10 Maldives Hotels with Free Transfers
Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with Free transfer offers
The award-winning Maldives is home to an exquisite collection of luxury accommodations from elegant boutique resorts to charming private islands and indulging water bungalows and villas. All Maldives luxury resorts are located on their own private islands which means you need to access them by speedboat or air transfer at an additional cost.
A domestic flight, speedboat or seaplane transfer from Male airport – depending on where your resort is located – to get you out to your island paradise. Mostly resorts will assist you in booking these transfers and for some hotels it may be included in the room price.
Below is a list of luxury hotels in the Maldives that extend complimentary return transfers for your stay.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- CROWN & CHAMPA Resorts: UP to 40% OFF. Book until Feb 28
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Heritance Aarah: book early till 28th Feb for Stay till 31st Oct - 40% OFF
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Experience: honeymoon, all inclusive, Beach, Diving
The most luxurious of Adaaran' five islands chain in the Maldives, Prestige Vadoo has 50 first class water villas, a beautiful pool, excellent dining options, and an exellent location just 15 minutes by boat from Malé Airport. With all inclusive package, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo still successfully targets the Japanese and Asian markets, although other nations are more than happy with holiday at this resort. And many Europeans love the special style and atmosphere of this unusual small island.
- Meals are served at the main restaurant
- Snorkeling equipment 20 per cent discount on pre booked dive packages for minimum 6 dives and applicable only for certified divers. Not applicable for diving courses, equipment and boat costs.
- Discount of 25 per cent on any treatment package at the Spa once during the stay.
- Discount of 20 per cent on any dive package once during the stay.
- Guests are served alcoholic or non alcoholic sparkling wine on arrival. Fresh fruits and mixed nuts platter served on arrival in villa. In the evening canapés and chocolate. Two varieties of fresh fruits provided daily in the villa.
- One beach dining experience during the stay, subject to a minimum of 5 night stay.
-2 bottles of water in the room daily. Read Full Review
Best Experience: All-Inclusive Resort, Couples, Family, Diving, Spa, activities
VARU by Atmosphere is Premium All-Inclusive Resort found on the north-west edge of Malé Atoll. The brand new hotel reflects the local heritage and culture of the Maldives throughout its estate, with signature Maldivian-style design elements informing the look and style of the property. The ‘VARU Plan’ goes beyond the typical All-Inclusive concept, and includes villa accommodation, all food and beverages, special dining experiences, in-villa services, excursions, spa treatments, and more. Accessible by a 45-minute speedboat journey from the main Velana International Airport, VARU by Atmosphere boasts 108 luxurious villas and four restaurants and bars.
All inclusive plan:
- Meals will be served at Lime & Chili
- One Sunset fishing and 1 Complimentary excursion from a selection of excursions for every 4 nights
- One 45 minutes spa massage for every 04 Nights stay applicable for guests 15 and above
- Selection of non-motorized water sports with Koamas Dive & Water Sports Center
- Unlimited Snorkeling Trip daily
- Snorkeling equipment for each guest for duration of stay. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling, Dining, All Inclusive
With the unique All Inclusive Serenity Plan, OBLU Select by Atmosphere at Sangeli Island is the newest ALL INCLUSIVE resort in the Maldives. Opened on July 1 2018, the hotel offers a wide selection of modern individual beach and water villas and suites to choose from, some with private pools. Just 50 minutes by speedboat from Velana International Airport (Male), this idyllic tropical paradise is within easy reach. Perfectly suitable for couples and families, OBLU Select at Sangeli promises to be a beautiful island chic and it's a delightful addition to Maldives' resort segment.
ALL INCLUSIVE package:
- Meals will be served at The Courtyard
- 45 Minutes complimentary Spa therapy for a minimum stay of 04 nights and above.
- 1 Sunset fishing and 1 Complimentary excursion from a selection of excursions per stay
- Selection of non-motorized water sports with Atmosphere Aqua Club:
- Stand-up paddle board, kayak, Pedalos rental.
- Snorkeling equipment for each guest for duration of stay Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Couples, Beach, Family, Activities, All-Inclusive
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is a luxury resort with lush green palm trees and flourishing of tropical vegetation with a large natural coral reef surrounding it situated in the sparsely populated Lhaviyani Atoll. It offers stand-alone Beach villas spreading idyllically along a mesmeric two kilometer long turquoise lagoon, showcasing vast living spaces with accentuating Maldivian interiors, offers a hassle-free five star resort experience with a premium All-inclusive holiday plan – Platinum Plus. Offering an all-inclusive five star resort experience, it is just a 35-minute free of charge seaplane ride from Male International Airport.
In addition to the free transferы the ALL INCLUSIVE plan included:
- The meals are served at Spice One dinner for every 7 nights stay at the resort.
- Guests can choose 1 Excursion per stay out of 5 excursions.
- Two Snorkeling trips per day at 09.30 and 14.30 hours are scheduled to a nearby Snorkeling spot. The Snorkeling locations are alternated daily. Read Full Review.
