The 5 Hotels with Rooftop Pool in the Maldives
Maldives On a Budget
The Maldives has a reputation as one of the best holiday destination in the world thanks to its crystal clear waters, sugar white sand beaches and incredible marine life.
When you are in Maldives, a swimming pool at your hotel or guest house elevates your mood of enjoyment. What if, the pool is not just a normal swimming pool but a rooftop pool? Perfect for budget vacation in the Maldives, the local islands are not known as your typical rooftop pool destinations, and yet we’ve found some real gems that are perfect for a romantic getaway or simply a friend’s chill with cocktail and stunning views that’ll take your breath away. So, get ready to dip into some of the most decadent pools of the island country.
Also check our list of 'The 10 Best Hotel Pools in The Maldives' to find the most spectacular dips in Maldives' luxury resorts.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Arena Beach Hotel has a location - one of the best in Maafushi! In the rooms expect elegant furniture, silent air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV with cable / satellite channels. A private bathroom with a bath or shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries, including a dentifrice. The Arena Beach Hotel's rooftop features sun loungers and a shared hot tub.
The pool at the Arena Beach Hotel, Maafushi is what Instagram dreams are made of. An amazing pool installed on the roof top terrace of the hotel, to give you uninterrupted views of the island and its surrounding bays of turquoise and sparkling blue waters. Ocean views are standard even if you decide to just sprawl out on one of the cushy chaise lounges. Perfect for cooking dip in the day or to unwind and watch the vibrant sunsets so infamous with Maafushi.
Kaani Beach is located on the island of Maafushi, right in front of a sunny beach in the shade of coconut palms. The hotel provides diving and snorkeling services, you can book picnics on the islands and go on an excursion, watch the dolphins. The rooftop pool at Kaani Palm Beach, is well known in the Maafushi. Set on the roof of 10-storey this is the highest and biggest infinity pool that you can find in Maldives. The island's most luxurious hotel also lays claim to some of the Maafushi’s best views of ocean, which you capture perfectly from the infinity pool. A very popular place, even though it is exclusive to hotel guests, so make sure to be here early to get a good spot. Enjoy high-end service and very refreshing drinks & bites, along with amazing views over the beaches of Maafushi and the Indian ocean. The azul blue water will make you feel like one with the sea.
True Maldivian island hotel quintessential for guests who seek Surfing, Fishing, Diving, water sports adventure, honeymoon/ family beach vacation or a business retreat on tropical sun, sand and sea. Season Paradise, is a newly opened award winning 48 room hotel, featuring Spa, Gym, Conference hall, Restaurant & Grill. The main attraction of the hotel is the rooftop pool with great panoramic views! Conveniently located 20 minutes away from Male, Thulusdhoo offers an avenue to some of the best surf breaks, diving spots, water sports, local culture, white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters the Maldives acclaim. READ MORE
The only international business hotel in the Maldives, Hotel Jen Male Maldives by Shangri-La is ideally located in the commercial and administrative district of capital Male, making it the preferred stay for business travellers and transit passengers. The building is the tallest hotel in the capital, and offers 114 rooms, including a Deluxe Suite. The three food and beverage outlets include a grab and go cafe, an all-day dining restaurant, and a rooftop restaurant overlooking an infinity swimming pool.
The guests of JEN Maldives are blessed with the best vista of them all, free of charge. Head to the infinity pool on the hotel’s 14-story rooftop and you’ll see the magnificent Indian Ocean scenery from daytime to evening and city skyline no matter where you turn.
Ask anyone where the cool-rooftop scene is in Mahibadhoo and they’ll probably point you straight to Vilu Thari Inn Maldives, where the island's only year-round rooftop jacuzzi is as sexy as the people who gather there. This basin on the roof of the 5th floor doesn't quite look like a infinity swimming pool however it provides a dip with ocean views and drinks from the rooftop bar. Beside all, Vilu Thari Inn Maldives features a terrace, a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More