Best Maldives Luxury Resorts for Cruise Lovers
Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board your Luxury private yacht
Experience the unspoilt sands and crystal clear aquamarine waters of the Maldives while cruising on a private luxury yacht. The Maldives offer some of the most scenic seascapes on earth and is one of the most spectacular year-round yachting destination in the world.
The Maldives is a beautiful collection of more than 1100 tiny islands in the Indian Ocean which is growing quickly as a popular luxury yacht charter destination. Whether you want to cruise, explore, snorkel, dive, surf, fish or do it all, cruising the atolls is the best way to enjoy and discover this amazing island nation above and under water.
The Maldives best luxury hotels offer its guests many experiences when it comes to yachting in the Maldives.
These resorts facilitate private yachting with PoA and excursion packages.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Best Experience: adults only resort; a magnificent water villas with stunning views; Superb house reef snorkeling, a fantastic '5.8 Undersea' restaurant
The properties in the Crown & Champa Resorts portfolio offer its guests many experiences when it comes to yachting in the Maldives. Turn your vacay at Hurawalhi Maldives into an incredible adventure by chartering Bella, the resort's luxury yacht. Give your excursions an extra wow factor and see more of the Maldives’ idyllic ocean treasures while travelling in absolute style. Hurawalhi's team of bespoke excursion specialists can curate unique itineraries that fulfill your wildest dreams, ensuring that you revel in your Maldives’ escapism entirely. There are a few ideas to spark your imagination:
- Cruise around Baa Atoll;
- Explore Hanifaru Bay the world’s largest feeding ground for manta rays at this UNESCO biosphere reserve in the Maldives; Snorkelling with Whale Shark and Mantas these gentle giants is a bucket list item just waiting to be ticked off;
- Diving in Noonu Atoll to experience some amazing dive sites;
- Island Hopping – Snorkelling on some of the most remote reefs in Lhaviyani Atoll, explore completely deserted islands and picnic;
- Champagne Sunset Cruise – Watch the sunset over the horizon from the comfort of the deck followed by some celebratory champagne and overnight adventure under the stars. Read Hurawalhi' Full Review
Perfect for: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Baros is a perfect boutique getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old.
Experience freedom on the high seas aboard luxury yacht, Serenity. Charter this 16m Princess Motor Yacht for majestic cruises in the Atoll. Serenity has a private saloon, a cabin for two and a friendly and helpful crew just right for day-long adventures, and as plush as you please, sipping on Champagne served by a dedicated butler, as a million colours of the sunset mirror the seemingly endless sea, adding enchantment to your exclusive sunset cruise. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Join for an all-inclusive, three-, four- or seven-night cruise aboard Four Seasons Explorer through the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and experience a tropical journey unlike any other. The Four Seasons Explorer’s customized charters offer groups of family and friends the opportunity to transform the Maldives fastest and most luxurious live-aboard into their own private yacht.
You’ll sail between the enchanting garden island of Kuda Huraa and the pristine hideaway of Landaa Giraavaru on the private, three-deck catamaran as you uncover the unspoiled wonders of the Maldives. Whether you are an avid scuba diver, snorkeler or just looking to relax at sea, island-hopping never looked so perfect.
Charter groups can choose to use the boat as a dedicated dive, surf or leisure vessel; visit island communities in some of the world’s most isolated atolls; or host an unforgettable party or celebration in areas of pristine beauty and seclusion. Read Hotel Review
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, for family, for couples, the most exclusive Resort of Maldives
World-leading luxury resort operator Soneva has two resorts in the Maldives, Soneva Fushi and Soneva Jani.
Explore the Indian Ocean and experience signature Soneva luxury on the ultra-indulgent, 23-metre yacht. The yacht provides the ultimate sense of exclusivity and privacy, with a spacious master suite with a glass-bottomed spa tub and an en-suite shower in each of the two spacious bedrooms. A crew includes a Captain, Sous Chef, Barefoot Butler and Wellness Therapist, plus an expert Astronomer and Dive Master on request. There are several itineraries to choose from, all of which can be customised to your liking, whether you are looking for a day experience or a four-day adventure. Read Full Review.Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, for Families, for Couples, spa
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort offers the famous St Regis brand contemporary style and the legendary luxurious services in one of the most magnificent destination in the world. The brand new Azimut flybridge 66 yacht, which is the most technology advanced luxury yacht in its class, features four decadent cabins, and is perfectly suited to those looking to dive, enjoy family adventures, indulge in a romantic getaway or escape on an overnight trip.
