Top 10 Best North Male Atoll Hotels with House Reef 2020
Most Popular Snorkeling Resorts in North Male Atoll
Top 10 Best North Male Atoll Hotels with House Reef 2020
Most Popular Snorkeling Resorts in North Male Atoll
A house reef snorkeling is one of the activities that all visitors in the Maldives are looking for and one of the priorities when choosing a hotel. Warm waters around the islands are crystal clear with abundant and diverse marine life, including sharks, rays and turtles, not to mention the colorful fish and other creatures of the underwater world. All resorts in the Maldives offer snorkeling, but the best retreats are those that have a stunning and healthy house reef with easy access from the beach.
Swimming with a mask and snorkel does not require special preparation; So even if you are a first time, you can continue this experience, which will surely force you to return under water more and more often. We offer our list of top 10 resorts with the best house reef in North Male Atoll.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling, Two Islands One Great Price
A true island paradise, Angsana Ihuru is an eco-friendly luxury resort located on the tiny beautiful island with the best house reef in the Maldives. The 25 minutes by speedboat from Velana (Male) airport, a peace and quiet is the name of the game in this boutique resort with 45 villas run by Singapore's Banyan Tree, one of the world's most luxurious hotel brands. For guests there is one of the best house reefs in the Maldives - literally a few meters from the beach is hypnotic snorkeling (for free!), as well as excellent diving (own 5* star dive center PADI). Delicious food and drinks are served in the restaurant, and guests should expect an easy, unobtrusive pressure from the staff offering to book a therapy session at the excellent Thai spa. To diversify the activities there is a free transfer to Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru next door, where you will also find a restaurant, bar and spa. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling, Dining, All Inclusive
With the unique All Inclusive Serenity Plan, OBLU Select by Atmosphere at Sangeli Island is the newest ALL INCLUSIVE resort in the Maldives. Opened on July 1 2018, the hotel offers a wide selection of modern individual beach and water villas and suites to choose from, some with private pools. Just 50 minutes by speedboat from Velana International Airport (Male), this idyllic tropical paradise is within easy reach. Perfectly suitable for couples and families, OBLU Select at Sangeli promises to be a beautiful island chic and it's a delightful addition to Maldives' resort segment. The resort will be positioned as a premium all-inclusive 4-star, and includes 137 individual villas in six categories - on the beach and over water. OBLU SELECT at Sangeli offers discerning travelers a comprehensive, carefree beach experience in the Maldives. OBLU has many modern amenities, self-contained beach and water villas, and suites, a selection of restaurants and services, amongst some of the best diving and snorkeling spots in the entire Kaafu atoll. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for family, Activities, house reef snorkeling
Perfect for your romantic getaway or family vacation, Bandos Maldives offers 250 rooms in 6 categories on a beautiful island only 15 minutes by boat from Male airport. Recently completely renovated, Bandos is known as one of the best resorts for family holidays in the Maldives and you can safely relax while your kid is keenly spending time with friends around professional caregivers who have many exciting children's programs and entertainment.We do not recommend you the island if you want a romantic holiday in a quiet place. Bandos is ideal for families with children and is peppered with a large number of games and animations including a full-time babysitter, a children's playground, two children's pools and a large selection of activities that can be practiced. In Bandos, where rest is the king, kids can not be bored. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Value, House reef snorkelling
Small, quiet and peaceful with a good house reef snorkeling, excellent diving and delicious food - all at a reasonable price. This is Smartline Eriyadu in a nutshell. Surrounded by a some popular dive sites in North Male Atoll, Eriyadu Island was one of the pioneers of tourism in the Maldives. After more than 30 years, this 76-room mid-level resort gradually updates its style and goes to the status of 4 stars. Positive qualities include: an excellent, easily accessible house reef; all-inclusive package, activities and water sports; and direct access to the beach from all rooms. A special treat are nighttime bioluminescent snorkel trips, when special UV lights and mask filters light up corals and other creatures in fluorescent colors. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, House Reef Snorkeling, Value, all inclusive
Malahini Kuda Bandos Resort is a tiny island in the North Malé Atoll that offers a great-value Maldivian escape. Accessible by short boat ride from Male airport, the resort has 82 rooms in two categories, verity of culinary options with two restaurants and a bar and the other facilities such a spa, gym and water sports center. A stunning white sand beaches, house reef snorkelling and world-class diving complement the resort's modern amenities. Simple luxury is offered in beach villas, complete with outdoor showers, complementary Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and daily housekeeping. Meal plans are Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Quiet & Private, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving, Value
Makunudu is a true relaxing island escape with welcoming staff and idyllic seclusion. Perhaps Makunudu Island will close soon, and have a major upgrading at some point, so now is the time to come and experience an authentic Maldives, as it was 10-15 years ago. It may seem old-fashioned, but here still there are all great and simple things, and you do not pay for any bizarre attributes of modern resorts. It's easy to walk the entire shore to get to other uncrowded sandy beaches and find a spot under a sun. A great place facing west with pictures of stunning sunsets, while the arrival jetty is used by sunrise fans. Turquoise ocean is ideal for swimming and for snorkeling (snorkelling gear is free for all guests). There's no pool – but the excellent house reef can be reached straight from the beach, with colourful corals and fish and regular visits from reef sharks and turtles Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, house reef snorkeling, diving
Embracing the greenery of Helengeli island with its beautiful house reef, this refreshing all-inclusive resort with laid-back island vibe and fashionable design opened its doors in November 2015 under the new name OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli! Just a short 50 minute speedboat ride from Malé airport, Helengeli is equipped with 116 villas and suites each with a mixture of rustic and tropical interiors. Accommodation is offered on the beach or over the water, and each room is equipped with a spacious open bathroom, and some with private pools. In addition to nice rooms and delicious food, Oblu at Helengeli is undoubtedly a paradise for divers. The resort has its own diving school, with certified PADI courses, and in the region there is an attractive selection of world class dive sites, including an incredibly famous house reef. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling, Spa, Two Islands One Great PriceBuilt on an almost perfectly circular island, with 48 villas and unpretentious barefoot luxury, Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru remains a favorite place for romantic couples and eco-lovers. Located in North Male Atoll, "Vabbinfaru" in Divehi means "a round island surrounded by a coral reef." The simplicity of the name embodies the philosophy of the hotel. Enjoy the white sandy beach, flourishing coconut trees and tropical sunshine of one of the most popular global holiday destinations. Banyan Tree is perfect getaway for couples who dream of a simple barefoot luxury, away from it all. Beach Villas offer a panoramic view of the ocean, but Ocean Villas are more private. In both cases, "Deluxe" in front of the name means a slightly better setting and more modern bathrooms. The island has its own house reef with colorful fish, rays, reef sharks and turtles. Read Full Review
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
How to Travel On a Budget
The Maldives is a destination fast being added to many traveller's holiday bucket list. But how to enjoy a 5-star luxury Maldives vacation on a Budget? Would you believe me if I told you that an exotic island vacationRead More
First time in Maldives
If you're first time im Maldives and unsure about your upcoming trip, this section will put you at ease. Planning the first trip to the Maldives can be not an easy task: 26 atolls and 1,192 islands sparkle Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More