Cocogiri Island Resort
Best Experience: Couples, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving, Activities
Cocogiri Island Resort is a luxurious, newly built boutique resort situated in Vaavu Atoll, Maldives. Heaven for snorkeling and scuba adventures, Cocogiri Island is set to open its shores to guests on 1st December 2020.
With a spectacular surroundings and an outstanding natural beauty, Cocogiri Island Resort features 20 water villas and 20 beach villas on a private island ensuring the upmost tranquillity and seclusion for the guests. Your very own private island escape, the Cocogiri is a perfect setting for relaxation, exploration and rejuvenation.
Whether you choose to relax at resort's swimming pool, snork or swim in the crystal clear blue ocean, sunbathe on our white sand beaches or enjoy the serenity of Cocogiri Spa and wellness centre, the place promises to provide you an one of kind luxurious holiday.
LiveAboard.com Hot Deals this week in Maldives
- Scubaspa Ying - 10 Oct 2020 - from €1,047.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.
- Sachika - 17 Oct 2020 - from €1,098.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %22 off
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
Enjoy your evenings watching the sunset dining at the beach restaurant with a range of international cuisine made by resort's highly experienced team of chefs, or cool off at the bar.
For more adventurу side, Cocogiri offers the opportunity to scuba dive or snorkel on one the most stunning reefs in the Maldives, and get your adrenaline fix with the resort’s extensive water sports programme. Explore the surrounding islands and immerse yourself in the cultural beauty of the Maldives through daily excursions.
Heaven for adventures and scuba divers, Vaavu is an administrative atoll in the Maldives. Located between South Male Atoll and Meemu Atoll, the Vaavu is also known as the natural Felidhoo Atoll, which includes the ring-shaped Vattaru reef (in the south of the atoll). The capital of Vaavu is Felidhoo island. The Vaavu Atoll collection includes 5 inhabited islands. To get to the islands of Vaavou Atoll you can by ferry or speedboat. A trip from Male takes from 1 hour by speedboat or 3 hours by ferry to the nearest Fulidhoo Island. Read More
The Cocogiri Island Resort is your personal gateway to tropical paradise, only 18 minutes by sea plane or 60 minutes by speed boat from Male International airport. Explore the pristine island paradise, celebrate authentic cuisine and enjoy signature Indian Ocean experiences when you stay at Cocogiri Island Resort.
What You Need to Know
The island lies in the Kunaavashi Kandu (a channel) so expect beautiful and soft beaches as well as large prlagic life in abundance with snorkeling and diving options
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 20.09.2020
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More