Where and What to Eat at Adaaran Resorts in the Maldives
Maldives Restaurants & Dining
Wherever you go in the Maldives, the food promises to be varied, with inflections from across the globe alongside local flavours that are unlike any other. You will be spoilt for culinary choice at Aitken Spence Hotels which gives you the chance to sample exotic and delectable dishes at the best luxury restaurants in Maldives. Discover a riveting fine dining experience and expose your taste buds to a multitude of enticing flavours from Asian specialities to ingenious fusion creations.
Able to offer something great for everyone these bars and luxury restaurants in Maldives exude a unique ambience with a tropical twist radiating a casual, energetic and inviting atmosphere in keeping with the breathtaking setting and a spotless service. From the freshest picks of the ocean to colourful tropical cocktails Adaaran resorts will let you relish dining as a truly satisfying experience.
Discover eclectic flavours served with panache in the Maldives. From beachside fine dining to unique dining experiences, Heritance Aarah is home to an eclectic and impressive array of Maldives restaurants. Staggering ocean views provide an alluring backdrop to colourful cuisine with a variety of influences: from exclusive pod dining at Ginifati to the world-class buffet at Ranba Restaurant. Embark on a culinary journey of epic proportions whilst dining around in seven restaurants and five bars at Heritance Aarah resort when you book the Premium All-Inclusive package.
- Ranba is a buffet restaurant at Heritance Aarah offering the world on a plate and a reflection of real, everyday international cuisine. Start each day with a hearty breakfast of tropical fruits, freshly baked goods, and live cooking stations overlooking a turquoise lagoon, curate your own exquisite dining journey. For sophisticated travellers seeking the best restaurant in Maldives lunch and dinner bring an astonishing variety of exotic dishes from east Asian hawker stalls to a western farmers’ market, through honest and down-to-earth cooking that will transport you across the globe.
- For the passionate food lovers, seeking an authentic taste of Maldives, Ginifati offers a culinary journey where the dreams come true. A stunning beachfront restaurant, with exclusive seating arrangements for a private dining experience Ginifati serves a fine selection catch of the day, prepared to your liking, and paired with a selection of premium wines or spirits along with the restaurant’s signature rum punch cocktail.
- From Sri Lankan spices to Maldivian flavours, explore the Asia’s most savoured cuisines in an over-water setting. Among the most popular dining experiences at the resort, Ambula overwater restaurant showcases the best of contemporary Heritance cuisine, with an inventive, eight-course tasting menu experience which encompasses exotic dishes from both islands. Sweetness meets spice and zest, using the freshest herbs and ingredients, and a vegan menu is also available at the restaurant. Taste your way across the Indian ocean region’s most beloved culinary cultures. Advance reservation recommended.
- Available exclusively to Ocean Suite and Residence guests, Baani is an eclectic, all-day café which brings together a melting pot of cultures, style, and moods, and the best of over water fine dining in Maldives in a unique social space where you can sample contemporary fusion cuisine and a range of impressive wines. Breakfast and lunch can be ordered from the a la cart menus, while dinner is a six-course affair.
- Relish the fresh flavours of the decadent selection of Mediterranean and French inspired gourmet cuisine at Ralu overwater restaurant. Enjoy exquisitely created dishes from both land and sea where fresh seafood is highlighted in traditional fare. The restaurant offers an all-day à la carte menu with live action stations where you can see the chefs create popular classics. World-class wine selections enhance your experience with a wine sommelier is on call to recommend the best pairings with your dishes.
- Whether you are a seasoned explorer of Asian cuisine or a curious novice, the flavours that await you at Hathaa overwater restaurant will leave an indelible mark on your palate. With a teppanyaki from land and sea, this fun culinary theatre brings to your table the best of street food from Tokyo to Bangkok where the space transforming into a different city each night.
- Set by the pool, Pizza Shack is a cheerful hut to enjoy the best hand-crafted, thin-crust pizzas, right from the oven. The shack also offers a snack menu, making this a great spot to hang out with the kids.
