Heritance Aarah - Premium All Inclusive
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, Beach, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving
Updated Jun, 2020
Offering the perfect combination of exclusivity and comfort, Heritance Aarah is all about exclusive luxury with a touch of Maldives' traditions. For guests seeking a haven for pure relaxation or an active holiday retreat with the whole family, Heritance Aarah offers endless choices with a unique Premium All-Inclusive holiday plan and some of the largest beach villas in the Maldives.
Heritance Aarah is al about full privacy and an ideal tropical beach experience on a paradise island. Opened on December 2018 - the first resort from the luxury Aitken Spence Hotels and Resorts brand from Sri Lanka, Heritance in the Maldives. Operating as a premier all-inclusive resort, Heritance Aarah consists of 150 villas including 26 intimate luxury duplex ocean suites, 56 sunset ocean villas and 68 land villas ranging from beach villas to pool beach villas, family beach villas and family pool beach villas. Heritance Aarah features an overwater spa with six treatment rooms set over the lagoon, offering a choice of luxurious health and beauty treatments and professional consultations to balance the body and mind. In addition, the resort has a PADI licensed dive centre along with water sports, a kids’ club, a tennis court and a fully equipped gymnasium.
The company already has five resorts in the Maldives, namely: Adaaran Prestige Vadoo, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, Adaaran Club Rannalhi and Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi - Adaaran is also one of the largest a hospitality chains in the Maldives.
On arrival by seaplane you are immediately welcomed by the friendly staff of the Island with nice song and dance- their smiles and genuine care is reflected in their attitudes towards their client - nothing is too much trouble and they pre-empt all needs.
The island with an excellent location right in the atoll's heart is ideal for couples, families and groups holiday with a choice of accommodation options designed and built using local Maldivian and modern architecture. Wake up to the soothing serenade of the ocean, be it beside soft, sun-drenched shores or above crystal waters of pure turquoise. All intimate villas and suites seamlessly blend indulgent comforts with traditional aesthetics for pure beachside bliss, unrivalled at other luxury Maldives resorts.
Designed to inspire and custom-built to immerse guests in the scenic sights and soothing sounds of the ocean surrounding the island, Heritance Aarah is adorned with earthly hues and vibrant blues. The beaches are beautiful, but please be aware that you may need reef shoes to enter the water more easily.
As the hotel is relatively new, the resort's management have carefully selected personnel to represent their brand and deliver the exceptional experience that expect for their guests. From the customer service representative that greets you on arrival, your butler and/or room staff through to the highly skilled food and beverage teams you see they share a common purpose - which is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The restaurant staff from the maitre de on arrival to the waiting staff and team of chefs do the upmost to know what you and your family want and that you never leave disappointed.
Raa atoll or North Maalhosmadulu is one of the northern, most visited atolls in the Maldives, separated from Baa atoll by Hani Kandu is a canal 5 km wide. Almost 70 km long and 30 km wide there are 88 islands in Raa atoll, 15 of which are inhabited. Raa atoll is home to a some luxury hotels include: Emerald, Kudafushi and an ultra luxurious Joali Maldives. Read More...
This modern all-inclusive 5-star resort is located on a private island in Raa atoll (Northern Maalhosmadulu Atoll) and is a 40-minute flight by seaplane from Velana International Airport, Male. One of the best luxury resorts in the Maldives, the main attractions of Aarah are beautiful white beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters and a hipnotic marine life on a house reef.
Villas and Suites
As for accommodation, we reccommended to stay in both the conjoined family Beach Villas which are huge, well planned, inviting and contain everything that you and your family require for your stay and the Uber luxurious Ocean Suite which are truly breathtaking.
Room categories at the new resort include 51 Beach Villas, 10 Family Beach Villas, 10 Pool Beach Villas, 4 Family Pool Beach Villas, 56 Water Villas, 25 Luxury Water Villas and Presidential Water Suite.
There are 68 beach villas (from 185 sq.m.), most with private pools and are available for family lodging. Each villa offers direct access to the beach just a few meters in front of a large outdoor veranda in the open air.
82 luxurious ocean suites and water villas (from 93 sq.m. - 315 sq.m.) - the top category, all with their own pools and overlooking the sparkling seascape. Spacious villas are equipped with sun terraces with direct access to the lagoon for house reef snorkeling. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
If the cost is not a problem try to stay at secluded sanctuary that epitomizes refined luxury - Ocean Residence is a premier accommodation option amongst Maldives water bungalow resorts. Let the butler service take care of your every need, take a dip in the private plunge pool or head to the terrace that overlooks inspiring ocean vistas.
Restaurants and Bars
From evocative flavours that will have your taste buds in raptures of delight to gourmet creations that combine authentic local ingredients, the resort's restaurants offer something truly distinctive, start from France and Italy to the Middle East, Sri Lanka, India, Turkey, Mexico and Japan – and three bars including space exclusively for Ocean Suite guests, a poolside bar and an open-air rooftop venue.. Be it intimate fine dining to candlelit dinners on the beach, each experience embodies a culinary journey of discovery.
At Heritance Aarah, guests will be treated to a host of dining options across various world cuisines at six restaurants, including an All Day Dining Restaurant, a Signature Overwater Restaurant, a Sundown Over Water Restaurant, a Speciality Lagoon Restaurant, an Overwater Teppanyaki Restaurant and Sushi Bar and a Rustic Beach BBQ Grill.
