Best Experience for: All lnclusive, couples and families, activities
Siyam World is the brand-new, luxury 24-hour all-inclusive resort by Sun Siyam Resorts, the creators of the five-star multi-award-winning Iru Fushi. Located on a stunning natural island nestled in the Noonu Atoll, encompassing 52 acres of breath-taking wonder, Siyam World is truly innovative, and is the very first multi-experiential resort and unlike anything, the Maldives has ever seen.
Offering an unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan, The Sun Siyam Iru Fen promises you an all-encompassing, hassle-free holiday experience with fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities on all days along with a whole lot of fun activities!
A diverse collection of luxury villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled among the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivaled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences. A crystal clear lagoon meets pristine white sands, edged by an emerald green canopy of swaying palms. Whilst beneath the waves, an aquatic wonder-world beckons with up-close-and-personal encounters with more than 1,200 species of marine life. With a breath-taking wonders, Siyam World is surrounded by a 1.5 km house reef that is teaming with wildlife and a diverse array of aquatic life.
With the best available rates for all accommodation anything the Maldives has ever seen, Siyam World will open in 1st March 2021.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: SUMMER SALE - 35% OFF + free transfer for min 5 nights stay. Book by 31 Jun for stays till 31 Dec, 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $335/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 Aug 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Guests will notice there’s ample opportunity to hide away in blissful isolation, discover a quiet corner or venture out, explore and join in the fun. View Resort Map
The island-wide dine-around includes exotic cuisine experiences like pure vegetarian, raw as well as vegan cuisine options in addition to Italian, Indian and Grill specialities.
Add a world-class spa, wellness & sports facilities along with some of the region’s best dive sites just metres away, Siyam World is truly indeed an island of infinite choices, fun and bliss!
Noonu atoll (also known as Southern Miladhunmadulu Atoll or Miladhunmadulu Dhekunuburi) in the Maldives is a bright spot of the newest tourist phenomena, including some of the most luxurious resorts recently opened for tourism. Thу atoll is home to Soneva Jani, Cheval Blanc Randheli and Mövenpick. Read More
Located on the island of Dhigurah the 5-star all-inclusive resort is on the southern tip of Noonu Atoll, 122 miles north of Malé International Airport, renowned for its spectacular dive site and home to spinner dolphins, reef sharks and abundant coral life. A seaplane flight with Trans Maldivian Airways takes 45 minutes.
The Siyam World Maldives lies 5-minutes by boat from sister property The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
Villas and Suites
Siyam World fuses innovation and excitement to create accommodation like no other. Designed for couples, families or larger groups, an eclectic collection of 12 accommodation categories span from 72 to 1,224 square metres. From beach villas just steps from the shore and water villas perched over the lagoon, to showstopper suites for the ultimate resort experience, all feature generously proportioned indoor / outdoor living spaces with many boasting private pools.
The meticulous design of Siyam World has been created with couples, honeymooners, groups of friends and families with children of all ages in mind. With the opportunity to experience sublime sunset views and peaceful private pools, the accommodation at Siyam World provides the perfect blend of luxury, romance and fun family-friendly options.
All of the villas, suites and residences offer complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV, luxury amenities and twice-daily housekeeping facilities. Complimentary water is replenished daily, and all accommodations are fully air-conditioned and have ceiling fans. You’ll also find a fully-stocked mini bar, with 24-hour room service just a phone call away.
The Beach Villas (3 adults & 1 child / 2 adults & 2 children) instantly feel like home, with everything you need to enjoy the best of indoor / outdoor living. Generously proportioned, they feature king size beds, sofas, outdoor dining tables and sun loungers, plus stunning open-air bathrooms with a walk-in rain shower.
Beach Suites with sunset views feature complete with a master bedroom, spectacular open-air bathroom and separate lounge area. Add in a private pool and round-the-clock service from your dedicated butler, plus special Members’ Club access and a raft of VIP privileges. Beach vacation doesn’t get much better than this.
With two master bedrooms, separate living and dining quarters and expansive outdoor terraces with a private pool, Grand Beach Suites are more flexible beach accommodation for larger families or groups of friends sleep up to six guests in luxurious comfort.
The spacious, contemporary Water Villas have direct access to the beautiful lagoon from their large sun decks. The perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living, they feature king size beds, sofas, sleek bathrooms and open-air lounges furnished with a daybed, sun loungers and a table perfect for al fresco dining.
