Top 10 Best Rasdhoo Hotels 2021
Most Popular Hotels in Rasdu
Rasdhoo or Rasdu island is an ultimate diving heaven in the Maldives. Located a few miles off North Ari Atoll, Rasdhoo is the only inhabited island of a small natural atoll also known Ross Atoll. Spectacular marine life, vibrant reefs, warm waters and big fish encounters make Rasdu island a diving destination not to be missed. Popularization of diving has caused a large number of budget accommodation, restaurants, hotels and dive shops to appear on the island. For non-divers, beautiful Rasdhoo island can offer a house reef snorkeling, relaxing on the white sandy beach and swimming in crystal clear lagoon, and many fun excursions with unique experiences that would suit you. So whether you are a young diver, a family, a full beginner, a solo diver, a couple or a group of experienced divers, Rasdhoo island invites you to come and dive and join the fun adventure!
Here is a list of the top 10 guest houses in Rasdu, which are especially popular with budget travelers and families.
A perfect combination of awesome hotel and perfect staff, Acqua Blu Rasdhoo is located in Rasdu island and features a private beach area. The food is delicious, you can just tell them one meal in advance what you want, and it will be ready on the table for you whenever you ask for it ! Featuring free bikes, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Rooms are nice, beds very comfortable, TV with many international channels. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are offered.
Designed to provide a balance of comfort, good service, local atmosphere and value for money, Holiday Garden Rasdhoo offers a budget accommodation in Rasdu. Expect comfortable clean rooms, friendly service and good food. The guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, AC and ceiling fans. complimentary WiFi, water, tea and coffee is always available. Our Guest House is located in the center of the island with 6 rooms. Bikini beach...
Check Availability and Prices in Holiday Garden Rasdhoo
Located in Rasdu, Rasdhoo Atoll Residence has a private beach area and a garden. This guest house is very friendly and hospitable. There is very nice cozy garden, it was real pleasure to stay there during the day. Rooms are spacious with big and comfy beds. Rasdhoo Atoll Residence offers a children's playground. You can play billiards at the guest house. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi and free shuttle service are also available...
Located on the beachfront in Rasdu, Club Gabbiano features a private beach area. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and an ATM, along with free WiFi. The accommodation provides a tour desk, and currency exchange for guests.
With a large and clean rooms, aтв a restaurant, Rasdhoo Dive Lodge is located in Rasdu. Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a minibar and an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Location is good, in the main street of the island and a few metres walking to the bikini beach. The Male International Airport is 60 km away.
With a private beach area, a garden and a shared lounge, Holiday Homely Rasdhoo is located in Rasdu. The bikini beach located not far is best for snokering and it is less than 1m deep with no wave and you can see quite a lot of fishes there. a great place to stay for divers, the hotel featuring a 24-hour front desk, and this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The accommodation offers an ATM and free WiFi. This property is also rated for the best value in Rasdu! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
With the best-rated locations in Rasdu, White Coral Rasdhoo features a private beach area and fitness centre. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. At the guest house, each room includes a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at White Coral Rasdhoo are fitted with air conditioning, and certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a halal breakfast.
Boasting a beach location, Rasdhoo Island Inn Beachfront offers air-conditioned accommodation in Rasdu. The place is very scenic and has a great sunset view. The hotel is right by the bikini beach so you can get from your room to the ocean. The house reef is less that 200m away and is a great spot for snorkeling. You can spot a reef shark if you are lucky. Featuring a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The accommodation provides an ATM, and organising tours for guests. At the guest house, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Each room includes a private bathroom, and certain units at Rasdhoo Island Inn have a balcony.
Small & friendly, Rasdhoo Coralville is located on Rasdhu Atoll, just a minute’s walk from a private beach. It houses a restaurant and offers complimentary WiFi access. Breakfast is a bit limited, but the evening meal is excellent. Really friendly staff who made a massive difference to our enjoyment of our trip. Each room features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a personal safe, a wardrobe and a minibar. The attached bathroom offers shower facilities, slippers and a hairdryer.
10 Madivaru Kro
Situated in Rasdu, Madivaru Kro is very nice, comfortable and beautiful guest house that offers a private beach area and free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace. The accommodation features room service, and currency exchange for guests.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 37% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF for a stay until 30 June 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book minimum 3 nights with'Secret Rate' and get 30% OFF. Stay from 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Anantara Maldives Resorts: Special Offersi
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays till October 31, 2022
- Mirihi Island: Early Bird Winter/Summer offer 2022 up to 35% OFF
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE - Up to 35% OFF; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More