Top 10 Best Malé City Hotels 2021
Most Popular Hotels in Malé City
Malé City is the capital and main city in the Maldives located on the island of the same name in North Male Atoll. Despite its tiny size, the island resembles Manhattan in the middle of turquoise waters, filled with climbing buildings, and Male itself is the most populated city on the planet.
Featuring most visitors to the Maldives nothing more than a spot of urbanization on an untouched horizon, the capital of Male is usually used as a transit point to the 5 star luxury resorts of the archipelago. It is also a good place to spend the night before an early air transfer or after a late arrival. Below is a list of the top 10 hotels of the most exotic mini-capital of the world.
Also check our list of 10 Best Hulhumale Hotels within a few steps from Velana Int Airport.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till May 31 for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Special offer with fly, stay and dine benefits!
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
A stone's throw from Sultan Park, The Somerset Hotel is located in the city of Male. Expect a room with a city view, a flat-screen TV, a minibar and an espresso machine. The staff is amazing and very friendly. Very clean. The food is delicious. Ferries to Velana international airport are 10 minutes walk from the hotel. A walk to the fish market and the square of the republic takes 5 minutes. The distance to the National Museum is 70 meters. Book Now...
With a rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean, a spa and 24-hour coffee shop, Jen Malé by Shangri-la Hotel, Maldives is located 5 minutes by ferry from Velana International Airport, where guests can enjoy a free speedboat transfer. Rooms at the Jen Malé by Shangri-la, Maldives are furnished with dark wood furniture and are equipped with air conditioning, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen TV. The view from the rooms and from the roof is really beautiful. Couples especially like the location - they appreciated living in this area of the metropolitan metropolis. Interesting design of rooms. Quality service. Clean, comfortable room, everything you need Book Now...
Located next to Villingly's ferry port, The Beehive Hotel offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The hotel has a restaurant, where the menu offers Western and Asian cuisine. Large, spacious room. There is everything you need - a good shower, air conditioning, safe, tea / coffee making facilities. The breakfast is varied and delicious . Book Now...
Reflecting the Thai theme, Sala Boutique Hotel is located in central Malé, next to the Maldives Parliament. It offers free Wi-Fi, a Thai and Italian restaurant, and non-smoking rooms with traditional Asian décor and modern amenities. Here the best value for money in Male! Compared with other options in this city, guests receive more for the same money. Book Now...
A sales hit in Male, Nalahiya Residence Apartments is located in the capital of Male, 450 meters from the Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital. The modern rooms have free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. The hotel has a gym and sauna. The National Museum of the Maldives is 500 meters away. Each apartment has a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Book Now...
A convenient option for a one night stay in Male city, The Melrose is located 5 minutes walk from the city's artificial beach of the capital of Maldives. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant with sea views. The distance to the ferry terminals of Hulumale and Willingly is 230 meters and 2 km, respectively. Velana International Airport is 2 km away. Book Now...
One of our top picks in Male City – and a guest favourite, Samann Grand offers accommodation with private balconies. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. The property is non-smoking and is set 300 m from Hulhumale Ferry Terminal. Book Now...
Featuring free in-room WiFi and a barbecue, Somerset Inn offers accommodation in Male City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers. Book Now...
Hotel Octave Maldives is centrally located in Male, offering easy access to popular shopping and dining areas. It provides air-conditioned rooms with en suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi and free airport transfers. The rooms at Octave Maldives Hotel are modern and well fitted with fine beddings and furnishings. They have a flat-screen cable TV, a writing desk and a safe. Free toiletries are provided for guests’ convenience. Book Now...
Novina is a lovely little guest house, perfect for a short stay in Male. Walking distance from the jetty, and found the place easily. Location is perfect as it is very close to a few nice restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpful and the place had a general happy vibe. Will stay again definitely. They also kindly moved me to a double room when my sharer bailed out. Book Now...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Scubaspa Yang - 15 May 2021 - from €2,313.00 - Best of Maldives - (25% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 16 May 2021 - from €1,199.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €280 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Carpe Novo - 27 Nov 2021 - from €1,382.00 - North Male - Baa - Ari - Vaavu - South Male - Early Bird Deal (10% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 02 Jan 2022 - from €1,236.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 . (16% OFF)
- Maldives Aggressor II - 07 Nov 2021 - from €3,133.00 - Best of Maldives - Meemu (Male-Male) - $500 OFF! Rates include discounts! Valid until May 07, 2021.
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 00.05.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort debuts in Paradise this Summer
- The Maldives have been added to UK's red list countries
- Take Your Vacation to the Next Level with Amilla Maldives
- St. Regis Maldives appoints Pedro Samper as Executive Chef
- The Nautilus Maldives launches its first ever Holistic Spa Month
- Sheraton Maldives Introduces USD 130,000 Exclusive Island Takeover
- Mother’s Day Weekend at Vilamendhoo Island Resort
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Honeymoon at Maafushivaru Maldives
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives partners with Bamford brand
- Cora Cora Maldives Appoints Umberto Piccolini as Culinary Director
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands announces LEGENDARY DEBUT offer
- Marriott Bonvoy celebrates Healthcare Heroes with special rates
- The Maldives resorts still welcomes Indian travelers!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen vacations in the Maldives
- Spend a romantic weekend at Baros Maldives
- The Most Romantic Bed and Breakfasts in the Maldives
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More