Riu Hotels Maldives
Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
Riu Hotels & Resorts has the two properties in Maldives: Hotel Riu Palace Maldives – a five star resort and Riu Atoll – a four star resort. The resorts developed by Riu Hotels and Resorts of Spain have been opened on 2019.
The Riu Palace Maldives has 176 rooms with villas allowing direct access to the beach. Riu Atoll has 264 rooms with a view of the beach. Both resorts offer cuisine from all over the world along with infinity pools. The resorts are connected with a walkway and were built by CCC company from China, who also are the builders of the Sinamale bridge.
RIU Hotels & Resorts is a Spanish hotel chain founded by the Riu family as a small holiday firm in 1953. It was founded in Mallorca, Spain, and is currently 49% owned by TUI and run by the third generation of the family. The company's business is focused on the holiday hotel sector and over 70% of its establishments offer an all inclusive service.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Best Experience: All-Inclusive, Couples, Beach, Activities, Value
Hotel Riu Palace Maldivas blends contemporary style and barefoot luxury into a all inclusive resort, retaining Riu service levels in a relaxed beach environment. Opened in summer 2019, the 5-star hotel is located on the private island of Kedhigandu in Dhaalu Atoll and it offers an all-inclusive 24-hour service, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, a wide range of cuisines and many relaxation and entertainment options.
With the sister property RIU Atoll set on the neighbouring island of Maafushi and connected by a walkway with it, Riu Palace Maldivas has mix of beach front rooms and “over water” suites, infinity swimming pool with swim-up bar, an exceptional watersports, free gym and steam bath, a kids club, and a sense of privacy that is perfect for both couples and families alike. If you're dreaming of having a luxury holiday in the Maldives, Riu Palace Maldivas is the ideal place for your vacation. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All-Inclusive, Couples, Families, Beach, Activities, Value
Riu Atoll is a wonderful All Inclusive resort with a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and Kids Club in the Maldives. Connected to Riu Palace Maldivas by a walkway surrounded by a lagoon, the 24-hour all-inclusive hotel is located in Dhaalu atoll, a 40-minute domestic flight from the main Velana International Airport followed a 10-minute speedboat ride.
Opened on summer of 2019 the four-star Hotel Riu Atoll offers 264 villas, 36 of which are suites over the Indian Ocean. Guests will enjoy authentic culinary experiences thanks to the delicious dishes prepared by the chefs. You can also head to the beach and relax in the sun lounger area or go diving to contemplate the underwater beauty of the island paradise. The relaxation that pervades the whole of the Maldives is completed by the spa in Hotel Riu Atoll. Or, if you prefer holidays packed with activities, you have the chance to practice water sports like kayaking, paddle surfing and diving, as well as enjoying the entertainment programmes full of shows and live music. And the little ones in the family can enjoy RiuLand kids’ club, where they will find a heap of activities just for them. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More