Cheval Blanc Randheli
Best Experience: Louis Vuitton Exclusive Luxury Resort
Cheval Blanc Randheli
Best Experience: Louis Vuitton Exclusive Luxury Resort
Surrounded by the turquoise waters of Noonu Atoll in the Maldives and emiting pure style, Cheval Blanc Randheli is the new exclusive luxury property from Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy (LVMH), the world leader in the luxury and haute couture industry. One of the most exclusive addresses in the Maldives, Cheval Blanc Randheli offers the ultimate in luxury and style.
Of all the luxurious lairs in the turquoise-fringed, white sanded islands of the Maldives, Cheval Blanc Randheli is the most elegant. Designed by Jean-Michel Gathy, the 45 villas, some over water, others lining the beach, brim with bespoke, artistic details under thatched, cathedral-like, roofs.
LiveAboard.com Hot Deals this week in Maldives
- Scubaspa Ying - 10 Oct 2020 - from €1,047.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.
- Sachika - 17 Oct 2020 - from €1,098.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %22 off
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
Randheli is only the second Cheval Blanc in the world, after his brother, the original Cheval Blanc Courchevel is a fashionable ski resort in Europe and a favorite hangout among Hollywood superstars, celebrities and luxury magnates. The brand sets a high standard and promises a special exclusivity and a generous dose of luxury. Situated on the Noonu Atoll in the north west of the Maldives, Cheval Blanc Randheli encompasses five pristine islands in a stunning lagoon. Cheval Blanc have a reputation for offering exceptional standards of service, modern design and stylish destination resorts and Randheli is no different. If you are looking for the ultimate in exclusivity, minimalist luxury design, fine dining and the best spa treatments, look no further. One island is dedicated to the Cheval Blanc Spa, with exclusively designed treatments by Guerlain and six overwater treatment villas. As well as treatment spaces you can indulge in the hammam, stretch out in the Yoga and Pilates pavilion or head to the hair spa or barber shop.
A dedicated majordomo (butler), looks after you and plans your day, from unpacking your suitcase and ironing crumpled clothes to booking restaurants or diving expeditions to fine-tuning a bath filled with frangipani flowers. A complimentary laundry is part of the service. Bicycles come with each villa. Facilities include yoga and meditation with Master Puneet, to exercise classes in the gym to tennis courts and a boot camp workout on another island. There is also a golf simulator and water sports from paddleboards to seabobs. The Dive centre runs snorkelling and diving expeditions and dolphin cruises. The only Guerlain Spa in the Maldives sits across the water on its own island, treatment rooms between the palm trees. There's also a Kid’s club with indoor and outdoor activities and a Concept store overflowing with designer brands. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
When Jean-Michel Gathy designed the hotel, he raised the benchmark the world over for sumptuous, yet tasteful, villas; vast in scale, yet detail driven, where guests are immersed in sensory hedonism. Vibrant yellow features throughout the resort: found on huge ceramic pots that border sleek swimming pools, as a colour spot above the bath by French artist Vincent Beaurin, and in the candles of Island Chic created for the hotel by Franҁois Demachy, the nose of Christian Dior. The feeling of space and privacy, aided by the lush vegetation, impresses.
Located north of Male, Noonu atoll forms a handful of untouched green islands protected from the ocean by a large coral reef. The islands mix palm trees, tropical flowers, a stunning stripes of white sand, clear turquoise waters and extensive corals. In the atoll's waters expect to find abundant marine life, including sharks, rays and turtles.
The resort is 40-minute journey spectacular views over the atolls and reefs by seaplane to the north from Velana (Male) Airport, and the impression of service begins already at the international airport, when from the corporate lounge the staff accompanies guests to its own Cheval Blanc seaplane, with a luxurious passenger interior design. Combining the brand's signature taupe with Randheli's pop yellow, this Twin Otter of Havilland seaplane has been exclusively designed for the Maison. Prior to take off, a private lounge awaits guests to relax and freshen up before flying away to Randheli. The transfer is made comfortable and restful with a cooling kit for each guest, which includes Cheval Blanc Randheli towels, amenities and bottles of ‘Island Chic' scented water. Only a few minutes by boat from Randheli is the wild Maakurandhoo island - a paradise for rare plants and flowers, where walks on its unspoilt beaches invariably evoke the stories of Robinson Crusoe.
