Radisson Blu Resort Maldives
Maldives Luxury Resort
Updated July, 2020
Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is one of the most anticipated new developments in the Maldives, in addition to being the first Radisson Blu resort in the market. Opened on March 2020 the resort is being developed on the island of Huruelhi in South Ari Atoll, and is accessible by a 30-minute seaplane journey, or a domestic flight from the main Velana International Airport to the Maamigili Airport followed by a 15-minute speedboat ride.
Featuring 128 exclusive villas, including family villas and a premium overwater villa, the new Radisson Blu Resort Maldives is set to strike a balance between stylish contemporary design and a truly Maldivian resort experience with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.
Set amidst some of the most amazing coral reefs, the resort’s first-class sea sports and dive centre will offer guests an array of activities, set for adrenaline pumping action. For those seeking to rejuvenate and restore, the yoga pavilion and spa will be the ethos of wellness as moves are practiced in the tranquil surrounds of the island. Dining at the restaurants and bar on the island promise to tantalise even the most discerning palate with unique cuisines and experiences.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Honors Legacy - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,310.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Group specials - 30% OFF! Rates include discount. Valid for new bookings only. Inquire for detail.
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Emperor Leo - 26 Dec 2020 - from €1,699.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Price includes discount.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2020 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
You can cool off with a cocktail by the pool, indulge in a creative Japanese-Spanish fusion meal, and enjoy fresh local seafood when you visit our resort’s collection of restaurants and bars. Many of the resort's restaurants overlook the ocean, so order a glass of wine to sip while you take in the view. Prefer to dine in the privacy of your villa? The resort provides room service 24 hours a day. View Resort Map
Adventure awaits you at the beautiful resort, located a few minutes away from several snorkeling and diving spots. The Dive and Water Sports Center offers a multitude of exhilarating excursions that you can enjoy. Indulge in a rejuvenating and soothing massage at the Blu Spa, or partake in a refreshing yoga session at the Yoga Pavilion or a challenging workout session at the fitness center. Chilling out at one of the island's bars with some delectable light fare is the perfect way to end each day.
A home to LUX* South Ari Atoll, Ari Atoll also known as Alif or Alifu Atoll is one of the natural wonders of the Maldives. Being one of the largest atolls in the Maldives, it divided into two parts: North Atoll Ari and South Ari Atoll. South Ari Atoll, a Protected Marine Area, remains one of the best places in the world to see whale sharks, which are spotted year-round on the outer reef, while North Ari Atoll is famous for its hammerhead sharks, although these are far more elusive and require deep diving to see. Most of the islands are home for the luxury resorts while others are uninhabited, the rest are inhabited by local residents. Read More
Set on the private island of Huruelhi, the-5-star resort hotel can be reached by a 25-minute seaplane journey from Velana International Airport (MLE), also known as Malé International Airport, or a 20-minute domestic flight from the MLE airport to Villa Airport Maamigili (VAM), followed by a 15-minute speedboat ride to the resort.
What You Need to Know
- View Radisson Blu Resort Maldives New Safety Cleanliness Procedures
- Transfers (excluded from room rate and payable at resort):
Option 1: Seaplane Transfer; Duration: 30 minutes; Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. For arrival the international flight needs to arrive before 03:30 pm and for departure the international flight needs to depart after 09:00 am.
- Option 2: Domestic Flight Transfer; Duration: 20 minutes domestic flight followed by a 15 minutes speedboat ride. Domestic flights operate throughout the day as per the schedule.
- The same method of transfer needs to be booked for arrival and departure. Please contact the hotel at least 5 days prior to arrival date to arrange the transfer, with your arrival details and full names of all guests as per the passport and the ages of children, if any. For more information about the transfer, including time and luggage restrictions, please contact the resort directly.
- Check-in from 2:00 PM, Check-out until 12:00 PM;
- All children are welcome. Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
- Radisson Blu Resort Maldives has 6 restaurants:
- Due to safety and privacy concerns the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.10.2020
- Veligandu Island announces UP to 25% OFF on 2020 & 2021 stays to fit Your Maldives Escapes
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
- Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
- Emerald Maldives expands culinary offerings with Russian cuisine
- LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
- 10 Most Affordable Water Villas in Maldives
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Experience LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer
- One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives: Place to celebrate this Christmas
- Joali Maldives wins 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives amongst top Indian Ocean resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island Welcome Guests with Assurance and Peace of Mind
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Appoints Alia Korshykova as Sales Manager
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More