Top 10 Best Ukulhas Hotels 2021
Most Popular Hotels in Ukulhas
Updated Aug, 2020
Ukulhas is a unique fishing island in the Northern Ari Atoll, Maldives. The best hotels, warm turquoise waters and a rich sea life are the main attractions of Ari Atoll and today, a budget holiday in Ukulhas is one of the best ways to cheaply enjoy the sun, sand and sea on a paradise island without breaking the bank! The island has a wonderful selection of guest houses, with the best comments and reviews from previous guests, a bikini beach with sunbeds, a PADI diving center that caters for all the abilities from experienced divers to first-timers, as well as a some restaurants and cafes. Lagoon of Ukulhas with excellent house reef snorkeling regularly visited by sharks, rays and turtles.
Here is a list of the top 10 guest houses in Ukulhas, which are especially popular with budget travelers and families.
A great new hotel, recently opened, the rooms are large and clean. The beach can be reached in just 1 minute. West Sands Guest House features a private beach and water sports facilities on the island of Ukulhas, part of the Ari Atoll. There is also a barbecue, a children's playground, a sun terrace and a restaurant.
Newest beachfront property on the island, the Ranthari Hotel & Spa features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. At the hotel, each room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at The Ranthari Hotel & Spa have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.
Check Availability and Prices in The Ranthari Hotel & Spa
Everything is perfect at this hotel! Situated in Ukulhas, Visitors to Ukulhas love Paguro beach Inn because of its very clean and comfortable room. extremely welcoming staff, good food and a great location. The breakfasts and the dinners are various and with high quality food. Any special request on your side have will been always satisfied. Paguro Beach Hotel features sun deck terrace and free WiFi. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.
At the hotel, all rooms come with a balcony. Paguro Beach Hotel provides certain rooms with sea views, and each room is equipped with a kettle. At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with a seating area. The accommodation offers a shared lounge, and organising daily tours for guests.
Very clean and relaxing, staff were amazing and very chatty. The beach is not even two minutes away. Set in the beautiful sand cay island of Alif Alif Atoll, Ukulhas Inn is a minute walking to the sandy shores of Ukulhas Island. It offers a private beach area, modern rooms fitted with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi access at all areas. It also houses a restaurant. Various activities including snorkeling and Manta Ray safaris can be arranged.
One of our top picks on the island, Ukulhas Villa ia a few steps from one of the most amazing beaches in the world with fabulous coral reefs and marine life. Expect nice breakfast, delicious food specially sea food, hi-speed WiFi and very friendly and helpful staff. Amazing place to stay, the rooms are large, clean and comfy, and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The guesthouse has some units with garden views, and the rooms come with a balcony.
Athiri Inn is an immaculately clean and a few steps from the beach. Offering a private sand, Athiri Inn is located at the centre of a manta point. It offers multiple activities and tours for guests to enjoy. Free WiFi access and the guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant. The staff is really friendly and helpful. We were serviced mostly by the friendliest guy on earth called Naseem. He did for us all and even more than we asked for. Rooms are spacious and air conditioned. Breakfast is a good start for the day. The Male International Airport is located 74 km from the property
Wonderful place on a beautiful island of Ukulhas, nice and very helpful staff, great cusine and superb private beach just few steps from the hotel room. The beach in front of the hotel is the best for snorkeling with turtles, rays, sharks and lots of colorful fish. Food is delicious and staff is nice. If you want to relive real Maldives, get out of the everyday stress and nonstop internet, you should go for this hotel. Transfer to and from the hotel is just OK. Located in Ukulhas, Ostrov Hotel has a private beach area and free bikes. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a children's playground. The restaurant serves Steakhouse and Asian dishes, as well as American and Grill Bbq cuisine.
One of our bestsellers in Ukulhas, SeaLaVie Inn is a comfortable and welcoming guest house. If you prefer a quiet place, without too many tourists and you are not looking for luxury in overpriced hotel resorts, then this is your place. The whole staff is very forthcoming and caring for your needs. The new rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. And of course you are not far from snorkelling, the bikini beach and swim in turquoise blue water.
Absolutely fantastic location, garden to dream about, great hosts, formidable cooking, all important things - check! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach area and free WiFi, Beach Villa Ukulhas is set in Ukulhas. Offering a restaurant, the property also has free bikes. The guest house has a garden and offers a children's playground.
10 metres to fantastic bikini beach, very nice and helpful staff, clean rooms, good wifi in comparison with other guesthouses (but still slow like everywhere in Maldives), free snorcheling gear to borrow, free beach chairs and umbrellas, HBO on TV. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Beach Residence offers accommodations in Ukulhas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 37% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF for a stay until 30 June 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book minimum 3 nights with'Secret Rate' and get 30% OFF. Stay from 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Anantara Maldives Resorts: Special Offersi
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays till October 31, 2022
- Mirihi Island: Early Bird Winter/Summer offer 2022 up to 35% OFF
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE - Up to 35% OFF; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More