Top 10 Best Thulusdhoo Hotels 2020
Most Popular Hotels in Thulusdhoo
Malé City is the capital and main city in the Maldives located on the island of the same name in North Male Atoll. Despite its tiny size, the island resembles Manhattan in the middle of turquoise waters, filled with climbing buildings, and Male itself is the most populated city on the planet.
Featuring most visitors to the Maldives nothing more than a spot of urbanization on an untouched horizon, the capital of Male is usually used as a transit point to the 5 star luxury resorts of the archipelago. It is also a good place to spend the night before an early air transfer or after a late arrival. Below is a list of the top 10 hotels of the most exotic mini-capital of the world.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Scubaspa Yang - 09 Jan 2021 - from €2,014.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (15% OFF)
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Scubaspa Ying - 13 Feb 2021 - from €2,014.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (15% OFF)
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
True Maldivian island hotel quintessential for guests who seek Surfing, Fishing, Diving, water sports adventure, honeymoon/ family beach vacation or a business retreat on tropical sun, sand and sea. Season Paradise, is a newly opened award winning 48 room hotel, featuring infinity swimming pool, Spa, Gym, Conference hall, Restaurant & Grill. Conveniently located 20 minutes away from Velana international airport, Thulusdhoo island offers an avenue to some of the best surf breaks, diving spots, water sports, local culture, white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters the Maldives acclaim. READ MORE
Dream Inn @ Thulusdhoo is just 199 m from the white sandy beach. It features a restaurant and has free Wi-Fi access at all public areas. Very kind staff, perfect location close to the bikini beach, a great daily breakfast. it was also very easy to get in touch with other backpackers, can definitely recommend this place! In the heart of Thulusdhoo, these affordable accommodations are just a 30-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport with airport shuttle services available at a charge. READ MORE
Canopus Retreat Thulusdhoo is a perfect location with excellent staff! We had really a fantastic holiday! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. A nice room with seaview and the management and staff were always very helpful and friendly. This is the place to be! They serve a nice breakfast too...150m walk to the bikini beach. Good breakfast and well priced menu with plenty options. Would recommend staying here! Make sure you book a room with the sea view! Close to other restaurants - must try Contagious Pizza - best pizza on the island. It’s a dry island - but the hotel arranged for us to go on a sundown cruise which served drinks. READ MORE
Featuring a private beach area and a restaurant, Cokes Beach Maldives is located in Thulusdhoo. With a garden, the property also features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided. Super clean, friendly atmosphere. The staff and the manager were really friendly. Free coffee, tea and water with a roomy lobby where you can sit and relax, Great breakfast and dinner....Excellent food, marvelous beach, good snorkelling at the house reef, numerous and good activities, very friendly and helpful staff with good knowledge. Would absolutely recommend it, we had a fantastic time! READ MORE
Super cozy style with surf spirit, Cokes Surf Camp is located on the beach with stunning view of channal and Chickens surf spot. Breakfasts are always varied and a lot of fruit! Set in Thulusdhoo, Cokes Surf Camp features a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. Certain units at the property feature a balcony with a sea view. The main Joe is a very nice person. Bikini beach is 2 minutes walk. Very welcome kind staff! Amazing home style food! I highly recommend this hotel!. READ MORE
One of the best island's lodging, Samura Maldives Guest House Thulusdhoo offers beachfront accommodation in Thulusdhoo. The bed and breakfast has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site...The excursion to the sandbank was one of the highlights during our stay in Samura...Wonderful guesthouse, Giacomo is very friendly and kind, as all the staff! Beautiful "beach garden" at the best beach in Thulusdhoo! Delicuous food for very razonable prices! Hope to come back soon! READ MORE
Villa Kudì Maldives Guest House Thulusdhoo is amazing place to stay with the nicest hosts ever. Very nice and comfortable rooms with a big bathroom, AC and ventilator. All rooms in Villa Kudì Maldives Guest House Thulusdhoo are fitted with a coffee machine. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster. Super nice breakfast with fresh local fruit. And of course not to miss the home made Italian kitchen (gniocci, pasta al forno, ...) by Federica for lunch and diner if you wish. Davide and Federica are spoiling hosts : organizing activities (diving, sandbank, jetski,surfing,...) preparing amazing food and bringing you to the jet boat 4.30 am) READ MORE
Isola Guest House is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The property provides air-conditioned accommodation in Thulusdhoo. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The accommodation features a shared lounge and free WiFi. Guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while some rooms are fitted with a seating area. All units include a wardrobe. READ MORE
We liked the staff a lot, they are very helpful and friendly. We loved the excursions, especially the night fishing and the snorkeling trips. The location is beatiful, a truely serene and wonderful spot on the beach. The rooms are wonderful, cosy and very clean. This is the kind of place that actually turns out to be better in real life than what you expected. We loved the fact that we immediately felt at home here, which would never have been the case in a big 5* hotel. This is an honest and wonderful place to spend your vacation and you'll be able to explore the real Maldives and their people. Anyway, we are so happy we went here. Our vacation turned out wonderful!” READ MORE
Comfortable and clean rooms by the beach. Very good food (in fact the best we had on the island) and nice location near the beach. The chef and the waiter very friendly! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Golhaa View Inn by TES is a guesthouse beside the beach, featuring free Wi-Fi and a restaurant. It offers accommodation in Thulusdhoo, 27 km from Male City. Each room at this beachside guesthouse is with private bathroom with hot & cold fresh water, individual control air conditioned, safety deposit box, minibar and complimentary toiletries. It includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms offer sea view. READ MORE
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 29.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Four Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Seaside Finolhu: Playground for Tennis Lovers through Exciting Partnership with LUX Tennis
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More