Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Family, Diving, Spa, Value
Updated March, 2021
Сombining comfort and style, Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers discerning guests the ultimate beach holiday. Opened in Nov 2018 and designed as a destination for relaxing and rejuvenating escapes, Movenpick Kuredhivaru promises serene seclusion and tropical tranquillity. Both thrill seekers and leisure lovers will find everything they need along the resort’s white sand beaches, where picture-postcard scenes present themselves at every moment.
With a series of unique architectural features and distinctive design touches that complement the soothing natural surroundings, the resort is located on Noonu Atoll, in the northern part of the Maldives, which remains the least developed area of the Maldives, offering guests untouched natural beauty, abundant sea life and endless views across the Indian Ocean. Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives offers 105 luxury beach and overwater villas, all with their own private swimming pool. Exquisite culinary experiences are a cornerstone of the Mövenpick experience and the new Maldivian resort offers five unique dining venues. Unwind at Sun Spa by Esthederm, while your youngsters play at the Little Birds Club. Other features include a tranquil yoga pavilion, a state of the art gym, water sports centre, volleyball and tennis courts. The resort also has a business centre, library and retail boutique to further ensure guests enjoy a convenient and carefree stay. Allow your mind to tailor-make a very special experience in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: SUMMER SALE - 35% OFF + free transfer for min 5 nights stay. Book by 31 Jun for stays till 31 Dec, 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $335/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 Aug 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
The resort was designed on the private, uninhabited tropical island of Kuredhivaru as a blank canvas on which to create something aesthetically appealing and truly unique. Taking inspiration from the Maldives’ spectacular natural scenery, expect to discover the stunning island environment, blurring the boundaries between innovative design, Maldivian heritage and Mother Nature.
The resort is designed in a contemporary style with emphasis on comfortable accommodation and a private, yet stimulating resort experience. Every modern convenience is incorporated amidst desert-island luxury, reflecting Mövenpick's renowned commitment to genuine comforts, delivered exceptionally well. Download Resort Map
Organic shapes for the roofs in villas and restaurants make the structure blend better with the environment. Interiors were dictated by ergonomy, to give to the guest comfort to stay close to nature, nature is the biggest luxury in the Maldives and architecture should just make it more prominent.
The resort is located on Noonu Atoll, in the northern part of the Maldives, which remains the least developed area of the Maldives, offering guests untouched natural beauty, abundant sea life and endless views across the Indian Ocean.
The five-star Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is reached by a short 45 minute flight by private seaplane timed to suit guests’ itineraries, directly from the main airport on Malé (MLE). Alternatively, the resort can be reached via domestic flight and speedboat. Sandy white beaches, where picturesque postcard-worthy scenes can present themselves at any moment, ring the shores. The resort is also situated in a prime diving location, close to some of the best dive sites in the north of the Maldives.
Villas and Suites
Each of the 72 Overwater Pool Villas, 30 Beach Pool Suites and 3 Beach Spa Pool Residences are private havens of comfort, comprising large living rooms that lead to wide bathrooms with stand-alone bathtubs and floor to ceiling windows from which to enjoy the shimmering tropical sunlight. Traditional Maldivian arched ceilings of each residence allow fresh air to circulate freely, cooling and adding a sense of abundant space within.
The large bathrooms complete the sense of private indulgence, with walk-in rainshowers and large bathtubs next to floor-to-ceiling windows.
The Beach Pool Suites and Beach Spa Pool Residences are located on the main island, each positioned at least one unit’s distance from neighbouring villas and face out to the ocean. Intimate verandahs include dipping pools and shaded gazebos, perfect for relaxing sundowners to cool down. Outside, tall palm trees and native greenery are carefully positioned to retain seclusion without ruining the view.
Both inside and out the Beach Spa Pool Residence (230 sqms) is a fantastic treat for a large group, be it family or friends. Sleeping options are flexible with two of the bedrooms offering king beds, memory foam mattresses and en-suite facilities. These include a stand-alone bathtub and shower. The third bedroom has twin beds and en-suite shower. All are exquisitely designed. The indoor and outdoor living area offers a perfect space for dining and socialising. The large dining table seats up to 6 people. In the afternoon, cool down in your private plunge pool or sip a drink on a sun lounger on the patio. Daily, expect our masseuse to deliver an ultimate relaxation with a complimentary 1-hour couple massage in your private double spa treatment room. Other amenities include a minibar, wine cellar, and Mӧvenpick coffee with espresso machine. 55" LCD TV is available as is free WiFi. Air-conditioning and in-room safe come as standard. The Beach Spa Pool Residence accommodates up to 6 adults, or 4 adults and 2 children.
