Fiyavalhu Maldives, Mandhoo
Maldives on a Budget
Mandhoo is a peaceful inhabited island amongst lush green vegetation in South Ari Atoll.
On this natural paradise, Fiyavalhu Maldives offers an all-island experience that encompasses comfortable living spaces in a natural and private alcove of Mandhoo. The design considers the sublime surroundings of the beautiful environment of the island and the simple Maldivian lifestyle.
Fiyavalhu has 44 Villas of five different categories and, upon completion, will operate with 100 Villa
Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Ari Queen - 07 Jan 2023 - from €1,816.00 - Classic Central (Male - Male) - 7 Nights - Save up to $428 OFF! Rates include discounts. (23/9)
- Emperor Explorer - 02 Apr 2023 - from €2,336.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 07 Jan 2023 - from €2,021.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! Also available for group bookings. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 01 Jan 2023 - from €2,111.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 01 Jan 2023 - from €1,940.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 14 Jan 2023 - from €1,886.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
How to Get: Transfers
Fiyavalhu Maldives is twenty-five minutes by Flyme Airlines from Velana International Airport (Male) to Maamigili Domestic airport + 30 minutes by speedboat to reach Madhoo island.
In the subcontinent of India's southwest lies one of the most outrageously beautiful island nations globally, Maldives. Unashamed of its natural and geographical settings, the islands are scattered like ivory pearls, where one would leave a Fiyavalhu for a moment in time. Fiyavalhu in Dhivehi means footprint.
Fiyavalhu's principles foundation is the firm belief that genuine hospitality can only be delivered by respecting and nurturing the natural environment, the people we work with, and the communities that we work within.
We achieve this by understanding the individuality of our team, respecting the differences, and embracing them. We deliver outstanding service to our guests by recognizing the individual needs and engaging with them. People provide us with people in the most empathetic and unassuming manner.
South Ari Atoll is famous for some of the best diving spots in the Maldives and "home" to the gentle giant, the Whale Shark. Explore the blue ocean and discover the magical underwater world.
- Dive and Water Sports Centre
- Excursions to nearby islands
- Local island visits
- Whale shark excursions
- Sunset cruises
- Visits to nearby resorts
- Activities on Mandhoo Island (coir rope making, thatching with the local women of the island)
Freshwater swimming pool 1.2 meters 30 x 10 and 5 x 10 for children in the same pool. Mandhoo island doctor on call and Health Clinic on the island.
The gymnasium is equipped with the latest equipment and is available for all guests:
All dining experiences at Fiyavalhu will be relaxed and at your own pace.
Positioned at the center of the property with beachfront views and coconut palms will serve authentic and straightforward cuisine from the Maldives and a wide range of international cuisine. A delightful place to start your mornings and dine through the day with differentoptions. Open buffets will be served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with an a-la-carte choice for all other opening times. A special Kids Menu will be available throughout the day. Koveli is amongst one of the many birds which are local to the Maldives. The calling of the Asian Koveli as the folklore and poetry go is the beginning of a new day. Hear the calling of the Koveli, but rarely will you see this bird as it shies away in the dense vegetation and trees.
The beachfront Riya Café is laid-back and comfortable; this is the place to be if you don't 'want to give a break to the sun, sea, and the pool. Fresh coconuts and other non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, or memorable bites will be available. The café is adjacent to the main pool with both indoor and outdoor spaces. Riya in Dhivehi means to sail.
In-Villa Dining is available 24/7, including a special Kids menu. Guests can also choose to order from the a-la-carte menu of Koveli Restaurant.
All five Villa categories are decorated in warm earthy tones of greys and tanned woodworks in harmony with the island's natural environment. All guest Villas has wardrobes, an air-condition, ceiling fan, a mini-fridge, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, and a safe: Wi-Fi, LCD Television, and telephone. Cots or cribs, iron, and ironing board are available upon request at no additional charge.
Garden Villas face beautifully manicured gardens of multi-colored bougainvillea and hibiscus and a variety of locally grown plants. A short walk to the beach and within proximity to all the facilities you can enjoy the island life. Villa living space includes a King-size bed, large sofa, writing table, and chair, including LCD TV; the mini-fridge and room are safe.
DELUXE GARDEN VILLAs are set amidst the natural vegetation of the island. Listen to the gentle calling and cooing of the local birds as you languid on your private patio. Away from the resort’s main buildings, the Jungle Villas are perfectly located to indulge in your nocturnal journeys and stargaze from your patio.
Beach Villas are intimate and comforting in its styling. The natural island vegetation and the sea brings a balmy breeze to your private patio.
The Pool Villas are designed with an open plan concept allowing the perfect balance of both indoors and outdoors. Set on the East of the island, you can enjoy the splendid sunrise and ease into the day in harmony with nature. Villa living space includes a King-size bed, writing table, and chair, with LCD TV, Mini-fridge, and room safe. The bathroom consists of double vanity and rain shower in the garden.
The two-bedroom family villa is perfectly located on the beach East of the island, amongst the beautiful island vegetation. The two-rooms are inter-connected allowing family’s utmost privacy and calm, and to spend valuable time with loved ones.
Family Plan Policy
All rooms can accommodate two adults and two children or three adults. Children who are 12 years or younger sleep free in the existing bedding of a paying adult's room. Children of any age should not be left unsupervised. Rollaway beds can be arranged for a supplementary fee, and cribs are complimentary.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More