Siyam World Maldives
Maldives Luxury Resort
Siyam World is a 54-acre all-inclusive resort set in the heart of Noonu Atoll. Siyam World is a whole world of possibilities awaits on a private Maldivian island resort unlike any other.
A crystal clear lagoon meets pristine white sands, edged by an emerald green canopy of swaying palms. Whilst beneath the waves, an aquatic wonder-world beckons with up-close-and-personal encounters with more than 1,200 species of marine life. Offering a unique Premium All Inclusive plan – WOW! Inclusive, The Sun Siyam Iru Fen promises you an all-encompassing, hassle-free holiday experience with fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities on all days along with a whole lot of FUN activities!
A diverse collection of villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled among the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivaled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences.
Sun Siyam Iru Fen Maldives will open doors in early 2020.
LiveAboard.com Hot Deals this week in Maldives
- Scubaspa Ying - 10 Oct 2020 - from €1,047.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.
- Sachika - 17 Oct 2020 - from €1,098.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %22 off
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
Guests will notice there’s ample opportunity to hide away in blissful isolation, discover a quiet corner or venture out, explore and join in the fun.
Designed for couples, families or larger groups, an eclectic collection of 12 accommodation categories span from 72 to 1,224 square metres. From beach villas just steps from the shore and water villas perched over the lagoon, to showstopper suites for the ultimate resort experience, all feature generously proportioned indoor / outdoor living spaces with many boasting private pools.
The island-wide dine-around includes exotic cuisine experiences like pure vegetarian, raw as well as vegan cuisine options in addition to Italian, Indian and Grill specialities. Add a world-class spa, wellness & sports facilities along with some of the region’s best dive sites just metres away, Siyam World is truly indeed an island of infinite choices, fun and bliss!
Add world-class spa, wellness and sports facilities and some of the regions best dive sites just moments away, and Siyam World really is a place of inﬁnite choice and endless opportunities.
Noonu atoll (also known as Southern Miladhunmadulu Atoll or Miladhunmadulu Dhekunuburi) in the Maldives is a bright spot of the newest tourist phenomena, including some of the most luxurious resorts recently opened for tourism. Thу atoll is home to Soneva Jani, Cheval Blanc Randheli and Mövenpick. Read More
The 5-star all-inclusive resort is on the southern tip of Noonu Atoll, 122 miles north of Malé International Airport, renowned for its spectacular dive site and home to spinner dolphins, reef sharks and abundant coral life. A seaplane flight with Trans Maldivian Airways takes 45 minutes.
The Siyam World Maldives lies 5-minutes by boat from sister property The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 23.09.2020
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More