A Specail place for Family vacation: Hilton Maldives resort
Best Experience for: Families, Couples, Groups, Spa, Activities
A family-friendly Maldivian getaway, Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort & Spa is Hilton’s award-winning flagship brand located near Male aiport. Intimate and exclusive, the all-villa 5* star resort offers an array of thoughtful amenities which are new to the archipelago, setting a new benchmark in hospitality that will captivate the next generation of travellers.
Hilton Maldives Resort features 109 well-spaced beach and water villas, each with a private pool, including an exclusive six-bedroom villa ideal for group vacation getaway. Guests can enjoy an array of international dining options from the resort’s six restaurants and bars to suit their mood and palate throughout the day, including rooftop lounge as a teens-only dining zone. A dive center, pool, an art studio, Kid’s Club, spa, fitness centre, and salon is also be available for guests to clock in time to work out or to refresh themselves.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Kandima: FLASH sale - 55% OFF on All Meal plans
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - Festive Offer 30% OFF!
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
With innovative offerings and exceptional stays complemented by Hilton's signature hospitality the new resort introducing several new concepts to the Maldives, such as a rooftop lounge exclusive to teenage guests, a cocktail lab and the six-bedroom residence.
North Malé also known as northern Kaafu is the main atoll in the Maldives, where in the first time in the country the tourism has launched. The capital of Maldives, Male City and Velana International Airport (MLE) are also located there. The close proximity of great collection of luxury 5* star resorts and budget guest houses to the country's main air gateway makes it possible for travelers to quickly and inexpensively to reach their hotels by speedboat. Diving, relaxation and surfing are the main types of outdoor activities in North Male atoll. READ MORE
Nestled amid the tranquil blue waters of North Malé Atoll, the 109 all-villa 5* star resort is strategically located on Amingiri Island, directly accessible from the Maldives’ Velana International Airport via a 20-minute speedboat ride.
The resort has 109 expansive beach and overwater villas in 5 categories, each offering a private pool and enticing views of the surrounding turquoise lagoon.
Embodying a harmony of Maldivian accents and contemporary touches, the villas invite an abundance of natural light through its floor-to-ceiling windows, enhancing a refreshing colour palette that mirrors the warm hues of the sea and sky.
Designed to immerse guests in nature’s wonders, the beach villas feature direct access to sparkling white sand, a deck swing and a gazebo on the shore; while overwater pool villas are outfitted with stairs to lead directly to the island’s lagoon, and a hammock by the pool to enjoy the melody of waves. All type accommodation boast generously proportioned bathrooms with ocean-facing bathtubs, complimentary WiFi, coffee / tea facilities, a 55-inch HDTV, laptop safe, air conditioning, mini bar as well as indoor and outdoor rain showers that create a sense of relaxation.
One Bedroom Beach Poool villas (138 sq. m. / 1485 sq. ft.) has a private pool and direct access to ocean. This beautiful villas provide a sense of island living, with direct access to the white sands. Take in uninterrupted views of the pool and azure waters. The outdoor space features a pool and deck with dining area, sun loungers, a swing and a gazebo.
Perfect for a family getaway, 2 Bedroom Beach Poool villas boast extra space including a living room, designed for families. Feel a sense of island living, with direct access to the beach. The outdoor space features a private pool and deck with a dining area and sun loungers.
One Bedxdroom Overwater Pool Suites (181 sq. m. / 1948 sq) feature private panoramic pool and separate living room. This modern villa provides a sense of island living, with direct access to the ocean from the deck and a separate living room for more space to relax. The outdoor space features a private panoramic pool and deck with dining area, sun loungers, and a hammock.
Capable of accommodating 6 guests, Two Bedxdroom Overwater Pool Villas (338 sq. m. / 3638 sq. ft) is the most luxurious over-water accommodation at Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort. Take in uninterrupted views of the pool and azure waters. The outdoor space features a private pool and deck with dining area, sun loungers, and hammocks.
A key highlight of Hilton Maldives Amingiri is the six-bedroom Amingiri Residence (3225 sq. m. / 34713 sq. ft.), the ultimate island experience for larger groups of travelers looking for privacy in its truest sense. Set apart on a landscaped cove, the residence will welcome guests with its own arrival pier and a dedicated sundeck with uninterrupted 360-degree views of the Maldivian horizon when it debuts in November 2022.
Exclusive features include a private pool and beach, fully fitted gym, spa treatment room, and multimedia room. There is also an overwater deck, backyard lounge with plenty of space for socializing and entertaining.
Restaurants and Bars
The six restaurants and lounges at Hilton Maldives Amingiri feature unique offerings from succulent seafood to beachside BBQ. Enjoy refreshing beverages poolside by day and live entertainment and cocktails at night. The champagne and gin bar is the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks while the teens kick back in their own relaxing lounge.
From Origin, a dining experience that celebrates sustainable seafood sourcing, ageing techniques and a food-upcycling approach, to all-day dining restaurant Habitat, to rustic beach restaurant Beach Shack with its feet-in-the-sand dining experience, the resort’s dining offerings are thoughtfully curated to satisfy every palate.
All-day dining place Habitat has a high ceilings and open kitchen layout of this vibrant restaurant make for a delightful breakfast venue by the sea. Western, Asian and Italian flavors are highlighted in the a la carte menu for lunch and dinner.
Beach Shack is an upscale, yet unpretentious, elevated feet-in-the-sand dining venue. A relaxed haven of rustic luxury, serving pizza fresh from the oven by day and wonderful flame-grilled meat and seafood dishes for dinner under the stars.
A first of its kind in the Maldives, Origin takes a mindful approach to dining, presenting seafood at its best through sustainable sourcing, aging and reduced waste.
Celebrating tea cultures from all over the world, modern-day tea house Sip Tea Lounge’s extensive tea collection allows guests to refresh and relax over rare flavours and perennial favourites. Champagne and gin are on showcase at the adults-only overwater bar Eden, while poolside bar Aura features a cocktail lab dedicated to the art of mixology.
Amingiri Spa offers an extensive menu of rejuvenating treatments and purifying hammam rituals that bring an enlightened sense of wellbeing. On the Spa Menu: facials, body scrubs, and hammam steaming and specialize in maternity, bridal, and couples' massages. Enjoy our steam room, hammam room, and sauna.
A slew of inspiring experiences await seasoned holidaymakers and junior explorers: Krakengiri Kids’ Club features an outdoor children’s play pool and mini splash park, while roosftop bar Re:Fuel offers teenage guests a tranquil retreat and a hidden entrance designed exclusively for them. Purposefully designed as a sanctuary,
What You Need to Know
- Speedboat transfer takes 20 minutes from Male International Airport.
- Check-in From 3:00 PM, Check-out Until 12:00 PM
- All Children are welcome. Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property. Crib and extra bed policies
- Hotel has a pool.
- Hilton Maldives Amingiri is the fourth resort under the company’s portfolio of brands in the country, complementing Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island and SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton
- The resort is owned by Amingiri Holdings Pvt Ltd and managed by Hilton.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More