Top 10 Best Thoddoo Hotels 2022
Most Popular Hotels in Thoddoo
With white beaches, the greatest house reef and a good selection of new hotels, Thoddoo is the all-time favorite budget island in North Ari Atoll in the Maldives. Located 67 km from Velana (Male) airport and 20 km north of Thulusdhoo island, Thoddoo is the ideal option to get cheap everything that Maldives has to offer. Ari Atoll is known for its an abundance marine life and world-class diving, and here, in warm clear waters you will find endless opportunities for snorkeling, island hopping, water sports and cheap excursions, including picnics on sand bank.
Considered one of the largest producers of agricultural products in the country, Thoddoo today is also a lot of economy hotels and guest houses, detailed reviews of that much mention hospitable and responsive service, delicious food and drinks. In general, estimates about the best Thoddoo hotels are reduced to one - home away from home - liked everything !!
Here's a list of the top 10 Thoddoo hotels that budget travelers especially like.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Ari Queen - 07 Jan 2023 - from €1,816.00 - Classic Central (Male - Male) - 7 Nights - Save up to $428 OFF! Rates include discounts. (23/9)
- Emperor Explorer - 02 Apr 2023 - from €2,336.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 07 Jan 2023 - from €2,021.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! Also available for group bookings. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 01 Jan 2023 - from €2,111.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 01 Jan 2023 - from €1,940.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 14 Jan 2023 - from €1,886.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
Absolutely great stay that I would recommend to everyone who wants to relax and enjoy the amazing island. The staff takes care of you as if you were a part of the family. Thank you Iku and Thoddoo Retreat team! We will come back to this place for sure. Offering a restaurant and a private beach area, Thoddoo Retreat provides a 24-hour front desk for the convenience of the guests. Free WiFi access is available. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a washing machine, flat-screen cable TV, minibar and seating area. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area has a dining table. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room.
Hotel is is very new,clean, safe, I think is the best guest house in Thoddoo, stuff great, food very tasty, portion huge, for me and my husband was not possible to eat all, we had breakfast and dinner, we never even though we need lunch, transfers was arranged smoothly, beach is nice, not too many people, allways clean. Offering a barbecue and children's playground, Summer inn Thoddoo is set in Thoddoo in the Ari Atoll Region.
Check Availability and Prices in Summer inn Thoddoo
Relax Residence Thoddoo Maldives is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a barbecue and water sports facilities, the guest house is located in Thoddoo. We stayed for a week and liked totally everything. Owner and staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. Room is nice furnitured. nothing special but all necessary things. Cleaning was done daily and well. There is personal cattle, so we could drink tea or coffee any time (both were provided). Food was a bit unusual but tasty. Equipment for snorkling is provided for free. Same with umbrellas in case of rain. Relax Residence is one of the closest to the tourist beach.
Holiday Cottage Thoddoo, Maldives has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Offering access to a private beach area, the guesthouse has its own restaurant, barbecue facilities and a 24-hour front desk. You can use snorkeling gear for free from Guesthouse. They gave us a complementary fresh fish BBQ in the evening. Location if aprox. 1 km from the tourist beach, which is very good maintained, cleaned every day, the sand is clean and white and do you find there on the beach toilet and waste disposal, which helps maintaining beach clean. Rooms are nice furnished and the open sky shower is fantastic(but a bit tricky when is raining or very sunny, maybe should be a retractable Awning). You should ask them to prepare maldivian breakfast, which is the best, very tasty and plenty.
The room is superb. The location is lovely. Ali , Hafeez and the rest of the staff are simply amazing, they made sure that everything was ok since minute 1 .Set in Thoddoo, Holiday Grand Thoddoo features a private beach area, garden and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The activities are really really good , special mention to the night fishing trip. Food was tasty. Also Adam the person who picked us up at the airport was extremely helpful , he took us around Male for a tour while we waited for the speedboat. Generally speaking you get a 5 star hotel quality service for very fair price. Thank you all for an unforgettable experience!”
Spent the 3 best nights at this fabulous guesthouse. This is why I don't like to stay in hotels. Because at Dive Villa you Great above and beyond hospitality, cosy rooms,beautiful patio area.Breakfast and dinner is tasty .Best diving,snorkling and fishing. Come back again. Set in Thoddoo, Dive Villa Thoddoo features a private beach area and a garden. Each accommodation at the 3-star guest house has garden views and free WiFi. Each room includes a patio.
My family and I have had several amazing days at the house. The room is large enough for three, the bathroom also. The room is cleaned every day and they change the towels every second day. Faris met us at the pier, showed us the island. Faroq organised a mesmerizing trip Manta ray, we saw several huge mantas. The next day he took us to the nearby reef and helped us discover the place with turtles. Thank you for the videos and photos you gave us, Faroq. They will make a memory for us. We dined at the house three times and dinner was satisfying, we preferred fish and they were so kind to provide.
Set in Thoddoo island, Palm Garden gues house has a private beach zone, BBQ facilities and beautiful garden. Featuring a shared lounge, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guest house.
Set a stone's throw from the island's main port, Resten inn is located on Toddu Island, Ari Atoll. There is also a BBQ and a children's playground. Here is the best value for money in Todd! Compared with other options in this city, guests receive more for the same money. But most noteworthy, what distinguishes Resten inn from other hotels is the benevolence and hospitality of the hotel owner and the entire staff. There are free bikes to get to the beach and see the sights of Todd. Delicious and hearty breakfasts.
Everything was perfect: the island is very green, very nice, the beach is clean and very good, our apartment was also very good, everyday cleaning, everything what you need was there, if not -you can just call Azif, our price included breakfast - their Maldives one was very good and tasty, we also ordered a dinner - it was always fresh fish, salad, fruited and juice:) the owner of this guest house Azif is very nice person, always help us and gave good advices, he took us to the field of papaya and showed us an island)) We definitely come back a specially to this guest house because we became a good friends with Azif's family :-) Thank you for everything you have done for us!! P.S.: and thanks a lot for the farewell chocolate cake;) it was a pleasure to stay in your apartment and hope to see you again!
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - UP TO 45% OFF with additional benefits
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF: BEST AVAILABLE RATES
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - 4th Anniversary 40% OFF offer!
- Adaaran resorts: - Last Minute OFFER with Maximum Flexibility
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More