Maldives Luxury Resort
Located on Kottefaru island on the Raa Atoll in the northern Maldives, Brennia features private beach and water villas and residences.
Brennia Kottefaru opened its shores to guests on January 2020. As part of its soft opening, the five-star resort began welcoming guests, before the grand opening in March. A brand-new luxury island resort in Maldives Brennia Kottefaru, sprawled in the waters of the northern Raa atoll, awaits your arrival to whisk you off to this surreal world of your own. A world of exquisite tastes and flavours. A world of endless gratification.
With 190 villas in 10 categories, Brennia Kottefaru offers timeless luxury with authentic and indulgent interiors. Relish the taste of delicious and diverse cuisines at its restaurants and sip exclusive cocktails by the pool as you watch the sky fade from vivid blue to the many shades of a sunset.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Honors Legacy - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,310.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Group specials - 30% OFF! Rates include discount. Valid for new bookings only. Inquire for detail.
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Emperor Leo - 26 Dec 2020 - from €1,699.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Price includes discount.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2020 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Soak up Maldivian culture and enjoy an exclusive collection of over 1,000 art pieces by renowned local artists exhibited at the Art Gallery. Get your blood pumping with the resort’s health and fitness offerings, and pamper yourself at the spa with the indulgent massages and beauty treatments it has to offer.
Brennia Kottefaru, a secluded realm lying pristine within the foam of Raa Atoll, is an expansive island with spacious beach and over-water villas and suites protruding from its sandy shores and the aqua tinted ocean surrounding it.
Lastly, explore the underwater beauty of Raa atoll and absorb some salt, an essential part of the Maldivian experience. Come celebrate the passion for living well at Brennia Kottefaru, with its authentic experiences designed for every discerning guest.
Raa atoll or North Maalhosmadulu is one of the northern, most visited atolls in the Maldives, separated from Baa atoll by Hani Kandu is a canal 5 km wide. Almost 70 km long and 30 km wide there are 88 islands in Raa atoll, 15 of which are inhabited. Raa atoll is home to a some luxury hotels include: Emerald, Kudafushi and an ultra luxurious Joali Maldives. Read More
The 15 hectare island is accessible by a picturesque 40 minutes seaplane ride from Velana International Airport. Guests who wish to travel by domestic, can alternatively take a 40 minute flight to Ifuru Airport, followed by a short speedboat ride.
Things to Know before You Go
- The island is accessible by either a 20-minute domestic flight to Ifuru (Raa Atoll) followed by a 20-minute speedboat transfer, or by a 40-minute Seaplane ride from Velana International Airport.
- Please note that to be able to get to the resort on the same day, guests must arrive by International flight before 2100hrs in which case transfers can still be arranged by Domestic Flight & Speedboat. For Seaplane transfers, the international flight has to land latest by 1500hrs.
- Check-in 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM; check-out 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM.
- hotel has a pool
- Children of all ages are welcome. Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
- Children below 6 years eat free from the Kids Menu (chargeable if ordered from In-Villa Dining). Children from 6 to below 15 years receive 50% off adults from all Restaurants.
- Due to the design of Water Villas, we advise guests with children below the age of 10 years to consider booking Beach Villas. If guests with children below the age of 10 years would like to book the Water Villas, the Resort requires the signing of a disclaimer.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.10.2020
- Veligandu Island announces UP to 25% OFF on 2020 & 2021 stays to fit Your Maldives Escapes
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
- Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
- Emerald Maldives expands culinary offerings with Russian cuisine
- LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
- 10 Most Affordable Water Villas in Maldives
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Experience LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer
- One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives: Place to celebrate this Christmas
- Joali Maldives wins 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives amongst top Indian Ocean resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island Welcome Guests with Assurance and Peace of Mind
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Appoints Alia Korshykova as Sales Manager
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More