Rejuvenate body and spirit on a wellness staycation at Amilla Maldives, as post-pandemic self-care reigns supreme
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
Today, in a post-Covid19 world, health and wellness is even more at the forefront of your travel planning. The idea of a perfect wellness-inspired getaway is different for everyone, but the goal is usually the same – relaxation!
A daily tonic for body, mind and soul Amilla Maldives Resort & Residences offers a holistic approach to your wellness vacation in the Maldives. The resort's programmes encompass cuisine, spa, movement, and mindfulness. Authentic. Tailor-made. Contemporary.
Of course, the Maldives holiday is the perfect time to indulge and let loose, but also a great opportunity to prioritize your mental, emotional and physical well-being. From taking a water-sports activities to enjoying fresh, healthy food; there are a number of ways to have a killer vacation at Amilla Maldives, while feeding your mind, body, and spirit.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: SUMMER SALE - 35% OFF + free transfer for min 5 nights stay. Book by 31 Jun for stays till 31 Dec, 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $335/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 Aug 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Javvu Spa offers a holistic approach to wellness. Whether for relaxation, beautification or movement, Amilla's programmes encompass spa, movement, mindfulness and creative workshops. Authentic. Tailor-made. Contemporary.
Natural remedies and healing traditions have been passed on by word of mouth from generation to generation: with the support of a local Dhivehi Beys healer, Amilla Maldives has created two unique treatments inspired by these local healing traditions and integrated with modern techniques. Detox, pain relief and deep muscle release are key to these new journeys.
Discover Sensora - Magical lights, intriguing colors and soothing vibrations combine to stimulate the senses. Clinically proven to both refresh the attention and help bring the mind at rest, the Sensora uses one of the most advanced colour bath system in the world, recharging the brain’s electrical field and positively interacting with various bio-rhythms such as brainwaves, breath and heartbeat. Chromatic test and personalized sessions are available.
Amilla's specialist offers holistic consultations to discuss any physical conditions, mental tension, emotional imbalance and spiritual growth. Personalised wellness programmes are created, incorporating Yogic concept of life, Yoga therapy, meditation, mindfulness exercises and Mantra chanting, as well as movement, fitness and martial arts.
As part of Amilla Maldives Resort and Residence’s drive towards becoming even more sustainable‚ the Alchemy Bar is an interactive lab where guests are invited to get hands on and learn the basics of making organic bathroom and beauty products, such as soap, shampoo bar, lip balm, facial masque, bath salts… These heavenly combinations are made with a variety of natural ingredients, many of which sourced directly on the island
Located in a secluded spot among the island jungle, a high-tech, fully waterproof and climate-controlled inflatable pod offers a uniquely immersive nature experience with a 360 degrees view! This refined style of camping offers access to bathroom, showers (indoor and outdoor), plunge pool, steam room, sauna, as well as a variety of activities, such as massage, Yoga, BBQ dinner, that can be added to upgrade the overnight experience.
Amilla’s ‘Jungle Gymnasium’ features fun, island-made, ‘Flintstonian’ fitness equipment including barbells, a coconut weight machine and monkey bars. This incredibly popular outdoor ‘playground for adults’ enables guests to swap their well-worn workout playlists for birdsong and fresh air – only enhancing their sense of enjoyment and wellness. After all, combining playfulness with blue sky thinking is a hallmark of Amilla.
As part of Amilla Maldives Resort and Residence’s drive towards becoming even more sustainable‚ its famous Javvu Spa has launched a range of homemade soaps‚ scrubs and facials. They include fresh ingredients grown right there on the island such as coconut oil and aloe vera‚ therapeutic herbs such as neem and aromatic flowers including jasmine‚ wild marigolds and hibiscus.
Now Amilla guests can also get hands on with the ingredients if they wish to‚ with a class at Amilla’s ‘Alchemy Bar’ demonstrating how they can use these heavenly combinations of herbs and oils to make their own beauty products, such as soap and shampoo bar, lip balm, deodorant and more. The instructor will lead a fun and informative session which will teach them about the benefits of the natural ingredients and instruct them on how to combine them into a heavenly mix of their own. The guests can then take them back to enjoy them in their private Villa or Residence‚ or when they return home – a little reminder of paradise.
