Riu Hotels Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
Riu Hotels & Resorts has the two properties in Maldives: Hotel Riu Palace Maldives – a five star resort and Riu Atoll – a four star resort. The resorts developed by Riu Hotels and Resorts of Spain have been opened on 2019.
The Riu Palace Maldives has 176 rooms with villas allowing direct access to the beach. Riu Atoll has 264 rooms with a view of the beach. Both resorts offer cuisine from all over the world along with infinity pools. The resorts are connected with a walkway and were built by CCC company from China, who also are the builders of the Sinamale bridge.
RIU Hotels & Resorts is a Spanish hotel chain founded by the Riu family as a small holiday firm in 1953. It was founded in Mallorca, Spain, and is currently 49% owned by TUI and run by the third generation of the family. The company's business is focused on the holiday hotel sector and over 70% of its establishments offer an all inclusive service.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 24 Oct 2021 - from €1,149.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €420 OFF! Price includes discount
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
Best Experience: All-Inclusive, Couples, Beach, Activities, Value
Hotel Riu Palace Maldivas blends contemporary style and barefoot luxury into a all inclusive resort, retaining Riu service levels in a relaxed beach environment. Opened in summer 2019, the 5-star hotel is located on the private island of Kedhigandu in Dhaalu Atoll and it offers an all-inclusive 24-hour service, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a wide range of cuisines and many relaxation and entertainment options.
With the sister property RIU Atoll set on the neighbouring island of Maafushi and connected by a walkway with it, Riu Palace Maldivas has mix of beach front rooms and “over water” suites, infinity swimming pool with swim-up bar, an exceptional watersports, free gym and steam bath, a kids club, and a sense of privacy that is perfect for both couples and families alike. If you're dreaming of having a luxury holiday in the Maldives, Riu Palace Maldivas is the ideal place for your vacation. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All-Inclusive, Couples, Families, Beach, Activities, Value
Riu Atoll is a wonderful All Inclusive resort with a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and Kids Club in the Maldives. Connected to Riu Palace Maldivas by a walkway surrounded by a lagoon, the 24-hour all-inclusive hotel is located in Dhaalu atoll, a 40-minute domestic flight from the main Velana International Airport followed a 10-minute speedboat ride.
Opened on summer of 2019 the four-star Hotel Riu Atoll offers 264 villas, 36 of which are suites over the Indian Ocean. Guests will enjoy authentic culinary experiences thanks to the delicious dishes prepared by the chefs. You can also head to the beach and relax in the sun lounger area or go diving to contemplate the underwater beauty of the island paradise. The relaxation that pervades the whole of the Maldives is completed by the spa in Hotel Riu Atoll. Or, if you prefer holidays packed with activities, you have the chance to practice water sports like kayaking, paddle surfing and diving, as well as enjoying the entertainment programmes full of shows and live music. And the little ones in the family can enjoy RiuLand kids’ club, where they will find a heap of activities just for them. Read Full Review...
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 26.09.2020
- Enjoy the Astonishing Seclusion at Veligandu Island Resort & Spa
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo partners with Vertis Aviation luxury jets
- Experience Komandoo Resort Maldives this Christmas
- Win Year-long Dream Holiday at Kandima Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah Maldives reopens Sept 27 with redesigned Villas
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli and Sun Siyam Vilu Reef, Maldives reopen on the 1st October, with 40% OFF
- Baros Maldives to Reopen with brand new Residence
- InterContinental Maldives is multiple Winner at Haute Grandeur Global Awards
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More