10 Guest Houses with Private Beach in the Maldives
Enjoy a Beachfront Budget Holiday in Maldives
Updated Aug, 2020
The Maldives is famous for its crystal clear waters, an amazing underwater world and awe-inspiring collection of white-sand beaches. Looking for the perfect budget vacation in Maldives brings people to think of the possibility of finding a guest houses with private beach, it does sounds very appealing, having a small coastline for yourself, far away from the rest of the world.
These guest houses with their own beach in Maldives are pretty much the tropical escape idyll. Mostly isolated, they each have a strip of sand which they do not share with any other hotel and, in most cases to ensure you will generally have it exclusively to yourself, sharing it only with the other guests at the hotel. On these beaches you can swim and sunbathe in a bikini while travelers staying at other hotels should share a common tourist beach, which sometimes has a remote location on the island.
Book a room at any of these hotels and you’ll have your own slice of beach heaven, available just for you (and a few fellow guests). Luxury, convenience and the privacy, this is a list of fantastic Maldives guest houses for people who don’t want to compromise; for those who say, “I don’t want to share my beach”. It’s okay to be a little selfish sometimes...
Beach lovers can also check our '10 Local Islands with most Beautiful Beaches' list
Arena Beach Hotel has a location - one of the best in Maafushi! In the rooms expect elegant furniture, silent air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV with cable / satellite channels. A private bathroom with a bath or shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries, including a dentifrice. The Arena Beach Hotel's rooftop features sun loungers and a shared hot tub. The staff is very friendly and helpful, will help book tickets and tours. On the beach there is a wide choice of water sports, there is a delicious restaurant with a menu of dishes of local and western cuisine overlooking the beautiful lagoon. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Maafushi
Located in Finolhus in the Baa Atoll, Kiha Beach features an outdoor pool and rooms with а sea views. The hotel has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Fantastic! Very friendly and always smiling staff, very nice and clean room with beautifull view. Snorkeling right in front of the hotel was amazing, a very rich marine life. Everything is perfect, from beaches to ambience, from staff to room, from food to cleanliness everything is as per the book. With lots of activities for kids, Kiha Beach is a memorable stay for a whole family.
Newest beachfront property on the island, the Ranthari Hotel & Spa features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. At the hotel, each room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, guest rooms at The Ranthari Hotel & Spa have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Ukulhas
Check Availability and Prices in The Ranthari Hotel & Spa
Relax Residence Thoddoo Maldives is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a barbecue and water sports facilities, the guest house is located in Thoddoo. We stayed for a week and liked totally everything. Owner and staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. Room is nice furnitured. nothing special but all necessary things. Cleaning was done daily and well. There is personal cattle, so we could drink tea or coffee any time (both were provided). Food was a bit unusual but tasty. Equipment for snorkling is provided for free. Same with umbrellas in case of rain. Relax Residence is one of the closest to the tourist beach.
True Maldivian island hotel quintessential for guests who seek Surfing, Fishing, Diving, water sports adventure, honeymoon/ family beach vacation or a business retreat on tropical sun, sand and sea. Season Paradise, is a newly opened award winning 48 room hotel, featuring infinity roof-top swimming pool, private beach, Spa, Gym, Conference hall, Restaurant & Grill. Conveniently located 20 minutes away from Velana international airport, Thulusdhoo island offers an avenue to some of the best surf breaks, diving spots, water sports, local culture, white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters the Maldives acclaim. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Thulusdhoo
A perfect combination of awesome hotel and perfect staff, Acqua Blu Rasdhoo is located in Rasdu island and features a private beach area. The food is delicious, you can just tell them one meal in advance what you want, and it will be ready on the table for you whenever you ask for it ! Featuring free bikes, the 3-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Rooms are nice, beds very comfortable, TV with many international channels. Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are offered. Check out our list 10 best hotels in Rasdu
Kudos Stay has a restaurant, shared lounge, a garden and private beach area in Mathiveri. Boasting a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a children's playground. The air-conditioned rooms provide a garden view and come with a wardrobe and free WiFi. Location, facilities, room, food all is Excellent. Hotel is very clean and comfortable. The private beach is clean, quite and peaceful. People are friendly. Very nice accommodation - comfortable; delicious food. Host was very friendly and helpful.
Facing the beachfront, Pearl Sands of Maldives offers 4-star accommodation in Huraa and has a restaurant, shared lounge and garden. With free WiFi, this 4-star guest house offers a private beach area and a concierge service. The accommodation offers evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.
Apart from other guest houses, Thinadhoo actually has only one hotel - Plumeria Maldives. Consisting of two large buildings, it is one such, but is great. Firstly, the hotel is new. The clean and spacious rooms are furnished in a modern style, have their own balcony and many rooms with sea views. Inside a standard set of amenities and facilities, including air conditioning, TV, safe, jacuzzi, slippers, bathrobes, white towels, all for tea / coffee + free wifi. Excellent value for money, there is a swimming pool and half board and full board meal plans. The latter is preferable, since all the guests praise the cuisine and culinary talents of the chef from Indonesia. The staff is very friendly, helpful, good-natured and responsive.
Offering water sports facilities and shuttle service, Athiri Beach Maldives is located in Dhigurah in the Ari Atoll Region. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. The property has a a PADI Dive Centre. The top dive spots like Kuda Rah Thila and the famous Whaleshark spots are next to the island.
Located on Gan Island in the Laamu Atoll, Reveries Diving Village, Maldives offers a relaxing getaway amidst untouched coral reefs and white sandy beaches. This property boasts and indoor pool, restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Tastefully decorated, rooms come with soothing colour tones and modern interiors. Each unit is well equipped with a flat-screen TV, seating area and offers sweeping views of the sea.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 37% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF for a stay until 30 June 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book minimum 3 nights with'Secret Rate' and get 30% OFF. Stay from 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Anantara Maldives Resorts: Special Offersi
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays till October 31, 2022
- Mirihi Island: Early Bird Winter/Summer offer 2022 up to 35% OFF
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE - Up to 35% OFF; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More