Top 10 Best North Male Atoll Honeymoon Hotels 2020
Most Popular Romantic Resorts in North Male Atoll
Top 10 Best North Male Atoll Honeymoon Hotels 2020
Most Popular Romantic Resorts in North Male Atoll
Quiet, tranquility and away from the rest of the world, the honeymoon in the Maldives is the perfect hideaway to escape from it all, and a dreamy nest for you and your loved one to treat yourself to a romantic paradise. One of the main Maldives' destinations - North Male Atoll is an ideal place for a well-deserved holiday after the wedding. The proximity to the international airport, a powder soft beaches, great prices, exceptional service and the best hotels with good privacy will leave the newlyweds only the best memories.
Below is a list of Top 10 popular honeymoon resorts within a short speedboat ride from Male airport.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving
Luxurious and contemporary, with superb private pool villas and an idyllic overwater spa, the island paradise of Coco Bodu Hithi is located in North Male Atoll and is a 40-minute speedboat ride away from Malé International Airport. Even in low season, Coco Bodu Hithi has a very high occupancy rate. Opened in 2005, with its fabulous atmosphere this modern, romantic 5-star resort undoubtedly makes an impression on couples and so popular because it is reasonably priced and is elegantly modern yet distinctly Maldivian. There are 100 villas (44 on the sand, 66 over the water), and each comes with its own small pool and outdoor shower, not to mention the design of the indoor bath, and the Nespresso coffee maker. There are six chic restaurants, two open air cocktail bars, extensive thatched overwater spa and a fitness center (with ocean views!). An uncrowded infinity swimming pool and a large selection of activities, including scuba diving and snorkeling in the lagoon. Despite all these facilities, guests - especially at night - tend to seek privacy in a private getaway, possibly with a bottle from Wine Loft. The resort is 45 minutes by speedboat from Malé airport; those who prefer to be closer must check Taj Exotica, just 15 minutes by boat. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, for Family, Value, Beach, All-Inclusive
Before stay there, Reethi Rah for the island resort seems a bit conservative. Smooth, majestic, but perhaps lacking some details of the bounty in Maldives rural style (call it what you like) that are in fashion today. Going ashore, you will realize that refusal to follow a fashion trend is the same point: you simply do not need it when you are the best. Reethi Rah adheres to his own One & Only style. Purposefully not 'trendy', in the development stage to the top level of luxury, specializing in high quality service to its guests, such an experience you would have hard to find somewhere else in the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Family Holiday, Activities
Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives is a new luxury 5-star resort in 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. The stunning private island promises its guests an unforgettable Maldives experience offering a new landmark in luxurious hospitality. Located in North Male Atoll, Grand Park Kodhipparu was designed by the world famous Hirsch Bedner Associates company providing a fantastic experience as luxurious as its incredible natural surroundings. 120 idyllic beach and water villas including 65 with private pools, large infinity swimming pool overlooking the turquoise ocean, starry culinary options in three restaurants, world-class spa, excellent house reef snorkeling, fully equipped water sports center and dive center, beach club and children's club provide guests with everything they need for an unforgettable holiday in the Maldives. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Overwater Bungalows, Undewater Spa, Beaches, Gourmet Dining
Located just 30 minutes by speedboat from the main airport, Huvafen Fushi ideally mixes Maldivian style with hip and chic features; thatched villas on the outside and on the inside, unique amenities, sophisticated design, contemporary furniture, high-tech equipment, and last but not least cool events which all contribute to make Huvafen Fushi a truly dreamy island. Encircled by one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, this private island paradise is home to the world’s first and only underwater spa, and with only 44 rooms it is the ultimate in luxurious privacy and intimacy. With 21 years and above guests only policy, Huvafen Fushi has been crowned the Most Romantic Resort at the annual Maldives Travel Awards 2017. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
