Anantara Resorts in The Maldives
Anantara runs five resorts in the Maldives. Part of Thai hospitality group Minor Hotel Group, Anantara Resorts offers a range of options in the Maldives to suit all tastes whether you want to go on honeymoon, take the family, or simply looking for a winter sun beach break as a couple. Pick the luxury that moves you.
Savour added luxuries and save with lavish promotions - select your next getaway and make it unforgettable with one of Anantara’s special offers.
Each Anantara luxury resort in the Maldives has its own individual style. Wherever you sink anchor, Anantara’s gurus and islanders will be on hand to discover for you which side of the island to be on, the proportions of the villas, the quality of the house-reef for snorkelling or the best of the cocktail at sunset - any question you might have, they will know the answer to make your moments special. Tailor your Maldives island time to your pace and your passions.
In addition to the Anantara resorts, Minor Hotel Group manages the private island Naladhu Private Island Maldives in South Male Atoll and Niyama Private Islands Maldives in Dhaalu Atoll.
Anantara, a Thai hotel brand have extensively redeveloped what were formerly the 3 resorts of Dhiggufinolhu, Veligandu Huraa and Bodu Huraa in the Maldives. Dhiggufinolhu became Dhigu, and shares conveniences with Veli right across the lagoon. Veligandu Huraa, always the smartest of the 3, has been upgraded to a 6-star resort called Naladhu. The hotels are set on a private islands, often quite a distance from the next island, yet Anantara Dhighu, Naladhu and Anantara Veli share the same lagoon connected by walkways or a short boat ride to each other.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Stories - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 30 Sep for a stay until 20 Mar 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book for 3 nights and get 20% discount. Stay Period: from 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
The three resorts are just 35 minutes by speedboat from Male International Airport making access exceptionally easy after your flight. Naladhu is the their top-end offering and the colonial style houses have pools which are absolutely enormous, and as good as any you will find in the Maldives. Guests at Naladhu can visit the other islands, maybe for dinner, and return to this little sanctuary, but guests from Veli and Dhigu can’t visit Naladhu which maintains its luxurious exclusivity. Good to know that Dhighu is the best for families, with a range of 2-bedroom villas, superb kids club, sandy beaches and shallow water to have a little paddle in the sea. With adult-only policy, Veli is aimed at couples and honeymooners, although the water villas are a touch close together and generally suggest opting for Naladhu or Kihavah.
Anantara Kihavah in Baa Atoll the north of the Maldives certainly has the wow factor with an under-water restaurant and superb diving spots and the villas naturally come with inviting private pools.
Meanwhile, a sister brand to Anantara Hotels, Resorts and Spas - AVANI Hotels and Resorts recently announced the development of its first hotel in the Maldives, and AVANI Fares Maldives Resort scheduled to open in late 2019.
Their thoughtfully designed luxury resorts provide windows into the genuine modern character of each island. Inside and outside each property travellers engage with the places, people and stories that make the destination like nowhere else in the world. Guests curate a lifetime of memories through personal experiences as Anantara opens doors and enables journeys of adventure and indulgen.
Best Experience: for family, activities
With some of the most spacious, luxury villas in the Maldives, a superb kids club, a huge choice of activities and just a 35-minute speedboat ride from Velana (Male) International Airport, Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort is a picture-perfect setting for your next tropical beach holiday with the family. With an excellent selection of spacious villas perfectly positioned to catch the sunrise or sunset, on the beach and over the water, or even with a private plunge pool – there is something to appeal to all families. From the moment you arrive at the resort's jetty, little ones will be ooh-ing and aah-ing in wonder as they peer into the crystal-clear waters to spy puffer fish, sting rays and baby reef sharks. With eight dining options each with a tasty children's menu, families are sure to find something to please even the fussiest of eaters. And they will be wide-eyed with delight as they discover the endless choice of activities, adventures and excursions that await! Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Couples (only), Privacy and Tranquillity, Fine Dining, Activities
For an unforgettable beach experience, like anywhere else, go to Anantara Veli Maldives - quite simply because the resort ticks all the boxes and brings the best of both worlds together. The hotel 'for adults only' is ideal for couples who prefer not to force children to interrupt their hard earned vacation. Not one, but two magnificent islands to relax with the healing properties of massage, facial and Ayurveda. A total of seven restaurants share your meals between them. Possibility to make the most of the water surroundings with surfing, deep-sea fishing and sailing. And, of course, there are ideal pristine sands, clear turquoise waters and iconic water bungalows, that makes the Maldives so desirable destination - all encompassed by five-star hospitality and luxury. And the last reason to book is an exellent location. Anantara Veli is 30 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: quiet and private, honeymoon, gourmet dining, activities
Naladhu in the Anantara's Maldives chain - the most secluded resort. Meaning "a beautiful island," the description is rather modest, given what he offers. The ideal holiday in Naladhu Private Island begins with an ideal location on a secluded paradise island next to two other Anantara resorts: Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli. With high levels of privacy, first of all guests are accommodated in ultra elegant 20 spacious beachfront and ocean facing houses instead of ordinary water villas or bungalows. Featuring the concept of a new era for the age-old tradition of excellent service and style in the Maldives, Naladhu is the place where everything is as it should be. All is familiar here, not because you were here before, but because it looks just like you would like to imagine. Create your own timeless moment from a collage of three islands, sand, sun, sea and exceptional service. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Ultimate Luxury, Over Water Villas, Privacy and Tranquillity, spa, Wildlife, swimming with mantas
Discover Anantara Kihavah, a boutique hotel with all the advantages of a paradise island of dreams you can imagine - white beaches with fringed palm trees, turquoise waters, dedicated butlers, fine dining and luxurious Over Water Villas - and you will not be disappointed. Anantara Kihavah is just 35 minutes by seaplane from the main Velana International Airport. Following the scenic flight, guests arrive to a picture-perfect setting surrounded by the jewel-coloured waters and uninhabited islands of the majestic Indian Ocean.