Today, the Amilla Islanders are busy creating new organic gardens and a banana plantation‚ amongst other things‚ in an effort to increase the amount of ingredients produced in-house for the kitchens‚ bars and spa‚ under the Homegrown@Amilla programme. This helps lower the resort’s carbon footprint by reducing the amount of produce shipped in from outside of the island‚ which is located in Baa Atoll.
As Amilla Maldives continues to keep the health and wellbeing of guests, the resort’s Javvu Spa has decided to divulge some of the healing secrets of Maldivian traditional medicine, known as ‘Dhivehi Beys’.
These natural remedies and healing traditions have been developed over the centuries; passed on by word of mouth from generation to generation. Nowadays, only few traditional healers remain in the Maldives. However, Dhivehi Beys treatments are still popular amongst the local population and many Maldivians would travel far for treatments.
In line with the resort’s Homemade@Amilla and Homegrown@Amilla sustainability and wellness programmes, this exciting new wellness project utilises indigenous Maldivian spices and herbs grown in Amilla’s organic gardens such as ‘thamburu’, ‘fonithoshi’ and ‘karanfoo’ to help create deeply restorative and healing treatments.
Today wellness is more popular than ever and Amilla Maldives has taken its ground-breaking ‘Wellness Your Way’ concept to new heights, with creative and fun additions that enhance guests’ holistic wellness.
‘Wellness Your Way’ is pioneering programme is tailored to each guest’s wellness goals and spreads across every aspect of their resort experience, from nutrition to plant-based remedies, mindfulness and movement.
The guiding principle of ‘Wellness Your Way’ is includes a specific ‘eating lifestyles’, or special dietary plans.As a cornerstone of Amilla's wellness concept, Amilla is the first resort in the Maldives to offer the country's broadest selection of dairy-free, gluten-free, low carb, keto, paleo, vegan and vegetarian menus across all its dining outlets. There are even cocktail menus packed with probiotic sodas and a sugar-free section.
But it doesn't end there. The delicious wellness cuisine even extends to a new ‘Sleep Well at Amilla’ evening turndown service, featuring sweet tasty treats.
These menu changes allow guests full control over their wellness, without missing out on their enjoyment of tasty dishes.
Run, Recover, Rejuvenate
A broad range of movement can also be tailored to guests’ needs in the ‘Wellness Your Way’ programme, including pilates, yoga, martial arts, tennis coaching and personal training sessions.
However, once again, Amilla has another string to its bow — and it's one which is completely unique in the Maldives. Situated in the shade of majestic banyan trees, Amilla's new ‘Jungle Gymnasium’ features fun, island- made, ‘Flintstonian’ fitness equipment including barbells, a coconut weight machine and monkey bars.
This incredibly popular outdoor ‘playground for adults’ enables guests to swap their well-worn workout playlists for birdsong and fresh air — only enhancing their sense of enjoyment and wellness. After all, combining playfulness with blue sky thinking is a hallmark of Amilla.
Relax knowing your health and wellbeing is Amilla's utmost concern. With PCR testing for all arrivals (staff and guests) with our compliments, our private island remains a safer choice for your holiday.
Best Experience for: families and couples, foodies, diving, wellness
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Maldives offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Known as The Island of Surprises - younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. The island is renowned for its constant evolution, ingenuity, playfulness and innovations, from its new Maldivian traditional medicine-inspired spa treatments to ‘glamping’ in a bubble pod under the stars. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,306.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - $300 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Emperor Voyager - 09 Oct 2021 - from €1,449.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Soleil 2 -11 Sep 2021 - from €1,135.00 - Ari, Vaavu Classic Route -(15% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Mar 2022 - from €1,241.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 .(16% OFF)
- Carpe Diem - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,655.00 - North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male-Male) - (15% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 19 Dec 2021 - from €1,799.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €350 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 21 Nov 2021 - from €1,938.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - $350 OFF! Rates include discount. Valid until June 30, 2021. Contact us for details.
- Princess Dhonkamana - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,060.00 - Classic Maldives - (31% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More