With a selection of beers and of fine spirits to choose from, Unduras overwater pool bar is a great place to chill by the pool. The vibrant heart of Heritance Aarah, Bandhi pool bar is a buzz of activity and a great spot to mingle with other guests over creative cocktails, shisha and snacks, and move to DJ beats. Set above the Ambula, Sky Bar is the perfect venue to admire a sunset or enjoy late night star gazing. Drinks menu features signature smoke cocktails, molecular cocktails and pothole infusions exclusively at this Maldives resort bar. Nightcap enthusiasts should pay attention to Falhu bar is a nod to Middle Eastern aesthetics and features a selection of premium whiskies. A well-stocked bar with the largest selection of Rum in the Maldives, The Ralu Lounge Bar is a fantastic place to sip a sunset over delicious rum-based tiki cocktails.Check Availability and Rates
Adaaran Prestige Vadoo
Food enthusiasts will spoilt for culinary choice at Adaaran Prestige Vadoo. An adults only resort boasts three restaurants and two bars all offer a little something different to expand your culinary experience in the Maldives. The list of All-Inclusive delights that awaits you at the Maldives Island resort can only be matched by the captivating lushness of the surroundings.
- Farivalhu restaurant celebrates contemporary Asian cuisine in a plush, warm setting with scenic views over the Indian Ocean. Enjoy a multitude of enticing flavours, from Asian specialties to ingenious fusion creations where fresh local ingredients from the sea and the land. Set and à la carte menus include sumptuous lobster and other succulent seafood delicacies prepared to perfection under the guidance of an experienced culinary team. Meats are also on the menu, and high tea serves daily.
- Kithajima Japanese restaurant serves a varied Japanese menu with dishes such as edamame, sushi, tempura, and sashimi served with Japanese beers or sake in an elegant, sophisticated atmosphere complete with traditional Japanese music and décor, delivers an authentic experience. Only the freshest of seasonal seafood and best ingredients are used in the preparation of the dishes. Dining at the Kithajima isincluded in the all-inclusive meal plan at Adaraan Prestige Vadoo.
- Open for dinner only, Kakuni restaurant's menu includes locally sourced high-end seafood, handcrafted cocktails and a curated wine list. A dedicated fresh Maldives seafood restaurant, expect an array of local delicacies and international tastes, with options prepared to suit your own palate. Prior reservation required.
Couples and honeymooners will like the Dhoni Bar is a wonderful place to cool down, meet new people and unwind. Until sunset, the bar serves a range of drinks, from freshly brewed tea at any time of day, cocktails, or fresh juices. The adults-only over-water space of Sky Bar includes a three-sided wooden deck looking out over the infinity of the Indian Ocean. Menu highlights comprise spirits, wines, shareable bites and tropical cocktails.
Check Availability and Rates
Adaaran Prestige Water Villas
Prepare to live a new experience of taste and flavors on a scintillating range of culinary delights from around the world at the Fine Dining restaurant at Adaaran Prestige Water Villas. Feast on a fantastic dining experience in a warm and alluring setting and try out the signature dishes on menu which promises a Maldives dining experience second to none.Check Availability and Prices
Adaaran Club Rannalhi
Got the munchies at Adaaran Club Rannalhi? From the freshest picks of the ocean to colourful tropical cocktails, guests can wine and dine on locally-sourced, sustainable products and healthier menu options at its outstanding restaurant. The casual eatery at Adaaran Club Rannalhi serves a diverse buffet with dishes from around the world accentuated by authentic Maldivian cuisine. Creating a surprisingly vibrant food scene filled with Asian and European influences, a diverse international menu is available daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Theme nights are also available that feature fare ranging from Asian to Italian. In room dining or a private candlelit dinner on the beach are available on request.
Nika Bar is a perfect place to end the day with a chilled cocktail amidst the panoramic views of the Indian ocean. After a fun filled day with activities, the Cocktail Bar is an ideal place to relax and unwind. With a varied drinks menu, this bar sits at the sunset beach.Check Availability and Prices
Adaaran Secelt Meedhupparu
From sea-to-table dining and indigenous flavours to to signature European fare, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu offers an array of unforgettable eats for the discerning epicure. Enjoy meals at nine of the resort's dining options and experience the Maldives at its best.
Sample an array of delectable tastes and flavours at our unique restaurants serving everything from succulent seafood fresh out of the dhonis to signature European delicacies. Enjoy meals at any of our lavish restaurants and experience hotel dining in Maldives at its best.
Let your taste buds enjoy a celebration of mouth watering flavours as they combine to conjure up a culmination of dishes for the food lover offering a truly memorable experience at our signature fine dining restaurant. Feast on scintillating buffet spreads at the Main Restaurant which offers a selection of international cuisines.