Comprising 75 one-bedroom villas, four two-bedroom residences and a three-bedroom residence, each hideaway boasts large personal infinity-edge pools, dining pavilions, expansive wooden sundecks and ample lounging areas complete with swinging daybeds, hammocks and sun loungers. All villas feature his and hers walk-in wardrobes, rain showers, outdoor showers and over-sized bathtubs big enough for two. Sunken glass bottom bathtubs in the over water villas offer a mesmerising view of the sparkling ocean, both below and beyond the adjacent infinity-edge pool. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Watersports, Two Pristine Islands perfect for Family & Couples, Luxury Surfing, Underwater night club
Niyama Private Islands Maldives goes beyond conventional concepts of lavish accommodation, sumptuous cuisines, and personalised service; by presenting every visitor with myriad opportunities to create their own exceptional island experience. Set on two pristine islands Chill and Play on Dhaalu Atoll in the Maldives, Niyama Private Islands Maldives brings novelty to one of the most stunning settings in the world. Dining at sea, underwater, deep in the jungle or in the treetops. Submitting to spa journeys over water or in a garden. Adrenaline-fuelled adventures are interspersed with quiet moments of perfection on long stretches of powdery beach. Always delighted with the water, your children will be here in their element. Children's Club Explorers - for kids of all ages, although teenagers will get the most out of this activity. Endless breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, boat trips, diving and water sports are additional benefits of this a luxury 5 * Indian Ocean resort. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 20.09.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- The Best Time to visit Maldives A Month-by-Month Breakdown
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- "Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
- MBM appoints Jose Enrique as the first Brand Ambassador
- 10 Ultra-Luxury Travel Experiences
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- Lily Beach Resort gets Haute Grandeur Global Awards regional honours 2021
- Celebrity Introduces New Brand Look, Encourages Cruisers to Sail
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Returns to Sailing
- Win a One Week Honeymoon to the Maldives with Coco Collection
- THE OZEN COLLECTION hosts Champagne Tasting Masterclass with Guy Charbaut
- THE OZEN COLLECTION launches Immersive Wellness Experiences
- Wonder of the Seas' Debut Shifted From China to U.S. and Europe
- Maldives is back to UK’s green list
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives wins 2021 Luxury Lifetstyle Awards
- Komandoo Maldives features New Menu at Aqua
- Six Senses to add second branded property in the Maldives – Kanuhura
- Underwater World: Amilla Maldives inspires travelers to celebrate local Art
- Vakkaru Maldives Announces 'Glitter and Gold' Festive Programme
- Hina Khan having a fun in the Maldives
- Sara Ali Khan enjoys the Sun and the Sea in Maldives
- Green Globe certifies Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Emirates offers even more reasons to visit Dubai and Expo 2020
- MSC Approved To Sail First Cruise Out of Port Canaveral
- Two More Norwegian Ships Restart Operations
- Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives announces New General Manager
- Holland America Sets New Dates for Three Ship Restarts in 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eaterie
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Crown & Champa Resorts celebrate 10k guest reviews on Tripadvisor
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eatery
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Lily Beach - Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Carnival Corp., Quest Diagnostics Offer Cruisers Access to COVID Tests
- Sea Cloud Cruises christens New Sea Cloud Spirit, its third Ship
- Green Initiative at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Jumeirah Group announces opening of new resort in Maldives
- Dusit Thani Maldives supports Community Connections with Unique Gifts for Kids
- Lily Beach Maldives to host Football Workshops with Guinness World Record Holder
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More