The Top Maldives Hotels incentives for Direct Bookings
Here's Why You Should Book Directly with these Resorts in Maldives
Book Direct & Save More! Plan a holiday in Maldives with best available rate by booking directly through hotel website.
Whether you're travelling to Maldives for honeymoon or family vacation – picking a hotel room ultimately comes down to price. With a host of OTA' options available to book your dream getaway (like agoda.com, trip.com and booking.com ) it is easy to get confused over rates, what’s included and what the terms of the booking might be.
Freebies are not effective, of course, unless prospective guests know about them. An inherent advantage that hotels have over OTAs is that they can offer guests hospitality incentives at the point of purchase. Why pay more when you can experience the Maldives for same or less and get many more benefits! From free roundtrip transfers and PCR testing prior departure to a candlelit dinner on the beach and spa discount here are some of a hotel incentives for guests!
Below unlock the our favorite Maldives resorts' private offers for exclusive perks & value adds.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast; from US$400
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, Beaches, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Baros is a perfect romantic getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga Read Full Review
Book Directly and be entitled to receive astonishing benefits from Baros, one of the top romantic resorts in the Maldives. From a bottle of Champagne upon arrival to a candlelit dinner on the beach, to 20% spa discount and much more, nothing beats booking your Baros Maldives vacation right at the source - from hand to hand. View our 6 reasons why you should cut out the middle man and book your romantiv vacation directly with Baros! Learn MoreCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: Ultra Luxury, All Inclusive, Couples and Families
Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Experience the Indian Ocean like never before with the Maldivian OZEN Collection: OZEN LIFE MAADHOO and OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI. These five-star all-inclusive resorts offer generous INDULGENCE and THE RESERVE plans, meaning you won’t have to worry about anything during your stay. And with stunning beachfront suites and overwater villas, you’ll always have a phenomenal view of the ocean.
THE OZEN COLLECTION reimagines the uber-luxe holiday experience through exclusively curated Holiday Plans that combine opulent stays with exotic fine dining, premium beverages, and exclusive services. No surprises, no unexpected additions. Give in to tranquillity and blissfully carefree island isolation!
OZEN Direct: Unlock the exclusive deal by signing up - Save up to 25%!Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: families, groups, solo, couples, activities, shopping, dining, entertainment
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is the five-star beach resort you’ve been looking for. Nestled in Emboodhoo lagoon, minutes from The Marina @ CROSSROADS, the resort offers world-class accommodations, stylish design, and the service that made it famous. Expect range of activities every day, mind-melting event experiences, indulgent spa treatments and cuisine from Michelin-star chefs you'll never forget. Whatever your vacation idea, when you stay at Hard Rock, you have arrived.
When you book a resort special directly, you are guaranteed:
- 15% discount on in-villa dining,
- 15% OFF on treatments from the à la carte menu at Rock Spa®,
- Welcome fruit basket on arrival.
- Stay of 4 nights and more and get a 25% discount on transfer.
- Early check-in, late check-out, room upgrade based on availability
Benefits of booking directly with Hard Rock Hotel Maldives promises easy and reliable online booking with our best rate guaranteed. Learn MoreCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: honeymoon, beach, diving, swimming with mantas
Intimate and stylish, at Milaidhoo it’s about enjoying the natural environment in understated luxury of a UNESCO biosphere reserve. Surrounded by powdery white sands and nestled beside a colourful coral reef, Milaidhoo island is a luxurious natural wonder, where guests will experience an indulgent escape in the Maldives’s most unique getaway. Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 9 years only. What's more, it is only 30 minutes by seaplane from Male or a 15 minute domestic flight followed by a short speedboat ride. Read Full Review
When you booking directly you get :
- Daily breakfast at beachside Ocean Restaurant
- For Half Board meal plans, daily dinner at the Ocean Restaurant & US$65.00 per person per night dinner credit (food-only) in other restaurants
- A bottle of champagne and fruits in your villa to greet you on arrival
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Dedicated island host service 24/7
- Complimentary group sunrise yoga
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment during your stay
- Best price guaranteed!