Overwater Pool Villas is a spectacular accommodation with breathtaking blue lagoon views. A private plunge pool situated on the outdoor sundeck, allows you to chill out in style. The villa's interior is set across 140 sqms and have glass bottom floors from which you can see the tropical life below. The accommodation comes with a bedroom offering king or twin beds all which have a relaxing memory foam mattress, perfect for sleepless nights. The luxury is completed with an outdoor shower, and a stand-alone bathtub behind the floor-to-ceiling windows. Bathrobes and hairdryer are also included. Should you want to unwind indoors you'll also find a 55" LCD TV, a minibar, wine cellar, and Mӧvenpick coffee with espresso machine are also included. Free Wi-Fi, safety deposit box and air-conditioning come as standard. Overwater Pool Villa accommodates 2 adults and 1 child, under the age of 2.
Restaurants and Bars
One of the brightest impressions in Mövenpick Maldives is a world-class cuisine in a unique setting. The resort's chefs just love pulling out all culinary stops, making dining at the five-star Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives an experience to remember! Apart from four beautiful restaurants, the ‘Destination Dining’ initiative offers tailor-made possibilities for special occasions. Culinary adventures will warm up your appetite and surprise with innovative and special offers designed to bring to the guests fresh tastes and new concepts. Legendary specialties such as the famous Zurich-style veal, as well as the appetizing Mövenpick Premium ice cream, the aromatic Mövenpick coffee, creamy chocolate, delicious jams and yoghurts, and of course the unique selection of fine Mövenpick wines is something that you should definitely try!
Serving international buffet with market-style, themed night and à la carte for breakfast, lunch and dinner, ONU Marché is the resort's main restaurant overlooking the beach. The generous buffet breakfast at ONU Marché makes every morning good. Mӧvenpick’s signature marché concept is an experience where you will easily yourself indulging in fresh, locally sourced produce, wholesome nutritious food, local specialities, and comfort food. Live cooking action stations add an element of fun, while you enjoy the culinary delights offered at the marché. In addition, refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages complement your favourite dishes. Dress code is resort casual.
Situated an on overwater pavilion, Bodumas Overwater seafood restaurant serves fish, mussels, oysters, sushi, crab and shellfish in international classics and lightly spiced local recipes. Enjoy 360-degree views of the lagoon along with fresh seafood and amazing vintages from around the world. With casual elegance, contribute to the great experience, Bodumas is the must-go place to get lost in the rythmic percussion of waves, while the sun is sinking in the ocean.
With the best location for sunset, lunches and dinners are well catered for at the Latitude 5.5 Restaurant serving prime grilled Wagyu beef rib-eye, relish sizzling jumbo prawns and burgers. Located by the main infinity pool at a perfect latitude, you'll be mesmerised by the stunning sunset. A trendy, poolside restaurant alances just the right amount of ambiance and the island lifestyle livens up your spirits with a choice of classic and exotic concoctions, while you listen to music with tropical vibes. Poolside dining at Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is indeed a delightful pleasure.
Recently the Mövenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives has launched a new global menu, ‘Pesto, Pistou’, bringing its international guests and local residents flavours from the Mediterranean. Marking another gastronomic triumph for a brand synonymous with culinary excellence for more than 70 years, the expert chefs at Mövenpick’s resort in the Maldives have perfected a new and innovative range of pesto’s (Italian) and pistous (French) to create seven experimental dishes, available at Latitude 5.5 throughout October.
Close to Bodumas, Mövenpick Coffee & Wine Lounge is the café and wine bar with quality treats such as vintage wine tastings, coffee, ice cream, and a daily Mövenpick Chocolate Hour. Expect a variety of top quality Mӧvenpick products including coffee, chocolate, ice-cream and wine. For a selection of decadent delights, join at the Mövenpick Chocolate Hour – offered with the compliments, every day. Swing by for a wine tasting experience and sharpen your ability to recall wines – a great way to start the tropical sundown at Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives.
The resort's destination dining options include but are not limited to, Champagne breakfast, lagoon lunch, bubbly cocktails at sunset, dine under the stars, 'a night to remember', private BBQ and castaway dining on a private beach. An exclusive dining experience created to meet your request, in beautiful tropical locations with tailor-made menus.
