Innahura Maldives Resort
Best Experience: Diving, Couples, All Inclusive
A paradise for divers and beach lovers, Innahura Maldives Resort, the latest addition to the portfolio of Crown & Champa Resorts. A getaway for the unpretentious and fun loving, whether young or naturally young at heart, Innahura island introduces a more affordable Maldives all inclusive resort to the market.
Opened on November 2018 the brand new 3-star island resort is located on Innahura island in south-east edge of Lhaviyani atoll an accessible by a scenic 40-minute seaplane flight from Malé Airport. The island resort boasts 78 Beach Bungalows complemented by an overwater bar, main bar and a wholesome buffet style beachfront restaurant. The beach bungalows are perfect for honeymooners, families planning a long overdue get-together, and anyone who fancies a week or two living the good, easy life with as much or as little to do as one’s heart desires. Prodivers dive center, different water sports, work out at the state-of-the-art-gym, play badminton, football or that beach holiday classic, beach volleyball are complement resort facilities. If all the talk of moving around is exhausting, try the total relaxation on offer at Duniye Spa.
‘Here, Life is Easy’, Innahura’s approach is a cost-effective option for travellers to the Maldives who want a laid-back holiday. A fun and easy atmosphere with a touch of local Maldivian flavours and minimal fuss encapsulates Innahura’s approach to getaways and the resorts purposefully crafted all-inclusive approach, AI Easy. The AI Easy programme is an affordable package which guests can enhance with additional purchases at any time with their favourite drinks, snacks, experiences and activities.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- CROWN & CHAMPA Resorts: UP to 40% OFF. Book until Feb 28
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Heritance Aarah: book early till 28th Feb for Stay till 31st Oct - 40% OFF
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Typically, upon arrival in the Maldives, after clearing Immigration and Customs formalities, the guest will exit the Customs area and enter the Arrivals Hall, proceed to the nearby Crown & Champa Resorts Booth #18, where a representative will assist the guest. A guest is transferred from the International Arrival Terminal to the TMA Terminal, about a 10-minute shuttle bus ride, and waits at the CCR Lounge before a scheduled seaplane transfer departs for Innahura. You'll be greeted with cold towels and a welcome drink onthe island and quickly escorted to your villa.
North to south oriented island is 600 metres long by 180 metres wide and about 25 acres (62 hectares). The Island is small, intimate & beautifully maintaned with well lit sand paths to every area. The beaches & gardens are picture perfect. The interior is beautifully planted with many colourful plants and flowers, lizards abound and the many fruit bats always adding interest on the walk to the restaurant in the evening. By night, take the torch from the room and roam the beach: Is full of wonderful hermit crabs and other spicies of bigger crabs. The island is fogged twice a day to keep mosquitos down with a safe insecticide as it does not harm the other wildlife. The crystal clear waters are turquoise with different shades of blue and green. Download Resort Map
There is a marked difference with the sunrise half having much coarser sand and lots of broken coral and a surf most of the time. In contrast, the sunset side has fine sand and calm shallow waters. The sunset side the water has a lot of dark grass that it throws up but no corals! There are cleaners who are out there at 7am so it was not accumulating.
There's a swing in the middle of the ocean that is walkable so you must get a photo there! There is an outer reef about 500 metres out but the water is about waist deep all the way. There is very little marine life close to the beach but Prodivers' team does operate a free snorkelling boat trip daily.
The guests are a mixture of europeans and asians, all friendly and respectful.
The service and welcome from the staff is exceptional and no request is ignored. Everyone of the staff is kind and professional, they do their work at their best, they are discrete and never invasive and has been always a pleasure to exchange some words with them. Everyone really tries to make you feel at ease. This also includes the DuniyaSpa staff as well.
