Top 10 Best Thoddoo Hotels 2019
Most Popular Hotels in Thoddoo
With white beaches, the greatest house reef and a good selection of new hotels, Thoddoo is the all-time favorite budget island in North Ari Atoll in the Maldives. Located 67 km from Velana (Male) airport and 20 km north of Thulusdhoo island, Thoddoo is the ideal option to get cheap everything that Maldives has to offer. Ari Atoll is known for its an abundance marine life and world-class diving, and here, in warm clear waters you will find endless opportunities for snorkeling, island hopping, water sports and cheap excursions, including picnics on sand bank.
Considered one of the largest producers of agricultural products in the country, Thoddoo today is also a lot of economy hotels and guest houses, detailed reviews of that much mention hospitable and responsive service, delicious food and drinks. In general, estimates about the best Thoddoo hotels are reduced to one - home away from home - liked everything !!
Here's a list of the top 10 Thoddoo hotels that budget travelers especially like.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Absolutely great stay that I would recommend to everyone who wants to relax and enjoy the amazing island. The staff takes care of you as if you were a part of the family. Thank you Iku and Thoddoo Retreat team! We will come back to this place for sure. Offering a restaurant and a private beach area, Thoddoo Retreat provides a 24-hour front desk for the convenience of the guests. Free WiFi access is available. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a washing machine, flat-screen cable TV, minibar and seating area. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area has a dining table. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room.
Hotel is is very new,clean, safe, I think is the best guest house in Thoddoo, stuff great, food very tasty, portion huge, for me and my husband was not possible to eat all, we had breakfast and dinner, we never even though we need lunch, transfers was arranged smoothly, beach is nice, not too many people, allways clean. Offering a barbecue and children's playground, Summer inn Thoddoo is set in Thoddoo in the Ari Atoll Region.
Check Availability and Prices in Summer inn Thoddoo
Relax Residence Thoddoo Maldives is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a barbecue and water sports facilities, the guest house is located in Thoddoo. We stayed for a week and liked totally everything. Owner and staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. Room is nice furnitured. nothing special but all necessary things. Cleaning was done daily and well. There is personal cattle, so we could drink tea or coffee any time (both were provided). Food was a bit unusual but tasty. Equipment for snorkling is provided for free. Same with umbrellas in case of rain. Relax Residence is one of the closest to the tourist beach.
Holiday Cottage Thoddoo, Maldives has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Offering access to a private beach area, the guesthouse has its own restaurant, barbecue facilities and a 24-hour front desk. You can use snorkeling gear for free from Guesthouse. They gave us a complementary fresh fish BBQ in the evening. Location if aprox. 1 km from the tourist beach, which is very good maintained, cleaned every day, the sand is clean and white and do you find there on the beach toilet and waste disposal, which helps maintaining beach clean. Rooms are nice furnished and the open sky shower is fantastic(but a bit tricky when is raining or very sunny, maybe should be a retractable Awning). You should ask them to prepare maldivian breakfast, which is the best, very tasty and plenty.
The room is superb. The location is lovely. Ali , Hafeez and the rest of the staff are simply amazing, they made sure that everything was ok since minute 1 .Set in Thoddoo, Holiday Grand Thoddoo features a private beach area, garden and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The activities are really really good , special mention to the night fishing trip. Food was tasty. Also Adam the person who picked us up at the airport was extremely helpful , he took us around Male for a tour while we waited for the speedboat. Generally speaking you get a 5 star hotel quality service for very fair price. Thank you all for an unforgettable experience!”
Spent the 3 best nights at this fabulous guesthouse. This is why I don't like to stay in hotels. Because at Dive Villa you Great above and beyond hospitality, cosy rooms,beautiful patio area.Breakfast and dinner is tasty .Best diving,snorkling and fishing. Come back again. Set in Thoddoo, Dive Villa Thoddoo features a private beach area and a garden. Each accommodation at the 3-star guest house has garden views and free WiFi. Each room includes a patio.
My family and I have had several amazing days at the house. The room is large enough for three, the bathroom also. The room is cleaned every day and they change the towels every second day. Faris met us at the pier, showed us the island. Faroq organised a mesmerizing trip Manta ray, we saw several huge mantas. The next day he took us to the nearby reef and helped us discover the place with turtles. Thank you for the videos and photos you gave us, Faroq. They will make a memory for us. We dined at the house three times and dinner was satisfying, we preferred fish and they were so kind to provide.
Set in Thoddoo island, Palm Garden gues house has a private beach zone, BBQ facilities and beautiful garden. Featuring a shared lounge, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guest house.
Set a stone's throw from the island's main port, Resten inn is located on Toddu Island, Ari Atoll. There is also a BBQ and a children's playground. Here is the best value for money in Todd! Compared with other options in this city, guests receive more for the same money. But most noteworthy, what distinguishes Resten inn from other hotels is the benevolence and hospitality of the hotel owner and the entire staff. There are free bikes to get to the beach and see the sights of Todd. Delicious and hearty breakfasts.
Everything was perfect: the island is very green, very nice, the beach is clean and very good, our apartment was also very good, everyday cleaning, everything what you need was there, if not -you can just call Azif, our price included breakfast - their Maldives one was very good and tasty, we also ordered a dinner - it was always fresh fish, salad, fruited and juice:) the owner of this guest house Azif is very nice person, always help us and gave good advices, he took us to the field of papaya and showed us an island)) We definitely come back a specially to this guest house because we became a good friends with Azif's family :-) Thank you for everything you have done for us!! P.S.: and thanks a lot for the farewell chocolate cake;) it was a pleasure to stay in your apartment and hope to see you again!
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More