a cozy laid-back atmosphere next to a bikini beach on Maafushi Island. There is a very good restaurant with an à la carte menu, hammocks in the posh garden, and comfortable rooms with air conditioning and a great bed, and also free Wi-Fi. Here is the best value for money in Maafushi! Compared with other options in this city, guests get more for the same price.
Velana Beach Maldives is a new Mafushi's hotel with modern and stylish interiors, everything is clean and cozy. Very friendly and polite staff. The guesthouse has a restaurant, water sports facilities and free bicycles. In the vicinity of many popular activities, such as snorkelling and windsurfing. In general, a decent option for a budget holiday in the Maldives.
Kuredhi Beach Inn is located in the northern part of Maafushi Island, Kaafu atol is 25 km from Male airport. Many rooms offer stunning sea views and all have barbecue facilities. There is also an amazing restaurant with delicious food and generous dishes. Each hotel room is equipped with air conditioning, tea / coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. Amenities include a private bathroom. In addition, rooms come with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Kuredhi Beach Inn.
With the most superb location on the island, Crystal Sands is right next to the beach, where guests have sun loungers. Very helpful staff, excellent room view, the hotel has everything you need, an excellent shower. The hotel can arrange for various water-sport activities including windsurfing, diving and snorkeling. Guests can also make use of the barbeque facilities and ironing/laundry services. Rooms at Crystal Sands are tastefully furnished with Maldivian-style décor. Each room is fitted with a private balcony, a mini-fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
Triton Beach Hotel & Spa offers a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel is located in Maafushi in the Kaafu Atoll Region, 26 km from Male City. The guest house has a barbecue and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Triton Beach Hotel & Spa features free WiFi throughout the property.
With an excellent location and high ratings from recently visited guests, the Salt Beach Hotel is located on Maafushi Island, on the atoll of Kaafu, 25 km from the capital of Male. A small, clean, cozy hotel. Very close to the bikini beach. Barbecue facilities and equipment for water sports are available. The guest house has a restaurant and a children's playground. The windows overlook the blue sea. All rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. For a comfortable stay, guests are provided with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Salt Beach Hotel
Located in South Male Atoll, 25 km from Male airport, Kaani Grand Seaview is a 4-star beach front property that features a spa centre, fitness centre and a conference room. Ocean View room with private balcony is air conditioned and has a personal safe, minibar and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Free coffee and tea making facility is available in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including snorkelling, diving and cycling.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till April 30 for stays until Sep 30
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1064.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 17.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- The Maldives allows Covid Passports
- Lindsay Lohan enjoys vacation at W Maldives
- Qatar Airways and JetBlue Expand Strategic Partnership
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More