Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience for: Couples, Families, Spa, Activities, new Luxury Resorts
Le Méridien Maldives Resort is the first Le Meridien beach escape in the island nation. Nestled in a picturesque corner of Lhaviyani Atoll on Thilamaafushi Island, the luxury resort is a perfect getaway inspired by the mix of the beaches, crystal clear seas and an incredible marine life.
Marriott International’s Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa will make its debut on 15 September 2021.
Offering the ultimate tropical island experience, the resort is 30 minutes by scenic seaplane flight from the main Velana International airport. The accommodation choices make it ideal for couples, small groups and families. All 150 the beautifully appointed villas both on the beach and over water are designed for comfort. With a world class cuisine at six restaurants & bars, and excellent service spend your days enjoying numerous watersports for which, rejuvenating outdoor pools, or experience one of a signature healing treatments at the Explore Spa by Le Méridien. Celebrate the art of travel with a curation of immersive discoveries that showcases the unique Maldivian spirit, above and below the Indian ocean.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: ENJOY UP TO 35% OFF YOUR STAYS; book before April 4 for stays until June 30, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till April 30 for stays until Sep 30
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
Spanning 22 acres, the beautiful island is an eco-friendly haven abundant with magnificent flora and fauna and is enveloped by a sparkling lagoon and corals bursting with vibrant fish life including mantas, reef sharks and turtles.
Inspired by the essence of the Maldives, combined with a passion for culture, cuisine and design, the resort is a play ground for the curious and creative traveler to discover the European vibe of savoring the good life to do something different every day.
The stunning island of Thilamaafushi is located in Lhaviyani atoll is 30-minute by seaplane ride from Malé international airport.
The archipelago of the Maldives lies south-west of the southern tip of India and spans a large area of the Indian Ocean. Comprised of coral reefs, the Maldives 1,192 islands are scattered into atolls that form unique rings of sandy islands and sapphire lagoons. Lhaviyani enjoys light monsoons, making Le Meridien Maldives Resort & Spa a perfect all year-round destination. Majestic Manta rays, dolphins, turtles and pristine coral reefs – the atoll has some of the best diving and snorkeling in the Maldives.
Villas and Suites
Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa offers a huge range of luxury accommodation options to cater for all types of guest. There are 150 villas in seven categories, on the beach and a over water. A some villas also come with a private pool and dedicated butler.
Shined with local decor with warm, natural tones Beach Villas are scattered throughout the island and are divided into Beach Villas, Beach Villas with Pool and Lagoon Villas. If you are looking for the finest sands and calm seas the northern beaches are highly recommended (overlooking the lagoon). Beach Villas with Pool has ocean views (southern side) while other rooms enjoy lagoon view. Direct beach access, hammocks and private pools let you encounter Maldives in a unique way.
The Water Villas are located on either side of the jetty at the eastern end of the beautiful Thilamaafushi Island. The villas come in three categories where the water villas with private pool are facing the sunrise.
Perched out over the turquoise Indian Ocean, the Water Villas offer a roomy deck to look out over the sea, with steps down to the water and the magnificent fish life below. Large bathrooms, air-conditioning, flat-screen TVs and plush bedding with fine linens add to the cultured, chic ambience of your accommodations.
Restaurants and Bars
Le Méridien Maldives’s dining options are designed to take maximum advantage of the islands idyllic beauty with panoramic views and spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Le Méridien takes food seriously! With four restaurants to choose from International to Japanese, you will struggle to tire of the expansive dining options available.
The resort's main restaurant Turquoise is an eclectic in design and cuisine. Opened for breakfast to dinner Turquoise is a fresh interactive marketplace, where guests can feast with fresh ocean breezes and stunning vistas in a sophisticated setting. With smart casual dress code the guests will enjoy local dishes alongside Asian favorites and modern European tastes. The lavish buffet is perfect for families with hungry (and picky) children.
Open for dinner only this over-water venue combines incredible sunset views with modern Japanese cuisine. Defined as “to eat” in Japanese, Tabemasu is a distinct dining experience where art, design and cuisine are fused to create a chic dining journey featuring regional tastes including the finest sushi and sashimi that meld modern and traditional techniques with an haute-French mise en place. The menu features superb fish and seafood, fresh from the Indian Ocean.
Best place for lunch Waves Cafe is designed as a space for mindfully conscious eating and drinking. Feed and nourish the soul with wholesome ingredients presented in a simply light uncomplicated fashion. Celebrate the power of produce with organic and sustainably sourced ingredients.
Velaa Bar & Grill features the essence of halcyon beachside lounging, morning till night. Bask in the summer sun with light bodied wines, crafted cocktails & light dishes and once the stars twinkle relish grilled seafood, meats and wood-fired delicacies.
Children will love the Le Meridien's Family concept, an immersive world where fun and exploring are celebrated.
Whether stargazing or culture-seeking, kids are encouraged to engage in a world of make-believe and embark upon real-life adventures. Both inside the resort and within the island, Le Méridien Maldives curates educational discovery experiences for families to enjoy together.
Activities and Pampering
Le Méridien Maldives offers a wide range of activities including scuba diving, snorkelling and sailing. Other water sports on offer include banana tube rides, canoeing, kayaking, water-skiing and windsurfing. Island hopping, cocktail cruises and big game deep-sea fishing excursions can also be arranged.
There is the Waves Fitness centre and two outdoor swimming pools Velaa (with childrens pool) & Riviera (adults only) to further entertain.
Relax into a wonderful massage in the excellent Explore Spa that is invigorate the senses in a haven of natural beauty. Explore Spa pulses with life, full of magnetic energy fused with artistic expression. A mindful space that blends simplicity & relaxation to revive the senses & inspire a feeling of place to rejuvenate and energise.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (14.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blue Spirit - 22 Aug 2021 - from €1,196.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - (20% OFF)
- Blue Voyager - 08 Aug 2021 - from €1,170.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - (20% OFF)
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Marriott Bonvoy portfolio in Maldives formes new Market Sales & Marketing team
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- The Nautilus Maldives launches skydiving
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Minissha Lamba having an adventure Maldives holiday at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Indian actor Allu Arjun enjoys family time at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More