Top 10 Best Guraidhoo Hotels 2022
Most Popular Guest Houses in Guraidhoo
The Maldives is blessed with the most beautiful beaches in the world, crystal clear turquoise lagoons and spectacular underwater life. Located in South Malé Atoll, away from boat and plane traffic, Guraidhoo island is suited for a perfect budget trip. Accessible by ferry or speed boat from the capital of Malé, Guraidhoo will give a chance to dive into traditional Maldivian island life, and it is to no surprise it is the most cheap accomodation of the atoll. With a world class dive sites and the area boasting some of the best surf spots Guraidhoo is a great place to go if you love the water adventures and nature that're guide your holiday with a beauty, rhythms and magic.
Here is a list of the top 10 guest houses in Guraidhoo, which are especially popular with budget travelers and families
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Adora - 11 Jul 2022 - from €1,603.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Group Special Available. (15% OFF)
- Capre Novo - 26 Nov 2022 - from €2,166.00 - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male) - (18% OFF)
- Pearl 111 - 06 Aug 2022 - from €1,768.00 - Classic Route (Male -Male) - (15% OFF)
With a Good value for money, Luxury Beach Maldives is offering accommodation in Guraidhoo. With a private beach area, the property also has a garden. Place is excellent. Room was with exit to beach and sea view. Very quiet. Staff is helpfull. Free WiFi is included. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a bidet, free toiletries and a desk. Every room has a private bathroom, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony.
Male City is 2 km from the guest house. The nearest airport is Male International Airport, 2.5 km from Ocean Retreat and Spa. Ocean Retreat and Spa is located in Guraidhoo and has a private beach area and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can sample International and Local dishes at the in-house restaurant. Clean place with air conditioning and ventilation. Good location on the island and great breakfast (choice for both continental and maldivian). Bed is comfortable, bathroom just the right size. Balcony is very small but no issue in that for us. I was a short stay but would definitely recommend on Guraidhoo
Check Availability and Prices in Ocean Retreat and Spa
One of our bestsellers in Guraidhoo, Equity Beach Inn is featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a children's playground, and offers pet-friendly accommodation on the island. The guest house has a sun terrace and a private Island for Bikini beach area, and guests can also enjoy a foood and drinks at the restaurant.
Ithaa Beach Maldives is set in Guraidhoo with a superb location, with a beach not even a one minute walk. The guest house has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. The property is 31 km from Malé City and 5 km from Maafushi. Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hair dryer. Ithaa Beach Maldives features free WiFi throughout the property.
Basic. But good value for money. Set in Guraidhoo, Cococottage-Maldives features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. Every room is fitted with a patio with a garden view. A continental, halal or vegetarian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.
Great sunset location on Guraidhoo. With a friendly and polite staff, Wind Breeze Sunset View Inn offers accommodation located 31 km from Male City. The guest house has a barbecue and offers views of the sea. Each air-conditioned room comes with a seating area and work desk. Enjoy a cup of tea from the electric kettle while looking out at the lake or river. Private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer...
With a great locationd in Guraidhoo, Medhufaruinn Guest House features a private beach area, free bikes and garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a children's playground. The guest house offers a shared lounge.
The rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms at Medhufaruinn Guest House have air conditioning and a desk. The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
Located in Guraidhoo, Kaafu Inn Guraidhoo has a private beach area, garden, shared lounge, and free WiFi. The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk. The rooms are very clean and spacious, the beds are very comfortable too. The breakfast serves fresh, delicious and abundant. The staff is awesome! This property is also rated for the best value in Guraidhoo! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Offering a restaurant, Madagali Inn is located in Guraidhoo. Free WiFi access is available. It provides a 24-hour front desk for the convenience of the guests. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a safety deposit box, flat-screen cable TV and work desk. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
With a great location just by the beach, fantastic house reef snorkeling and lovely garden, Raakani Villas is less than 1 minute from the beach and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries. Raakani Villas features free WiFi throughout the property. Male City is 31 km from Raakani Villas, while Maafushi is 5 km away. The nearest airport is Male International Airport, 32 km from the property.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast; from US$400
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More