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, house reef snorkeling, diving
Embracing the greenery of Helengeli island with its beautiful house reef, this refreshing all-inclusive resort with laid-back island vibe and fashionable design opened its doors in November 2015 under the new name OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli! Just a short 50 minute speedboat ride from Malé airport, Helengeli is equipped with 116 villas and suites each with a mixture of rustic and tropical interiors. Accommodation is offered on the beach or over the water, and each room is equipped with a spacious open bathroom, and some with private pools. In addition to nice rooms and delicious food, Oblu at Helengeli is undoubtedly a paradise for divers. The resort has its own diving school, with certified PADI courses, and in the region there is an attractive selection of world class dive sites, including an incredibly famous house reef.
Guests will be entitled to the following on All Inclusive rates:
- Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner at the SPICE – Main Restaurant on all days of stay (Live Stations
- 45 minutes complimentary spa therapy for a minimum stay of 04 nights and above
- In villa minibar stocked daily with non‐alcoholic carbonated drinks & 2x0.5 l mineral water
- Helen’s Bar (Open from 09:00 until 01:00)
- Evening finger food service on all days of stay (16:00 hrs – 18:30)
- One sunset fishing during stay
- One local island excursion to a nearby inhabited island
- 3 items of non‐motorized sport during stay
- Stand‐up paddle boards, kayaks, pedalos Read Full Review
Best Experience: couples, family, beach, spa
Featuring elegantly planned and luxuriously furnished rooms, Sheraton Maldives Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is an affordable 5-star family getaway in 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Welcome to paradise. With everything you might expect from your sun soaked holiday to the Indian Ocean, the newly renovated Sheraton Maldives is positively picturesque and surrounded by calm blue seas. The world renowned brand is not quite as natural a fit for the Maldives as W but it exudes a solid affluence and makes a guest feel special on the small island with a rustic atmosphere. Read Full Review
Best Experience: For Couples, Value, all inclusive, Activities, scuba diving
Set in the South Male Atoll, Adaaran Club Rannalhi has 100 standard bungalows, which are tastefully adorned with tropically themed furnishings and bedding, and 30 water bungalows that offer a luxurious experience comprising of a private sun deck overlooking the stunning aquamarine ocean. The resort features three spectacular dining venues and a host of recreational activities, including diving, snorkelling and water-skiing.
The main buffet-style restaurant features a diverse menu daily from breakfast to dinner featuring both continental dishes and cuisine unique to the Maldives. Themed evenings take place regularly, making it possible for all inclusive guests to enjoy food and drinks from various countries, including fresh seafood and a Chinese cuisine. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Families, Value, Activities, surfing
Kandooma is the Maldives' most accessible and budget-friendly resort, and your holiday starts the minute you disembark from the plane. Set on a beautiful, palm-fringed island in the South Male Atoll, from the moment you check into one of the resort’s laid-back beach villas, your break is sure to be packed with private beach relaxation, sensuous spa treatments and all the sun-filled fun you could ever want. Whether you’re an active adventurer yourself, or just fancy letting the kids go wild with a complimentary snorkelling session – dive, surf, fun tube or paddleboard, you can do it all at the Holiday Inn Kandooma Maldives. Surrounded by world-class dive sites and surfing spots, Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma lies 40km south of Velana International Airport, Male and in true tropical paradise fashion. The way to get here is via a 40-minute speedboat ride to the South Male Atoll. Read Full Review
Best Experience: New Luxury Resort in Noonu Atoll, Couples, Family, Diving, Spa, Value
Сombine comfort and style, Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers discerning guests the ultimate beach holiday. Opened in Nov 2018 and designed as a destination for relaxing and rejuvenating escapes, Movenpick Kuredhivaru promises serene seclusion and tropical tranquillity. Both thrill seekers and leisure lovers will find everything they need along the resort’s white sand beaches, where picture-postcard scenes present themselves at every moment.
With a series of unique architectural features and distinctive design touches that complement the soothing natural surroundings, the resort is located on Noonu Atoll, in the northern part of the Maldives, which remains the least developed area of the Maldives, offering guests untouched natural beauty, abundant sea life and endless views across the Indian Ocean. Set your feet upon the powder-white beaches and explore the colourful marine life. Savour great cuisine at four restaurants and marvel at stunning vistas of the Indian Ocean. Unwind at Sun Spa by Esthederm, refocus your energy with yoga, and let your youngsters play at the Little Birds Club. Allow your mind to tailor-make a very special experience in the Maldives Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (21.02.21) in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 26.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Hideaway Beach Resort and Lily Beach extend free PCR testing offer
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- The St Regis Maldives Resort wins prestigious Forbes Honour
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Vacay at Seaside Finolhu
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- Former Miss GB, Amy Willerton vacations at Kihaa Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives triumphs 2021 Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
How to Travel On a Budget
The Maldives is a destination fast being added to many traveller's holiday bucket list. But how to enjoy a 5-star luxury Maldives vacation on a Budget? Would you believe me if I told you that an exotic island vacationRead More
First time in Maldives
If you're first time im Maldives and unsure about your upcoming trip, this section will put you at ease. Planning the first trip to the Maldives can be not an easy task: 26 atolls and 1,192 islands sparkle Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More