Famous for world class diving, Lhaviyani atoll is a charming collection of islands in the northern part of the Maldives, that offers the perfect mix of tranquility with excitement, comfort and adventure. The islands of Lhaviyani atoll are located about 130 kilometers north of Male airport and are accessible by seaplane (30-40 minutes) , but new Madivaru domestic airport is scheduled to open in 2020. Read More
Innahura and Trans Maldivian Airways work closely together to ensure that any waiting time at the comfortable seaplane lounge is kept as short as possible. Your seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic 40-minute flight.
Guests at Innahura will delight in the simplicity of the resort concept, no complicated meal plans, no difficult choices about the room type to choose, no exclusive bars or restaurants. The beautiful bright and airy bungalows come with either a sunrise or sunset view and you can choose between full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and All-Inclusive Easy.
The island's sunset side is the guests’ preferred area as it’s located on the inside of the atoll, meaning that it’s a lot calmer, has softer sand, and is closer to the restaurant, bar and pool. The sunrise side, facing the open ocean, tends to be choppier and as such not always ideal for snorkelling and bathing. The inter-connecting bungalows are located on the sunrise side. Also Sunrise Bungallows have less vegetation between room and the ocean.
Each room has 2 sunbeds allocated and the water is about 7m away sunrise side and double that on the sunset side. All bungalows feature a chargeable minibar and 2 1-liter glass bottles of water (house brand) per bungalow per day free of charge, also you will find large double wardrobes with hairdryer and a safe. All semi open air bathrooms provide shower gel and shampoo by Healing Earth, market leaders in holistic African beauty and wellness care. The products come in refillable glass bottles and are ocean and coral reef friendly. The cleaning is perfect everyday, morning and evening.
The clean beach towels delivered every evening in case you have an early trip the next day. They even provide a room spray to avoid the mosquitos. All the villas are detached and offer an excellent degree of privacy, you never hear the neighbours.
The bungalow is bright and cheerful with all the amenities and comforts you could need, tea and coffee making facilities, mini bar, hairdryer and comfy sofa. Also unlike a lot of other Maldives resorts there is plenty of cupboard space for your belongings & good lighting in the room.
The rooms are huge with loads of storage and have many sockets and charger points.there is a television with mainly news channels and english football. There is a ceiling fan and noiseless air con.
In front of the bungalow is a terrace with 2 chairs and a table and also a large roofed sand area with sun beds which you could place on the beach or just enjoy the shade.. The fan on the outside terrace is a fantastic idea & one you haven't come across on other islands. It will keep you lovely & cool on hot humid early evenings.
Restaurants and Bars
The Innahura has a main restaurant and and two bars to quench your thirst. For those special occasions the resort offers à la carte Beach Dinners. You'll be able to find a vast variety of typical local dishes and International ones that will probably fit your tastes, whatever they are.
The food is great, each meal is varied and delicious. Lots of choices to suit all tastes. The chefs are very friendly and will even cook to order of you have any special requests. The waiters are always ready to get your drinks with a smile. You can choose between full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and All Inclusive.
Dhoni is Innahura’s main, buffet-style restaurant opened for breakfast, lunch and at dinner. Here an exciting and diverse offering of international, regional, Mediterranean and local cuisine awaits. Live cooking stations and oven-baked pizza adds an extra flair and liveliness to the resort’s central dining venue. All the food is hot and constantly refilled. All the dishes are labelled with the ingredients which is ideal if you have food intolerances or allergies. Every day for breakfast there is a fresh egg station, sausages and bacon, cold meats and cheeses, cereal, fruit and even curry. Lunch and dinner provide curries, a live cooking station, grilled meats and fish, vegetables, international dishes.a huge selection of desserts but no ice cream. Freshly baked homemade breads, rolls, croissants and pastry are second to none! You will never go hungry. Executive chef Oshan always goes to the guests to find out their tastes and preferences and if they are happy with the food. The waiting staff are polite and always topping up your glass of water.
There are 2 bars - one on the bay and one by the pool, both have great view of the ocean & great Pina Coladas!
