Top 10 Best North Malé Atoll Hotels 2020
Most Popular Resorts in North Male Atoll
The quintessence of tropical paradise, the Maldives are synonymous with many perfect places. Idyllic gateway to the world of blue lagoons, white sandy beaches, paradise islands, world class diving, house reef snorkeling and ... luxury water villas. A home for dozens of elite hotels, 26 atolls and more than 1,000 islands, the Maldives are a dream for many for a beach holiday. Today, no other direction in the world offers so many overwater bungalows and above-water structures.
North Male Atoll (Kaafu atoll) boasts some of the best resorts in the Maldives. The most of hotels have high-end accomodation and luxurious spas, others are known for their house reef and fine sand beaches, but the best thing about them is that they are all a short speedboat trip from Male International Airport.
Below are the top 10 best hotels in North Malé Atoll, which should not disappoint you.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Scubaspa Yang - 09 Jan 2021 - from €2,014.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (15% OFF)
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Scubaspa Ying - 13 Feb 2021 - from €2,014.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (15% OFF)
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Family Holiday, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: An ultra Luxury, Couples, Family, Beaches, Diving, Spa
LUX* North Male Atoll, the second resort in the Maldives by Mauritius based hotel group LUX* Resorts, has officially opened on February 1, 2019. LUX * Resorts & Hotels promises to demonstrate the transformation of Olhahali Island with an area of six hectares, into the most innovative luxury resort in the Maldives. Accessible by luxury speedboat or a short 15 minute seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport, this intimate resort is ripe with eye-catching architecture and ocean-inspired interiors.
A visual banquet of nautical shapes and colors, the resort is elegantly decorated by the Singapore design group Miaja, a project that combines superyachts with the energetic spirit of southern beaches. Each of the 67 two-story residences is located either on the beach or above the water, whose guests will enjoy a minimum living area of 350 m2. Whether set on the beach or stilted over the crystal blue lagoon, every penthouse villa takes indoor-outdoor living to a new level of breezy sophistication. Big Green Egg Barbecue, Rooftop Bar, Cinema and SONOS, Yoga Pavilion, Star-lit Jacuzzi and Outdoor Games help create an unforgettable paradise lounge for people who love to enjoy life. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Baros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for family, Activities, house reef snorkeling
Perfect for your romantic getaway or family vacation, Bandos Maldives offers 250 rooms in 6 categories on a beautiful island only 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Recently completely renovated, Bandos is known as one of the best resorts for family holidays in the Maldives and you can safely relax while your kid is keenly spending time with friends around professional caregivers who have many exciting children's programs and entertainment.We do not recommend you the island if you want a romantic holiday in a quiet place. Bandos is ideal for families with children and is peppered with a large number of games and animations including a full-time babysitter, a children's playground, two children's pools and a large selection of activities that can be practiced. In Bandos, where rest is the king, kids can not be bored. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Overwater Bungalows, Undewater Spa, Beaches, House Reef Snorkelling. Gourmet Dining
Located just 30 minutes by speedboat from the main airport, Huvafen Fushi ideally mixes Maldivian style with hip and chic features; thatched villas on the outside and on the inside, unique amenities, sophisticated design, contemporary furniture, high-tech equipment, and last but not least cool events which all contribute to make Huvafen Fushi a truly dreamy island. Encircled by one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, this private island paradise is home to the world’s first and only underwater spa, and with only 44 rooms it is the ultimate in luxurious privacy and intimacy. With 21 years and above guests only policy, Huvafen Fushi has been crowned the Most Romantic Resort at the annual Maldives Travel Awards 2017. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Family, Spa, Surf, Beach
With the charm and seclusion of the Maldives' village interwoven with style and sophistication, Four Seasons Resort on the island of Kuda Huraa is a nice luxury escape for families and couples alike in the Maldives. Just a short boat ride from Male airport, this idyllic resort offers luxury accommodation, superb amenities, a fantastic range of activities, and of course the unrivaled Four Seasons service. Own surfing school, 2 huge landscaped swimming pools (including children's), a water sports center and a fitness room, there is plenty for recreation and entertainment. The fantastic lounge bar with sunset views reflects the hotel's tranquil and sociable atmosphere, there are four restaurants serving gourmet cuisine and an incredible spa on a separate island that completes this utopia for those seeking relaxation and a great getaway near Velana Int. Airport, Male Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, for Family, Value, Beach, All-Inclusive
Before stay there, Reethi Rah for the island resort seems a bit conservative. Smooth, majestic, but perhaps lacking some details of the bounty in Maldives rural style (call it what you like) that are in fashion today. Going ashore, you will realize that refusal to follow a fashion trend is the same point: you simply do not need it when you are the best. Reethi Rah adheres to his own One & Only style. Purposefully not 'trendy', in the development stage to the top level of luxury, specializing in high quality service to its guests, such an experience you would have hard to find somewhere else in the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling, Spa, Two Islands One Great Price
Built on an almost perfectly circular island, with 48 villas and unpretentious barefoot luxury, Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru remains a favorite place for romantic couples and eco-lovers. Located in North Male Atoll, "Vabbinfaru" in Divehi means "a round island surrounded by a coral reef." The simplicity of the name embodies the philosophy of the hotel. Enjoy the white sandy beach, flourishing coconut trees and tropical sunshine of one of the most popular global holiday destinations. Banyan Tree is perfect getaway for couples who dream of a simple barefoot luxury, away from it all. Beach Villas offer a panoramic view of the ocean, but Ocean Villas are more private. In both cases, "Deluxe" in front of the name means a slightly better setting and more modern bathrooms. The island has its own house reef with colorful fish, rays, reef sharks and turtles. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: couples, family, beach, spa
Featuring elegantly planned and luxuriously furnished rooms, Sheraton Maldives Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is an affordable 5-star family getaway in 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Welcome to paradise. With everything you might expect from your sun soaked holiday to the Indian Ocean, the newly renovated Sheraton Maldives is positively picturesque and surrounded by calm blue seas. The world renowned brand is not quite as natural a fit for the Maldives as W but it exudes a solid affluence and makes a guest feel special on the small island with a rustic atmosphere. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving
Luxurious and contemporary, with superb private pool villas and an idyllic overwater spa, the island paradise of Coco Bodu Hithi is located in North Male Atoll and is a 40-minute speedboat ride away from Malé International Airport. Even in low season, Coco Bodu Hithi has a very high occupancy rate. Opened in 2005, with its fabulous atmosphere this modern, romantic 5-star resort undoubtedly makes an impression on couples and so popular because it is reasonably priced and is elegantly modern yet distinctly Maldivian. There are 100 villas (44 on the sand, 66 over the water), and each comes with its own small pool and outdoor shower, not to mention the design of the indoor bath, and the Nespresso coffee maker. There are six chic restaurants, two open air cocktail bars, extensive thatched overwater spa and a fitness center (with ocean views!). An uncrowded infinity swimming pool and a large selection of activities, including scuba diving and snorkeling in the lagoon. Despite all these facilities, guests - especially at night - tend to seek privacy in a private getaway, possibly with a bottle from Wine Loft. The resort is 45 minutes by speedboat from Malé airport; those who prefer to be closer must check Taj Exotica, just 15 minutes by boat. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 29.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Four Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Seaside Finolhu: Playground for Tennis Lovers through Exciting Partnership with LUX Tennis
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More