- An international buffet at Jaafaiy restaurant offers guests a sensational casual dining experience morning, noon and night. The buffet includes different speciality corners, arranged with a more intuitive feel for guests trying to decide what dishes to select. The children’s corner offers a selection of healthy items adapted for kids’ tastes. From Maldivian to Arabic and Italian theme nights take place every night, unveiling a new cultural feast for your senses.
- Celebrate Mediterranean cuisine at Thavaa restaurant where Italian favorites, tapas, healthy meals and an a la carte experience giving diners more choices. Thavaa also offers a selection of the finest wines to pair with any of the dishes. Pre-reservation recommended.
- If you’re an Indian devotee or a newbie, the feast at Sufura Indian restaurant offers a great way to sample and indulge. The tandoori grill is the heart of the operation, and each dish is a masterpiece of Indian cuisine, perfectly complemented by the restaurant’s cozy yet elegant ambiance. Each evening the menu revolves around a different region of India. There are also loads of vegetarian options, and specials to choose from.
- Exclusively catering to Water-Villa guests, this restaurant provides an exquisite, fine-dining experience featuring an array of culinary delights. Savor Asian delights and mouthwatering Western classics, ranging from delightful Maldivian breakfasts to continental cuisine.
- For a quick meal head to Cafe Mass. The menu has a fresh burgers, pizzas, sandwiches, and delightful bites. There is a round-the-clock bar, serving quick snacks freshly prepared to order.
- Halaboli bar attracts by mesmerizing fire shows, enchanting magic performances, Balinese dances, and indulge in delightful desserts and snacks during tea time at this bustling hotspot.
- If you want to have a great evening with your loved one, Sunset bar is whatever the occasion. This bar is sure to offer up some memorable sunsets as vibrant hues of orange, pink, and gold paint the sky. As for menu, expect live entertainment, bar games or catch live sports, with drinks of course.
- Set by the infinity pool, the swim-up bar serves a refreshing beverage as you spend a lazy day by the pool. Right on the beach, Albino bar boasts an exquisite collection of 101 cocktails! Simply kick-back and relax on plush daybeds and absorb the expanse of ocean vistas.
Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi
The restaurants at Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi boast a multi faceted dining experiences with a spectacular views accompanying almost every meal.
- Banyan is buffet restaurant at Meedhupparu serving a wide variety of food ranging from traditional Maldivian cuisine to western favorites to accommodate the palate of the global traveller. With an open-kitchen you'll be amazed at eye catching performances that take place by the chefs. A splendid selection of wines and other beverages are available at the Banyan restaurant to complement the dishes offered.
- Perched by the resort’s tranquil lagoon, the statement Sunset Restaurant exudes a timeless style which pours out onto the terrace. This waterside oasis, set against the backdrop of glorious ocean views, exclusively for Ocean Villa guests, it is the perfect venue for any special occasion. An International menu with continental, Indian, Chinese and Arabic favorites offers an exceptional fine dining experience featuring an impressive a la carte options studded with world class delicacies and views of stunning sunsets over the ocean.
- Indian Pavilion is the Indian restaurant at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi, and it serves classic dishes such as vegetable samosas, murgh tikka masala and lamb roganosh, naan and sweet Indian desserts, such as gulad jamun as well as mango and pistachio kulfi. With a menu of authentic North and South Indian cuisine Indian Pavilion is open for lunch and dinner.
- With the sand between your toes, discover the perfect location for sundowners at Hudhuranfushi. Lohis Bar offers small bites and creative cocktails with an amazing backdrop of a dazzling Maldivian sunset.
- Think about wide array of beverages, fine wines, and refreshing cocktails with a delightful atmosphere. Tiki Bar is the island's hot spot where guests can indulge in style with a twist, or simply enjoy th e gentle sea breeze and romantic sunset in a comfortable and relaxed entertainment venue with an electrifying DJ.
- At the heart of the Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi lies a gorgeous infinity pool with undisturbed ocean views. Swim all day, spin all night at Hiyala pool bar where the fresh breeze keeps the mood on a high note and a menu offers a wide range of Maldives-inspired menu items.
- This beachfront grill is where you'll find a variety of snacks, wraps, burgers, and salads during the day. By the night Beach Grill bar serves an array of snazzy cocktails, perfect for unwinding and savoring barefoot informality at its best.
Aitken Spence Hotels in the Maldives
Aitken Spence Hotels and Resorts, which manages over 24 hotels in Sri Lanka, India, Oman and the Maldives, runs six properties in the Maldives under its Adaaran brand; Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi, Adaaran Prestige Water Villas and Adaaran Prestige Ocean VillasRead More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More