The spirit of the Maldives is prevalent in all of the accommodation categories. The Deluxe Water Villas with Pool + Slide are 94sqm in size and inject an element of fun into the traditional over-water villas which the Maldives is famed for.
Grand Beach Residences are striking four-bedroom beach houses that are designed to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests, giving you the perfect excuse to gather family and friends together in paradise. Expect dedicated butler service 24 hours a day, plus Members’ Club access and all its privileges, these luxurious villas also feature an oversized pool on their outdoor decks.
The largest villa at Siyam World, this is the place in the Maldives to celebrate landmark occasions and once-in-a-lifetime vacations with loved ones. The regal and exceptionally luxurious, The Palace is 1,224 sqm and is uniquely positioned for breath-taking views of the sunset and is located on the beach, just steps from the ocean. Sleeping up to 18 adults, the six bedrooms, are exceptionally spacious. The Palace has a private pool, separate dining and living areas and dedicated butler service to cater to guests’ every need.
Restaurants and Bars
Siyam World will revolutionise the all-inclusive option. It’s unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan is at the core of Siyam World. Present in every detail of the resort, it gives guests the unmissable opportunity to experience the Maldives like never before. Download all inclusive plan
Siyam World offers guests an infinite choice of endless dining possibilities. Guests can take advantage of 12 individual restaurants and bars that enable guests to experience an extensive range of the finest international cuisine, from fresh sushi to exquisite Italian and authentic Indian and Maldivian dishes.
Opened for breakfast and lunch, Tempo and Baraabaru are resort's main restaurants offering sumptuous buffet withlive action stations. Set right by the beach with uninterrupted lagoon views, these casual restaurants offer round-the-world dining and the chance to get up close and personal with the chefs.
The culinary concept continues with FRESH – a stylish restaurant that offers guests the opportunity to experience a contemporary menu specialising exclusively in raw and organic food. Fresh isn’t just the place to head to check out the benefits of adopting a raw food diet - it’s a fine dining experience that may just change the way you eat forever.
Inspired by home-cooked favourites straight from Tuscany, Salutte is an overwater Italian restaurant serving fresh buttery pasta, crisp oven baked pizzas and authentic desserts at dinner.
Pure isn’t just the place to be for our vegan and vegetarian guests. For anyone looking to adopt a more plant-based diet, even if only for one evening, this gourmet restaurant impresses even the most cynical carnivores with some of the best meat-free cooking in the whole of the Maldives.
Whether a rich creamy korma or a hot fiery jalfrezi, plus the freshest naans and chapatis, you’ll find all the classic Indian dishes perfected at Tamarind.
You won’t find fresher fish, meat and seafood than at The Wahoo Grill, where they source a catch of the day straight from our neighbouring fishermen’s boats.
Set in an underground wine cellar, Barrique is fine restaurant plays host to just a handful of privileged diners each evening. Gourmet tasting menus are served surrounded by hundreds of world renowned vintages, where a sommelier is ready to take you through a wine flight to remember.
Day or night, guests can tantalise their taste-buds with three different pool bars surrounded by lush vegetation and a late-night buffet comprising of unlimited beverages and snacks from across the globe at the main bar. The WOW! all-inclusive dine-around, is a wholly new concept to the Maldives, further enhancing that Siyam World is a luxury resort that innovates and does not imitate!
Traditionally Maldivian resorts have been for couples and honeymooners. Siyam World is for everyone! Children aged from four to 12 will love the dedicated Turtle Kids Village, where the enthralling entertainment and lively daily activities mean that the possibilities are endless, and kids can do it all! Even hard to please teens can play and stay at Siyam World, with an astonishing waterpark – a one-of-a-kind offering in the Maldives!
Guests of Siyam World will have access to the most incredible facilities in the Maldives at their fingertips, from 12 restaurants and bars; an 18 treatment room spa with an extensive range of therapies as well as a wellness centre and yoga platform; an entire village dedicated to kids’ and teens with a diverse and exciting range of activities as well as an SSI dive school.
With a separate lounge area and two bedrooms, Family Beach Villas with pool are the perfect choice for families or larger groups of friends. Spacious inside and out, there’s plenty of room to stretch out and relax, including a large beachfront terrace with dining table and loungers set by a private pool.
