10 Best All Inclusive Hotels near Male Airport 2021
Most Popular All Inclusive Resorts Accessible by Speedboat from Male Airport
All-inclusive Maldives vacation packages are an appealing option to travelers looking for a good value and a stress-free vacation. It’s not a secret that Maldives is one of the most desirable vacation destinations in the world, but also one of the most expensive ones. Surreal colors of the crystal-clear lagoons, white, black and pink sand beaches, romantic over-water villas, fantastic cuisine, and the ultimate privacy and exclusivity that very few places in the world can offer come with a lofty price tag.
While bed+breakfast Maldives vacation sounds like a good idea, you'll find all-inclusive concept and various meal plans at mostly resorts. All-inclusive packages include not only food and drinks, but also some activity and transfers to/from Male Airport.
We put together a collection of 10 best Kaafu atoll all inclusive resorts (closest to Male airport).
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi: Save up to 35%, Bookable till 31 Jan 2021; Stay from 1st March till Oct 2021
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Dhigali Maldives: Easter Escape package - save up to 43%. Valid for stays from 1 Apr to 25 Apr 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Huvafen Fushi: FLEXI BOOKING offer - Valid for stays to 31st Jan 2021
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- The Nautilus Maldives: from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: UP TO 35% OFF - book till 31 Jan for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Maldives: January Sale: up to -25%; book by Jan 31 to save big on stays until Aug 31
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling, Dining, All Inclusive
With the unique All Inclusive Serenity Plan, OBLU Select by Atmosphere at Sangeli Island is the newest ALL INCLUSIVE resort in the Maldives. Opened on July 1 2018, the hotel offers a wide selection of modern individual beach and water villas and suites to choose from, some with private pools. Just 50 minutes by speedboat from Velana International Airport (Male), this idyllic tropical paradise is within easy reach. Perfectly suitable for couples and families, OBLU Select at Sangeli promises to be a beautiful island chic and it's a delightful addition to Maldives' resort segment. The resort will be positioned as a premium all-inclusive 4-star, and includes 137 individual villas in six categories - on the beach and over water. OBLU SELECT at Sangeli offers discerning travelers a comprehensive, carefree beach experience in the Maldives. OBLU has many modern amenities, self-contained beach and water villas, and suites, a selection of restaurants and services, amongst some of the best diving and snorkeling spots in the entire Kaafu atoll. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Family Holiday, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort, Couples, Family, Beach
With the incredible Atmosphere INDULGENCE ALL INCLUSIVE HOLIDAY PLAN, including diving the new OZEN LIFE MAADHOO is a home away from home found among the paradise islands of South Male Atoll in the Maldives. Opening its doors in July 2016 - OZEN by Atmosphere offers discerning travelers an exceptional uniquely luxury all-inclusive experience. OZEN is the only resort in the Maldives where diving is included in the price offering a unique chance to explore a fantastic marine life below Indian Ocean's water surface without sacrificing the budget. The first impression you get already at Male airport; the OZEN team will escort you to a luxury speedboat that gets you to the resort located on beautiful Maadhoo within 35 minutes. The transfer is available 24 hours. Read Full Review....
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Couples and Family, Beach, Diving, huse reef snorkelingBoasting an extensive leisure and wellness facilities, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort (ex Jumeirah Vittaveli) is a beautiful island ideal for families looking for spacious and affordable accommodation in the Maldives, with a children's and teenage club. With traditional Maldivian architecture and elegance, the hotel is also good for a honeymooners, where you will find total privacy in water villas. Just 20 minutes by luxurious catamaran from Male airport, but at the same time maintaining a sense of uninhabited island, that many people crave for visiting the Maldives, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi is a modern resort complex. New OZEN Vittaveli offers guests "relaxed, ultra-luxe island living" with grand spaces, sun-kissed ocean fronts and gourmet dine-by-design experiences. The property assures absolute seclusion and privacy for guests at its 89 villas and suites, which come equipped with private a swimming pool and direct beach or lagoon access. Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Couples, All Inclusive, ValueFull renovated in 2015, Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas is all inclusive luxury resort that offers some of the most affordable water villas not far from Male Airport. It was and remains one of the few resorts in the Maldives with a great surf beach, which is why this island is especially popular among surfers, although diving, snorkeling and other activities are also plentiful, and the hotel occupies an entire island of decent size. This solid 4-star property is all inclusive, and villas the water are especially good not only for honeymoons or romantic holidays, but also are well suited for active guests. The resort has 37 Ocean Villas that are located near the island inhabited by 97 Beach Villas of the sister property of Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. Ocean villas come with a personal butler and many luxury benefits, as well as a premium price Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for couples, Beach, Diving
