The Residence by Cenizaro Hotels in Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
In the Maldives, the Singaporean hotel chain Cenizaro Hotel & Resorts runs The Residence Maldives by Cenizaro and The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah.
Nestled in the southern Gaafu Alif Atoll, The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah is adjacent to The Residence by Cenizaro’s first property in the island nation, The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi. With a custom-built bridge that enables guests to travel between the two resorts, this is one of the largest multi-island resort offerings in the Maldives.
Cenizaro Hotel & Resorts, the hospitality arm of Bonvests Holdings Limited, is a leading international property and hospitality company with a portfolio of independent luxury hotel properties in some of the world’s most desirable locations based in Singapore. The Residence by Cenizaro resorts is located in Mauritius, Maldives, Tunis, and Zanzibar. In addition, the group’s hotel portfolio includes the Sheraton Towers Singapore and Four Points by Sheraton Perth.
Each property in the family reflects a distinctive, individual personality and sense of place, and they all embody the legendary hallmarks of excellence the world has come to know: attention to detail and intuitive, personal and discreet customer service.
The Residence by Cenizaro, which runs the The Residence Maldives by Cenizaro resort in the Maldives, has joined the Global Hotel Alliance’s (GHA) portfolio of distinct brands, adding a collection of luxury resorts to GHA’s network of more than 35 independent brands and over 500 hotels.
The resorts of The Residence by Cenizaro are also part of Ultratravel Collection, the most luxurious and iconic hotels in GHA’s DISCOVERY loyalty programme.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Anantara Maldives - UP to 35% OFF, Anantara’s special offers
- Hard Rock Hotel - Summer Family CAMP-CATION with fun-filled activities for Kids & Teens
- Constance Maldives - UP to 45% OFF, for stays until 29th Sep 2023
- Fushifaru Maldives: 40% discount & Kids STAY & EAT Free! Free Cancellation
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
1 The Residence Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Familiy vacation, Activities, Diving
The Residence Maldives is an elite 5-star resort, which was designed and opened almost completely behind the scenes. Perfect for a honeymoon in the Maldives, it took a while to reveal all its merits. The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi sits nearby sister resort of The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah and links with it a custom-built bridge that enables guests to travel between the two resorts, this is one of the largest resort offerings in the Maldives.
There are several different styles of resorts that you will spot in the Maldives - some of them are quaint manicured oases, some smooth, modern splendor, and others, like The Residence Maldives, embrace the natural Maldivian environment with their unique, respectful attitude to luxury. The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi is an intimate retreat that offers 94 beach-front and overwater villas. Designed to complement its surroundings and provide a sense of place, the villas have been created using natural materials and are decorated with local artefacts. This allows guests to feel truly immersed in the beauty of the island and all that it has to offer. The Spa by Clarins at Falhumaafushi is the only one of its kind in the Maldives, and offers a range of treatments created exclusively for the hotel and a place to escape. Dining options include all-day dining at The Dining Room, the resort’s beachfront restaurant and Li Bai, the resort’s signature Cantonese restaurant, serving classic Chinese dishes. Other resort highlights include a 42-metre infinity pool, dive & water sports centre, relaxation reading lounge, fully-equipped gym, two complimentary bicycles per room for all guests, and a diverse range of water sports and land-based activities. Read Full ReviewBOOK NOW
2 The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah
Best Experience: Family Holiday, Couples, Activities, Diving
The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah is adjacent to The Residence by Cenizaro’s first property in Gaafu Alif Atoll, The Residence Maldives at Falhumaafushi. The Dhigurah’s sister resort sits on neighbouring island which you can walk to across a one-kilometre bridge. Together the two islands make up one of the largest resort offerings in the Maldives.
Accessible by domestic flight transfer takes 55 minutes from Malé airport the Residence Maldives at Dhigurah offers 173 beach and water villas, each featuring its own private pool. It also use locally-sourced materials, designed to capitalise on natural lighting. Catering to families, the resort provides 12 two-bedroom beach and water pool villas, with more on-land options, designed for younger children. Dining options include all-day dining at The Dining Room, the resort’s beachfront restaurant and Li Bai, the resort’s signature Cantonese restaurant, serving classic Chinese dishes. Other resort highlights include a 42-metre infinity pool, Dive & Watersports Centre, relaxation reading lounge, fully-equipped gym, two complimentary bicycles per room for all guests, and a diverse range of water sports and land-based activities. Read Full ReviewBOOK NOW
LiveAboard.com Special Deals
- Horizon 3 - 02 Jul 2023 - from €1,270 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male - Ari - Vaavu - Male)Up to 1400USD off!
- Seafari Explorer 2 - 10 Dec 2023 - €1,806 - Central Atolls (Male - Male)Up to $260 OFF!!
- Emperor Harmoni - 21 Dec 2023 - from €2,646 - Best of Raja Ampat (Sorong - Sorong)Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (30% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More