Sand Bar is a relaxed self-service bar, the place to go to quench your thirst in between your fun island escapades, pool time, spa time and nap time. Innahura’s main bar serves fun drinks and satellite coverage of international sporting games.
Olhu Bar this relaxed, maritime-styled bar with a Maldivian twist, makes it easy for you to mingle with other guests, meet your island host and thank the dive crew again for your amazing first manta ray sighting.
The bar staff is equally good and never have to wait long to get a drink. There is good selection of cocktails are included in the AI.
Asfor nightlife there is a nightly entertainment programme, Maldivian culture show, cinema under the stars, Prodivers film and quiz night, Sports night, acoustic night .
While thу Innahura has no a dress code on the island, the staff does ask that you do not enter the bars and the restaurant in your swimwear. Note that Maldivian law prohibits nudity. Shoes are optional, and many guests prefer to be barefoot.
At Innahura, days are filled with joyful moments rather than unnecessary luxuries. The resort offers beach barbecues and beer over gala dinners and champagne, barefoot frolicking over Rolls Royce limo service.
The AI Easy package was created as an essential selection of food, drinks and non-motorised activities, as a result the resort doesn’t follow the traditional AI package, which is filled with things guests don’t really need and don’t always use or enjoy. The new AI Easy package allows guests to choose what they want as extras, fit this into their budget and have a minimal fuss getaway. Download All-Inclusive Easy
CCR designed it with the idea in mind that you pre-pay for the basics (such as buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, a selection of those drinks that we all normally enjoy anyway without premium brands and mini bars that inevitably increase the price) and some other essentials, and from there on it’s up to you which extras you decide to enhance your holiday with.
In addition to meals at Dhoni restaurant and drinks at Sand Bar and Olhu bar as specified here, Innahura’s AI Easy also features complimentary use of the gym, tennis, badminton, volleyball, table tennis, billiard, darts and football pitch; use of sit-on kayaks, windsurfing for experienced surfers and stand-up paddle boarding, and daily transfer to the house reef for snorkellers.
The Lhavyiani Atoll has a well-established manta ray population, with sightings occurring year round – however, the best time to swim and snorkel with manta rays is usually from October – March. Whale shark sightings are rare, and although you may get lucky during your stay the Prodivers' team wouldn’t usually expect to see them on their snorkel trips.
Scuba Diving here is a guaranteed wonderful experience. All the equipment for rent is brand new and the instructors will do their best to suit your intrests and whims. The diving sites are beatuful and thriving with fishes, sea turtles, sharks, manta rays, stingrays and corals.
Many guests primarily choose this island for the diving and they is not disappointed. Prodivers are extremely professional and all the kit is new. Charges are about average for the Maldives. Guests who have dived with Prodivers before will benefit from Prodivers’ fantastic repeater programme, receiving a discount on diving. The team are discovering new untouched dive sites all the time so We suspect there is a lot more to be visited in the future. Ludwig and his team are a joy to dive with.
Unfortunatly the island has no "house reef", forget to go snorkeling by yourself. The lagoon hosts almost none coraline formation, just one at 200 m from the shore in the west, and 2 in front of the villas number 105/6, that's all. Swimming any further is forbidden according to the rules of the resort. The water is shallow, the coral barrier in the east can be reached just walking but no snorkeling can be done on that side, and there Is no way to exit the lagoon.
A free boat takes snorkelers to a better spot, but it is small and seats are limited so you have to book it one day in advance, and often you have to run after breakfast and then wait in line even before the signature sheet is exposed at 10 a.m. All this, in order to have eventually a chance to go. Otherwise you'll stay on land. So this is not the place if you are intrested in snorkeling.
Expect 1.5 km of beautiful white sandy beach, a magnificent lagoon and excellent watersport activities; a sparkling fresh water swimming pool and next to it a small Kid’s Pool overlooking the beach; beach volleyball, badminton, tennis court, football court, pétanque, fishing excursions including morning, afternoon and deep-sea trips as well as a fitness center.
