Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas Offers Cocoon Medical Spa
Maldives Best Luxury Spa Resorts
Anantara Spa at Kihavah, a luxury Villa resort in the Maldives, has announced the addition of new wellness offerings, including a Cocoon Medical Spa, two Ayurveda retreat programs and a Deluxe Spa Pool Villa.
For guests who wish to rejuvenate your body from the inside out with innovative new therapies that detoxify and cleansemaintain a stress free and balanced lifestyle or for those who need inspiration to start a new pathway towards self-healing, Anantara Spa offers a variety of wellness journeys, each custom designed to the guests’ specific needs.
Experience total relaxation in the beautiful spa sanctuary whilst your body is transformed using holistic treatments by the Anantara's qualified team. Their cutting-edge therapies can help with weight loss and skin problems to reveal a happier, healthier you.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Duke of York - 03 Oct 2021 - from €1,724.00 - Central Atolls (Male-Male) - Group Discount Available. Inquire for details. (19% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Nov 2021 - from €1,783.00 - Tigershark Special - For New Booking Only. Valid until August 31, 2021. (13% OFF)
- Scubaspa Yang - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,843.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (10% OFF)
- Horizon 3 - 13 Mar 2022 - from €1,706.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - (30% OFF)
Cocoon Medical Spa
The first upscale medical spa in the Maldives launched in November 2018. Cocoon Medical Spa provides the highest level of aesthetic and wellness treatments performed by a medical professional in a refined over water setting. Cutting-edge therapies can help with weight loss and skin problems to reveal a happier, healthier you.
Senior Aesthetic and Wellness Nurse Nur Laili has been providing hands-on artistry and expertise in the areas of beauty, wellness and anti-aging for over a decade. With a driving passion to help others achieve a higher level of self-confidence, she is devoted to empowering others to look and feel their absolute best.
“We offer state-of-the-art, quality treatments in a luxurious, relaxing setting to help you present your best and most vibrant self, ” Nur was quoted in a statement, as saying.
Nur takes pride in helping her patients achieve their desired results with customised treatment plans and individual attention. Whether guests require a Vitamin IV Infusion after a long flight for an energy boost, or wish to turn back time and erase scars and fine lines through Dermapen Needling, one of the most popular anti-aging treatments in the world, Nur has the expertise and knowledge to formalise a programme specifically tailored to each guest.
Cocoon Medical Spa’s trained staff and highly innovative treatments allows guests to achieve the results they desire without sacrificing the relaxation they deserve.
Ayurvedic Retreat Programmes
The newly devised Ayurveda retreats at Anantara Kihavah feature a tailored combination of treatments and exercise, as well as diet and lifestyle modifications to bring balance to our vital energies – or doshas. Ayurveda, a 5000-year old natural science, teaches us to live with insight and balance and bring about a comprehensive wellness approach into our lifestyles. Heading the Ayurveda team at Kihavah is Kerala native Sharath Ram, an all-round practitioner with over a decade’s experience across South Asia and the Middle East.
Nurture unique wellbeing with a choice of two specialist programmes curated by Sharath – Longevity and Detoxifying. The Longevity programme targets the everyday toxins that overload our liver and immune system, and lead to illnesses and allergies. Whereas the Detoxifying programme is designed to rejuvenate the body, strengthen the immune system and restore a naturally vibrant glow through addressing the damaging effects of modern life stresses.
Whether guests wish to dedicate three, five or seven days to holistic health, each programme is designed to help guests blossom by combining a private lifestyle consultation and therapeutic treatments with restorative yoga, breathing, meditation and herbal steams.
Sharath offers a private one-on-one consultation to establish guests’ body type in addition to the state of their physical and mental health. Following the consultation, guests will receive a specially recommended combination of treatments and private yoga sessions that have been tailored based on their individual requirements.
Deluxe Spa Pool Villa
Anantara Kihavah reveals an exclusive Deluxe Spa Pool Villa – the first of its kind in the Maldives – that gives travellers the ultimate relaxation spa experience with a dedicated spa therapist and unlimited daily spa treatments.
Deluxe Spa Pool Villa guests will be pampered by the villa’s spa therapist devoted solely to their relaxation and rejuvenation needs. Without leaving the privacy of their villa, guests can now enjoy limitless personalised spa treatments, meditation practices and private water aerobics every day from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm – another first in Kihavah’s expansive repertoire as a luxury leader.
The enhanced villa features an indoor, en-suite spa room. Guests can also enjoy their treatments outside on the private poolside terrace, as they are lulled by the sounds of the ocean. Anantara’s award-winning spa menu offers more than 25 signature treatments for guests to choose from. Consultations with luxury spa experts are provided before arrival ensuring a bespoke experience.
Anantara’s signature treatments are also available including the deep tissue and hot stone massages, reviving facials, and invigorating body scrubs and wraps. Essential manicures and pedicures complete the spa journey.
Following any spa treatment or for refreshment throughout the day, guests are invited to indulge their inner epicure with the exclusive, nourishing Spa Cuisine menu, available in the villa’s private dining sala.
In addition to the en-suite spa room, the upgraded 382sqm Deluxe Spa Pool Villa offers guests a larger 128sqm swimming pool complete with poolside hammock, an expansive outdoor deck and dining sala, lush gardens teeming with indigenous plant life and oceanfront beach access creating their own island oasis escape.
Designed by Maldivian architects Group X Design Associates, Anantara Kihavah offers the luxury of solitude against the world’s most stunning backdrop. Natural materials and motifs inspired by Maldivian heritage fuse to create laid-back luxury. With underwater dining, overwater stargazing, and swimming with mantas and whale sharks, photo ops abound in dazzling Indian Ocean hues.
Anantara Resorts in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.
In addition to the Anantara resorts, Minor Hotel Group manages the private island Naladhu Private Island Maldives in South Male Atoll and Niyama Private Islands Maldives in Dhaalu Atoll. Read More
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Opening Celebration Offer up to 25% OFF; Book by 31 Aug for a stay until 30 Sep 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 31 Aug for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Resorts in Maldives
Recent Posts 01.08.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Amilla Maldives plans Action-Packed Autumn
- Health and Sustainability on the New Menu at Kuredu Island Resort
- Here’s How to Spend Long Weekend at Komandoo Maldives Resort
- Emirates Launches First-Ever Passenger Service From Dubai To Miami
- New Experiences are Waiting for You at Constance Halaveli
- The Maldives lands on Abu Dhabi’s Updated COVID-19 ‘Green List’
- Maldives set 96 Hours for PCR Test Result for Inbound Travellers of All Nationalities
- These 10 adult only All INCLUSIVE resorts in Maldives, are custom-made for Romance
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi to host Russian Ballet
- Get a glimpse of your tropical getaway with the Kuramathi APP
- Malahini Kuda Bandos celebrates 5 Year of Excellence and Magic
- Sun, sea, and Much more at Hondaafushi Island Resort
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More