Joali Being, Maldives
Best Experience for: couples, wellness, spa, house reef snorkling, activities
JOALI BEING is the first wellbeing retreat island in the Maldives dedicated to wellness, opening in late 2021.
Nestled on the secluded island of Bodufushi in Raa Atoll, this nature-immersive retreat boasting azure lagoons, pristine beaches and a posh landscape of coconut palms. JOALI BEING will offer completely personalised and results-driven transformative programmes, with the ultimate aim for guests to return home feeling renewed, uplifted and inspired, with a new sense of ‘weightlessness’.
With 69 spectacular private villas, the retreat will offer some of the finest wellbeing facilities and unique transformational spaces. A healthy menu will offer hydrotherapy, movement, and sound healing experiences. Cocooned in pure luxury, JOALI invite guests to experience true weightlessness – to feel light, free and joyful.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - UP TO 45% OFF with additional benefits
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF: BEST AVAILABLE RATES
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - 4th Anniversary 40% OFF offer!
- Adaaran resorts: - Last Minute OFFER with Maximum Flexibility
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
With the island’s wild forest remaining untouched, JOALI BEING has been built using Biophilic design principles, a scientific system of architecture and design which integrates nature, aiming to achieve harmony by eliminating negative vibrations and enhancing the energy flow of the island.
The architectural concept of the retreat was guided by JOALI BEING’s architect Cuneyt Bukulmez and the interior design studio, Autoban – both also led the design concept of JOALI Muravandhoo island
Raa atoll is one of the northern, most visited atolls in the Maldives. Almost 70 km long and 30 km wide there are 88 islands in Raa atoll, 15 of which are inhabited. Raa atoll is home to a some luxury hotels include: Emerald, InterContinental and an ultra luxurious Joali Maldives. Raa Atoll’s unique topographical and geographical features make it rich and diverse in marine life anв a wonderful collection of unexplored islands gives travelers fantastic opportunities for an unforgettable beach experience in the Maldives.
The new wellbeing resort takes up the secluded natural island of Bodufushi in the Raa Atoll, close to its art-filled sister island resort, Joali Maldives, and just a 45-minute scenic seaplane flight from Male. Alternatively, you can choose to take a 30-minute domestic flight from Velana International Airport to Ifuru Domestic airport then, a 25-minute speedboat transfer to Joali Being.
Villas and Suites
Joali have a reputation for offering exceptional standards of service, modern design and stylish destination resorts and Loali Being is no different. Built according to biophilic design principles, this wellness retreat evokes harmony and balance by eliminating negative vibrations and enhancing the energy flow of the landscape.
You can choose between beach and ovewater water accommodation. Each of 68 thoughtful villas come with private pools and special inclusions, such as customised mini-bar setups, meditative musical instruments and wellbeing games.
All villas feature: Private pool, Jadugar (Butler) service, King/twin size bed,
Air-Conditioning, BOSE sound system, All villas offer sea-view, Hairdryer, Non-allergenic pillows, In-Villa Safety Box, Multi-line telephone with voicemail, Tea/coffee making facilities, Wellness Bar, IDD telephone and WiFi, Outdoor rain shower.
Ideal for multi-generational travellers Three-Bedroom Wellbeing Beach Residence offers 345 sqm of indoor-outdoor space, panoramic views and an infinity pool and a movement zone.
In JOALI BEING will also be a unique 491 sqm four-bedroom overwater villa with a magnificent uninterrupted the Indian ocean view, a wellbeing room and a movement room.
Joali's community brings together seekers and discoverers, experts and dreamers, healers and culinarians. Culinary delights at JOALI BEING focus on an Earth-to-Table initiative, promising ingredient traceability and offering fresh, locally harvested foods that support small farmers and are sustainably sourced.
All food and drink options have been expertly curated with the help of the retreat’s nutritionists, offering a selection of flavours and cuisines, with healthy yet indulgent dining options.
