Kagi Maldives Spa Island
Best Experience: Adults Only, All Inclusive, Couples, Wellness & Spa
Updated Sep, 2020
Kagi Maldives Spa Island is an adults only boutique retreat located in the North Malé Atoll only a 60-minute speedboat journey from Male Airport. With an accent on wellness and combining it with airy, spacious villas both over-water and on the beach, Kagi Maldives is a fusion of tradition and contemporary design, warm service and total relaxation.
Scheduled to open in the latter part of the year the 5-star Kagi Maldives Spa Island has 50 villas, some of which are over-water with the rest located right on the beach. They mix natural elements such as wood, stone and coconut thatch with the very latest in comfort, style and refinement. The ideal retreat for couples and honeymooners Kagi Maldives offers a soulful island experience where equilibrium can be found in its iconic over water spa or in the underwater paradise. The barefoot luxury resort also house a state-of-the-art gym, two restaurants, three bars and a dive centre.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
The Kagi's project to aim beyond the conventional beach resort design and committed to place unique emphasis on the wellness of human mind and body in the world's best tropical setting. The resort's is founded on the honest care of genuine hospitality centred on authentic experiences delivered by the experienced islanders whose passion is for sharing Kagi island home and the surrounding nature with you.
The opening of Kagi Maldives Spa Island increases the collection of resorts operated by Crown & Champa Resorts — a leader in the Maldivian hospitality industry with over 40 years’ experience — to nine, and subsequently diversifies its guest experience offering in this iconic destination. Each resort targets a unique traveller with the aim of offering great quality and value in different segments.
North Malé also known as northern Kaafu is the main atoll in the Maldives, where in the first time in the country the tourism has launched. The capital of Maldives, Male City and Velana International Airport (MLE) are also located in the North Male Atoll. North Male Atoll is home to a great collection of luxury 5* star resorts and budget guest houses. The close proximity of the islands to the country's main international airport makes it possible for travelers to quickly and inexpensively to reach their hotels by speedboat. Diving, relaxation and surfing are the main types of outdoor activities in this atoll and the pristine beauty of the paradise islands of North Male attracts visitors from all over the world. READ MORE
Located in North Kaafu Atoll, just a 15-minute seaplane or 60-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport, the boutique 50-villa property will provide travellers with a 360 degree wellness experience.
Villas and Suites
Guests will be able to choose from three room types: Beach Pool Villa, Lagoon Pool Villa, or Ocean Pool Villa. The room categories will be distinguished by their unique locations, while each villa will house a private pool, a sun deck and an expansive indoor-outdoor bathroom.
Hovering over the Indian Ocean shallows, lounge on your private sundeck, and take in the azure waters of the lagoons. Water surrounds you with a soak in your private infinity pool.
Discover over-water paradise as you enjoy the expansive and unobstructed views of the ocean and its stunning sunsets. Experience the spectacle of the underwater world mere moments of a snorkel from your villa.
The epitome of the barefoot experience offering a private sundeck, with your private pool, just steps away from a dip in the ocean and Maldivian sun.
Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk.
Restaurants and Bars
Kagi Maldives dining venues and bars take you on a culinary journey,food with soul. The resort's chefs are crafting artisanal flavour filled journeys focused on whole foods with a wellness balance, including all of your favourite.
The pool bar offers an uninterrupted view of the Maldivian sunset. Enjoy life’s simplest luxuries, sip on all natural cocktails crafted by Kagi’s Mixologists with a flair for concocting the extraordinary.
Piano bar, you can enjoy the live performance that Chill-out to smooth Jazz music with a refreshing beverage of your choice.The bar features comfortable seating that can enjoy the scenery.
Spa & Wellness
There is Kagi’s 1500sqm spa and wellness hub at the heart of the island, complete with an open-air, teardrop-shaped floating yoga pavilion at its centre.
Inspired by the “Epicurean lifestyle philosophy” and Maldivian island spirit, the well-being concept of the resort promotes the Art of Life - ~Living in balance - healthy & joyfully. ~ The objective is to deliver an authentic, result, outcome and experience focused service menu that is free of pretentiousness and puts customers needs at the absolute forefront.
The resort has partnered with two of the most prestigious skincare ranges in the world, EpicurenDiscovery and Healing Earth - a powerful combination to assure you a natural beauty experience. Expect a variety of exclusive facial and body treatments at Baani Spa at Kagi which uses an exclusive range of anti-aging and results-driven products from the celebrity-favourite skincare brand EpicurenDiscovery.
Together with this, Baani Spa will continue its well-established partnership with Healing Earth spa product range, where each product has been thoughtfully developed and the health of Kagi Maldives’s precious natural environment was kept in mind.
Diving & Activities
There is a narrow fringing house reef around Kagi with shallow lagoon inside. On the south side of the island is a jetty; a good starting point for a house reef dive. Fish life is prolific, especially in the morning and evening. More commonly seen fish include smaller-sized flower grouper, emperor, and pelagic snub-nose pompano. Also seen along the reef edge are schooling rabbitfish. On the sandy bottom of the island lagoon are white-barred sleeper goby and swirling about in the shallows are schools of tiny herring, often being chased by baby trevally.
Things to Know before You Go
- Download the resort's Health & Safety Guidelines
- Check-in 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM; Check-out 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM;
- Children over 12 are welcome.
- In addition to Kagi, Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world.
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More