Things to Do
Whether you are a family, regular divers, wellness seekers or a honeymoon couple, you will be spoiled of the things to do on vacation in the Maldives. Active guests will enjoy a daily fun diving trips to unspoilt reefs teeming with marine life. Noonu Atoll is a wonderful playground if you like snorkelling and scuba diving. The resort’s licensed divemasters guide divers to the best spots. The Raafushi, Christmas Tree Rock and Orimas Thila - must dive! The resort is also the perfect destination to take learner dive courses and gain basic certification. Those who desire a chance to explore without exerting themselves can hire a private trip by fully-crewed catamaran.
For those who seek adventure, the water sports centre offers an exciting range of activities including parasailing, windsurfing, water skiing, jet skiing, banana ride and sailing. Hop on board and explore the islands nearby, as well as the beautiful, abundant marine life in the Indian Ocean and Maldives. The exursions on offer: Dolphins' point, snorkelling safari, island hopping and much more.
The signature Sun Spa by Esthederm is an oasis of calm, where trained therapists soothe mind and body with massages and individually prepared lotions. As replenishing oils restore the body, the serene unbroken ocean views from each secluded bay relax the mind, leaving guests truly at ease.
Younger guests are also taken care of at the Little Bird Club where games, puzzles and activities will keep active minds entertained throughout the day, ready to rest again with parents after an exhilarating day. Experienced team members offer activities for kids in different age groups and with diverse interests.
Within the resort guests can maintain fitness levels at the fullyequipped
fitness centre and restore mind-body balance at the Yoga Sala. The full-sized tennis court and multipurpose court for football and volleyball give groups of any size chance to exercise every day.
Paradise as a backdrop for your wedding? Ready to re-enact those blissful wedding promises? Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is a perfect place for your special day. The overwater yoga sala at the resort offers an amazing backdrop for the wedding ceremony in the Maldives, especially at sunset.
With Mövenpick you will find all family-friendly amenities at Kuredhivaru Maldives to make your family holidays hassle-free. Mӧvenpick Resort Maldives receives excellent reviews from almost every guest. The size and luxury of the villas and suites receive high marks, as are the butler and the staff servicce as a whole. Spa, snorkeling and diving is also a great experience with many guests, and marine life around the resort. With such a friendly staff, spacious and luxurious accommodation, the natural feel of the island, cosy and delicious restaurants that meet different tastes, an extremely welcoming kids club, and an ongoing high service-level, you'll be more than happy that chose this resort.
Great vacation! Loved all the moments of our stay in this resort. Will revisit in future, Amazing spacious villas, Superb, Kuredhivaru paradize, Relaxing vacation, Sweet week, Overall a great stay but sorely lacking in service standards, 9 out of 10. Try and clean up the plastic from the beaches on a more regular basis and try to stop, It is like taking a step into paradise & feeling that you never want to leave...
What Guests Love
- Hotel facilities is new and scenery is a great
- Beautiful house reef and powder-white beaches
- Rooms are amazingly designed and eco-friendly
- The overwater accomodation is absolutly stunning. Privacy is lovely. Good for honeymooners.
- Breakfast came with free flow cava/ sparkling wine so that's huge bonus!
- Spa experience by Esthederm, yoga sala and gym
- Great place to disconnect ,relax and recharge
- Diving and water sports centre
- Private plunge pool for every villa, suite and residence
- Family-friendly activities, meals and kids' club
- Chocolate hours
What You Need to Know
- Accor has launched ‘Recharge in the Maldives’ to revive memories in the Maldives with generous dining offers and upgrades. Book Now
- Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is located in the Noonu Atoll; The resort is 45-minutes by seaplane from Male airport;
- Check-in from 3pm; Check-out Until 12:00 hours
- The resort is super eco-friendly so good effort!
- some of the rooms are located close to power house - noise emmissions
- Each restaurant was unique in it's nature but Bodumas is a MUST TRY!
- Sunset and sunrise yoga with Marina is the best experience for many
- There are no heaters in the private & public pools
- House reef - dolphins, sea turtles, mantas, lobster, starfish, the list goes on. The dive center is where all the action happens (locker, water, fins, snorkel, and mask all provided for free).
- The wifi is very slow
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,306.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - $300 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Emperor Voyager - 09 Oct 2021 - from €1,449.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Soleil 2 -11 Sep 2021 - from €1,135.00 - Ari, Vaavu Classic Route -(15% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Mar 2022 - from €1,241.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 .(16% OFF)
- Carpe Diem - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,655.00 - North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male-Male) - (15% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 19 Dec 2021 - from €1,799.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €350 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 21 Nov 2021 - from €1,938.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - $350 OFF! Rates include discount. Valid until June 30, 2021. Contact us for details.
- Princess Dhonkamana - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,060.00 - Classic Maldives - (31% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More