Cheval Blanc have a reputation for offering exceptional standards of service, modern design and stylish destination resorts and Randheli is no different. If you are looking for the ultimate in exclusivity, minimalist luxury design, fine dining and the best spa treatments, look no further. Situated on the Noonu Atoll in the north west of the Maldives, Cheval Blanc Randheli encompasses five pristine islands in a stunning lagoon.
Incredibly luxurious and terribly chic, designed by Jean-Michel Gathy, the creative mind behind some of the world's most beautiful hotels, including Chedi Muscat and many of Aman's resrots - Randheli shows the successful marriage of modern aesthetics with traditional Maldivian craftsmanship. These 45 villas, all with private infinity pools, are really huge!
It was difficult to find the right balance when merging traditional and modern design elements, but Gathy managed to create an architecture that fits perfectly into the context of the stylistics of coconut islands - providing a calm and undisturbed space.
Interior design emphasizes this approach. Furnishing continues to focus on relaxed comfort, while the color palette and materials reflect the setting of the Maldives' house using elegant gray-brown and white tones with citrus splashes, next to thatched roofs and stone walls.
The 12.5-meter long private pool seems like a natural extension of the villa; sunlit rooms: entrances, a height of seven meters. Each place is unique and reveals a distinctive color combination.
A talented designer with unexpected elegance filled even the most mundane objects throughout the resort. New, airy interiors are more modern and cosmopolitan than in other Maldivian resort hotels with a large square-shaped swimming pool surrounded by fringed palm trees.
The central bar is decorated with white marble Carrara and art works of Vincent Beorin, with a touch of citrus, are scattered all over the place. In general, each corner looks good enough to serve as a backdrop for fashion photoshoots or selfi grammes.
The top accommodation is the Owner's Villa, located on a separate 1 hectare island, and is accessible only by boat, with its own pier and marina. On its own dedicated island, Cheval Blanc Randheli Private Island is the ultimate holiday experience for families and friends. The villa is equipped with four bedrooms and offering the ultimate in exclusivity with unique facilities, including private spa, a large 25-meter outdoor swimming pool, pristine sandy beaches and exotic gardens.
There are five restaurants at Cheval Blanc Randheli, as well as three bars and a wine and cigar cellar with an extensive selection of wines, champagnes and spirits. Guests of Randheli can not deny themselves anything. The presentation and quality of food is exceptional everywhere. Complemented with the best wines, fresh seafood, Japanese, Iberian, French cuisine and other corners of the world are served in four restaurants. The best is elite "Le 1947" restaurant focuses on fine French cuisine, from chef Yannick Alléno. Some gourmets claim that the food there corresponds to the best of Europe.
Dining is a real highlight here - each dish is considered to be culinary art, combining French tradition with a creative twist. Take your pick from the five restaurants, including Japanese, Mediterranean and fine-dining options. However, you needn't be restrained to dining in a restaurant, or even in your villa. Choose from a range of culinary journeys, from dinner on a local dhoni to a beach picnic with private chef - your wish is their command.
Restaurants The White and The Deelani offer healthy, but indulgent options in a relaxed atmosphere. Diptyque, specializing in Japanese and Iberian cuisine is happy with themed nights, and guests can also meet at a casual barbecue or at the hotel's pool bar.
There is an excellent kids' club and facilities for entertainment and recreation for teenagers. Your family vacation, for many days will be full of fun ideas coming from your butler, whether it's a treasure hunt on a desert island or kebabs on the beach, or a leisurely sailing trip; the fleet of dhoni boats is waiting at the pier to go to sea under sail in search of fantastic sunsets, dolphins or picnics on a sand bank. When parents want a break, Le Carrousel and Le Paddock take care of children and specially conceived for little ones with a range of exciting activities and new discoveries.
Le Carrousel kids' club, just steps from the beach, caters to children aged 3 to 12 years and is open daily from 10am til 6pm with a team of Ambassadeurs to look after your children. Facilities are extensive, including an indoor playroom, shaded outdoor areas, a pool, toys, games and specially prepared mid morning and afternoon snacks.
