Kagi Maldives Spa Island
Best Experience for: Adults Only, All Inclusive, Wellness & Spa, House Reef Snorkeling
Updated Feb, 2022
Kagi Maldives Spa Island is an adults only boutique retreat located in the North Malé Atoll only a 60-minute speedboat journey from Male Airport. With an accent on wellness and combining it with airy, spacious villas both over-water and on the beach, Kagi Maldives is a fusion of tradition and contemporary design, warm service and total relaxation.
The 5-star 'adults only' resort has 50 villas, some of which are over-water with the rest located right on the beach. They mix natural elements such as wood, stone and coconut thatch with the very latest in comfort, style and refinement. The ideal retreat for couples and honeymooners Kagi Maldives offers a soulful island experience where equilibrium can be found in its iconic over water spa or in the underwater paradise. The barefoot luxury resort also house a state-of-the-art gym, two restaurants, three bars and a dive centre.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Anantara Maldives - UP to 35% OFF, Anantara’s special offers
- Hard Rock Hotel - Summer Family CAMP-CATION with fun-filled activities for Kids & Teens
- Constance Maldives - UP to 45% OFF, for stays until 29th Sep 2023
- Fushifaru Maldives: 40% discount & Kids STAY & EAT Free! Free Cancellation
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
On arrival the guests are greeted by the Kagi's representative who help with luggage and guided to the boat. No waiting around which is great, and taking You direct to the island no hassle. The speed boat transfer from Male airport is enjoyable and scenic!
It is a tiny and beautiful island and the resort has just opened. The Kagi's project to aim beyond the conventional beach resort design and committed to place unique emphasis on the wellness of human mind and body in the world's best tropical setting. The resort's is founded on the honest care of genuine hospitality centred on authentic experiences delivered by the experienced islanders whose passion is for sharing Kagi island home and the surrounding nature with you.
The buildings are extremely well made, modern airy spacious. The resort's main restaurant, bar, swimming pool complex is stunning, with well stocked bars wine cellar, with an upstairs piano bar giving a stunning location to relax with a drink and watch the sun go down. There is a small resort shop but apart from essentials and a few items you need to bring what you want with you.
The landscaping on the island is spectacular however the plants are young and the resort's face will change as they grow, but at the moment it just add to a nice airy vibe.
The Kagi's location is perfect for snorkeling, but honestly, the main pool is stunning too, as is the architecture of the entire resort. The staff is very warm and genuine.
The opening of Kagi Maldives Spa Island increases the collection of resorts operated by Crown & Champa Resorts — a leader in the Maldivian hospitality industry with over 40 years’ experience — to nine, and subsequently diversifies its guest experience offering in this iconic destination. Each resort targets a unique traveller with the aim of offering great quality and value in different segments.
North Malé also known as northern Kaafu is the main atoll in the Maldives, where in the first time in the country the tourism has launched. The capital of Maldives, Male City and Velana International Airport (MLE) are also located in the North Male Atoll. North Male Atoll is home to a great collection of luxury 5* star resorts and budget guest houses. The close proximity of the islands to the country's main international airport makes it possible for travelers to quickly and inexpensively to reach their hotels by speedboat. Diving, relaxation and surfing are the main types of outdoor activities in this atoll and the pristine beauty of the paradise islands of North Male attracts visitors from all over the world. READ MORE
Located in North Kaafu Atoll, just a 15-minute seaplane or 60-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport, the boutique 50-villa property will provide travellers with a 360 degree wellness experience.
Villas and Suites
The rooms at beautiful , clean , modern and well equipped. A very comfortable bed , inside and outside bathroom with lovely amenities, sun deck with private pool looking out to sea.
Guests will be able to choose from three room types: Beach Pool Villa, Lagoon Pool Villa, or Ocean Pool Villa. The room categories are distinguished by their unique locations, while each villa has a private pool, a sun deck and an expansive indoor-outdoor bathroom.
Discover over-water paradise as you enjoy the expansive and unobstructed views of the ocean and its stunning sunsets. Experience the spectacle of the underwater world mere moments of a snorkel from your villa.
The epitome of the barefoot experience offering a private sundeck, with your private pool, just steps away from a dip in the ocean and Maldivian sun.
Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk.
Restaurants and Bars
Kagi Maldives dining venues and bars take you on a culinary journey,food with soul. The food is phenomenal! The resort's chefs are crafting artisanal flavour filled journeys focused on whole foods with a wellness balance, including all of your favourite and also vegetarian/vegan cuisine. Curries, noodles, tofu scrambles on paleo bread, fresh fruit juices…the list could go on! Poolside drinks are craft from the freshest fruits.