Spa & Wellness
The Sun Spa at Siyam World provides a luxurious tropical sanctuary, complete with 18 treatment rooms, including dedicated couples’ suites and an expansive yoga pavilion.
The Sun Spa is the Maldives finest spa and the country’s quintessential wellness provider, renowned for its naturally sophisticated spa treatments. Experienced therapists have been carefully chosen from Bali, Thailand and Indonesia to expertly deliver a fusion of Eastern and Western practices from yoga and meditation to Ayurveda, naturopathy and Chinese acupuncture.
Many of the boutique spa experiences at the Sun Spa are developed using local and organic ingredients, several of which are hand-picked from the Sun Spa garden.
Siyam World is situated on a 54-acre natural atoll, rich with wildlife. The unparalleled WOW! experience offers guests the amazing opportunity to explore every inch of this exotic island: swim freely in harmony with nature on the house-reef, experience the wonder and magic of sunset fishing or take a trip through the celestial heavens with the resident astronomers. It is an exciting new realm that stretches across land, ocean, and sky.
Protecting the natural biodiversity of the atoll is of the utmost importance to Sun Siyam and the dedicated environmentalist ensures that the spectacular surroundings and extraordinary ecosystem are preserved for guests to endlessly enjoy.
Set on a pristine stretch of white sand beach, guests can partake in a wealth of water sports and recreational activities such as paddle boarding or take introductory and advanced courses in diving. With 33 dive sites located around Siyam World. The most spectacular dive sites are all easily accessible. The nearest dive sites take between 15 and 20 minutes by boat with the furthest dive sites taking approximately 45 minutes to reach, depending on weather conditions. The expert dive masters at Siyam World will guide guests to a range of dive sites depending on ability and visibility.
Things to Know before You go
- Sun Siyam Resorts has launched a new health and safety programme ahead of the reopening of its resorts in 2020. The Sun Siyam Cares programme is based on guidance from the World Health Organisation and national authorities, and is designed to offer guests a minimal contact experience.
- The resort is located in the northern Maldives archipelago in Noonu Atoll, 45 minutes by seaplane or Domestic Flight Transfers (Male’-Maafaru Airport/NMF-Male’)
- The resort must receive full flight details at least 7 days prior to the arrival to Maldives in order to guarantee the transfer seats.
- Upon arrival, guests will be met and accompanied by the airport hosts at the arrival hall.
- All Seaplane Transfer guests will have access to Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) VIP Lounge facility (only during ARRIVAL) at the seaplane terminal.
- All Domestic Flight Transfer guests will have access to the Maldivian Airlines VIP Lounge facility (only during arrival) at the domestic flight terminal.
- All night time arrivals and departures would be by Domestic Flight Transfer only. Transfers entail a 10 minute Speedboat Transfer between Siyam World and Maafaru Airport, per way.
- Departing guests will be transferred to the airport at least 3 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time of the international flight.
- Check-in From 14:00; Check-out to 12:00
- All children are welcome. Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- Child Discount– “Children Stay, Play and Eat for free” until 31st October 2021. o Children from 2 – 11.99 years old will stay for free in a room shared with 2 full paying adults (Green Tax of USD 6.00 per child per night will be charged) o Children under 11.99 years old will eat for free based on the rules meal-plan accompanied adult, excluding alcoholic beverages. o Maximum 2 free kids per unit paid
- Due to safety and privacy concerns all in-house guests are prohibited from operating unmanned aerial systems or drones, on or above the resort, including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists.
- Resort's highlights: Premium all inclusive, Around-the-world dining, Live cooking stations, Vegetarian specialities, 24 hour pool bar.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,306.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - $300 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Emperor Voyager - 09 Oct 2021 - from €1,449.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Soleil 2 -11 Sep 2021 - from €1,135.00 - Ari, Vaavu Classic Route -(15% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Mar 2022 - from €1,241.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 .(16% OFF)
- Carpe Diem - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,655.00 - North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male-Male) - (15% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 19 Dec 2021 - from €1,799.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €350 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 21 Nov 2021 - from €1,938.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - $350 OFF! Rates include discount. Valid until June 30, 2021. Contact us for details.
- Princess Dhonkamana - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,060.00 - Classic Maldives - (31% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More