The Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi
The Largest Overwater Villa in the Maldives
For jet-setters seeking both utter seclusion and total luxury, the sprawling Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi offers the perfect hideaway.
The largest over water villa in the world, is the perfect escape for friends wanting somewhere ultra-special to unwind or celebrate, away from the rest of the world. Surrounded by the flickering Indian Ocean, 500 metres away from the main resort and accessible only by boat, the recently renovated Private Reserve is a place to enjoy total freedom and fun in unimaginable style. Expect a decadent private palace sitting atop a sapphire lagoon, the most vivid dreams unable to conjure its grandeur and an exquisite experience.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - 25% off with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: All Meals Included. from US$350
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Built of wood and glass, with floor to ceiling windows and endless, cleverly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces, the vibe is natural chic. The huge oversea terraces are made for daytime lounging and the dazzling new fresh water infinity pool offers an alternative to bathing in the lagoon. With one ensuite master suite, one duplex master suite with two bedrooms and a fourth ensuite bedroom.
The mega-villa’s central living area features an open-air, open-plan design. With ample space and seating options including two massive, circular sectional sofas suspended over the dazzling lagoon, the Private Reserve can easily accommodate gatherings for 20 or more people.
The mega-villa’s central living area features an open-air, open-plan design. With ample space and seating options including two massive, circular sectional sofas suspended over the dazzling lagoon,
The Private Reserve comfortably sleeps eight adults with ample room for privacy and plenty of space for extra children and perhaps, a nanny. Beds can even be made up on deck for a truly magical ‘sleeping under the stars’ experience – perfect for cerebral chats long into the night beneath a spectacular sparkling and unpolluted sky. In total the Private Reserve can easily accommodate gatherings for 20 or more people.
Among the many amenities in the five-unit Private Reserve, the most impressive (and Instagrammed) is the two-storey waterslide which curves down into the private lagoon waters.
Of course, no getaway is complete without sufficient pampering, and the Private Reserve has its own spa with sauna and steam room and highly trained female therapists offering top quality treatments. Bespoke two or three day Meera Spa Journeys can be tailored for personal needs using all-natural products from luxury brands Voya and Sodashi. A menu of healing, revitalizing or detox treats, including detoxing seaweed wraps and the fabulous signature Meera massage blending techniques from around the globe, will leave guests radiant and rejuvenated.
Incredible cuisine is a key part of any stay at Gili Lankanfushi, prepared with the freshest vegetables and herbs straight from the resort’s organic garden and sustainably caught local fish and seafood. A female Japanese chef is available to design meals to individual tastes and a whole range of other delicious fare from around the world, with an exciting nod to flavours of the Indian Ocean. Served in the open top floor dining room or at cushioned round tables on the ocean’s edge, the cuisine is guaranteed to complement the stunning views.
The Private Reserve has a kitchen available to guests who wish to cook for themselves or the resort's in-house chefs are available to prepare the food onsite. There's a state of the art cinema, too, for film screenings of guests' choice and two female Ms. Fridays (private butlers) are available 24/7 to see to any requests, whether it's a private snorkeling trip to remote reefs with a female marine biologist or an indulgent picnic on a deserted island. Since there are live-in quarters for the "Fridays" within the Private Reserve, lightning-speed service and assistance is never too far away. And whilst guests rarely want to leave the Private Reserve, all the facilities of the main resort are simply a short boat ride away.
Built entirely above a postcard-perfect lagoon, the world’s most ultimate overwater villa will cost you at least $14,000 per night. Celebrities who have stayed at this piece of paradise include billionaire Richard Branson and tennis star Novak Djokovic.
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
Gili Lankanfushi is rated by many among the best resort in the Maldives, and with good reason. This stunning, 46-villa, eco-resort is just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport thriving in providing truly unpretentious, relaxed luxury. Barefoot are recommended (shoes are removed as soon as you leave the airport on the boat), and each guest is surrounded by the care of a personal butler with the title "Mr. Friday". The spacious, charmingly simple water villas are built of some types of wood and are equipped with open (and on the roof!) decks with seaviews that can evoke tears of joy. On land, a beautiful island with 683 palms offers a range of activities and an excellent dining options. This rare diamond in the Maldives is more authentic than other famous brand resorts at the same price - given the regular appearance in the Gili Lankanfushi of world celebrities. But if your own pools and air conditioning in each room are your priority, you can Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More