The most luxurious of Adaaran' five islands chain in the Maldives, Prestige Vadoo has 50 first class water villas, a beautiful pool, excellent dining options, and an exellent location just 15 minutes by boat from Malé Airport. With all inclusive package, Adaaran Prestige Vadoo still successfully targets the Japanese and Asian markets, although other nations are more than happy with holiday at this resort. And many Europeans love the special style and atmosphere of this unusual small island. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Family, All Inclusive, Activities, for Couples, Value
Every year, Meeru Island Resort is possible satisfies more people than any other hotel. With 286 rooms and suites, including 106 water villas, the Meeru Island Resort is one of the Maldives' largest 4-star resorts, and it has more overwater rooms than any other resort in the Maldives. The island is always full and after people have visited here, very often they come back again and again. The island is attractive for all ages: families have their own corner of the island, and couples have their own, hence there are two separate swimming pools, two buffet restaurants, and 2 spas. Most of the guests sit on all inclusive, so bars are always alive - especially 24-hour. During the day, there is plenty to do and see, including a diving school with PADI multi-language courses, a range of water sports, excursions, and even a golf course. House reef snorkeling requires a boat trip, although many are happy to sunbathe on the beautiful beaches. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, house reef snorkeling, diving
Embracing the greenery of Helengeli island with its beautiful house reef, this refreshing all-inclusive resort with laid-back island vibe and fashionable design opened its doors in November 2015 under the new name OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli! Just a short 50 minute speedboat ride from Malé airport, Helengeli is equipped with 116 villas and suites each with a mixture of rustic and tropical interiors. Accommodation is offered on the beach or over the water, and each room is equipped with a spacious open bathroom, and some with private pools. In addition to nice rooms and delicious food, Oblu at Helengeli is undoubtedly a paradise for divers. The resort has its own diving school, with certified PADI courses, and in the region there is an attractive selection of world class dive sites, including an incredibly famous house reef. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All-Inclusive Resort, for Couples, Value
Less than 20 minutes away from Velana International Airport by speedboat, set on a pristine island blessed with tropical beauty in North Malé Atoll, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat that is ideal for couples and honeymooners. Light and airy villas with wooden flooring and natural fabrics provide sensational views of the Indian Ocean and offer the choice of beachside or overwater accommodation. Pure white sand and a sparkling blue lagoon make this a perfect playground for beach games, snorkelling and water sports, while the magical underwater world of some of the top dive sites in the Maldives are reached within less than half an hour by Dhoni. Exciting dining with a choice of dining programmes, along with a sublime spa, make this intimately scaled resort a haven for those seeking a tropical escape. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All-Inclusive Resort, Couples, Family, Diving, Spa, activities
VARU by Atmosphere is Premium All-Inclusive Resort found on the north-west edge of Malé Atoll. The brand new hotel reflects the local heritage and culture of the Maldives throughout its estate, with signature Maldivian-style design elements informing the look and style of the property. The ‘VARU Plan’ goes beyond the typical All-Inclusive concept, and includes villa accommodation, all food and beverages, special dining experiences, in-villa services, excursions, spa treatments, and more. As for the name VARU is a term from the local language Dhivehi, meaning “strength, resilience and life in abundance. Accessible by a 45-minute speedboat journey from the main Velana International Airport, VARU by Atmosphere boasts 108 luxurious villas and four restaurants and bars. Additional resort facilities include a dive and water sports centre, ELENA spa, gymnasium and kids club. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (18.01.21) in Maldives
- Moonima - 07 Feb 2021 - from €1,299.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Carpe Novo - 13 Feb 2021 - from €1,362.00 - Addu - Foammulah - Huvadhoo (Gan - Kooddoo) - Save up to $800 OFF on junior and standard cabins.
- Princess Sara - 13 Mar 2021 - from €1,331.00 - Classic Route - Early Bird Special! (25% OFF)
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Princess Rani - 17 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only. Book before 30 December 2020. T&C (20% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 18.01.2021
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Amazing activities in the great outdoors of Lily Beach
- Unforgettable Experiences complimented by Exclusive Hospitality in the Maldives: Waldorf Astoria launches Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa To Debut In September 2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- Reethi Faru Resort takes Environmental initiatives a next level
- Kanuhura gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
- Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi kick start in 2021 with Special Offer
- Maldives Padel Tennis Opens at Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi
- German celebrity Dieter Bohlen vacations in the Maldivess
- The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation
- Wreck Diving in Addu atoll
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- 10 Things to consider when Booking a Hotel in the Maldives
- Fresh start: Vakkaru Maldives offers bespoke Ayurveda programmes to balance Mind, Body and Soul
- Hurawalhi Island's 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to host Two Michelin-starred Chef Stefan Heilemann
- Baros Maldives celebrates Fifteen Years of Fine Dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives opens Sangu Stories podcast channel
- Patina Maldives beautifies horizon with biophilic Design concept
- 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More