Why Siyam World Maldives Should Be on Your Mind
Best Experience for: 24-Hour Premium All-inclusive with Free Transfer, Water Pool Villa with Slide, couples, groups and families, activities
Updated Dec, 2021
Siyam World is the brand-new, luxury 24-hour all-inclusive resort by Sun Siyam Resorts, the creators of the five-star multi-award-winning Iru Fushi. Located on a stunning natural island nestled in the Noonu Atoll, encompassing 52 acres of breath-taking wonder, Siyam World is truly innovative, and is the very first multi-experiential resort and unlike anything, the Maldives has ever seen.
Offering an unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan, The Sun Siyam Iru Fen promises you an all-encompassing, hassle-free holiday experience with fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities on all days along with a whole lot of fun activities!
A diverse collection of luxury villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled among the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivaled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences. A crystal clear lagoon meets pristine white sands, edged by an emerald green canopy of swaying palms. Whilst beneath the waves, an aquatic wonder-world beckons with up-close-and-personal encounters with more than 1,200 species of marine life. With a breath-taking wonders, Siyam World is surrounded by a 1.5 km house reef that is teaming with wildlife and a diverse array of aquatic life.
With the best available rates for all accommodation anything the Maldives has ever seen, Siyam World will open 28th October 2021.
5 Reasons Why Siyam World Maldives Should Be On Your Bucket List
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Kandima Maldivesl - Early Bird offer 55% OFF with other Kool book direct benefits
- Anantara Hotels: Limited Time Exclusive - 40% OFF; book by 23 Jan for stays untill 21 Dec 2022
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays from now into 2022
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 25% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Mirihi Island: Easter offer 2022 - 15% OFF
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Atmosphere Kanifushi: Book direct and get additional 15% off, FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Guests will notice there’s ample opportunity to hide away in blissful isolation, discover a quiet corner or venture out, explore and join in the fun. View Resort Map
The island-wide dine-around includes exotic cuisine experiences like pure vegetarian, raw as well as vegan cuisine options in addition to Italian, Indian and Grill specialities.
Add the Indian Ocean’s biggest floating water park, a world-class spa, wellness & sports facilities along with some of the region’s best dive sites just metres away, Siyam World is truly indeed an island of infinite choices, fun and bliss!
Noonu atoll (also known as Southern Miladhunmadulu Atoll or Miladhunmadulu Dhekunuburi) in the Maldives is a bright spot of the newest tourist phenomena, including some of the most luxurious resorts recently opened for tourism. Thу atoll is home to Soneva Jani, Cheval Blanc Randheli and Mövenpick. Read More
Located on the island of Dhigurah the 5-star all-inclusive resort is on the southern tip of Noonu Atoll, 122 miles north of Malé International Airport, renowned for its spectacular dive site and home to spinner dolphins, reef sharks and abundant coral life. A seaplane flight with Trans Maldivian Airways takes 45 minutes.
The Siyam World Maldives lies 5-minutes by boat from sister property The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
Villas and Suites
Siyam World fuses innovation and excitement to create accommodation like no other. Designed for couples, families or larger groups, an eclectic collection of 12 accommodation categories span from 72 to 1,224 square metres. From beach villas just steps from the shore and water villas perched over the lagoon, to showstopper suites for the ultimate resort experience, all feature generously proportioned indoor / outdoor living spaces with many boasting private pools.
The meticulous design of Siyam World has been created with couples, honeymooners, groups of friends and families with children of all ages in mind. With the opportunity to experience sublime sunset views and peaceful private pools, the accommodation at Siyam World provides the perfect blend of luxury, romance and fun family-friendly options.
All of the villas, suites and residences offer complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV, luxury amenities and twice-daily housekeeping facilities. Complimentary water is replenished daily, and all accommodations are fully air-conditioned and have ceiling fans. You’ll also find a fully-stocked mini bar, with 24-hour room service just a phone call away.
The Beach Villas (3 adults & 1 child / 2 adults & 2 children) instantly feel like home, with everything you need to enjoy the best of indoor / outdoor living. Generously proportioned, they feature king size beds, sofas, outdoor dining tables and sun loungers, plus stunning open-air bathrooms with a walk-in rain shower.
