Top 10 Best Ukulhas Hotels 2021
Most Popular Hotels in Ukulhas
Updated Aug, 2020
Ukulhas is a unique fishing island in the Northern Ari Atoll, Maldives. The best hotels, warm turquoise waters and a rich sea life are the main attractions of Ari Atoll and today, a budget holiday in Ukulhas is one of the best ways to cheaply enjoy the sun, sand and sea on a paradise island without breaking the bank! The island has a wonderful selection of guest houses, with the best comments and reviews from previous guests, a bikini beach with sunbeds, a PADI diving center that caters for all the abilities from experienced divers to first-timers, as well as a some restaurants and cafes. Lagoon of Ukulhas with excellent house reef snorkeling regularly visited by sharks, rays and turtles.
Here is a list of the top 10 guest houses in Ukulhas, which are especially popular with budget travelers and families.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (18.01.21) in Maldives
- Moonima - 07 Feb 2021 - from €1,299.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Carpe Novo - 13 Feb 2021 - from €1,362.00 - Addu - Foammulah - Huvadhoo (Gan - Kooddoo) - Save up to $800 OFF on junior and standard cabins.
- Princess Sara - 13 Mar 2021 - from €1,331.00 - Classic Route - Early Bird Special! (25% OFF)
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Princess Rani - 17 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only. Book before 30 December 2020. T&C (20% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
A great new hotel, recently opened, the rooms are large and clean. The beach can be reached in just 1 minute. West Sands Guest House features a private beach and water sports facilities on the island of Ukulhas, part of the Ari Atoll. There is also a barbecue, a children's playground, a sun terrace and a restaurant.
Newest beachfront property on the island, the Ranthari Hotel & Spa features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. At the hotel, each room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at The Ranthari Hotel & Spa have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.
Check Availability and Prices in The Ranthari Hotel & Spa
Everything is perfect at this hotel! Situated in Ukulhas, Visitors to Ukulhas love Paguro beach Inn because of its very clean and comfortable room. extremely welcoming staff, good food and a great location. The breakfasts and the dinners are various and with high quality food. Any special request on your side have will been always satisfied. Paguro Beach Hotel features sun deck terrace and free WiFi. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.
At the hotel, all rooms come with a balcony. Paguro Beach Hotel provides certain rooms with sea views, and each room is equipped with a kettle. At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with a seating area. The accommodation offers a shared lounge, and organising daily tours for guests.
Very clean and relaxing, staff were amazing and very chatty. The beach is not even two minutes away. Set in the beautiful sand cay island of Alif Alif Atoll, Ukulhas Inn is a minute walking to the sandy shores of Ukulhas Island. It offers a private beach area, modern rooms fitted with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi access at all areas. It also houses a restaurant. Various activities including snorkeling and Manta Ray safaris can be arranged.
One of our top picks on the island, Ukulhas Villa ia a few steps from one of the most amazing beaches in the world with fabulous coral reefs and marine life. Expect nice breakfast, delicious food specially sea food, hi-speed WiFi and very friendly and helpful staff. Amazing place to stay, the rooms are large, clean and comfy, and come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The guesthouse has some units with garden views, and the rooms come with a balcony.
Athiri Inn is an immaculately clean and a few steps from the beach. Offering a private sand, Athiri Inn is located at the centre of a manta point. It offers multiple activities and tours for guests to enjoy. Free WiFi access and the guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant. The staff is really friendly and helpful. We were serviced mostly by the friendliest guy on earth called Naseem. He did for us all and even more than we asked for. Rooms are spacious and air conditioned. Breakfast is a good start for the day. The Male International Airport is located 74 km from the property
Wonderful place on a beautiful island of Ukulhas, nice and very helpful staff, great cusine and superb private beach just few steps from the hotel room. The beach in front of the hotel is the best for snorkeling with turtles, rays, sharks and lots of colorful fish. Food is delicious and staff is nice. If you want to relive real Maldives, get out of the everyday stress and nonstop internet, you should go for this hotel. Transfer to and from the hotel is just OK. Located in Ukulhas, Ostrov Hotel has a private beach area and free bikes. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a children's playground. The restaurant serves Steakhouse and Asian dishes, as well as American and Grill Bbq cuisine.
One of our bestsellers in Ukulhas, SeaLaVie Inn is a comfortable and welcoming guest house. If you prefer a quiet place, without too many tourists and you are not looking for luxury in overpriced hotel resorts, then this is your place. The whole staff is very forthcoming and caring for your needs. The new rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. And of course you are not far from snorkelling, the bikini beach and swim in turquoise blue water.
Absolutely fantastic location, garden to dream about, great hosts, formidable cooking, all important things - check! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a private beach area and free WiFi, Beach Villa Ukulhas is set in Ukulhas. Offering a restaurant, the property also has free bikes. The guest house has a garden and offers a children's playground.
10 metres to fantastic bikini beach, very nice and helpful staff, clean rooms, good wifi in comparison with other guesthouses (but still slow like everywhere in Maldives), free snorcheling gear to borrow, free beach chairs and umbrellas, HBO on TV. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Beach Residence offers accommodations in Ukulhas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi: Save up to 35%, Bookable till 31 Jan 2021; Stay from 1st March till Oct 2021
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Dhigali Maldives: Easter Escape package - save up to 43%. Valid for stays from 1 Apr to 25 Apr 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Huvafen Fushi: FLEXI BOOKING offer - Valid for stays to 31st Jan 2021
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- The Nautilus Maldives: from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: UP TO 35% OFF - book till 31 Jan for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Maldives: January Sale: up to -25%; book by Jan 31 to save big on stays until Aug 31
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 18.01.2021
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Amazing activities in the great outdoors of Lily Beach
- Unforgettable Experiences complimented by Exclusive Hospitality in the Maldives: Waldorf Astoria launches Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa To Debut In September 2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- Reethi Faru Resort takes Environmental initiatives a next level
- Kanuhura gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
- Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi kick start in 2021 with Special Offer
- Maldives Padel Tennis Opens at Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi
- German celebrity Dieter Bohlen vacations in the Maldivess
- The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation
- Wreck Diving in Addu atoll
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- 10 Things to consider when Booking a Hotel in the Maldives
- Fresh start: Vakkaru Maldives offers bespoke Ayurveda programmes to balance Mind, Body and Soul
- Hurawalhi Island's 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to host Two Michelin-starred Chef Stefan Heilemann
- Baros Maldives celebrates Fifteen Years of Fine Dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives opens Sangu Stories podcast channel
- Patina Maldives beautifies horizon with biophilic Design concept
- 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More