You'll lucky enough to experience a private cinema under the stars & private beach dinner on Loabi Island (Innahura's private Island). These are both amazing experiences and We would thoroughly recommend them to future visitors.
Ocean Watersport offers rentals of canoes, SUP and lessons in windsurfing and catamaran sailing.
Play billiard, darts, board games and table football can be had at Innahura’s games room.
There’s something on every day of the week. From a cinema under the stars, a DJ night to acoustic live music and a Maldivian night, you can join the resort's team and other guests for pleasant evening to wrap up your days in paradise.
In the evening there is the usual Maldivian night, divers night and and on several evenings an excellent female singer Belita who covered just about every genre of music including, soul, blues, jazz.
The hotel is nice, new and very well kept, but do not expect more than a 3*** standard particularly regarding service, food & beverages. Also "all inclusive" means, that only house drinks are included by the glass. Really outstanding is the Prodivers dive center managed by Ludwig & Lisa. Very porfessional and with an extremly high service standard. Diving with this team is really a lot of fun. Snorkeling is a different story: The house reef is not spectacular and you need a boat to get outside the lagoon. This island is wonderful for anyone wanting a relaxing and stress free holiday without the price tag of many other islands but if you want good snorkelling you may be advised to think of some where else.
Pros: What Guest Love
- an amazing island
- the suset beach
- Friendly staff
- Sunset bungalows
- a great and varied food is absolutely fantastic
- the Maldivian nights
- sunset fishing
- Diving with Prodivers
- The SPA treatments
Things to Know before You Go
- Browse through current special offers available at Innahura and take advantage of generous discounts that will make your holiday in the Maldives within easier reach. View the packages
- Download the resort's Health & Safety Guidelines
- The resort is only accessible by seaplane transfer takes 35 minutes from Male International Airport. The return rates are: Adult: USD 360 and Child USD 180 round trip, inclusive of all taxes; Standard Transfer Times: 06:00 till 15:00 hours.
- check-in from 13:00 hours; check-out until 12:00 hours;
- Children of any age are welcome but most of the guests are couples. Children aged 15 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- During school holidays, eventful entertainment programmes for kids are organised.
- This Is the place for you, if diving is in your list of things to do
- there is no house reef on the island
- Snorkeling trips must be booked in advance that there are two trips a day but the number of snorklers is limited.
- If your looking for fish in the ocean don’t bother you will need to swim on the sunrise side in high tide out to the very distant reef to see any sea life (only for good swimmers)
- the island's sunset side features a wonderful beach of fine coraline sand, with shallow water. Perfect for those who love sunbathing, and live the beach in general
- HONEYMOON BENEFITS: Complimentary sparkling wine, fruit platter and flower decoration once per stay.
- free WiFi in all bungalows and select public areas is available
- No room service
- No heated pool
- villas 126 -130 have no shade on the beach in front of the, so if you like to lie on the beach avoid these
- there is a gift shop on the island
- Life jackets are provided in each villa
- bicycles are available for rent
- Tennis, badminon, the use of the gym, volleyball and football are free of charge.
- À la carte Beach Dinners, Beach Dinner events, Diving, spa treatments and activities are not included as part of Innahura’s all-inclusive package
- Drones are not allowed at the resort. With permission from Resort Management you can fly your drone on the nearby sandbank and Loabi Island. Drone video shooting is available with the resort's photographer.
- The electricity Is produced thanks to a large oil-fired generator-set, located in the middle of the island, near the northern extremity where the resturant Is found. So, according to the season and the wind direction (in August It blows from west to east) the villas that are found downwind (together with the beach) are invested by the smoke, and the air in the area stinks.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (21.02.21) in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 21.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- Former Miss GB, Amy Willerton vacations at Kihaa Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives triumphs 2021 Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More