Why Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives Should be Your Next Stop
The Maldives Hottest New Resorts
Kuda Villingili Resort does right by its role as Maldives newest luxury island retreat, serving up surfing, snorkeling, blissful swimming - or just sunning on the warm, golden sands.
But as much as everyone loves a quick beach escape, this is a spot where you’re going to want to linger longer: Just a 30-minute speedboat jorney from Male airport lie bucket-list adventures, 95 spacious rooms with panoramic views, serious destination dining—and the largest swimming pool in the Maldives with a vibrant beach club, and still have more to check out next time.
Whether you are a solo traveller, a couple, a family or traveling in a group, this idyllic haven perfectly balances a sense of togetherness and inclusivity with utter privacy, safe and independence - the ultimate getaway to reconnect with nature, a paradise you can truly call your home.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - 25% off with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: All Meals Included. from US$350
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Since the early 1970s, when the Australian surfers discovered the thrill of surfing on the Maldivian reefs, the sport has held a revered place in local culture and lore. The fact that there are so many great options for surfers of all skill levels here certainly doesn’t hurt.
Kuda Vilinigili boasts a prime access to Chickens Break, one of the top surfing spots. A reef stretch producing over ten second barrels, Kudavilinigili is the best place for surf enthusiasts and the resort is delighted to offer surf boards, equipment and lessons to each levels.
With groundswell coming from the Southeast, the best time to catch a big wave is between May and October.
Kuga Villingili water sports offers a full range of water sports and adventures. From kayaking and wakeboarding to jet skiing and windsurfing. The best thing is an all non-motorised water sport equipment is available free of charge.
You'll love snorkeling - during the day, snorkel to observe the majestic mantas, reef sharks, and hundreds of sea creatures amongst the coral reefs. Discover the Maldives underwater after sundown to catch a glimpse of the unique fluorescent marine life.
Maldives' central atolls are the home to the world's best diving sites. Expect to see manta rays, sea turtles and sharks, on a trip guided by KudaVillingili’s skilled dive team.
Make a splash at the impressive 150-metre swimming pool surrounded by lush nature, stylish sunbeds, and private shaded cabanas. The pool boasts a shaded Jacuzzi and lounge pool, as well as a separate children-friendly pool, a wet lounge and wet bridge.
The KudaVillingili Spa has eight treatment over-water villas are the perfect designed space to rejuvenate the mind and the body at ease. Organic and plant-based ingredients complement the ancient healing traditions of the East. Professionally trained therapists and instructors focus on meeting the wellness needs of each client, providing a personal experience to help.
Wellbeing experiences are added by KudaVillingili’s complimentary wellness sessions, every morning, guests can participate. The gym features state-of-the-art fitness equipment while the elevated Yoga Pavilion, overlooking the ocean, offers personal yoga master reterats, including meditation.
With a special team leads fun-filled games, activities, and creative workshops around the island, KudaFiyo is more than a kids club.
KudaVillingili hosts daily competitions and games. Have a tennis or volleyball match, or challenge friends and family to billiards or a game of chess.
Ready to party? During the week you can enjoy the pool-side live band, as well as daily DJ sets at the Beach Bar. The resort’s weekly entertainment includes: White Party, Seafood Night and Maldivian Night.
Retail Village is another highlight of the resort to shop unique brands from all over the world to offer chic island style clothing and accessories for women, men, and children.
Journey through an unparalleled culinary experience at Kuda Villingili and discover an authenticity and variety with the resort's vividly enticing outlets; each with its unique influence.
From casual Hawker-style cuisine to fine dining on the beach, KudaVillingili has a diverse array of outstanding gourmet delights.
Book for 3 nights and get up to 20% discount. Enjoy these exclusive offer tailored to enrich your stay and make your experience one to remember. Stay Period: From 1st Nov 21 onwards (except 22nd Dec 21 - 10th Jan 22)Chech Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: couples, families, groups, beach club, activities, diving
Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives is a newest luxury island retreat located in North Male atoll, a short speedboat ride from Velana International airport. With a chic Beach Club this mixed-use 5-star property features the Maldives redefined where time and space matter. With four different accommodation types including beach and water pool villas, and luxurious penthouses, Kudavillingili is a unique, experience-driven concept to connect with your loved ones, make up for the time lost, strengthen friendships and create new ones in this slice of paradise.
This spectacular resort providing prime access to one of the world’s best surfing spots - ‘Chickens’ - as well as a host of daily activities and nightly entertainment such as lobster & champagne nights and sunset DJ sessions. Whether you are a solo traveller, a couple, a family or traveling in a group, this idyllic haven perfectly balances a sense of togetherness and inclusivity with utter privacy, safe and independence. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More