The Residence by Cenizaro Hotels in Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
In the Maldives, the Singaporean hotel chain Cenizaro Hotel & Resorts runs The Residence Maldives by Cenizaro and The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah.
Nestled in the southern Gaafu Alif Atoll, The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah is adjacent to The Residence by Cenizaro’s first property in the island nation, The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi. With a custom-built bridge that enables guests to travel between the two resorts, this is one of the largest multi-island resort offerings in the Maldives.
Cenizaro Hotel & Resorts, the hospitality arm of Bonvests Holdings Limited, is a leading international property and hospitality company with a portfolio of independent luxury hotel properties in some of the world’s most desirable locations based in Singapore. The Residence by Cenizaro resorts is located in Mauritius, Maldives, Tunis, and Zanzibar. In addition, the group’s hotel portfolio includes the Sheraton Towers Singapore and Four Points by Sheraton Perth.
Each property in the family reflects a distinctive, individual personality and sense of place, and they all embody the legendary hallmarks of excellence the world has come to know: attention to detail and intuitive, personal and discreet customer service.
The Residence by Cenizaro, which runs the The Residence Maldives by Cenizaro resort in the Maldives, has joined the Global Hotel Alliance’s (GHA) portfolio of distinct brands, adding a collection of luxury resorts to GHA’s network of more than 35 independent brands and over 500 hotels.
The resorts of The Residence by Cenizaro are also part of Ultratravel Collection, the most luxurious and iconic hotels in GHA’s DISCOVERY loyalty programme.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 37% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF for a stay until 30 June 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book minimum 3 nights with'Secret Rate' and get 30% OFF. Stay from 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Anantara Maldives Resorts: Special Offersi
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays till October 31, 2022
- Mirihi Island: Early Bird Winter/Summer offer 2022 up to 35% OFF
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE - Up to 35% OFF; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Experience: Couples, Familiy vacation, Activities, Diving
The Residence Maldives is an elite 5-star resort, which was designed and opened almost completely behind the scenes. Perfect for a honeymoon in the Maldives, it took a while to reveal all its merits. The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi sits nearby sister resort of The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah and links with it a custom-built bridge that enables guests to travel between the two resorts, this is one of the largest resort offerings in the Maldives.
There are several different styles of resorts that you will spot in the Maldives - some of them are quaint manicured oases, some smooth, modern splendor, and others, like The Residence Maldives, embrace the natural Maldivian environment with their unique, respectful attitude to luxury. The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi is an intimate retreat that offers 94 beach-front and overwater villas. Designed to complement its surroundings and provide a sense of place, the villas have been created using natural materials and are decorated with local artefacts. This allows guests to feel truly immersed in the beauty of the island and all that it has to offer. The Spa by Clarins at Falhumaafushi is the only one of its kind in the Maldives, and offers a range of treatments created exclusively for the hotel and a place to escape. Dining options include all-day dining at The Dining Room, the resort’s beachfront restaurant and Li Bai, the resort’s signature Cantonese restaurant, serving classic Chinese dishes. Other resort highlights include a 42-metre infinity pool, dive & water sports centre, relaxation reading lounge, fully-equipped gym, two complimentary bicycles per room for all guests, and a diverse range of water sports and land-based activities. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Family Holiday, Couples, Activities, Diving
The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah is adjacent to The Residence by Cenizaro’s first property in Gaafu Alif Atoll, The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi. The Dhigurah’s sister resort sits on neighbouring island which you can walk to across a one-kilometre bridge. Together the two islands make up one of the largest resort offerings in the Maldives.
Accessible by domestic flight transfer takes 55 minutes from Malé airport the Residence Maldives at Dhigurah offers 173 beach and water villas, each featuring its own private pool. It also use locally-sourced materials, designed to capitalise on natural lighting. Catering to families, the resort provides 12 two-bedroom beach and water pool villas, with more on-land options, designed for younger children. Dining options include all-day dining at The Dining Room, the resort’s beachfront restaurant and Li Bai, the resort’s signature Cantonese restaurant, serving classic Chinese dishes. Other resort highlights include a 42-metre infinity pool, Dive & Watersports Centre, relaxation reading lounge, fully-equipped gym, two complimentary bicycles per room for all guests, and a diverse range of water sports and land-based activities. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More