Beach Suites with sunset views feature complete with a master bedroom, spectacular open-air bathroom and separate lounge area. Add in a private pool and round-the-clock service from your dedicated butler, plus special Members’ Club access and a raft of VIP privileges. Beach vacation doesn’t get much better than this.
With two master bedrooms, separate living and dining quarters and expansive outdoor terraces with a private pool, Grand Beach Suites are more flexible beach accommodation for larger families or groups of friends sleep up to six guests in luxurious comfort.
The spacious, contemporary Water Villas have direct access to the beautiful lagoon from their large sun decks. The perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living, they feature king size beds, sofas, sleek bathrooms and open-air lounges furnished with a daybed, sun loungers and a table perfect for al fresco dining.
The spirit of the Maldives is prevalent in all of the accommodation categories. The Deluxe Water Villas with Pool + Slide are 94sqm in size and inject an element of fun into the traditional over-water villas which the Maldives is famed for.
Grand Beach Residences are striking four-bedroom beach houses that are designed to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests, giving you the perfect excuse to gather family and friends together in paradise. Expect dedicated butler service 24 hours a day, plus Members’ Club access and all its privileges, these luxurious villas also feature an oversized pool on their outdoor decks.
The largest villa at Siyam World, this is the place in the Maldives to celebrate landmark occasions and once-in-a-lifetime vacations with loved ones. The regal and exceptionally luxurious, The Palace is 1,224 sqm and is uniquely positioned for breath-taking views of the sunset and is located on the beach, just steps from the ocean. Sleeping up to 18 adults, the six bedrooms, are exceptionally spacious. The Palace has a private pool, separate dining and living areas and dedicated butler service to cater to guests’ every need.
On Dec 2021 Siyam World Maldives has launched The Beach House Collection, an exclusive and sophisticated enclave of 24 show-stopping one- to six-bedroom Residences – each exceptional at every level and infused with an “I can have it all” ethos. Read more
Restaurants and Bars
Siyam World will revolutionise the all-inclusive option. It’s unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan is at the core of Siyam World. Present in every detail of the resort, it gives guests the unmissable opportunity to experience the Maldives like never before. Download WOW! All Inclusive plan
Siyam World offers guests an infinite choice of endless dining possibilities. Guests can take advantage of 12 individual restaurants and bars that enable guests to experience an extensive range of the finest international cuisine, from fresh sushi to exquisite Italian and authentic Indian and Maldivian dishes.
Opened for breakfast and lunch, Tempo and Baraabaru are resort's main restaurants offering sumptuous buffet withlive action stations. Set right by the beach with uninterrupted lagoon views, these casual restaurants offer round-the-world dining and the chance to get up close and personal with the chefs.
The culinary concept continues with FRESH – a stylish restaurant that offers guests the opportunity to experience a contemporary menu specialising exclusively in raw and organic food. Fresh isn’t just the place to head to check out the benefits of adopting a raw food diet - it’s a fine dining experience that may just change the way you eat forever.
Inspired by home-cooked favourites straight from Tuscany, Salutte is an overwater Italian restaurant serving fresh buttery pasta, crisp oven baked pizzas and authentic desserts at dinner.
Pure isn’t just the place to be for our vegan and vegetarian guests. For anyone looking to adopt a more plant-based diet, even if only for one evening, this gourmet restaurant impresses even the most cynical carnivores with some of the best meat-free cooking in the whole of the Maldives.
Whether a rich creamy korma or a hot fiery jalfrezi, plus the freshest naans and chapatis, you’ll find all the classic Indian dishes perfected at Tamarind.
You won’t find fresher fish, meat and seafood than at The Wahoo Grill, where they source a catch of the day straight from our neighbouring fishermen’s boats.
Set in an underground wine cellar, Barrique is fine restaurant plays host to just a handful of privileged diners each evening. Gourmet tasting menus are served surrounded by hundreds of world renowned vintages, where a sommelier is ready to take you through a wine flight to remember.
Day or night, guests can tantalise their taste-buds with three different pool bars surrounded by lush vegetation and a late-night buffet comprising of unlimited beverages and snacks from across the globe at the main bar. The WOW! all-inclusive dine-around, is a wholly new concept to the Maldives, further enhancing that Siyam World is a luxury resort that innovates and does not imitate!
