Top 10 Best Guraidhoo Hotels 2019
Most Popular Guest Houses in Guraidhoo
The Maldives is blessed with the most beautiful beaches in the world, crystal clear turquoise lagoons and spectacular underwater life. Located in South Malé Atoll, away from boat and plane traffic, Guraidhoo island is suited for a perfect budget trip. Accessible by ferry or speed boat from the capital of Malé, Guraidhoo will give a chance to dive into traditional Maldivian island life, and it is to no surprise it is the most cheap accomodation of the atoll. With a world class dive sites and the area boasting some of the best surf spots Guraidhoo is a great place to go if you love the water adventures and nature that're guide your holiday with a beauty, rhythms and magic.
Here is a list of the top 10 guest houses in Guraidhoo, which are especially popular with budget travelers and families
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
With a Good value for money, Luxury Beach Maldives is offering accommodation in Guraidhoo. With a private beach area, the property also has a garden. Place is excellent. Room was with exit to beach and sea view. Very quiet. Staff is helpfull. Free WiFi is included. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a bidet, free toiletries and a desk. Every room has a private bathroom, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony.
Male City is 2 km from the guest house. The nearest airport is Male International Airport, 2.5 km from Ocean Retreat and Spa. Ocean Retreat and Spa is located in Guraidhoo and has a private beach area and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can sample International and Local dishes at the in-house restaurant. Clean place with air conditioning and ventilation. Good location on the island and great breakfast (choice for both continental and maldivian). Bed is comfortable, bathroom just the right size. Balcony is very small but no issue in that for us. I was a short stay but would definitely recommend on Guraidhoo
Check Availability and Prices in Ocean Retreat and Spa
One of our bestsellers in Guraidhoo, Equity Beach Inn is featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a children's playground, and offers pet-friendly accommodation on the island. The guest house has a sun terrace and a private Island for Bikini beach area, and guests can also enjoy a foood and drinks at the restaurant.
Ithaa Beach Maldives is set in Guraidhoo with a superb location, with a beach not even a one minute walk. The guest house has a private beach area and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. The property is 31 km from Malé City and 5 km from Maafushi. Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hair dryer. Ithaa Beach Maldives features free WiFi throughout the property.
Basic. But good value for money. Set in Guraidhoo, Cococottage-Maldives features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. Every room is fitted with a patio with a garden view. A continental, halal or vegetarian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.
Great sunset location on Guraidhoo. With a friendly and polite staff, Wind Breeze Sunset View Inn offers accommodation located 31 km from Male City. The guest house has a barbecue and offers views of the sea. Each air-conditioned room comes with a seating area and work desk. Enjoy a cup of tea from the electric kettle while looking out at the lake or river. Private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer...
With a great locationd in Guraidhoo, Medhufaruinn Guest House features a private beach area, free bikes and garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a children's playground. The guest house offers a shared lounge.
The rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms at Medhufaruinn Guest House have air conditioning and a desk. The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
Located in Guraidhoo, Kaafu Inn Guraidhoo has a private beach area, garden, shared lounge, and free WiFi. The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk. The rooms are very clean and spacious, the beds are very comfortable too. The breakfast serves fresh, delicious and abundant. The staff is awesome! This property is also rated for the best value in Guraidhoo! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Offering a restaurant, Madagali Inn is located in Guraidhoo. Free WiFi access is available. It provides a 24-hour front desk for the convenience of the guests. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a safety deposit box, flat-screen cable TV and work desk. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
With a great location just by the beach, fantastic house reef snorkeling and lovely garden, Raakani Villas is less than 1 minute from the beach and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries. Raakani Villas features free WiFi throughout the property. Male City is 31 km from Raakani Villas, while Maafushi is 5 km away. The nearest airport is Male International Airport, 32 km from the property.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More