10 Best Value Hotels in Maldives 2020
Most Popular Value Resorts in the Maldives
10 Best Value Hotels in Maldives 2020
Most Popular Value Resorts in the Maldives
Updated July, 2020
The best value hotels in Maldives come in a wide range of styles and choices of The best value hotels in Maldives come in a wide range of styles and choices of complementing facilities. Of course, they also come with room rates to suit any budget.
Costs are probably the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about vacation in Maldives. After all, the Maldives are home to some of the most expensive and most luxurious hotels in the world. However, while a trip here probably will not be cheap by most standards, you can find value hotels offering better facilities and better rooms at prices lower than competitors.
But good value doesn’t necessarily mean “cheap.” These resorts offer particularly affordable prices for their respective categories, especially for what you get. Some travelers just want a hotel that’s clean and reliable, with affordable prices and basic amenities including reliable Wi-Fi; others are happy to splurge on extra service and higher-end amenities, but want to be sure they’re getting all the luxuries they’re paying for.
Even if that doesn’t accurately describe you, saving money on your hotel room is still a great way to optimise your holiday budget, leaving you with more money for enjoying the Maldives' numerous delights.
Below is the list of 10 popular Maldives resorts that should justify your costs.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: Family, All Inclusive, Activities, for Couples, Value
Every year, Meeru Island Resort is possible satisfies more people than any other hotel. With 286 rooms and suites, including 106 water villas, the Meeru Island Resort is one of the Maldives' largest 4-star All inclusive resorts, and it has more overwater rooms than any other resort in the Maldives. The island is always full and after people have visited here, very often they come back again and again. The island is attractive for all ages: families have their own corner of the island, and couples have their own, hence there are two separate swimming pools, two buffet restaurants, and 2 spas. As a top rated Maldives' family resort, Meeru not only offers a family plan for an affordable holiday, but also fun facilities for children and teens. Families with children are offered to settle around the authentic center, where they will have The Komas Kid's Club, Dhoni bar and a swimming pool (with children's pool and daily water polo), Kakuni bar, café and the main Farivalhu buffet restaurant capable of satisfying the tastes and appetites of many families. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for family, Activities, house reef snorkeling
Perfect for your romantic getaway or family vacation, Bandos Maldives offers 250 rooms in 6 categories on a beautiful island only 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Recently completely renovated, Bandos is known as one of the best resorts for family holidays in the Maldives and you can safely relax while your kid is keenly spending time with friends around professional caregivers who have many exciting children's programs and entertainment.We do not recommend you the island if you want a romantic holiday in a quiet place. Bandos is ideal for families with children and is peppered with a large number of games and animations including a full-time babysitter, a children's playground, two children's pools and a large selection of activities that can be practiced. In Bandos, where rest is the king, kids can not be bored. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, All Inclusive, swimming pool, activities, kitesurfing
Spanning across three paradise islands and, is just 45 minutes by speedboat, Sun Siyam Olhuveli offers accommodations ranging from Maldivian-inspired suites to sleek contemporary villas. Designed to cater to your every whim, the all-inclusive resort has three pools to choose from, including an adults-only infinity pool that never fails to impress, and the lagoon that may entice you into adventure. With various activities, beautiful beaches, and above-average food, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort is a good value for money for the Maldives. 164 rooms range from a basic beach villa to high quality Water Villas, and an adjoining rooms for families. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: couples, family, beach, spa
Featuring elegantly planned and luxuriously furnished rooms, Sheraton Maldives Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is an affordable 5-star family getaway in 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Welcome to paradise. With everything you might expect from your sun soaked holiday to the Indian Ocean, the newly renovated Sheraton Maldives is positively picturesque and surrounded by calm blue seas. The world renowned brand is not quite as natural a fit for the Maldives as W but it exudes a solid affluence and makes a guest feel special on the small island with a rustic atmosphere. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Couples and Family, Beach, Diving, huse reef snorkelingBoasting an extensive leisure and wellness facilities, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort (ex Jumeirah Vittaveli) is a beautiful island ideal for families looking for spacious and affordable accommodation in the Maldives, with a children's and teenage club. With traditional Maldivian architecture and elegance, the hotel is also good for a honeymooners, where you will find total privacy in water villas. Just 20 minutes by luxurious catamaran from Male airport, but at the same time maintaining a sense of uninhabited island, that many people crave for visiting the Maldives, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi is a modern resort complex. New OZEN Vittaveli offers guests "relaxed, ultra-luxe island living" with grand spaces, sun-kissed ocean fronts and gourmet dine-by-design experiences. The property assures absolute seclusion and privacy for guests at its 89 villas and suites, which come equipped with private a swimming pool and direct beach or lagoon access. Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Value, Diving, House Reef Snorkelling
Alluring Indian Ocean blues, snorkelling with sea turtles and reef sharks, pampering spa treatments and fine dining: not a bad resume for Komandoo Maldives Resort. Add to that the island’s adults-only concept, guaranteeing pure tranquility, and it becomes clear why Komandoo regularly finds itself on the very top of most romantic resorts lists.
