Сinnamon Resorts in The Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa is one of four resorts in Maldives run by Sri Lankan conglomerate John Keells under its Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts brand.
In addition to the reopened Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa, Sri Lanka’s largest hotel operator owns and operates three resorts in Maldives: Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives, Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, and the recently-opened Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 24 Oct 2021 - from €1,149.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €420 OFF! Price includes discount
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Surfing, Value, All Inclusive
Offering an affordable accomodation, Cinnamon Dhonveli has already found its niche in a relaxed, lively destination popular with surfers and couples who are hungry for a little more nightlife in the Maldives with an excellent a great-value all inclusive. A trip here is always big fun and you're bound to find yourself trying something new no matter what reason brings you to these shores. Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives is a first-class hotel with 148 rooms, 30 minutes by boat from Male airport. The bungalows and suites are spacious and mostly have a modern look, but are dull and slightly worn. All Inclusive, connecting rooms, a children's club and a children's pool make the resort a good place for a family vacation, while the world famous Pasta Point surf spot is a good draw for both first timers and experienced surfers. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: couples, family, house reef snorkeling, Diving, Value
Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon is located in Ari Atoll and its house reef and proximity to some of the most beautiful dive sites in the Maldives is the greatest attraction. Acquired by a luxury brand from Sri Lanka, Cinnamon today has 112 rooms, of average price range, that's good for couples and families. On a beautiful island, there is complete cleanliness, and guests are served by a variety of facilities to choose from, including a spa, squash and tennis courts, a children's playground, a pool, and exciting excursions. New Water Villas are the brightest and most attractive rooms, but there are other categories of accommodation with good value, and avid divers and snorkel fans should not miss the chance to explore the famous Ellaidhoo's house reef. Ellaidhoo is accessible via seaplane or speedboat from the main Velana International Airport. It is a 25-minute journey by seaplane or a one and a half hour ride on the speedboat. Regardless of the season, the serene atmosphere of a beautiful island, a lot of greenery, and the rustic spirit of Ellaidhoo await you! Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Families, Beach, House Reef Snorkeling, All Inclusive
Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives is the new brand luxury all inclusive resort with beautiful beaches and house reef snorkeling in Vaavu atoll. Officially opened on 1st October 2019 the five-star deluxe features sleek Italian design elements, a hosting loft, suites, water bungalows, villas and family accommodation comprising 90 rooms in five room categories. Guests can dine at the resort’s variety of gourmet restaurants serving an international platter in the most scenic setting. The resort also offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach. The resort offers an array of unique experiences including a swimmable lagoon surrounding the island with an abundance of marine-life. It is the only resort on the island of Aarah, located in in the pristine waters of Vaavu (Felidhoo) Atoll. Special features on the property include the main bar with sweeping views of the Indian O, a fully-equipped sports bar, and a luxury wellness spa operated by the acclaimed Mandara Spas. The resort can be reached by 25-minute seaplane transfer from Velana International Airport or through Speed boat transfers which takes a 75-minute ride. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Adults Only, All Inclusive, Scuba Diving
Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives is an All Inclusive resort that offers guests a luxurious experience in villas located along white sands and clear lagoon waters. On December 2019 Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts has reopened Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives after a complete rebuild of the resort, expanding its offerings to include an all-new, adults-only private island.
An upscale all-inclusive resort, Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa is a 45-minute seaplane ride from Male Airport. With 70 water villas in addition to 10 on the island, this hotel is more like a boutique than many others of a similar size. All 80 rooms are equipped with minibars and simple yet stylish furnishings and beautiful designs, including water bungalows with glass cutouts that open up to the seascape below. On the island, guests have access to a private beach, non-motorized water sports, new pool., sports and playgrounds, two restaurants, two bars and all-inclusive options. This resort is best for couples looking for a quiet and nature-filled getaway to relax and spend quality time with loved ones. Read Full Review
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 26.09.2020
- Enjoy the Astonishing Seclusion at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo partners with Vertis Aviation luxury jets
- Experience Komandoo Resort Maldives this Christmas
- Win Year-long Dream Holiday at Kandima Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens Sept 27 with redesigned Villas
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, Maldives reopen on the 1st October, with 40% OFF
- Baros Maldives to Reopen with brand new Residence
- InterContinental Maldives is multiple Winner at Haute Grandeur Global Awards
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More