Le Paddock Teens club is located next to the watersports centre and is a refuge for teenagers to socialise, relax and play. There's a lounge with beanbags and music and video systems, pool tables and table-tennis, as well as teenage activities such as diving and snorkelling excursions, Zumba dance classes and special teen yoga and spa treatments. It is open daily from 9am til 10pm.
For Wedding & Honeymoon
Weddings are not the most important thing in Cheval Blanc Randheli, but comprehensive quality facilities and exceptional service means that this resort is an excellent choice for celebrating events of all kinds. Newlyweds will be able to enjoy the place, privacy and service of a private butler, not to mention the 5 * diving and wonderful feast on a wide foot, which the island is known for. Le Table de Partage is an institution specially designed for private family parties or groups of friends of up to 16 people, and the chef will always be happy to please your personal tastes.
Sports & Diving & Snorkeling
A team of Experience Alchemists are on hand to arrange specially tailored activities and unforgettable experiences during your stay. The resort's marina has a fleet of traditional dhoni boats where you can sail at sunset in search of dolphins, as well as expedition boats to take you to dive sites or for a spot of big game fishing. The watersports centre includes a 5-star PADI certified centre with instructors and dives for all levels. Other watersport activities on
One island is dedicated to the Cheval Blanc Spa, with exclusively designed treatments by Guerlain and six overwater treatment villas.
Cheval Blanc have a reputation for offering exceptional standards of service, modern design and stylish destination resorts and Randheli is no different. If you are looking for the ultimate in exclusivity, minimalist luxury design, fine dining and the best spa treatments, look no further...«Amazing and will go again for sure», «Paradise Found»
With outstanding reviews all around, the Cheval Blanc Randheli Resort has proven itself to be quite a contender in the overwater villa world. With almost every single guest praising the resort's rooms, dining options and water sports, it's hard to see where one could go wrong here. Also, both the on-site spa and the children's receive high rankings, which is a great sign that the resort does a good job catering to two completely different types of travelers. It is noted in the reviews that guests who stayed for about a week had the best time. This seems to be because they had enough time to enjoy as many activities as possible.
Pros: What We Like
- The chic atmosphere, an exceptional architectural ensemble run by the spirit of the Maldives - with a cult lobby resembling a huge inverted wooden dhony boat, like the central part;
- Maldives' essence: nature, ocean, sun and magnificent beaches with soft sand;
- Excellent snorkeling! A beautiful house reef. Many fish, including sharks, rays and turtles.
- More than 10 kilometers from the nearest inhabited island, Hadahaa resembles an untouched Maldivian paradise 50 years ago;
- Located just 55 km from the equator and away from artificial light sources, the island is endowed with a truly amazing picture of the night sky, sparkling with myriad stars;
- One of the few luxury resorts that really cares about the environment;
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the island;
What You Need to Know
- One of the most luxurious and exclusive resorts in the Maldives
- Link of the Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy hotel chain, Randheli offers itself as the most stylish resort in the Maldives.
- The resident Alchemists are on hand to plan unique experiences to make your stay unforgettable
- In addition to Russian and Middle Eastern families, expect many Europeans, stalwarts of the fashion industry, celebrities and, of course royalty - the Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge, recent visitors. Prices are high, but Cheval Blanc Randheli is a kind of "Rolls-Royce" of the Maldives, included in the list of top 10 best luxury resorts in the Indian Ocean.
- Follow in the footsteps of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge who stayed here in 2014
- Dining at Randheli is known as culinary art, with various restaurant and private dining options
- A Majordome private butler attends every villa
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 16.09.2020
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives joins to the world’s best travel advisors, Virtuoso
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives reopens 1st October with enhanced Сleanliness and Hygiene precautions
- Huvafen Fushi became a member the Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- The Nautilus Maldives Special Offers, packages for everyone
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Ricardo Leal as General Manager
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Kandima Maldives Announces the ‘Bring It On’ before re-opening 1st September
- Safaris in the Maldives Allowed to Restart Operations
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Create the Perfect Holiday Itinerary Before You Travel to Kuredu Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More