Top 10 Best Male City Hotels 2022
Most Popular Hotels in Malé City
Malé City is the capital and main city in the Maldives located on the island of the same name in North Male Atoll. Despite its tiny size, the island resembles Manhattan in the middle of turquoise waters, filled with climbing buildings, and Male itself is the most populated city on the planet.
Featuring most visitors to the Maldives nothing more than a spot of urbanization on an untouched horizon, the capital of Male is usually used as a transit point to the 5 star luxury resorts of the archipelago. It is also a good place to spend the night before an early air transfer or after a late arrival. Below is a list of the top 10 hotels of the most exotic mini-capital of the world.
Also check our list of 10 Best Hulhumale Hotels within a few steps from Velana Int Airport.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - UP TO 45% OFF with additional benefits
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF: BEST AVAILABLE RATES
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - 4th Anniversary 40% OFF offer!
- Adaaran resorts: - Last Minute OFFER with Maximum Flexibility
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
A stone's throw from Sultan Park, The Somerset Hotel is located in the city of Male. Expect a room with a city view, a flat-screen TV, a minibar and an espresso machine. The staff is amazing and very friendly. Very clean. The food is delicious. Ferries to Velana international airport are 10 minutes walk from the hotel. A walk to the fish market and the square of the republic takes 5 minutes. The distance to the National Museum is 70 meters. Book Now...
With a rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean, a spa and 24-hour coffee shop, Jen Malé by Shangri-la Hotel, Maldives is located 5 minutes by ferry from Velana International Airport, where guests can enjoy a free speedboat transfer. Rooms at the Jen Malé by Shangri-la, Maldives are furnished with dark wood furniture and are equipped with air conditioning, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen TV. The view from the rooms and from the roof is really beautiful. Couples especially like the location - they appreciated living in this area of the metropolitan metropolis. Interesting design of rooms. Quality service. Clean, comfortable room, everything you need Book Now...
Located next to Villingly's ferry port, The Beehive Hotel offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The hotel has a restaurant, where the menu offers Western and Asian cuisine. Large, spacious room. There is everything you need - a good shower, air conditioning, safe, tea / coffee making facilities. The breakfast is varied and delicious . Book Now...
Reflecting the Thai theme, Sala Boutique Hotel is located in central Malé, next to the Maldives Parliament. It offers free Wi-Fi, a Thai and Italian restaurant, and non-smoking rooms with traditional Asian décor and modern amenities. Here the best value for money in Male! Compared with other options in this city, guests receive more for the same money. Book Now...
A sales hit in Male, Nalahiya Residence Apartments is located in the capital of Male, 450 meters from the Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital. The modern rooms have free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. The hotel has a gym and sauna. The National Museum of the Maldives is 500 meters away. Each apartment has a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Book Now...
A convenient option for a one night stay in Male city, The Melrose is located 5 minutes walk from the city's artificial beach of the capital of Maldives. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant with sea views. The distance to the ferry terminals of Hulumale and Willingly is 230 meters and 2 km, respectively. Velana International Airport is 2 km away. Book Now...
One of our top picks in Male City – and a guest favourite, Samann Grand offers accommodation with private balconies. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. The property is non-smoking and is set 300 m from Hulhumale Ferry Terminal. Book Now...
Featuring free in-room WiFi and a barbecue, Somerset Inn offers accommodation in Male City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers. Book Now...
Hotel Octave Maldives is centrally located in Male, offering easy access to popular shopping and dining areas. It provides air-conditioned rooms with en suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi and free airport transfers. The rooms at Octave Maldives Hotel are modern and well fitted with fine beddings and furnishings. They have a flat-screen cable TV, a writing desk and a safe. Free toiletries are provided for guests’ convenience. Book Now...
Novina is a lovely little guest house, perfect for a short stay in Male. Walking distance from the jetty, and found the place easily. Location is perfect as it is very close to a few nice restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpful and the place had a general happy vibe. Will stay again definitely. They also kindly moved me to a double room when my sharer bailed out. Book Now...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Ari Queen - 07 Jan 2023 - from €1,816.00 - Classic Central (Male - Male) - 7 Nights - Save up to $428 OFF! Rates include discounts. (23/9)
- Emperor Explorer - 02 Apr 2023 - from €2,336.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 07 Jan 2023 - from €2,021.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! Also available for group bookings. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 01 Jan 2023 - from €2,111.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 01 Jan 2023 - from €1,940.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 14 Jan 2023 - from €1,886.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More