The Residence by Cenizaro Hotels in Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
In the Maldives, the Singaporean hotel chain Cenizaro Hotel & Resorts runs The Residence Maldives by Cenizaro and The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah.
Nestled in the southern Gaafu Alif Atoll, The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah is adjacent to The Residence by Cenizaro’s first property in the island nation, The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi. With a custom-built bridge that enables guests to travel between the two resorts, this is one of the largest multi-island resort offerings in the Maldives.
Cenizaro Hotel & Resorts, the hospitality arm of Bonvests Holdings Limited, is a leading international property and hospitality company with a portfolio of independent luxury hotel properties in some of the world’s most desirable locations based in Singapore. The Residence by Cenizaro resorts is located in Mauritius, Maldives, Tunis, and Zanzibar. In addition, the group’s hotel portfolio includes the Sheraton Towers Singapore and Four Points by Sheraton Perth.
Each property in the family reflects a distinctive, individual personality and sense of place, and they all embody the legendary hallmarks of excellence the world has come to know: attention to detail and intuitive, personal and discreet customer service.
The Residence by Cenizaro, which runs the The Residence Maldives by Cenizaro resort in the Maldives, has joined the Global Hotel Alliance’s (GHA) portfolio of distinct brands, adding a collection of luxury resorts to GHA’s network of more than 35 independent brands and over 500 hotels.
The resorts of The Residence by Cenizaro are also part of Ultratravel Collection, the most luxurious and iconic hotels in GHA’s DISCOVERY loyalty programme.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 24 Oct 2021 - from €1,149.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €420 OFF! Price includes discount
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
Best Experience: Couples, Familiy vacation, Activities, Diving
The Residence Maldives is an elite 5-star resort, which was designed and opened almost completely behind the scenes. Perfect for a honeymoon in the Maldives, it took a while to reveal all its merits. The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi sits nearby sister resort of The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah and links with it a custom-built bridge that enables guests to travel between the two resorts, this is one of the largest resort offerings in the Maldives.
There are several different styles of resorts that you will spot in the Maldives - some of them are quaint manicured oases, some smooth, modern splendor, and others, like The Residence Maldives, embrace the natural Maldivian environment with their unique, respectful attitude to luxury. The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi is an intimate retreat that offers 94 beach-front and overwater villas. Designed to complement its surroundings and provide a sense of place, the villas have been created using natural materials and are decorated with local artefacts. This allows guests to feel truly immersed in the beauty of the island and all that it has to offer. The Spa by Clarins at Falhumaafushi is the only one of its kind in the Maldives, and offers a range of treatments created exclusively for the hotel and a place to escape. Dining options include all-day dining at The Dining Room, the resort’s beachfront restaurant and Li Bai, the resort’s signature Cantonese restaurant, serving classic Chinese dishes. Other resort highlights include a 42-metre infinity pool, dive & water sports centre, relaxation reading lounge, fully-equipped gym, two complimentary bicycles per room for all guests, and a diverse range of water sports and land-based activities. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Family Holiday, Couples, Activities, Diving
The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah is adjacent to The Residence by Cenizaro’s first property in Gaafu Alif Atoll, The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi. The Dhigurah’s sister resort sits on neighbouring island which you can walk to across a one-kilometre bridge. Together the two islands make up one of the largest resort offerings in the Maldives.
Accessible by domestic flight transfer takes 55 minutes from Malé airport the Residence Maldives at Dhigurah offers 173 beach and water villas, each featuring its own private pool. It also use locally-sourced materials, designed to capitalise on natural lighting. Catering to families, the resort provides 12 two-bedroom beach and water pool villas, with more on-land options, designed for younger children. Dining options include all-day dining at The Dining Room, the resort’s beachfront restaurant and Li Bai, the resort’s signature Cantonese restaurant, serving classic Chinese dishes. Other resort highlights include a 42-metre infinity pool, Dive & Watersports Centre, relaxation reading lounge, fully-equipped gym, two complimentary bicycles per room for all guests, and a diverse range of water sports and land-based activities. Read Full Review...
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 26.09.2020
- Enjoy the Astonishing Seclusion at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo partners with Vertis Aviation luxury jets
- Experience Komandoo Resort Maldives this Christmas
- Win Year-long Dream Holiday at Kandima Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens Sept 27 with redesigned Villas
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, Maldives reopen on the 1st October, with 40% OFF
- Baros Maldives to Reopen with brand new Residence
- InterContinental Maldives is multiple Winner at Haute Grandeur Global Awards
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More