Top 10 Best Ukulhas Hotels
Most Popular Hotels in Ukulhas
Updated Aug, 2020
Ukulhas is a unique fishing island in the Northern Ari Atoll, Maldives. The best hotels, warm turquoise waters and a rich sea life are the main attractions of Ari Atoll and today, a budget holiday in Ukulhas is one of the best ways to cheaply enjoy the sun, sand and sea on a paradise island without breaking the bank! The island has a wonderful selection of guest houses, with the best comments and reviews from previous guests, a bikini beach with sunbeds, a PADI diving center that caters for all the abilities from experienced divers to first-timers, as well as a some restaurants and cafes. Lagoon of Ukulhas with excellent house reef snorkeling regularly visited by sharks, rays and turtles.
Here is a list of the top 10 guest houses in Ukulhas, which are especially popular with budget travelers and families.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
A great new hotel, recently opened, the rooms are large and clean. The beach can be reached in just 1 minute. West Sands Guest House features a private beach and water sports facilities on the island of Ukulhas, part of the Ari Atoll. There is also a barbecue, a children's playground, a sun terrace and a restaurant.
Newest beachfront property on the island, the Ranthari Hotel & Spa features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. At the hotel, each room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at The Ranthari Hotel & Spa have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.
Check Availability and Prices in The Ranthari Hotel & Spa
Everything is perfect at this hotel! Situated in Ukulhas, Visitors to Ukulhas love Paguro beach Inn because of its very clean and comfortable room. extremely welcoming staff, good food and a great location. The breakfasts and the dinners are various and with high quality food. Any special request on your side have will been always satisfied. Paguro Beach Hotel features sun deck terrace and free WiFi. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.
At the hotel, all rooms come with a balcony. Paguro Beach Hotel provides certain rooms with sea views, and each room is equipped with a kettle. At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with a seating area. The accommodation offers a shared lounge, and organising daily tours for guests.
Very clean and relaxing, staff were amazing and very chatty. The beach is not even two minutes away. Set in the beautiful sand cay island of Alif Alif Atoll, Ukulhas Inn is a minute walking to the sandy shores of Ukulhas Island. It offers a private beach area, modern rooms fitted with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi access at all areas. It also houses a restaurant. Various activities including snorkeling and Manta Ray safaris can be arranged.
One of our top picks on the island, Ukulhas Villa ia a few steps from one of the most amazing beaches in the world with fabulous coral reefs and marine life. Expect nice breakfast, delicious food specially sea food, hi-speed WiFi and very friendly and helpful staff. Amazing place to stay, the rooms are large, clean and comfy, and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The guesthouse has some units with garden views, and the rooms come with a balcony.
Athiri Inn is an immaculately clean and a few steps from the beach. Offering a private sand, Athiri Inn is located at the centre of a manta point. It offers multiple activities and tours for guests to enjoy. Free WiFi access and the guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant. The staff is really friendly and helpful. We were serviced mostly by the friendliest guy on earth called Naseem. He did for us all and even more than we asked for. Rooms are spacious and air conditioned. Breakfast is a good start for the day. The Male International Airport is located 74 km from the property
Wonderful place on a beautiful island of Ukulhas, nice and very helpful staff, great cusine and superb private beach just few steps from the hotel room. The beach in front of the hotel is the best for snorkeling with turtles, rays, sharks and lots of colorful fish. Food is delicious and staff is nice. If you want to relive real Maldives, get out of the everyday stress and nonstop internet, you should go for this hotel. Transfer to and from the hotel is just OK. Located in Ukulhas, Ostrov Hotel has a private beach area and free bikes. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a children's playground. The restaurant serves Steakhouse and Asian dishes, as well as American and Grill Bbq cuisine.
One of our bestsellers in Ukulhas, SeaLaVie Inn is a comfortable and welcoming guest house. If you prefer a quiet place, without too many tourists and you are not looking for luxury in overpriced hotel resorts, then this is your place. The whole staff is very forthcoming and caring for your needs. The new rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. And of course you are not far from snorkelling, the bikini beach and swim in turquoise blue water.
Absolutely fantastic location, garden to dream about, great hosts, formidable cooking, all important things - check! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach area and free WiFi, Beach Villa Ukulhas is set in Ukulhas. Offering a restaurant, the property also has free bikes. The guest house has a garden and offers a children's playground.
10 metres to fantastic bikini beach, very nice and helpful staff, clean rooms, good wifi in comparison with other guesthouses (but still slow like everywhere in Maldives), free snorcheling gear to borrow, free beach chairs and umbrellas, HBO on TV. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Beach Residence offers accommodations in Ukulhas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More