Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas Offers Cocoon Medical Spa
Maldives Best Luxury Spa Resorts
Anantara Spa at Kihavah, a luxury Villa resort in the Maldives, has announced the addition of new wellness offerings, including a Cocoon Medical Spa, two Ayurveda retreat programs and a Deluxe Spa Pool Villa.
For guests who wish to rejuvenate your body from the inside out with innovative new therapies that detoxify and cleansemaintain a stress free and balanced lifestyle or for those who need inspiration to start a new pathway towards self-healing, Anantara Spa offers a variety of wellness journeys, each custom designed to the guests’ specific needs.
Experience total relaxation in the beautiful spa sanctuary whilst your body is transformed using holistic treatments by the Anantara's qualified team. Their cutting-edge therapies can help with weight loss and skin problems to reveal a happier, healthier you.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Voyager - 22 Oct 2022 - from €1,938.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - 10% OFF
- Emperor Virgo - 28 Aug 2022 - from €1,545.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €200 OFF! Rates include discounts
- Princess Sara - 06 Aug 2022 - from €1,278.00 - Best of Central Atolls (Male - Male) - 10% OFF
Cocoon Medical Spa
The first upscale medical spa in the Maldives launched in November 2018. Cocoon Medical Spa provides the highest level of aesthetic and wellness treatments performed by a medical professional in a refined over water setting. Cutting-edge therapies can help with weight loss and skin problems to reveal a happier, healthier you.
Senior Aesthetic and Wellness Nurse Nur Laili has been providing hands-on artistry and expertise in the areas of beauty, wellness and anti-aging for over a decade. With a driving passion to help others achieve a higher level of self-confidence, she is devoted to empowering others to look and feel their absolute best.
“We offer state-of-the-art, quality treatments in a luxurious, relaxing setting to help you present your best and most vibrant self, ” Nur was quoted in a statement, as saying.
Nur takes pride in helping her patients achieve their desired results with customised treatment plans and individual attention. Whether guests require a Vitamin IV Infusion after a long flight for an energy boost, or wish to turn back time and erase scars and fine lines through Dermapen Needling, one of the most popular anti-aging treatments in the world, Nur has the expertise and knowledge to formalise a programme specifically tailored to each guest.
Cocoon Medical Spa’s trained staff and highly innovative treatments allows guests to achieve the results they desire without sacrificing the relaxation they deserve.
Ayurvedic Retreat Programmes
The newly devised Ayurveda retreats at Anantara Kihavah feature a tailored combination of treatments and exercise, as well as diet and lifestyle modifications to bring balance to our vital energies – or doshas. Ayurveda, a 5000-year old natural science, teaches us to live with insight and balance and bring about a comprehensive wellness approach into our lifestyles. Heading the Ayurveda team at Kihavah is Kerala native Sharath Ram, an all-round practitioner with over a decade’s experience across South Asia and the Middle East.
Nurture unique wellbeing with a choice of two specialist programmes curated by Sharath – Longevity and Detoxifying. The Longevity programme targets the everyday toxins that overload our liver and immune system, and lead to illnesses and allergies. Whereas the Detoxifying programme is designed to rejuvenate the body, strengthen the immune system and restore a naturally vibrant glow through addressing the damaging effects of modern life stresses.
Whether guests wish to dedicate three, five or seven days to holistic health, each programme is designed to help guests blossom by combining a private lifestyle consultation and therapeutic treatments with restorative yoga, breathing, meditation and herbal steams.
Sharath offers a private one-on-one consultation to establish guests’ body type in addition to the state of their physical and mental health. Following the consultation, guests will receive a specially recommended combination of treatments and private yoga sessions that have been tailored based on their individual requirements.
Deluxe Spa Pool Villa
Anantara Kihavah reveals an exclusive Deluxe Spa Pool Villa – the first of its kind in the Maldives – that gives travellers the ultimate relaxation spa experience with a dedicated spa therapist and unlimited daily spa treatments.
Deluxe Spa Pool Villa guests will be pampered by the villa’s spa therapist devoted solely to their relaxation and rejuvenation needs. Without leaving the privacy of their villa, guests can now enjoy limitless personalised spa treatments, meditation practices and private water aerobics every day from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm – another first in Kihavah’s expansive repertoire as a luxury leader.
The enhanced villa features an indoor, en-suite spa room. Guests can also enjoy their treatments outside on the private poolside terrace, as they are lulled by the sounds of the ocean. Anantara’s award-winning spa menu offers more than 25 signature treatments for guests to choose from. Consultations with luxury spa experts are provided before arrival ensuring a bespoke experience.
Anantara’s signature treatments are also available including the deep tissue and hot stone massages, reviving facials, and invigorating body scrubs and wraps. Essential manicures and pedicures complete the spa journey.
Following any spa treatment or for refreshment throughout the day, guests are invited to indulge their inner epicure with the exclusive, nourishing Spa Cuisine menu, available in the villa’s private dining sala.
In addition to the en-suite spa room, the upgraded 382sqm Deluxe Spa Pool Villa offers guests a larger 128sqm swimming pool complete with poolside hammock, an expansive outdoor deck and dining sala, lush gardens teeming with indigenous plant life and oceanfront beach access creating their own island oasis escape.
Designed by Maldivian architects Group X Design Associates, Anantara Kihavah offers the luxury of solitude against the world’s most stunning backdrop. Natural materials and motifs inspired by Maldivian heritage fuse to create laid-back luxury. With underwater dining, overwater stargazing, and swimming with mantas and whale sharks, photo ops abound in dazzling Indian Ocean hues.
Anantara Resorts in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you. Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.
In addition to the Anantara resorts, Minor Hotel Group manages the private island Naladhu Private Island Maldives in South Male Atoll and Niyama Private Islands Maldives in Dhaalu Atoll. Read More
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 4O% OFF
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct and get additional 15% off, FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 45% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: All Meals Included. from US$350
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Resorts in Maldives
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More