5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
5 Romantic Things You must do during Your stay at Mirihi Island Resort
Acclaimed as most romantic destination in the world, the Maldives provides a blissful rendezvous for couples to celebrate a honeymoon or a romantic interlude.
Whether you’re celebrating a very special anniversary or just want to treat your favourite person to a tropical island escape to paradise, the Maldives is definitely one of the most romantic destinations any couple can enjoy together.
A perfect collection of activities and experiences to inspire ultimate moments of romance to make lifelong memories, one truly "as unique as you" - here are 5 romantic things you must do during your stay at Mirihi Island Resort.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 4O% OFF
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct and get additional 15% off, FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 45% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: All Meals Included. from US$350
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Mirihi house reef is one of our main highlights making the island a favourite bucket list destination. The reef itself is home to turtles, schools of fish, napoleons, reef sharks, eagle rays in the blue and an exciting array of colourful marine creatures. The house reef offers you the chance to simply come and dive whenever you and your partner want to.
Night snorkelling is as rewarding and fun as going during the daylight hours. Experience the underwater life during night time.
To create everlasting memories at Mirihi surprise your partner with a romantic private dinner on the beach, beside the melodic ocean and beneath a sky filled with stars. From the gentle sea breeze and soft waves, to the aromas of your delicious dishes, the best part is having that perfect person to share it all with. Celebrate a special anniversary or propose to the love of your life in the most romantic setting, Mirihi is the perfect place to make your wish come true.
Diving is a must here at Mirihi. Scuba diving in the pristine reefs of Ari Atoll is an underwater adventure you won’t regret. There’s so much natural beauty in the aquatic flora and fauna. Taking photos won’t do it any justice, so bring your loved one along!
There are over 40 different dive sites nearby the island all conveniently located within an hour’s boat ride. From Manta Rays to Whale Sharks to beautiful coral gardens. Everything a diver’s heart desires.
You’re on vacation and Duniye Spa is a special place on the island. An enchanting expression of warm Maldivian service and world-class standards, Duniye Spa provides holistic well-being that cares for your body and your spirit in a romantic setting. Step in for an intimate couples’ massage, and leave feeling refreshed. Leave your troubles far away and indulge yourselves with a rewarding spa treatment at Duniye Spa.
If you love watching the sunset over the ocean casual and carefree Anba Bar is the perfect place in paradise for meeting up with friends or for sharing some quality time together over delicious cocktails and tasty snacks. This includes Mirihi’s very own excellent Caribbean-style rum, ‘Muraka’.
Live music and special events are a thing at Anba, from our after-dinner cocktails with live saxophone to Maldivisan music magicCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Value, Diving, House Reef Snorkelling
Located on one of the smallest islands in the Maldives, Mirihi Island Resort offers 37 villas, and has its own and unique style with luxury and comfortable features that you can expect from any large 5-star resort. From a beach cinema, spa, free non-motorized water sports to a hypnotic house reef wreck diving, as well as a great selection of activities, excursions, and water sports on the island, there are many alternatives that can pull you out of bed or tear off a beach chaise longue. This tiny luxury boutique hotel with a relaxed atmosphere is ideal for couples and small groups looking for first-class food and a wide selection of wines, as well as excellent snorkeling, and a fantastic dive from more than 40 dive sites. Depending on the season, half-board and all-inclusive packages are available. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Voyager - 22 Oct 2022 - from €1,938.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - 10% OFF
- Emperor Virgo - 28 Aug 2022 - from €1,545.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €200 OFF! Rates include discounts
- Princess Sara - 06 Aug 2022 - from €1,278.00 - Best of Central Atolls (Male - Male) - 10% OFF
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More