Norma is available for guests to charter on daily or hourly basis, with a minimum of four hours rental required, including two hours of cruise and up to eight guests. It can also be booked for an overnight stay, which includes full board meals and champagne sabering ritual during sunset cruise. Read Hotel Review
Best Experience: Ultimate Luxury, Over Water Villas, Privacy and Tranquillity, spa, Wildlife, swimming with mantas
Discover Anantara Kihavah, a boutique hotel with all the advantages of a paradise island of dreams you can imagine - white beaches with fringed palm trees, turquoise waters, dedicated butlers, fine dining and luxurious Over Water Villas - and you will not be disappointed.
The luxurious yacht offers an exquisite location for celebrations. Board the 24-metre Ocean Whisperer for a sunset cruise or elegant celebration. Secret lagoons and deserted islands offer secluded spots for sunbathing, or spend the night onboard and be rocked to sleep by the gentle lull of the waves. Exclusive packages are available including personalised dining and entertainment. The Ocean Whisperer is also available by the hour with a minimum two-hour charter for up to eight persons. Read Hotel Review.Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
Gili Lankanfushi is rated by many among the best resort in the Maldives, and with good reason. This stunning, 46-villa, eco-resort is just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport thriving in providing truly unpretentious, relaxed luxury. The spacious, charmingly simple water villas are built of some types of wood and are equipped with open (and on the roof!) decks with seaviews. On land, a beautiful island with 683 palms offers a range of activities and an excellent dining options. This rare diamond in the Maldives is more authentic than other famous brand resorts at the same price - given the regular appearance in the Gili Lankanfushi of world celebrities.
Sail the Indian Ocean on Gili's luxury 14-metre Riviera yacht. Climb on board for a whale shark watching trip, a fishing excursion, or sunset dolphin cruise. Enjoy exclusive transfers to the airport, a private desert island picnic or explore atolls further away. With an en-suite master cabin, two smaller berths and full catering service on board, there’s no finer way to travel. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Design, Fashion and Music, House Reef Snorkelling
Charter W's Maldives private yacht ESCAPE and sail over the sparkling waters of the Maldives into the sunset on the most romantic nautical getaway to experience the Indian Ocean like never before. Explore uninhabited islands and snorkel at countless breathtaking reefs to immerse yourself in the Maldives’ ever so diverse marine life.
Length of 24 meters, beam of 6 meters and draft of 3 meters. Three sails – a main sail, a spanker and a jib and displaces 76 tons - ESCAPE, the private luxury yacht is yours to guide as you please. For the glamorous, ESCAPE also plays host to overnight stays for your luxurious sailing adventures in the Maldives. Sail in style with two luxury cabins, hang out on the infinite sun deck and savor a chef's creative cuisine onboard as you sip champagne and take in the good life or to celebrate a special occasion on board. Read Hotel ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: quiet and private, honeymoon, gourmet dining, activities
Naladhu in the Anantara's Maldives chain - the most secluded resort. Meaning "a beautiful island," the description is rather modest, given what he offers. The ideal holiday in Naladhu Private Island begins with an ideal location on a secluded paradise island next to two other Anantara resorts: Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli. With high levels of privacy, featuring the concept of a new era for the age-old tradition of excellent service and style in the Maldives, Naladhu is the place where everything is as it should be. Create your own timeless moment from a collage of three islands, sand, sun, sea and exceptional service.
Cutting edge design and excellent maritime performances make Nirvana your luxurious choice when it comes to chartering a luxury motor yacht in the Maldives. Whether you’re onboard for a short stay or a long break, six guests can unwind and appreciate the surroundings on this remarkable motoryacht. Below deck, two double cabins plus one twin offers serene and elegant areas to relax in sublime style.
In privacy and at your own pace, cruise between a string of coral islands, moor close by a secluded reef in azure tranquil waters and snorkel some of the world’s most treasured reefs in absolute solitude. For water sports enthusiasts, Nirvana provides seamless access to all the best secret spots in the Maldives for world-class scuba diving, surfing and snorkelling. Read Hotel ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More