John Jacob Astor Estate at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
One of the Largest Overwater Villa in the Maldives
John Jacob Astor Estate ia the two-level, three bedroom water villa and is one of the largest accommodations in the Indian Ocean. With a total area of 1,540 sq.m., the luxury villa is set near the western jetty of the ultra luxury St Regis Vommuli Maldives, which you can read about here. As you might expect, the apartments are not cheap and will cost you at least $ 25,000 per night, depending on the season. But this money will buy you a stay at the top of the modern island luxury in the Maldives.
The large estate on the lagoon comes with a dedicated estate butler and an Olympic-sized infinity pool and hot tub on its massive deck over in the Indian Ocean. It also contains as a private gym, spa suites, cinema, and a large kitchen that can accommodate 12 for private dining. In fact, a special dinner in the villa that’s tailored to each guest by the resort’s Culinary Director or Executive Sous Chef. Villa John Jacob Astor Estate is perfect for large groups of friends or wealthy families.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 24 Oct 2021 - from €1,149.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €420 OFF! Price includes discount
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
The John Jacob Astor Estate at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort has made it to the prestigious list of the Top 100 Suites in the world by global luxury lifestyle guide Elite Traveler. The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort ranks among our top 10 luxury hotels in the Maldives, the best water villas and the best new hotels 2017.
There's more to this two-storey residence than the classic Maldivian mix of villa, sand and sea.
The very embodiment of elegance and a premier destination for entertaining, the water villa of the reverend John Jacob Astor Estate boasts panoramic views of tropical ocean waves, impeccable design and high-quality amenities.
On the ground floor there is a luxurious living room, distinguished by high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that fill the space with natural light. The adjacent casual dining room is an idyllic place for unforgettable meetings for up to 12 people. The show kitchen and butler’s pantry provide unrivaled convenience for large tourist parties.
The living room opens onto the extensive furnished terrace of the villa, where you will find a private beach floating over the ocean, and a large infinity pool framed by a plush couch, sofas and lounge chairs.
Modern technologies include a Bang & Olufsen 55-inch LCD TV and sound system, as well as iPad controls. A separate home cinema - with a 85 "Bang & Olufsen LCD TV and modern sound - is located on the ground floor and offers light entertainment.
The gym on the ground floor has cardio and iron simulators, as well as a yoga studio.
Both ends of the lower floor are equipped with bedrooms, one with a king-size bed and one with two quilts. Each bedroom boasts an exquisite living area with direct access to a private furnished terrace with jacuzzi, which offers open sea views. The marble bathrooms have a glass-encased rain shower, and the spa room has a steam room and massage table. Thoughtful details include 55-inch LCD TVs and huge wardrobes.
Located on the top floor, the master bedroom is a generous retreat offering stunning ocean views from the magnificent balcony. The living room has a plush sofa and chairs topped with an elegant chandelier, as well as a 55-inch LCD TV. Windows overlooking the lagoon and a wooden writing desk form an attractive working space in the next room. The separate bedroom has a four-poster king-size bed that promises a good night's sleep. The marble bathroom overlooks the ocean, where double vanities show polished lights and a 20-inch LCD TV with LCD display, and a top shower is fenced off by glass doors. A private spa with massage table and steam room, as well as Remede toiletries provide unrivaled care. SEE LAYOUT
The manor is complemented by its own premises for the butler and nannies (92 sq.m.), providing impeccable service.
The John Jacob Astor Estate at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort has made it to the prestigious list of the Top 100 Suites in the world by global luxury lifestyle guide Elite Traveler. The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort ranks among our top 10 luxury hotels in the Maldives, the best water villas and the best new hotels 2017. Read Full Review
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 26.09.2020
- Enjoy the Astonishing Seclusion at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo partners with Vertis Aviation luxury jets
- Experience Komandoo Resort Maldives this Christmas
- Win Year-long Dream Holiday at Kandima Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens Sept 27 with redesigned Villas
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, Maldives reopen on the 1st October, with 40% OFF
- Baros Maldives to Reopen with brand new Residence
- InterContinental Maldives is multiple Winner at Haute Grandeur Global Awards
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More