The resort is also home to a large, open-plan and interactive dining space known as Flow, which features signature kitchens: Plantae, offering vegetarian cuisine; Su, serving ocean-to-table pescatarian fare; and B’Well, featuring a signature JOALI BEING menu, including a selection of Earth-to-Table meals.
Mojo is the island’s tropical beach sanctuary, located on a three-layered sundeck, offering an ideal lunch and sundowner spot by the pool.
It is also home to Sai, the tea lounge, which serves an incredible range of teas and hosts tea ceremonies and educational tea sessions hosted by the resident tea sommelier.
Guests can also enjoy interactive nutritional cooking classes at the retreat’s Culinary Learning Centre, which will offer fully equipped kitchen spaces for each participant.
Inventive and inspiring, the retreat's an expansive wellbeing facilities offer endless possibilities for reflection, movement, and growth. From exhilarating adventure and soulful relaxation to customised nutrition and interactive learning, JOALI BEING creates wellbeing experiences tailored to individual lifestyles and goals.
The retreat aims to provide a transformational wellbeing experience centred around four pillars of wellbeing: Mind, Skin, Microbiome and Energy.
Following an in-depth consultation with a personal wellbeing consultant upon arrival, JOALI BEING will offer each guest a personalised programme, fusing both traditional and modern methods to illuminate a path to transcendence, self-discovery and renewal.
The retreat’s programming can be tailored to areas such as strength and vitality, mental clarity and wellbeing, hormonal balance, women’s health, digestive and weight rebalance, restorative sleep, as well as movement and alignment.
With a dedicated in-house team of naturopaths, therapists, movement specialists and nutritionists, each guest can work closely with their personal wellbeing consultants.
To develop the Four Pillars of Wellbeing, the retreat has partnered with Professor Gerry Bodeker of Oxford University, a Harvard-trained expert on traditional and integrative medicine and wellness, who chairs the Mental Wellness Initiative of the Global Wellness Institute.
The project is a collection of transformational spaces which are spread across the island with wellbeing at the heart.
Areka, the new Wellbeing Centre, opens its doors to fully immersive wellbeing experiences, scientific therapies and diagnostic services, educational programmes, specialised therapeutic and alternative healing treatments, as well as expansive fitness facilities.
There are 39 thoughtfully designed treatment rooms and transformational spaces including a Hydrotherapy Hall, which has a Sensory Deprivation Room, a Russian Banya, water therapies, a salt inhalation room and a hammam.
There is also a separate Pilates studio, an overwater meditation deck called Ocean Sala and an intelligent ‘Movement Analysis’ tool.
Aktar is the onsite Herbology Centre, inspired by the rich heritage and history of the healing powers of herbs.
Guests can address concerns around Mind, Skin, Microbiome and Energy with the resident herbalist, who specialises in preparing natural remedies using herbs, spices and essential oils. With a curated library and a calendar of interactive workshops, guests can discover the benefits of herbal teas and learn to make natural body creams, face masks and massage oils.
What You Need to Know
- The retreat will offer Immersion Programmes, ranging from 5 nights to three weeks. Designed to rebalance the Four Pillars of Wellbeing, your journey will be customised after an Intelligent Movement Analysis and an Integrative Health Assessment.
- Immersion Programmes can be tailored to areas of strength and vitality, mental clarity and wellbeing, hormonal balance, women’s health, digestive and weight rebalance, restorative sleep, as well as movement and alignment for good health and immunity.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Ari Queen - 07 Jan 2023 - from €1,816.00 - Classic Central (Male - Male) - 7 Nights - Save up to $428 OFF! Rates include discounts. (23/9)
- Emperor Explorer - 02 Apr 2023 - from €2,336.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 07 Jan 2023 - from €2,021.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! Also available for group bookings. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 01 Jan 2023 - from €2,111.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 01 Jan 2023 - from €1,940.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 14 Jan 2023 - from €1,886.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More