Top 10 Best Rasdhoo Hotels 2020
Most Popular Hotels in Rasdu
Rasdhoo or Rasdu island is an ultimate diving heaven in the Maldives. Located a few miles off North Ari Atoll, Rasdhoo is the only inhabited island of a small natural atoll also known Ross Atoll. Spectacular marine life, vibrant reefs, warm waters and big fish encounters make Rasdu island a diving destination not to be missed. Popularization of diving has caused a large number of budget accommodation, restaurants, hotels and dive shops to appear on the island. For non-divers, beautiful Rasdhoo island can offer a house reef snorkeling, relaxing on the white sandy beach and swimming in crystal clear lagoon, and many fun excursions with unique experiences that would suit you. So whether you are a young diver, a family, a full beginner, a solo diver, a couple or a group of experienced divers, Rasdhoo island invites you to come and dive and join the fun adventure!
Here is a list of the top 10 guest houses in Rasdu, which are especially popular with budget travelers and families.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
A perfect combination of awesome hotel and perfect staff, Acqua Blu Rasdhoo is located in Rasdu island and features a private beach area. The food is delicious, you can just tell them one meal in advance what you want, and it will be ready on the table for you whenever you ask for it ! Featuring free bikes, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Rooms are nice, beds very comfortable, TV with many international channels. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are offered.
Designed to provide a balance of comfort, good service, local atmosphere and value for money, Holiday Garden Rasdhoo offers a budget accommodation in Rasdu. Expect comfortable clean rooms, friendly service and good food. The guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, AC and ceiling fans. complimentary WiFi, water, tea and coffee is always available. Our Guest House is located in the center of the island with 6 rooms. Bikini beach...
Check Availability and Prices in Holiday Garden Rasdhoo
Located in Rasdu, Rasdhoo Atoll Residence has a private beach area and a garden. This guest house is very friendly and hospitable. There is very nice cozy garden, it was real pleasure to stay there during the day. Rooms are spacious with big and comfy beds. Rasdhoo Atoll Residence offers a children's playground. You can play billiards at the guest house. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi and free shuttle service are also available...
Located on the beachfront in Rasdu, Club Gabbiano features a private beach area. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and an ATM, along with free WiFi. The accommodation provides a tour desk, and currency exchange for guests.
With a large and clean rooms, aтв a restaurant, Rasdhoo Dive Lodge is located in Rasdu. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a minibar and an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Location is good, in the main street of the island and a few metres walking to the bikini beach. The Male International Airport is 60 km away.
With a private beach area, a garden and a shared lounge, Holiday Homely Rasdhoo is located in Rasdu. The bikini beach located not far is best for snokering and it is less than 1m deep with no wave and you can see quite a lot of fishes there. a great place to stay for divers, the hotel featuring a 24-hour front desk, and this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The accommodation offers an ATM and free WiFi. This property is also rated for the best value in Rasdu! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
With the best-rated locations in Rasdu, White Coral Rasdhoo features a private beach area and fitness centre. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. At the guest house, each room includes a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at White Coral Rasdhoo are fitted with air conditioning, and certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a halal breakfast.
Boasting a beach location, Rasdhoo Island Inn Beachfront offers air-conditioned accommodation in Rasdu. The place is very scenic and has a great sunset view. The hotel is right by the bikini beach so you can get from your room to the ocean. The house reef is less that 200m away and is a great spot for snorkeling. You can spot a reef shark if you are lucky. Featuring a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The accommodation provides an ATM, and organising tours for guests. At the guest house, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Each room includes a private bathroom, and certain units at Rasdhoo Island Inn have a balcony.
Small & friendly, Rasdhoo Coralville is located on Rasdhu Atoll, just a minute’s walk from a private beach. It houses a restaurant and offers complimentary WiFi access. Breakfast is a bit limited, but the evening meal is excellent. Really friendly staff who made a massive difference to our enjoyment of our trip. Each room features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a personal safe, a wardrobe and a minibar. The attached bathroom offers shower facilities, slippers and a hairdryer.
10 Madivaru Kro
Situated in Rasdu, Madivaru Kro is very nice, comfortable and beautiful guest house that offers a private beach area and free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace. The accommodation features room service, and currency exchange for guests.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More