Get set to embark upon a culinary journey unlike any other at Ranba! Experience dining in Maldives at its finest, in an all-day restaurant featuring a wide selection of cuisines from around the world.
Reserved exclusively for guests of Ocean Villas, Baani is influenced by Parisian-Beirut café culture, designed to capture the very essence of a carefree getaway in Maldives. Dining has never been this stylish!
Inspired by all things French, Ralu is a haven for connoisseurs of fine dining in Maldives. Entice your senses with the refined flavours of an exquisite selection of gourmet dishes while here.
An array of exotic cocktails and a wide selection of wines are served at five bars, including the main Pool Bar, Overwater Lounge Bar, Sundown Overwater Lagoon Bar, Infinity Pool Bar and the Overwater Sky Bar.
- Free bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- "Dining by Design", a special gastronomic meal plan from Aarah and other services depending on the room category
- One free excursion for each guest to choose from night fishing, a tour to the local island and a sunset cruise
- Free non-motorized water sports
- Free snorkelling equipment
- One free introductory diving for each guest
- Daily entertainment and excursions in the children's club
- Access to the center of water sports and fitness center
- Free wifi
- Daily music and live entertainment
DIVING & SNORKELLING
Team Kaito comprises an team of highly skilled and experienced international and LOCAL diving instructors all of whom speak perfect English and a variety of languages, including Korean, Arabic and German mother tongue and have an intimate understanding of the local diving areas to ensure you see the fish and fauna that you wish to see. The knowledge of the local diving instructors is a real compliment to the international team.
Snorkelling from the beach is not particularly easy, but if you'll stay in a Ocean Suite you do not find this to be problem as there is a wonderful array of marine life at the bottom of your steps into the sea.
Activities and Pampering
Heritance Aarah features an overwater spa with six treatment rooms set over the lagoon, offering a choice of luxurious health and beauty treatments and professional consultations to balance the body and mind. In addition, the resort has a PADI licensed dive centre along with water sports, a kids' club, a tennis court and a fully equipped gymnasium.
Answer the call of adventure echoing in the breeze, beckoning you to come and experience the thrills of the Indian Ocean. Dive to the depths where Maldives attractions take the form of colourful coral and marine life, ride the waves and feel a sense of pure freedom or sail the seas towards a new horizon.
Snorkelling in this idyllic part of the world will be a pleasure that everyone can enjoy as it is an uncomplicated pursuit which is accessible to all. Both adults and children can take part in this simple and undemanding activity. In fact, you will be able to take your first steps in this water sport even if you are not a highly skilled swimmer.
At Heritance Aarah understand that children see the world in a different way. That’s why the resort offer exciting experiences to young guests through the kids club in Maldives to expand their horizons, revealing unseen wonders at every turn.
... very very good honeymoon!!!!, Great stay in the most romantic place in the world, This is the best resort, A short but excellent trip, Wonderful Stay, Peace ambiance, Very nice experience, Enjoy Honeymoon!, I really want to visit here again, Best resort & service!, Very great trip in Heritance Aarah ...
Pros: Why Stay Here?
- The hotel is new, clean and fresh
- All the staff are kind and always smiling
- Butler service
- Perfect facilities
- The villas are huge with their own pools and enormous outdoor bathroom consisting of outdoor tub and shower, in fact make that 2 showers
- Swimming Pool
- House Reef Snorkeling
- Beautiful Ocean Villas with a stunning views
- All the restaurants provide very fresh and delicious food. Top-level restaurant service
- Scuba Diving
Things to Know before You Go
- The resort is only 40 minutes by seaplane from Male airport, and the journey itself is an unforgettable experience, offering a bird’s eye view of paradise found.
- Check-in 14:00 – 00:00; Check-out until 12:00 hours
- Children of any age are welcome
- All restaurants are included, not just the main one. For stays of 7 nights - as many times as you like
- There are two public pools and both are equally great taking
- The all inclusive dining and beverage package (with wine pairing and very knowledgeable sommeliers) is second to none
- The gym, kids club, and teen area has all the equipment, toys, games to keep anyone satisfied
- Both pool bars have excellent servicing and awesome layout for sunbathing or just lounging by the pool or bar
- There are two reefs. One near the diving center is possible snork with children, excellent. The second is near water sports, far away. House Reef like everywhere in the Maldives, corals are restored
- In 2019 Heritance Aarah became the first property in Maldives to receive the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Post 05.07.2020
- The Maldives to Reopen on July 15 with No Restrictions
- Coronavirus Air Travel (Updated)
- The Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule
- The Maldives not exempted from UK Travel Advisory List
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives celebrates 1st anniversary, to reopen on Aug
- Joali Maldives to Reopen on Aug 1 with Private Island Buyout Offer
- Award-winning UK photographer Matt Porteous becomes first Soneva Namoona Guardian
- LUX* South Ari Atoll to Re-open on 1 August with a Treasure Hunt Countdown and a special offer
- Hotels and Guesthouses in Greater Malé area to Reopen for Transits
- Vakkaru Maldives recognised among Favorite Spa Hotel, Favorite Family Hotel
- 10 Best Maldives Resorts for post-Coronavirus Holiday
- The 10 Reasons to Regenerate Yourself at Seaside Finolhu
- 10 Best Overwater Residences In The Maldives
- Top Spring Summer 2020 Swimwear Trends
- 10 Best Beach Residences In The Maldives
- 10 Best Family Water Pool Villas in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More