Best Experience for: couples, families, all-inclusive, gourmets, wellness, value
Atmosphere's brand in the Maldives includes two all inclusive resorts: Atmosphere Kanifushi and VARU by Atmosphere - both come with a fully inclusive, hassle-free tropical beach holiday experience! KANIFUSHI PLAN™ and VARU Plan™ combine your entire stay into one seamless experience. The exquisite dining experience is clubbed with an array of activities, excursions, and adventures.
Book direct to enjoy more! Book directly and get additional 15% off while enjoying FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR testing prior departure!Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: Couples, Families, Groups, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. One of the Maldives’ most luxurious resorts, Seaside Finolhu is new barefoot chic experience with the self-styled island playground. With its 2km-long white sand beaches, 125 newly transformed beach and over-water villas, award- winning dining experiences, vibrant performances at the Beach Club and a line-up of daily activities amid a turquoise blue lagoon surrounded by some of the most stunning sandbanks in the Maldives, Seaside Finolhu is the right place to be! Read Full Review
Why Book Direct? Benefits include:
- Daily complimentary breakfast at Beach Kitchen Restaurant
- 10% off on pre-booked spa treatments
- Complimentary use of kayaks, snorkelling gear & paddle boards
- Early check-in & late check-out
Discover Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts collection. "CCR" is a renowned hospitality company in the Republic of Maldives, owned and operated by various Maldivian and foreign partners, whose common interest is to work together to achieve better business performance. Today Crown & Champa runs 10 luxury resorts in the Maldives, including Hurawalhi Island Resort & Spa and newest Kudadoo Maldives Private Island. Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches.
For guests who are planning their holidays, CCR has a choice of special offers into 2022.
Book Direct Benefits for All Resorts:
- Free departure PCR Tests for stays of 7 nights or more.
- Flexible cancellation up to 3 days prior to departure
Best Experience for: couples and families, All Inclusive, Value, Diving, Activities
Innovation in design and breathtaking landscapes, Dhigali offers a rare all inclusive island experience in the amazingly distant part of the Maldives. It is suitable for both honeymooners and families, and can also offer their guests a lot of adventures, including water sports, night snorkeling and island hopping. Surrounded by a pristine house reef and crystal clear lagoon, this resort - as well as the Maldives by and large - is all about water. Regardless of whether you choose a beach bungalow or villa scattered under the canopy of palm trees or a water villa, the incredibly turquoise Indian Ocean's views of are really impressive Read Full Review
Book Direct on Premium All Inclusive, your entitlements start from the moment you arrive until the moment you depart. Our rates include daily breakfast, lunch, dinner food, and beverages including premium wines + spirits and a breathtaking array of activities. Furthermore, enjoy our Flexi cancellation policy of 3 days prior to arrival and complimentary room upgrade subject to availability on arrival.Check Availability and Prices
Book direct and get 10% off on Best Available Rates with exclusive benefits!
- Up to 50% discount on room category upgrades at the resort
- Up to 20% discount from spa treatments
- Up to 10% discount on excursions and F&B offerings during your stay
- Promo Code – CML10
Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives, Vaavu atoll
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Beach, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving, All InclusiveVIEW ALL OFFERS
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, Ari Atoll
Best Experience: couples, family, house reef snorkeling, Diving, ValueVIEW ALL OFFERS
Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives, Meemu atoll
Best Experience: Adults Only, All Inclusive, Scuba DivingVIEW ALL OFFERS
Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives, North Male atoll
Best Experience: Couplese, Surfing, Solo travel, Value, All InclusiveVIEW ALL OFFERS
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Adora - 11 Jul 2022 - from €1,603.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Group Special Available. (15% OFF)
- Capre Novo - 26 Nov 2022 - from €2,166.00 - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male) - (18% OFF)
- Pearl 111 - 06 Aug 2022 - from €1,768.00 - Classic Route (Male -Male) - (15% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More