The Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi
The Largest Overwater Villa in the Maldives
For jet-setters seeking both utter seclusion and total luxury, the sprawling Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi offers the perfect hideaway.
The largest over water villa in the world, is the perfect escape for friends wanting somewhere ultra-special to unwind or celebrate, away from the rest of the world. Surrounded by the flickering Indian Ocean, 500 metres away from the main resort and accessible only by boat, the recently renovated Private Reserve is a place to enjoy total freedom and fun in unimaginable style. Expect a decadent private palace sitting atop a sapphire lagoon, the most vivid dreams unable to conjure its grandeur and an exquisite experience.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- CROWN & CHAMPA Resorts: UP to 40% OFF. Book until Feb 28
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Heritance Aarah: book early till 28th Feb for Stay till 31st Oct - 40% OFF
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Built of wood and glass, with floor to ceiling windows and endless, cleverly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces, the vibe is natural chic. The huge oversea terraces are made for daytime lounging and the dazzling new fresh water infinity pool offers an alternative to bathing in the lagoon. With one ensuite master suite, one duplex master suite with two bedrooms and a fourth ensuite bedroom.
The mega-villa’s central living area features an open-air, open-plan design. With ample space and seating options including two massive, circular sectional sofas suspended over the dazzling lagoon, the Private Reserve can easily accommodate gatherings for 20 or more people.
The mega-villa’s central living area features an open-air, open-plan design. With ample space and seating options including two massive, circular sectional sofas suspended over the dazzling lagoon,
The Private Reserve comfortably sleeps eight adults with ample room for privacy and plenty of space for extra children and perhaps, a nanny. Beds can even be made up on deck for a truly magical ‘sleeping under the stars’ experience – perfect for cerebral chats long into the night beneath a spectacular sparkling and unpolluted sky. In total the Private Reserve can easily accommodate gatherings for 20 or more people.
Among the many amenities in the five-unit Private Reserve, the most impressive (and Instagrammed) is the two-storey waterslide which curves down into the private lagoon waters.
Of course, no getaway is complete without sufficient pampering, and the Private Reserve has its own spa with sauna and steam room and highly trained female therapists offering top quality treatments. Bespoke two or three day Meera Spa Journeys can be tailored for personal needs using all-natural products from luxury brands Voya and Sodashi. A menu of healing, revitalizing or detox treats, including detoxing seaweed wraps and the fabulous signature Meera massage blending techniques from around the globe, will leave guests radiant and rejuvenated.
Incredible cuisine is a key part of any stay at Gili Lankanfushi, prepared with the freshest vegetables and herbs straight from the resort’s organic garden and sustainably caught local fish and seafood. A female Japanese chef is available to design meals to individual tastes and a whole range of other delicious fare from around the world, with an exciting nod to flavours of the Indian Ocean. Served in the open top floor dining room or at cushioned round tables on the ocean’s edge, the cuisine is guaranteed to complement the stunning views.
The Private Reserve has a kitchen available to guests who wish to cook for themselves or the resort's in-house chefs are available to prepare the food onsite. There's a state of the art cinema, too, for film screenings of guests' choice and two female Ms. Fridays (private butlers) are available 24/7 to see to any requests, whether it's a private snorkeling trip to remote reefs with a female marine biologist or an indulgent picnic on a deserted island. Since there are live-in quarters for the "Fridays" within the Private Reserve, lightning-speed service and assistance is never too far away. And whilst guests rarely want to leave the Private Reserve, all the facilities of the main resort are simply a short boat ride away.
Built entirely above a postcard-perfect lagoon, the world’s most ultimate overwater villa will cost you at least $14,000 per night. Celebrities who have stayed at this piece of paradise include billionaire Richard Branson and tennis star Novak Djokovic.
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
Gili Lankanfushi is rated by many among the best resort in the Maldives, and with good reason. This stunning, 46-villa, eco-resort is just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport thriving in providing truly unpretentious, relaxed luxury. Barefoot are recommended (shoes are removed as soon as you leave the airport on the boat), and each guest is surrounded by the care of a personal butler with the title "Mr. Friday". The spacious, charmingly simple water villas are built of some types of wood and are equipped with open (and on the roof!) decks with seaviews that can evoke tears of joy. On land, a beautiful island with 683 palms offers a range of activities and an excellent dining options. This rare diamond in the Maldives is more authentic than other famous brand resorts at the same price - given the regular appearance in the Gili Lankanfushi of world celebrities. But if your own pools and air conditioning in each room are your priority, you can Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (21.02.21) in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 21.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- Former Miss GB, Amy Willerton vacations at Kihaa Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives triumphs 2021 Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More