The 5 Hotels with Rooftop Pool in the Maldives
Maldives On a Budget
The Maldives has a reputation as one of the best holiday destination in the world thanks to its crystal clear waters, sugar white sand beaches and incredible marine life.
When you are in Maldives, a swimming pool at your hotel or guest house elevates your mood of enjoyment. What if, the pool is not just a normal swimming pool but a rooftop pool? Perfect for budget vacation in the Maldives, the local islands are not known as your typical rooftop pool destinations, and yet we’ve found some real gems that are perfect for a romantic getaway or simply a friend’s chill with cocktail and stunning views that’ll take your breath away. So, get ready to dip into some of the most decadent pools of the island country.
Also check our list of 'The 10 Best Hotel Pools in The Maldives' to find the most spectacular dips in Maldives' luxury resorts.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 27 Feb 2022 - from €1,645.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €154 OFF! Rates include discount
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 May 2022 - from €2,284.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $500 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Moonima - 05 Oct 2022 - from €2,725.00 - Baa Atoll incl. Hanifaru Bay (Male - Male) - 200 USD OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Valid until 31 Dec. 2022
Arena Beach Hotel has a location - one of the best in Maafushi! In the rooms expect elegant furniture, silent air conditioning, safe, wardrobe, electric kettle and flat-screen TV with cable / satellite channels. A private bathroom with a bath or shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries, including a dentifrice. The Arena Beach Hotel's rooftop features sun loungers and a shared hot tub.
The pool at the Arena Beach Hotel, Maafushi is what Instagram dreams are made of. An amazing pool installed on the roof top terrace of the hotel, to give you uninterrupted views of the island and its surrounding bays of turquoise and sparkling blue waters. Ocean views are standard even if you decide to just sprawl out on one of the cushy chaise lounges. Perfect for cooking dip in the day or to unwind and watch the vibrant sunsets so infamous with Maafushi.
Kaani Beach is located on the island of Maafushi, right in front of a sunny beach in the shade of coconut palms. The hotel provides diving and snorkeling services, you can book picnics on the islands and go on an excursion, watch the dolphins. The rooftop pool at Kaani Palm Beach, is well known in the Maafushi. Set on the roof of 10-storey this is the highest and biggest infinity pool that you can find in Maldives. The island's most luxurious hotel also lays claim to some of the Maafushi’s best views of ocean, which you capture perfectly from the infinity pool. A very popular place, even though it is exclusive to hotel guests, so make sure to be here early to get a good spot. Enjoy high-end service and very refreshing drinks & bites, along with amazing views over the beaches of Maafushi and the Indian ocean. The azul blue water will make you feel like one with the sea.
True Maldivian island hotel quintessential for guests who seek Surfing, Fishing, Diving, water sports adventure, honeymoon/ family beach vacation or a business retreat on tropical sun, sand and sea. Season Paradise, is a newly opened award winning 48 room hotel, featuring Spa, Gym, Conference hall, Restaurant & Grill. The main attraction of the hotel is the rooftop pool with great panoramic views! Conveniently located 20 minutes away from Male, Thulusdhoo offers an avenue to some of the best surf breaks, diving spots, water sports, local culture, white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters the Maldives acclaim. READ MORE
The only international business hotel in the Maldives, Hotel Jen Male Maldives by Shangri-La is ideally located in the commercial and administrative district of capital Male, making it the preferred stay for business travellers and transit passengers. The building is the tallest hotel in the capital, and offers 114 rooms, including a Deluxe Suite. The three food and beverage outlets include a grab and go cafe, an all-day dining restaurant, and a rooftop restaurant overlooking an infinity swimming pool.
The guests of JEN Maldives are blessed with the best vista of them all, free of charge. Head to the infinity pool on the hotel’s 14-story rooftop and you’ll see the magnificent Indian Ocean scenery from daytime to evening and city skyline no matter where you turn.
Ask anyone where the cool-rooftop scene is in Mahibadhoo and they’ll probably point you straight to Vilu Thari Inn Maldives, where the island's only year-round rooftop jacuzzi is as sexy as the people who gather there. This basin on the roof of the 5th floor doesn't quite look like a infinity swimming pool however it provides a dip with ocean views and drinks from the rooftop bar. Beside all, Vilu Thari Inn Maldives features a terrace, a restaurant, room service and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Kandima Maldivesl - Early Bird offer 55% OFF with other Kool book direct benefits
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays from now into 2022
- Mirihi Island: Easter offer 2022 - 15% OFF
- Anantara Resorts: Luxury Hotels Special offers
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Constance Maldives Resorts: 40% off at Constance Halaveli and Constance Moofushi
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 09.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- Maldives main airport launches first phase of new VIP Terminal
- Hawaii Approves Cruise Ship Operations for Norwegian, Carnival
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island appoints Ida Ayu Nyoman Widiaptini as Director of Spa
- Fari Islands celebrates the Opening of a New football field
- Blissful Maldives Luxury Escape at Cinnamon Velifushi
- Royal Caribbean Group offers Intel on Omicron Cruise Impact
- 'MADE FOR WAVES': Exclusive Surf Package
- Win a fabulous 5-night Luxury Break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Maldives adds New Departure Tax
- Villa Hotels & Resorts announces WELL Health-Safety rating achievement
- Hurawalhi Maldives wins 3 prestigious 2021 Hotel Travel Awards 2021
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More