Gili Lankanfushi is rated by many among the best resort in the Maldives, and with good reason. This stunning, 46-villa, eco-resort is just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport thriving in providing truly unpretentious, relaxed luxury. Barefoot are recommended (shoes are removed as soon as you leave the airport on the boat), and each guest is surrounded by the care of a personal butler with the title "Mr. Friday". The spacious, charmingly simple water villas are built of some types of wood and are equipped with open (and on the roof!) decks with seaviews that can evoke tears of joy. On land, a beautiful island with 683 palms offers a range of activities and an excellent dining options. This rare diamond in the Maldives is more authentic than other famous brand resorts at the same price - given the regular appearance in the Gili Lankanfushi of world celebrities. But if your own pools and air conditioning in each room are your priority, you can Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All-Inclusive Resort, for Couples, Value
Less than 20 minutes away from Velana International Airport by speedboat, set on a pristine island blessed with tropical beauty in North Malé Atoll, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat that is ideal for couples and honeymooners. Light and airy villas with wooden flooring and natural fabrics provide sensational views of the Indian Ocean and offer the choice of beachside or overwater accommodation. Pure white sand and a sparkling blue lagoon make this a perfect playground for beach games, snorkelling and water sports, while the magical underwater world of some of the top dive sites in the Maldives are reached within less than half an hour by Dhoni. Exciting dining with a choice of dining programmes, along with a sublime spa, make this intimately scaled resort a haven for those seeking a tropical escape. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Family, Spa, Surf, Beach
With the charm and seclusion of the Maldives' village interwoven with style and sophistication, Four Seasons Resort on the island of Kuda Huraa is a nice luxury escapel for families and couples alike in the Maldives. Just a short boat ride from Male airport, this idyllic resort offers luxury accommodation, superb amenities, a fantastic range of activities, and of course the unrivaled Four Seasons service. Own surfing school, 2 huge landscaped swimming pools (including children's), a water sports center and a fitness room, there is plenty for recreation and entertainment. The fantastic lounge bar with sunset views reflects the hotel's tranquil and sociable atmosphere, there are four restaurants serving gourmet cuisine and an incredible spa on a separate island that completes this utopia for those seeking relaxation and a great getaway near Velana Int. Airport, Male Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, All Inclusive, ValueFull renovated in 2015, Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas is all inclusive luxury resort that offers some of the most affordable water villas not far from Male Airport. It was and remains one of the few resorts in the Maldives with a great surf beach, which is why this island is especially popular among surfers, although diving, snorkeling and other activities are also plentiful, and the hotel occupies an entire island of decent size. This solid 4-star property is all inclusive, and villas the water are especially good not only for honeymoons or romantic holidays, but also are well suited for active guests. The resort has 37 Ocean Villas that are located near the island inhabited by 97 Beach Villas of the sister property of Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. Ocean villas come with a personal butler and many luxury benefits, as well as a premium price Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling, Two Islands One Great Price
A true island paradise, Angsana Ihuru is an eco-friendly luxury resort located on the tiny beautiful island with the best house reef in the Maldives. The 25 minutes by speedboat from Velana (Male) airport, a peace and quiet is the name of the game in this boutique resort with 45 villas run by Singapore's Banyan Tree, one of the world's most luxurious hotel brands. For guests there is one of the best house reefs in the Maldives - literally a few meters from the beach is hypnotic snorkeling (for free!), as well as excellent diving (own 5* star dive center PADI). Delicious food and drinks are served in the restaurant, and guests should expect an easy, unobtrusive pressure from the staff offering to book a therapy session at the excellent Thai spa. To diversify the activities there is a free transfer to Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru next door, where you will also find a restaurant, bar and spa. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
How to Travel On a Budget
The Maldives is a destination fast being added to many traveller's holiday bucket list. But how to enjoy a 5-star luxury Maldives vacation on a Budget? Would you believe me if I told you that an exotic island vacationRead More
First time in Maldives
If you're first time im Maldives and unsure about your upcoming trip, this section will put you at ease. Planning the first trip to the Maldives can be not an easy task: 26 atolls and 1,192 islands sparkle Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More