Combining a Maldivian charm with all the comforts and indulgences you would expect from a private island resort, Komandoo is undoubtedly the place to spend your romantic holiday. Suitable for honeymoons, anniversary celebrations or quality down time with your darling or family, this small island is bound to receive a special mention in your dairy.
Located in Lhaviyani Atoll, Komandoo offers 65 villas in three categories; 14 Beach Villas along the western beach of the island, 36 Jacuzzi Beach Villas on the eastern beach and a part on the western beach, 15 Jacuzzi Water Villas arching around the southern end of the island. Each of them is independent well-appointed villas spaced adequately to provide privacy. Since first opening in 1998, the resort has provided its guests with a unique take on the Maldivian dream holiday with its quiet, adult-only vibe, understated luxury and excellent service. Read Full Review....
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, house reef snorkeling, diving
Embracing the greenery of Helengeli island with its beautiful house reef, this refreshing all-inclusive resort with laid-back island vibe and fashionable design opened its doors in November 2015 under the new name OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli! Just a short 50 minute speedboat ride from Malé airport, Helengeli is equipped with 116 villas and suites each with a mixture of rustic and tropical interiors. Accommodation is offered on the beach or over the water, and each room is equipped with a spacious open bathroom, and some with private pools. In addition to nice rooms and delicious food, Oblu at Helengeli is undoubtedly a paradise for divers. The resort has its own diving school, with certified PADI courses, and in the region there is an attractive selection of world class dive sites, including an incredibly famous house reef. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beach, Diving, House Reef Snorkeling
Strips of pristine beaches, world-class diving, fine dining and knockout spa, Kuramathi Maldives is rated one of the best hotels in the Maldives and with good reason. Kuramathi is one of the Maldives' most popular resorts and it's perfect if you're looking for variety alongside relaxation. Here, pathways weave through lush foliage, leading to the excellent facilities that are dotted around this large island. There are two oceanfront infinity pools plus a lagoon-style pool shaded by palm trees, and snorkelling on the stunning house reef is possible straight from the beach Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, Family holiday, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Value, All Inclusive
With one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, the great strengths of Vilamendhoo have always been snorkeling and diving, and affordable accommodation. After a major renovation it was re-opened as a luxury resort than ever. And it says a lot. With 184 rooms, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is a luxury resort on a private island with a magnificent green and cozy landscape. The rooms are spacious and beautiful with furnishings from bright and playful to sober and chic. There are also Water Villas that grow from the pier at the western end. The resort boasts several swimming pools, restaurants, as well as sports fields, a spa (and much more) scattered throughout the island which is divided into the family and "adults only" areas. With a magnificent house reef and All Inclusive offering - it's a romantic, quiet choice for families and couples alike. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Water Villas, Dining, Honeymoon, Spa
Offers luxurious beachfront and over-water accommodation with uninterrupted ocean views, Velassaru Maldives was reborn as a lovely 5-star resort for couples and families. It was beautifully redesigned and now stands next to all but a very few best resorts in the Maldives. What is immediately noticeable is the level of staff training. Quite suddenly, Velassaru began to stand out for its excellent service, in a place that seems quite quiet and well organized. All right - today the resort is a part of the prestigious chain of Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH). It is also awarded one of the most impressive infinity pools that you have ever seen in the Maldives. 129 rooms are equipped with exceptional amenities and of course there is a large public beach with a house reef, overwater spa, diving school, water sports center, and five restaurants and two bars - everything in 25 minutes by speedboat from Male Airport. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More