WOW! Inclusive - What's Included
The package gives you the following 24-hour premium All Inclusive benefits:
- Buffet breakfast at Tempo or Baraabaru
- Buffet lunch Baraabaru or light lunch at The Happening and Jungali
- Afternoon snack at Together, The Happening, Aqva Pool Bar and Jungali
- Island-wide dine-around for dinner at four speciality restaurants: Takrai, The Wahoo Grill, Saffron and Kurry Leaf
- Grand pop-up beach buffet BBQ once a week
- 24/7 dining at KulhiVaru Sports Bar with hot noodle soup, breads and dessert at midnight
- Pop-up local food cart with savoury and sweet snacks, soft drinks, coconuts and tropical fruit
- Unlimited beverages at Jungali, Together and Aqva Pool Bar including cocktails, wine, beer, champagne, a variety of whiskeys, rums, gins and vodkas, soft drinks, juices, coffee and tea
- In-villa mini bar replenished daily with soft drinks, selected snacks and a variety of alcoholic beverages
- Choice of excursions between lucky dolphin cruise and snorkelling safari
- Unlimited complimentary access to the floating water park
- Complimentary selection of non-motorised watersports including windsurfing (group lessons available), catamarans, canoes, stand up paddle boarding and trial diving in the main pool or lagoon
- Guided snorkelling trips to the house reef
- Talks with the marine biologist and nature exploration
- Complimentary land activities including use of tennis, basketball and badminton courts, football and futsal tournaments once a week, beach volleyball and cricket
- Complimentary fitness activities including group yoga and pilates classes, kids yoga, aqua aerobics, beach boot camp workout, morning beach run, sunset meditation and zumbini classes for kids and teens
- Variety of entertainment including live music and DJs, local dance classes, karaoke nights, dance shows and pool, beach and foam parties
- Access to the Little Explorers Club filled with activities from crafts and pizza making to storytelling
Traditionally Maldivian resorts have been for couples and honeymooners. Siyam World is for everyone! Children aged from four to 12 will love the dedicated Turtle Kids Village, where the enthralling entertainment and lively daily activities mean that the possibilities are endless, and kids can do it all! Even hard to please teens can play and stay at Siyam World, with an astonishing waterpark – a one-of-a-kind offering in the Maldives!
Guests of Siyam World will have access to the most incredible facilities in the Maldives at their fingertips, from 12 restaurants and bars; an 18 treatment room spa with an extensive range of therapies as well as a wellness centre and yoga platform; an entire village dedicated to kids’ and teens with a diverse and exciting range of activities as well as an SSI dive school.
With a separate lounge area and two bedrooms, Family Beach Villas with pool are the perfect choice for families or larger groups of friends. Spacious inside and out, there’s plenty of room to stretch out and relax, including a large beachfront terrace with dining table and loungers set by a private pool.
Siyam Water World is a fun-soaked fantasia featuring an array of inflatable obstacles – all in a 2580sqm course specially designed by German SportsPark innovators Wibit Sports. Located in Siyam World’s northeast lagoon, Siyam Water World is just one of the ever-expanding A-to-Z of experiences included in Siyam World’s revolutionary WOW! 24hrs Premium All-Inclusive concept.
Spa & Wellness
The Sun Spa at Siyam World provides a luxurious tropical sanctuary, complete with 18 treatment rooms, including dedicated couples’ suites and an expansive yoga pavilion.
The Sun Spa is the Maldives finest spa and the country’s quintessential wellness provider, renowned for its naturally sophisticated spa treatments. Experienced therapists have been carefully chosen from Bali, Thailand and Indonesia to expertly deliver a fusion of Eastern and Western practices from yoga and meditation to Ayurveda, naturopathy and Chinese acupuncture.
Many of the boutique spa experiences at the Sun Spa are developed using local and organic ingredients, several of which are hand-picked from the Sun Spa garden.
Siyam World is situated on a 54-acre natural atoll, rich with wildlife. The unparalleled WOW! experience offers guests the amazing opportunity to explore every inch of this exotic island: swim freely in harmony with nature on the house-reef, experience the wonder and magic of sunset fishing or take a trip through the celestial heavens with the resident astronomers. It is an exciting new realm that stretches across land, ocean, and sky.
