Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
Best Romantic Hotels in Maldives
Whether you're celebrating your honeymoon or just looking to escape with your partner, we've selected our most romantic vacation deals in the Maldives.
Browse through the extensive range of special offers in Maldives offering you advantages beyond your dreams. From a tailored romantic spa journey just for the two of you to a private film screening upon our secluded sandbank beneath the starry sky, give in to the romantic indulgences that await.
Choose your intimate romantic escape to perfect your special occasion in an idyllic location. Create your blissful holiday to share what that special someone by searching our collection of ten most romantic getaways in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- CROWN & CHAMPA Resorts: UP to 40% OFF. Book until Feb 28
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Heritance Aarah: book early till 28th Feb for Stay till 31st Oct - 40% OFF
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Baros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. Awarded as Most Romantic Resort in the World for 6 consecutive years, Baros provides a blissful rendezvous to celebrate your Romantic Moments with generous inclusions that couples can indulge in style. Read Full Review
ROMANTIC OFFER INCLUSIONS
- Complimentary return speed boat transfer from Male' International Airport.
- Daily breakfast in Lime, our all-day dining restaurant
- A bottle of Champagne and fruit basket on arrival
- A Romantic private candlelit dinner by the beach
- A Champagne breakfast in the privacy of your Villa
- One 60 minute Couples' massage during the stay
- A Romantic in-Villa bath experience with a bottle of wine and chocolates
- A shared Sunset cruise experience with champagne and canapés
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Villa Host assistance during the stay.
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Overwater Bungalows, Undewater Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining
Located just 30 minutes by speedboat from the main airport, Huvafen Fushi ideally mixes Maldivian style with hip and chic features; thatched villas on the outside and on the inside, unique amenities, sophisticated design, contemporary furniture, high-tech equipment, and last but not least cool events which all contribute to make Huvafen Fushi a truly dreamy island. Three times winner of the Maldives most romantic resort, enter a world where dreams are transformed into a reality. Read Full Review
Benefits and Inclusions:
- Thakuru personal assistant
- In-bungalow check-in
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped fruits in room on arrival
- Daily breakfast in Celsius
- Floating breakfast once per stay
- 60 minute underwater spa treatment
- A private 4-course candlelit dinner with a glass of Champagne
- Romantic room turndown
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary non-motorized watersports
- Early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Manta ray Watching
Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Embark on a romantic sojourn and celebrate your union in a luxury villa, complete with transfers, breakfast and treats. Read Full Review
- Daily international buffet breakfast for two at The Market
- Roundtrip domestic transfer for two
- Early check-in and late check out (subject to availability)
- In-villa breakfast for two (once per stay)
- Complimentary fruit basket with bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- Couple’s 60-min signature massage at Devarana Spa
- Romantic Dining experience in one of the a la carte restaurants with 3-course set menu
- Access to yoga classes
- 20% off selected water sports activities
- Complimentary sunset cruise for two (once per stay)
- Complimentary bicycles for all guests
Best Experience: Watersports, Two Pristine Islands perfect for Family & Couples, Luxury Surfing, Underwater night club
Niyama goes beyond conventional concepts of lavish accommodation, sumptuous cuisines, and personalised service; by presenting every visitor with myriad opportunities to create their own exceptional island experience. Two Maldivian islands, one romantic retreat. Revel in a world of your own, with a gourmet picnic on a deserted sandbank, or a sensory couple’s spa ritual. Capture your moments of bliss with a Champagne toast to forever. Your very own island love nest surrounded by horizons of blue. Read Full Review
- Stay of three nights or more
- One bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner for two
- One Teppanyaki lunch at Nest for two
- 60-minute spa ritual for two at Niyama Spa
- Private destination dining on a deserted sandbank for two
- Return seaplane transfers
Best Experience: Honeymoon, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Kandolhu Maldives guarantees even more than just your dreams of an unforgettable honeymoon in the Maldives. Soaked in romance, with an incredible house reef snorkeling, couples are bound to fall in love with this cozy island. An additional draw of this 5 * boutique hotel is clean and soft sandy beaches, lovely water villas, fantastic dining option and an unique experiences. Read Full Review
Kandolhu is happy to offer below extra complimentary benefits to honeymoon couples staying at Kandolhu Island, Maldives for at least 4 nights and who arrive within six months of their wedding day.
- 30 minutes massage once per person.
- 4 course candlelit dinner with a bottle of sparkling wine.
- Fruit basket and floral bed decoration on arrival.
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Family, Beaches, Diving
This large yet intimate-feeling island, located in the lovely quiet Lhaviyani Atoll, is a laid-back palm-painted idyll, with a fabulous range of facilities, tip-top dining and perfect beaches. It's ideal for couples and solo travellers. Whether you have just gotten married or have a special wedding anniversary approaching and you feel that a second honeymoon is in order, this wonderful hotel deal in Maldives is for you. Soak up the sunshine as you celebrate this special time with your beloved for a vacation to remember. Read Full Review
1. Upon arrival (per room per stay): Honeymoon gift in the villa including 1 bottle of Sparkling wine
2. During the stay (per villa per stay): Complimentary 60 minutes Massage for the couple between 10.00 - 14.00
3. During the stay (per villa per stay): A complimentary lunch at Drift on Jehunuhura private island during the stay
4. Guaranteed complimentary Villa Upgrade to next villa category (based on price / staying from 01 May – 31 Oct only /except Water Pool Villa and 3 bedroom villas).