The pool bar offers an uninterrupted view of the Maldivian sunset. Enjoy life’s simplest luxuries, sip on all natural cocktails crafted by Kagi’s Mixologists with a flair for concocting the extraordinary.
Piano bar, you can enjoy the live performance that Chill-out to smooth Jazz music with a refreshing beverage of your choice.The bar features comfortable seating that can enjoy the scenery.
Premium All Inclusive: What's included
To assure your expectations are exceeded to the maximum, you can select Kagi's unique Premium All Inclusive Plan. This plan is constructed with everything you need to enjoy during your holiday journey.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Exclusive discount on Wellness Packages
- 24hr Snack Menu
- Unlimited Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Dine Around at Ke-Un
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner at Noo Faru Restaurant
- A la Carte Lunch at Ke-Un Restaurant
- Dine Around option of a 3 course dinner at Ke-Un Restaurant per stay (pre-booking required and subject to space availability)
- 24 Hour "A La Carte Snack Menu"
- Exclusive Discounts on Wellness Packages
- Unlimited "all you can drink" alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages "all day - all night"
- Selected excursions Included in the package
- Complimentary WiFi and daily Kagi Bottled Water
- Complimentary Nespresso Coffee Machine with ample tea and coffee selection
Spa & Wellness
There is Kagi’s 1500sqm spa and wellness hub at the heart of the island, complete with an open-air, teardrop-shaped floating yoga pavilion at its centre. The place also serves healthy food.
Inspired by the “Epicurean lifestyle philosophy” and Maldivian island spirit, the well-being concept of the resort promotes the Art of Life - ~Living in balance - healthy & joyfully. ~ The objective is to deliver an authentic, result, outcome and experience focused service menu that is free of pretentiousness and puts customers needs at the absolute forefront.
The resort has partnered with two of the most prestigious skincare ranges in the world, EpicurenDiscovery and Healing Earth - a powerful combination to assure you a natural beauty experience. Expect a variety of exclusive facial and body treatments at Baani Spa at Kagi which uses an exclusive range of anti-aging and results-driven products from the celebrity-favourite skincare brand EpicurenDiscovery.
Together with this, Baani Spa will continue its well-established partnership with Healing Earth spa product range, where each product has been thoughtfully developed and the health of Kagi Maldives’s precious natural environment was kept in mind.
Diving & Activities
There is a narrow fringing house reef around Kagi with shallow lagoon inside. Although the island has a great diving center, expect snorkeling adventures every day even if you certified divers, the house reef is teeming with hypnotic sea creatures. On the south side of the island is a jetty; a good starting point for a house reef dive. Fish life is prolific, especially in the morning and evening. More commonly seen fish include smaller-sized flower grouper, emperor, and pelagic snub-nose pompano. Also seen along the reef edge are schooling rabbitfish. On the sandy bottom of the island lagoon are white-barred sleeper goby and swirling about in the shallows are schools of tiny herring, often being chased by baby trevally.
You'll never bored at Kagi Maldives Island. The resort offers group yoga 3 times a week, a sunset dolphin cruise, and many non-motorized watersports all of which are included on the all-inclusive plan. The peddle stand up board is a fun way to squeeze in a quick lap of the island.
Currently, there are not enough reviews for a complete picture, but overall a 5 star resort very clean modern and friendly. Amazing buildings. Wonderful staff and a vacation to remember. We are sure, Kagi Maldives Spa Island has all the cards ready to make this a superb resort.
What's Guests Love
- A great location, with short and no hassle speed boat transfer from Male
- the property is new with an amazing design
- The smiling staff are honestly friendly, welcoming and helpful
- the rooms are stunning with an amazing views and complete privacy
- The house snorkling is incredible: sharks, rays and turtles besides lots of fish
- Food is great
- Yoga is fantastic
- dolphin excursion
- spa massages
Things to Know before You Go
- Book now and take advantage of the 25% off early-bird offer on all villa categories and meal plans
- Download the resort's Health & Safety Guidelines
- Check-in 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM; Check-out 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM;
- Children over 12 are welcome.
- The resort has a stunning house reef. The abundance of marine life at the steps from your water villa is amazing.
- The snorkel trip to spot turtles is a must do
- The Balinese masseuses are doing an excellent job at The Spa.
- The sunset yoga session with Erna is a must especially
- In addition to Kagi, Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals
- Horizon 3 - 02 Jul 2023 - from €1,270 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male - Ari - Vaavu - Male)Up to 1400USD off!
- Seafari Explorer 2 - 10 Dec 2023 - €1,806 - Central Atolls (Male - Male)Up to $260 OFF!!
- Emperor Harmoni - 21 Dec 2023 - from €2,646 - Best of Raja Ampat (Sorong - Sorong)Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (30% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More