Protecting the natural biodiversity of the atoll is of the utmost importance to Sun Siyam and the dedicated environmentalist ensures that the spectacular surroundings and extraordinary ecosystem are preserved for guests to endlessly enjoy.
Set on a pristine stretch of white sand beach, guests can partake in a wealth of water sports and recreational activities such as paddle boarding or take introductory and advanced courses in diving. With 33 dive sites located around Siyam World. The most spectacular dive sites are all easily accessible. The nearest dive sites take between 15 and 20 minutes by boat with the furthest dive sites taking approximately 45 minutes to reach, depending on weather conditions. The expert dive masters at Siyam World will guide guests to a range of dive sites depending on ability and visibility.
Things to Know before You go
- Sun Siyam Resorts has launched a new health and safety programme ahead of the reopening of its resorts in 2020. The Sun Siyam Cares programme is based on guidance from the World Health Organisation and national authorities, and is designed to offer guests a minimal contact experience.
- In Dec 2021 Siyam World, Maldives Appoints Abdulla Thamheed as General Manager
- The resort is located in the northern Maldives archipelago in Noonu Atoll, 45 minutes by seaplane or Domestic Flight Transfers (Male’-Maafaru Airport/NMF-Male’)
- The resort must receive full flight details at least 7 days prior to the arrival to Maldives in order to guarantee the transfer seats.
- Upon arrival, guests will be met and accompanied by the airport hosts at the arrival hall.
- All Seaplane Transfer guests will have access to Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) VIP Lounge facility (only during ARRIVAL) at the seaplane terminal.
- All Domestic Flight Transfer guests will have access to the Maldivian Airlines VIP Lounge facility (only during arrival) at the domestic flight terminal.
- All night time arrivals and departures would be by Domestic Flight Transfer only. Transfers entail a 10 minute Speedboat Transfer between Siyam World and Maafaru Airport, per way.
- Departing guests will be transferred to the airport at least 3 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time of the international flight.
- Check-in From 14:00; Check-out to 12:00
- All children are welcome. Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- Child Discount– “Children Stay, Play and Eat for free” until 31st October 2021. o Children from 2 – 11.99 years old will stay for free in a room shared with 2 full paying adults (Green Tax of USD 6.00 per child per night will be charged) o Children under 11.99 years old will eat for free based on the rules meal-plan accompanied adult, excluding alcoholic beverages. o Maximum 2 free kids per unit paid
- Due to safety and privacy concerns all in-house guests are prohibited from operating unmanned aerial systems or drones, on or above the resort, including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists.
- Resort's highlights: Premium all inclusive, Around-the-world dining, Live cooking stations, Vegetarian specialities, 24 hour pool bar.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 27 Feb 2022 - from €1,645.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €154 OFF! Rates include discount
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 May 2022 - from €2,284.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $500 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Moonima - 05 Oct 2022 - from €2,725.00 - Baa Atoll incl. Hanifaru Bay (Male - Male) - 200 USD OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Valid until 31 Dec. 2022
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 17.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Reward and Recognition of Maldives Underwater Initiative at Six Senses Laamu
- Norwegian Cruise Line Introduces Norwegian Viva
- Manta Trust Newsletter, January 2022
- Island Luxury by Secret Paradise opens First Local Island Boutique Hotel
- Enjoy Extraordinary 40% Savings & Daily $1,000 Egift Givaway at Anantara Hotels
- Maldives Updates and Shortens Recommended Isolation and Covid-19 Quarantine
- Chill and Play at One of the Maldives’ most Exclusive resorts with 20% savings
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI recognized Best Honeymoon and Family Destination
- You are invited! Book Early and Save up to 55% at Kandima Maldives
- Ready for Pampering? Here’s Where to Find Decadence in the Maldives
- Travel Insurance Can Now Be Purchased With Marriott While Booking a Reservation
- The Year to explore the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts collection
- From Whale Sharks to Surf, Discover the Natural Side of COMO Maalifushi
- Enjoy up to 25% off to celebrate Qatar Airways' 25th anniversary
- Takes your Tennis game to the next Level at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More