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Family Holiday, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable vacation in the Maldives. Read Full Review
Honeymoon Package includes:
Daily buffet breakfast for two
A bottle of house wine upon arrival.
Tropical fruit basket upon arrival.
Special honeymoon bed floral decoration.
Celebration cake for two.
Honeymoon sunset cocktail at Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar.
A romantic 4-course candlelit dinner at the signature restaurant and a bottle of house wine. Guest staying at Grand Residences will enjoy 4-course candlelit dinner in your private villa with a bottle of champagne.
Couple Balinese massage (50 minutes) once per stay.
20% off for “Dinner Under the Stars”.
Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Access to Beach Club facilities, Steam Room, Table Games, PlayStation and Gymnasium.
Best Experience: Ultimate Luxury, Over Water Villas, Privacy and Tranquillity, spa, Wildlife, swimming with manta rays
Discover Anantara Kihavah, a boutique hotel with all the advantages of a paradise island of dreams you can imagine - white beaches with fringed palm trees, turquoise waters, dedicated butlers, fine dining and luxurious Over Water Villas - and you will not be disappointed. Anantara Kihavah is just 35 minutes by seaplane from the main Velana International Airport. Following the scenic flight, guests arrive to a picture-perfect setting surrounded by the jewel-coloured waters and uninhabited islands of the a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve on the Baa Atoll. To make your escape even more desirable, Anantara has curated a special package that sets the stage for romancing from dawn till dusk. Read Full Review.
- Four nights’ accommodation or more
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- One bottle of Champagne
- One celebration cake
- One Dining by Design experience on the beach for two persons
- One Champagne breakfast in your pool villa for two persons
- One Honeymoon Star Gazing experience
- One time Romantic Slumber Guru Ritual
Best Experience: honeymoon, beach, diving, swimming with mantas
Intimate and stylish, at Milaidhoo it’s about enjoying the natural environment in understated luxury. Envisage upscale delights with a ‘Reinvented Luxury’ twist, where guests will experience an indulgent escape in the Maldives’s most unique getaway. Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 9 years only. What's more, it is only 30 minutes by seaplane from Male. There is champagne for breakfast, a picnic on a deserted sandbank, a private dinner on the beach, not to forget a romantic bath set up and a romantic sunset cruise on our traditional Maldivian Dhon. Read Full Review
- Private Champagne Breakfast on your villa deck every day
- A romantic bath set up during your stay once during your stay
- A private picnic lunch for two on the sandbank once during your stay
- A private sunset cruise for two on our traditional Maldivian Dhoni once during your stay
- A private romantic dinner for two on the beach once during your stay
- Half Board for two: breakfast and dinner at Ocean Restaurant
- USD 65 per person per night dinner credit (food-only) in other restaurants
- A glass of champagne and island signature welcome drink on arrival
- Use of our airport lounges for arrivals and departures
- Early check in and late checkout, subject to availability
- A dedicated 24-hour island host service
- Wi-Fi internet in all villas and public areas
- Laundry up to two pieces daily per guest per villa (excluding dry cleaning)
- A bottle of champagne in-villa upon arrival
- Personalised welcome gift and welcome fruits
- 100 on- demand movies in villa’s TV
- Conducted yoga every morning
- Non-motorised water sports.
- Free use of snorkelling equipment during stay
- Premium teas and coffees, daily fresh fruits and water
- Gourmet in-villa turndown service every evening
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, gourmet dining, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review
- Daily breakfast: an ‘anywhere anytime’ gastronomic all-day experience once per guest per day
- Up to two children (under 12 years) may stay and eat all meals from our childrens’ menu with compliments when accompanied by paying adults
- Champagne and tailor-made gourmet welcome platter upon arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Daily sunset cocktails at the Naiboli Pool Bar
- Daily deli-style snacks at The Nautilus’ Naiboli Pool Bar until sunset
- A selection of three non-alcoholic drinks, premium tea and coffee in your private House or Residence
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the island
- Personal House Master (full butler service)
- Still and sparkling house water in The Nautilus’ Houses and in the restaurants during meal times on complimentary basis
- Complimentary daily scheduled yoga, fitness and meditation classes
- Complimentary access to all non-motorised water sport activities
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment for use during the stay
- Complimentary laundry for a maximum of four items per day (excluding dry cleaning services)
- VIP welcome at the airport: you’ll be greeted by our team and will be driven by limousine to the comfort of The Nautilus’ private VIP lounge.
- Private ‘Cinema Under The Stars’ experience
- Personalized Spa Journey for the couple
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (21.02.21) in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 26.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Hideaway Beach Resort and Lily Beach extend free PCR testing offer
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- The St Regis Maldives Resort wins prestigious Forbes Honour
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Vacay at Seaside Finolhu
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- Former Miss GB, Amy Willerton vacations at Kihaa Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives triumphs 2021 Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More