5 Things That Make OBLU Select Sangeli outstanding Maldives resort
Best All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
OBLU Select Sangeli’s appeal is well established: one of the best Maldives All Inclusive resort, superior beaches, an unique vibes, and the sights and sounds of nature are just the start of the reasons to visit.
With a generous All Inclusive Serenity Plan, OBLU Select Sangeli is perfectly suitable for couples and families, promising a beautiful island chic and it's a delightful addition to Maldives' deluxe resort line. This idyllic tropical paradise is just 50-min by speedboat from Velana Airport. The resort has a range of standalone Beach & Water Villas, restaurants and luxury facilities spread out over the two islands, as well as some of the best diving and snorkeling spots in the Male Atoll. Add here brilliant service, exciting activity and curated Experiences scene, free transfers and 25% saving allows you to enjoy memorable escape with unbeatable value.
Not enough? Learn more to discover one more 5 reasons to choose OBLU Select Sangeli for you next Maldives holiday.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE + transfers, minimum 4 nights
- Kandima: Up to 47% OFF discount applicable for stays from 24 December 2023 to 10 January 2024
- Amilla Escape: 30% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
1 One Banyan - an Adult-Only island from sunrise to sunset
One of the most romantic places to stay in Maldives OBLU SELECT Sangeli sits on two islands – a large main island and a tiny One Banyan island linked through a sweeping wooden walkway with Water Villas on both sides. Designed for couples only, One Banyan Island is the home to coveted Honeymoon Water Suites with Pool, and its a child-free island from sunrise to sunset.
Enjoy an array of adults only island activities and experiences in the Maldives at Sangeli. Relax and retreat at this dreamy, couples only getaway with a gorgeous pool and bar, two fine dining restaurants, Just Grill and Simply Veg, and the charming ELE | NA spa and wellness complex.
2 Some of the largest entry-level Beach Family Suites in the Maldives
A perfect choice for travellers with kids these spacious two-bedroom Beach Suites come with private swimming pool, plush amenities and a spacious living area. If a hassle free holiday holiday in the Maldives is right for you Beach Family Suite become your very own tropical holiday home at the most sought after retreat amongst Maldives all-inclusive family resorts!
Looks like a dream beach house, the suite has one master bedroom and a secondary bedroom with twin beds, both with open-air bathrooms. Able to accommodate 4 adults + 2 children or 3 adults + 3children the accommodation also boasts a spacious outdoor veranda facing a lovely 13m² private pool and direct beach access.BOOK NOW
3 Exotic Honeymoon Water Suites with private pool and mesmeric views
An exclusive getaway in The Maldives for everlasting memories Honeymoon Select Ocean Villas with Pool are hard to beat. Newlyweds will love uxurious interiors and chic design style create an intimate cocoon to enjoy unforgettable sunset views and direct lagoon access. With fantastic ocean views the overwater suites feature a spacious sundeck with sunbeds, cosy seating, and an incredible private pool.
The overwater Maldives honeymoon villa with retractable roof – just six luxury cocoons – feature a posh round bed overlooking the lagoon, sensual round bathtub, mirrored walls and ceilings, and skylight. Find everything you could possibly need for a luxurious stay, from luxe toiletries to that all-important complimentary Wi-Fi. The mini-bar is replenished daily with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages along with a selection of snacks.
Good to know: The resort also provides a vast list of exclusive honeymoon special privileges and promotions such as complimentary candlelight dinner and upgrading of In-villa breakfast to a floating breakfast for your Honeymoon Select Ocean Villa booking package.BOOK NOW
4 Two unique fine-dining experiences with the Serenity Plan™
The SERENITY Plan™ is a luxurious vacation package, offers the discerning traveller an all-encompassing hassle-free beach holiday experience at OBLU Select Sangeli resort. The remarkable feature of this generous all inclusive plan is a specialty Fine Dining experiences also included for guests.
SIMPLY VEG – Speciality Dining at ONE Banyan Island
Enjoy contemporary vegetarian cuisine, with delicious, original flavours and artistic presentation in the elegant setting. The vegetarian menu offers a mouthwatering kaleidoscope of Asian and European dishes cooked to perfection: green papaya salad with lime-coconut milk dressing, potato gnocchi, milk rice with rosewater, banana blossom and beans fritter, and more.
JUST GRILL – Speciality Dining at ONE Banyan Island
Whatever your favourite cut of beef, you'll find it at JUST GRILL steak restaurant. Relish fresh seafood and meat grills at this lagoon facing, à la carte fine-dining eatery. This restaurant is the perfect refuelling stop after adventure time exploring the nearby house reef.
5 Oceanview garden spa and wellness complex
Looking for relaxation in the Maldives or need a bit of a 2022 reboot? So head to ELE | NA Spa for rejuvenation. The best Spa in Maldives, features six double treatment rooms, a yoga pavilion, and a steam and sauna area. Decompress with wellness experiences, therapies, and massages using a range of pure beauty products. Further, yoga and fitness programs performed by passionate, highly trained, international therapists leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. We guarantee that ELE | NA Spa is all sure to deliver a lovely relaxing time.
The Rock– an exclusive sundowner cocktail bar
A favourite spot at OBLU Select Sangeli for sinking a few drinks while soaking up play of colors in the sky over the Indian Ocean, The Rock is sunset bar. Built on stilts in a shallow lagoon at the Western end of Sangeli island a standalone bar with a casual yet classy ambiance has a comfy bean bags are scattered around the bar, and there’s a traditional wooden swing as well.
Why go? With a gentle ocean breeze and panoramic sunset view, discover the joy of some posh holiday vibes at one of Sangeli’s most picturesque spots. Indulge in unlimited orders from a menu featuring one cocktail of the day, one mocktail of the day, wines, beer, and soft drink at an excellent choice amongst restaurants in Maldives.
OBLU SELECT Sangeli - Premium All Inclusive with Free Transfers
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling, Dining, All Inclusive
With the unique All Inclusive Serenity Plan, OBLU Select Sangeli Island is the newest ALL INCLUSIVE resort in the Maldives. Opened on July 1 2018, the hotel offers a wide selection of modern individual beach and water villas and suites to choose from, some with private pools. Just 50 minutes by speedboat from Velana International Airport (Male), this idyllic tropical paradise is within easy reach. Perfectly suitable for couples and families, OBLU Select at Sangeli promises to be a beautiful island chic and it's a delightful addition to Maldives' resort segment. The resort will be positioned as a premium all-inclusive 4-star, and includes 137 individual villas in six categories - on the beach and over water. OBLU SELECT Sangeli offers discerning travelers a comprehensive, carefree beach experience in the Maldives. OBLU has many modern amenities, self-contained beach and water villas, and suites, a selection of restaurants and services, amongst some of the best diving and snorkeling spots in the entire Kaafu atoll. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Carpe Diem - 09 Apr 2023 - from €1,999 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Novo - 09 Apr 2023 - from €2,435.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Vita - 08 Apr 2023 - from €2,296.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More