Fiyavalhu Maldives, Mandhoo
Maldives on a Budget
Mandhoo is a peaceful inhabited island amongst lush green vegetation in South Ari Atoll.
On this natural paradise, Fiyavalhu Maldives offers an all-island experience that encompasses comfortable living spaces in a natural and private alcove of Mandhoo. The design considers the sublime surroundings of the beautiful environment of the island and the simple Maldivian lifestyle.
Fiyavalhu has 44 Villas of five different categories and, upon completion, will operate with 100 Villa
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (01.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
How to Get: Transfers
Fiyavalhu Maldives is twenty-five minutes by Flyme Airlines from Velana International Airport (Male) to Maamigili Domestic airport + 30 minutes by speedboat to reach Madhoo island.
In the subcontinent of India's southwest lies one of the most outrageously beautiful island nations globally, Maldives. Unashamed of its natural and geographical settings, the islands are scattered like ivory pearls, where one would leave a Fiyavalhu for a moment in time. Fiyavalhu in Dhivehi means footprint.
Fiyavalhu's principles foundation is the firm belief that genuine hospitality can only be delivered by respecting and nurturing the natural environment, the people we work with, and the communities that we work within.
We achieve this by understanding the individuality of our team, respecting the differences, and embracing them. We deliver outstanding service to our guests by recognizing the individual needs and engaging with them. People provide us with people in the most empathetic and unassuming manner.
South Ari Atoll is famous for some of the best diving spots in the Maldives and "home" to the gentle giant, the Whale Shark. Explore the blue ocean and discover the magical underwater world.
- Dive and Water Sports Centre
- Excursions to nearby islands
- Local island visits
- Whale shark excursions
- Sunset cruises
- Visits to nearby resorts
- Activities on Mandhoo Island (coir rope making, thatching with the local women of the island)
Freshwater swimming pool 1.2 meters 30 x 10 and 5 x 10 for children in the same pool. Mandhoo island doctor on call and Health Clinic on the island.
The gymnasium is equipped with the latest equipment and is available for all guests:
All dining experiences at Fiyavalhu will be relaxed and at your own pace.
Positioned at the center of the property with beachfront views and coconut palms will serve authentic and straightforward cuisine from the Maldives and a wide range of international cuisine. A delightful place to start your mornings and dine through the day with differentoptions. Open buffets will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with an a-la-carte choice for all other opening times. A special Kids Menu will be available throughout the day. Koveli is amongst one of the many birds which are local to the Maldives. The calling of the Asian Koveli as the folklore and poetry go is the beginning of a new day. Hear the calling of the Koveli, but rarely will you see this bird as it shies away in the dense vegetation and trees.
The beachfront Riya Café is laid-back and comfortable; this is the place to be if you don't 'want to give a break to the sun, sea, and the pool. Fresh coconuts and other non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, or memorable bites will be available. The café is adjacent to the main pool with both indoor and outdoor spaces. Riya in Dhivehi means to sail.
In-Villa Dining is available 24/7, including a special Kids menu. Guests can also choose to order from the a-la-carte menu of Koveli Restaurant.
All five Villa categories are decorated in warm earthy tones of greys and tanned woodworks in harmony with the island's natural environment. All guest Villas has wardrobes, an air-condition, ceiling fan, a mini-fridge, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, and a safe: Wi-Fi, LCD Television, and telephone. Cots or cribs, iron, and ironing board are available upon request at no additional charge.
Garden Villas face beautifully manicured gardens of multi-colored bougainvillea and hibiscus and a variety of locally grown plants. A short walk to the beach and within proximity to all the facilities you can enjoy the island life. Villa living space includes a King-size bed, large sofa, writing table, and chair, including LCD TV; the mini-fridge and room are safe.
DELUXE GARDEN VILLAs are set amidst the natural vegetation of the island. Listen to the gentle calling and cooing of the local birds as you languid on your private patio. Away from the resort’s main buildings, the Jungle Villas are perfectly located to indulge in your nocturnal journeys and stargaze from your patio.
Beach Villas are intimate and comforting in its styling. The natural island vegetation and the sea brings a balmy breeze to your private patio.
The Pool Villas are designed with an open plan concept allowing the perfect balance of both indoors and outdoors. Set on the East of the island, you can enjoy the splendid sunrise and ease into the day in harmony with nature. Villa living space includes a King-size bed, writing table, and chair, with LCD TV, Mini-fridge, and room safe. The bathroom consists of double vanity and rain shower in the garden.
The two-bedroom family villa is perfectly located on the beach East of the island, amongst the beautiful island vegetation. The two-rooms are inter-connected allowing family’s utmost privacy and calm, and to spend valuable time with loved ones.
Family Plan Policy
All rooms can accommodate two adults and two children or three adults. Children who are 12 years or younger sleep free in the existing bedding of a paying adult's room. Children of any age should not be left unsupervised. Rollaway beds can be arranged for a supplementary fee, and cribs are complimentary.
Recent Posts 04.03.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Enjoy Fantastic Vacation in Maldives 2021 with Crown & Champa Resorts special offers
- Anantara Kihavah unveils collection of Luxury Private Pool Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has announced its partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO hosts Indian Celebrity wedding
- LUX* Maldives Luxury Resorts announces new appointments
- Amilla Maldives celebrates Easter in collaboration with Ministry of Crabs
- 5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
- 10 Luxury Hotels in Maldives for Solo Travelers
- Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
- Maldives named world’s most Instagrammed tourist location
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Best Things to Do in Maldives
Our 10 Best Things to Do in Maldives take you straight to the ‘can't miss' marine treasures and an exciting activities found all around the magical islands of Maldives. There are luxury resorts, beachesRead More
10 Best Things to do in Male
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
Picking between resort-based or liveaboard diving can leave even the most avid scuba diver confused. But be sure, safari opens up a whole new world of aqua adventuresRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More